Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. (6747 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Loladearewa01: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2019
We were having our usual guy talk about ladies and this nigga kept on going on how he has knacked so many ladies and also how he doesn't take shit from women. Only for the guy to start searching for my number some days later, I even thought he wanted to talk business lo and behold this guy was crying to me about his babe that she's cheating bla bla bla. I was stunned. This chats went on for some weeks. I also had same experience when I was harrassed by sars people were insulting me that am too soft then a lawyer gave me his number to call if it ever happened again, lo and behold when I was harrassed again I called him and he was shaking on phone telling me to beg them. Anyone here with similar experience? you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Akem12: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2019
Jj
Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Ginaz(f): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
It’s human nature. Cos a lion is the king of the jungle doesn’t mean he can fight a crocodile.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Loladearewa01: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ginaz:
It’s human nature. Cos a lion is the king of the jungle doesn’t mean he can fight a crocodile.
Wow makes alot of sense

1 Like

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Geminita1(f): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin

15 Likes

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Loladearewa01: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Geminita1:
grin
Hahaha so funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by ojuu4u(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
I went through a Facebook chat of a lady recently,see how guys and men begging, pleading to have relationship with her, even so-called bigger boys. Some guys hype their egos unnecessarily on girls issues.

A close friend who is handsome used to brag of him not being spending penny for ladies, it leads to arguments sometimes. Two days ago he was saying he don't like calling gf whenever he broke, inside me *I was saying but you don't use to spend for girls now*, why holding back when you are broke?

17 Likes

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Haywhymido(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Na so, no be today e start

1 Like

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by millionboi2: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ginaz:
atimes d most important tin is to resolve issue at hand and not to show muscles
Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by lilmax(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
In 2019 guys still gather to talk about knacking women?

Imagine building your pride through sex grin

Guys dey mumu sha grin

17 Likes

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Loladearewa01: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
ojuu4u:
I went through a Facebook chat of a lady recently,see how guys and men begging, pleading to have relationship with her even those who claimed to be bigger boys. Some guys hype their ego unnecessarily on girls issue.

A close friend who is handsome used to brag that he can't spend penny for ladies, it leads to arguments sometimes. Two days ago he was saying he don't like to call gf whenever is broke, inside me *I was saying but u don't use to spend for girl now*, why holding back when u are broke
As in guys can brag when it comes to girls and if you complain about babe small they will start shaming you

1 Like

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Loladearewa01: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
lilmax:
In 2019 guys still gather to talk about knacking women?

Imagine building your pride through sex grin

Guys dey mumu sha grin

Some guys can knack anything
Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
ojuu4u:
I went through a Facebook chat of a lady recently,see how guys and men begging, pleading to have relationship with her even those who claimed to be bigger boys. Some guys hype their ego unnecessarily on girls issue.

A close friend who is handsome used to brag that he can't spend penny for ladies, it leads to arguments sometimes. Two days ago he was saying he don't like to call gf whenever is broke, inside me *I was saying but u don't use to spend for girl now*, why holding back when u are broke

The facebook part is real, most of us hype girls online when we are bored me inclusive, it doesn't mean we want anything to do with the girl physically and mostly you may not be attracted to the said ladies when you meet physically, these ladies too mostly don't have life outside social media their hype finish there

as for the guy who doesn't like connecting with his babe, he is a realer. it happens to most of us unless you haven't been with women b4.
So I don't see any faking in any of that. Life isn't exactly the way we see it

2 Likes

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Loladearewa01: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Aniex629:

The facebook part is real, most of us hype girls online when we are bored me inclusive, it doesn't mean we want anything to do with the girl physically and mostly you may not be attracted to the said ladies when you meet physically, these ladies too mostly don't have life outside social media their hype finish there

as for the guy who doesn't like connecting with his babe, he is a realer. it happens to most of us unless you haven't been with women b4.
You sound very mature. You must be in your 30's
Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Heavance(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ginaz:
The cool adage is made for Africa.
Asians see Tiger as the king of the jungle, and it can hunt down a crocodile on its own (I still wonder why Lion is king, when it is not among the top 5 bravest, or even the top 5 apex predator)

3 Likes

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Loladearewa01:
You sound very mature. You must be in your 30's
nope, am in my early 20s maturity doesn't come with age, it comes from experience

10 Likes

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Loladearewa01: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Aniex629:

nope, am in my early 20s
maturity doesn't come with age, it comes from experience
You right man I always love to see people to learn from
Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Op ur very funny... The sars/ lawyer part got me rotfl grin

5 Likes

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Olawrites: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
It's normal
Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by luminouz(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Loladearewa01:

Wow makes alot of sense
Makes no sense.
Lions kill crocodiles all the time.
NatGeoWild is your Google.

Lion not able to kill a shark is a better alternative statement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
A lot of people brag for sure, some do it to make themselves feel better, to give themselves the validation they can never get offline.. Others do it to pass a point to people that need be taught a lesson or two about certain things in life and most of us have been guilty of this one way or another. This is better done by using personal experiences though.. Now I tend to see nothing too bad in the latter although one shouldn't blow his/her own horn too loud cause that equates to pride or outright cockiness but it really isn't bragging if it's true..
Unless off course the person is a lying fvcker tongue..

As for the former, it's just the privilege hiding behind a keyboard has given to a lot of people, it gives them this entire new world built in their minds where they feel they're kings and blow their lying horns as they deem fit. e.g
(guys blowing horns on how they've fvcked a thousand girls whilst they're probably buying tissues for semen cleanup everyday and girls blowing horns on how guys online can't approach them in real life like they some kinda Dubai chick when in reality, most of em are just lightskin mushin angry.)
.. This equates to low self esteem though and is kinda like the only way a sheep can get a feel of what being a lion feels like..

Whichever way though a lion needs not tell you he is a lion and any man who must say I'm the king is no king...

5 Likes

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ginaz:
You obviously do not watch much documentaries..
Lions have taken on crocodiles and will keep doing it till kingdom come.. Lions only just need a prolonged scarcity of food and i really hope a crocodile won't be nearby cause they'll definitely come at it tongue..

11 Likes

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by ojuu4u(m): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Aniex629:

My bros while leaving in fool Paradise? Self deceit? Hypocritical behavior

1 Like

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by WaywardSon(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
KiidaACE:
You obviously do not watch much documentaries..
Lions have taken on crocodiles and will keep doing it till kingdom come.. Lions only just need a prolonged scarcity of food and i really hope a crocodile won't be nearby cause they'll definitely come at it tongue..
yes it's true but its only if the crocodile foolishly leaves it's habitat to challenge lions on land.

If a lion fvcks up in water, e go collect bite

4 Likes

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
ojuu4u:

My bros while leaving in fool Paradise? Self deceit? Hypocritical behavior

what do you know ass-licker??
people use different things to wind down. your type stalk women 24/7 on social media but can't say a word to their face
Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Loladearewa01: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
dairykidd:
Op ur very funny... The sars/ lawyer part got me rotfl grin
You need to come and see how they were chest beating

1 Like

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Loladearewa01: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
KiidaACE:
A lot of people brag for sure, some do it to make themselves feel better, to give themselves the validation they can never get offline.. Others do it to pass a point to people that need be taught a lesson or two about certain things in life and most of us have been guilty of this one way or another. This is better done by using personal experiences though.. Now I tend to see nothing too bad in the latter although one shouldn't blow his/her own horn too loud cause that equates to pride or outright cockiness but it really isn't bragging if it's true..
Unless off course the person is a lying fvcker tongue..

As for the former, it's just the privilege hiding behind a keyboard has given to a lot of people, it gives them this entire new world built in their minds where they feel they're kings and blow their lying horns as they deem fit. e.g
(guys blowing horns on how they've fvcked a thousand girls whilst they're probably buying tissues for semen cleanup everyday and girls blowing horns on how guys online can't approach them in real life like they some kinda Dubai chick when in reality, most of em are just lightskin mushin angry.)
.. This equates to low self esteem though and is kinda like the only way a sheep can get a feel of what being a lion feels like..

Whichever way though a lion needs not tell you he is a lion and any man who must say I'm the king is no king...
Too many wisdom here
Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Heavance:

The cool adage is made for Africa.
Asians see Tiger as the king of the jungle, and it can hunt down a crocodile on its own (I still wonder why Lion is king, when it is not among the top 5 bravest, or even the top 5 apex predator)
I have known Tiger to be the king of the jungle and not a lion, since I was a teenager.
Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Certain things you see as bragging are not bragging the way you see it, although I was not there, what i know that idiots brag about alot is women, but then only idiots do that, why was the lawyer shaking? is he a real lawyer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Loladearewa01: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Grayjoy:
Certain things you see as bragging are not bragging the way you see it, although I was not there, what i know that idiots brag about alot is women, but then only idiots do that, why was the lawyer shaking? is he a real lawyer?
Yes o the man was abusing me that why didn't I call him when I was harrassed na so I call am baba dey shake for phone
Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
WaywardSon:
yes it's true but its only if the crocodile foolishly leaves it's habitat to challenge lions on land.

If a lion fvcks up in water, e go collect bite
Lions are too wise for that..
They're the kings of the jungle not because they are the strongest but because of their wisdom in attacking preys..
Believe me, they know a battle they can't win and would either team up to win that battle or run and live to fight another day.. You gotta respect that animal..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Make Mouth A Lot. My Experience With A Guy. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Loladearewa01:

Yes o the man was abusing me that why didn't I call him when I was harrassed na so I call am baba dey shake for phone
lol, sounds funny sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. / If You See What These Nigeria Girls Do In Hotels / How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.