Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales (7777 Views)

NAICOM Increases Third Party Motor Insurance By 200% To ₦‎15,000 / Hunger For ₦72m Urus SUV Push Lamborghini To A Record 4,553 Half-year Sales / 20 Amazing Facts About Kia Cars You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by newslifeop: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Oh
Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by luvinhubby(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2017
Caseless:
so, you now speak on behalf of Kia ? Or we should ignore their statement and adopt your own?

Facts on ground speaks best above all.
Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by ocelot2006(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2017
eTECTIVe:
And where are cars dey sold? Becos I'm yet to see it on Nigerian roads

You've not seen all those Rios, Ceratos, Optimas, etc?
Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by ocelot2006(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

This is how you know guys that live in face me I face you in one dirty remote village

Anyone who works in Victoria island or Ikoyi axis will agree that it's insane the number for Kia and Hyundai cars one sees in traffic nowadays.

Funny enough I was telling my driver this same thing last week. Kia are really selling g like mad.

Now back to these embarrassing examples of Nigerian men. Please next time if you have nothing to say or are not sure just shut up and don't make a fool of yourself again

Absolutely true. I don't know people find this suprising. Both Hyundai and Kia vehicles offer pretty much the same vehicle performance PLUS beautiful vehicle designs at HALF the price (or less) of brand new Toyota vehicles. Hell, I'm evn a new Kia convert as I intend to by a 2014 Kia Rio for wifey.

3 Likes

Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by olumzzz(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2017
Thanks. Dont mind those bush people commenting. Kia said 200% increase. That is if they sold 10 before, now it is 20. Percentage increase is different from vehicular volume increase.
Plus since the increase in $ price, Kia is the car type most corporate organizations and individuals turned to because the price of Toyota and Honda has gone over the roof.
Uchihaitaci:

This is how you know guys that live in face me I face you in one dirty remote village

Anyone who works in Victoria island or Ikoyi axis will agree that it's insane the number for Kia and Hyundai cars one sees in traffic nowadays.

Funny enough I was telling my driver this same thing last week. Kia are really selling g like mad.

Now back to these embarrassing examples of Nigerian men. Please next time if you have nothing to say or are not sure just shut up and don't make a fool of yourself again

2 Likes

Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by 400billionman: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2017
I know families who own 2 or 3 Kia cars.

Purchased newly

Seems Kia is cheapest brand new cars in Nigeria.
Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by NPComplete: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Caseless:

This report is false, but if it's turned to the caption: Kia recorded lowest sales due to bad economy and policies , I'm sure you'd have incredulously accepted. You see why you and those other guys are hypocrites?

Tell me, where should we get the true statistics from, you or them?

Still making my point for me. I am now a "guy on the other side" but nothing in my comment shows I have taken any sides yet. You could have asked him for statistics and counter him from there instead just declaring him an enemy of Nigeria even though I am not sure he made a political comment, the same way you have said I am from the other side even though I just called out your manner of turning the sensible debate to a stupid political one.
This siege mentality will not help anyone.
Unfortunately based on your comprehension of my last post, I dont expect u to comprehend this either.
Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by NPComplete: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
olumzzz:
Thanks. Dont mind those bush people commenting. Kia said 200% increase. That is if they sold 10 before, now it is 20. Percentage increase is different from vehicular volume increase.
Plus since the increase in $ price, Kia is the car type most corporate organizations and individuals turned to because the price of Toyota and Honda has gone over the roof.

Your head correct.

@Caseless, this is how u make a point. Cheers.
Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by agyo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hope your AC is working?

Agbaletu:
#TeamKia
Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
ndigbo:
You record 200% sales, yet you put all your staff on contract without good pay .......

That's the Indians for you!
Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by Agbaletu: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
agyo:
Hope your AC is working?

Very well. You have issue with yours?
Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by viperman: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
fucking lies!!!
Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by hadesanjo(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
Don’t blame them. They only said it as they know it.
Multinationals are now switching to Kias and Hyundais.
The Toyota brand dove head straight into companies’ bad books because of the unbelievable prices of their models. Despite being the preferred brand, the Koreans took the market.
Likes of Unilever, Nestlé, Nigerian Breweries and plenty others now buy Kias and Hyundais for their personnels (especially those in the field) as working tools.
A Kia Cerato with Auto Transmission, Cruise Control, 17’ alloys is way cheaper than a bland 1.6l Toyota Corolla with Manual Transmission and pot cover tyres.
Imagine the number of Fast Moving Consumer Goods in open markets and retail outlets and the guys responsible for their availability and again the number of cars these companies buy for them as working tools on annual basis. That should clear your doubt.

If still in doubt, try and be more observant when stuck in traffic in places like VI, Lekki...

I don’t live in Lagos but I could imagine these brands’ ubiquity in the commercial areas.

Uchihaitaci:

1 Like

Re: Kia Nigeria Records 200% Year-on-year Sales by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
hadesanjo:
Don’t blame them. They only said it as they know it.
Multinationals are now switching to Kias and Hyundais.
The Toyota brand dove head straight into companies’ bad books because of the unbelievable prices of their models. Despite being the preferred brand, the Koreans took the market.
Likes of Unilever, Nestlé, Nigerian Breweries and plenty others now buy Kias and Hyundais for their personnels (especially those in the field) as working tools.
A Kia Cerato with Auto Transmission, Cruise Control, 17’ alloys is way cheaper than a bland 1.6l Toyota Corolla with Manual Transmission and pot cover tyres.
Imagine the number of Fast Moving Consumer Goods in open markets and retail outlets and the guys responsible for their availability and again the number of cars these companies buy for them as working tools on annual basis. That should clear your doubt.

If still in doubt, try and be more observant when stuck in traffic in places like VI, Lekki...

I don’t live in Lagos but I could imagine these brands’ ubiquity in the commercial areas.

Well said. Kudos to the Koreans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Pickup Trucks / Top 12 Reasons Why Your Car Won’t Start / Buy your OBD Car scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.