Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem (28208 Views)

2023: Division In Presidency Over Choice Of Buhari’s Successor / I Didn’t Sue Presidency Over ‘suspension’ – NHIS Chief / Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by motikorede: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You have not answered my question. What will you and the muslims do? All these your platitude do not affect the fact on ground that the Israelis are building more settlements and that the Israeli Legislature,Judiciary and a large part of its executive operate from Jerusalem. The US has been allocated the lease on a land for 99 years to build their embassy in Jerusalem.

My friend, what are you and the Muslim world going to do about it apart from killing defenseless Christians and detonating bombs all around the world?

... Since war is not an option in my opine . We have the world court. Why not take the case there and leave the winner to his fate .
As for me , I dnt see this as a fight between Muslims and Christian the way some people are perpetuating it. it is a worldwide war .
Let's each countries representatives sit at a round table and sort out this problem . A wise epigram says , " the pen is mightier than a sword". Rather than being jingoistic , why not let's advocate for a peaceful resolution .
Human beings would go on extinctions if they fight amongst themselves with their advanced nuclear power.
Am not a jingoist, I believe in peaceful resolutions , yet I dnt tolerate those who always covet other peoples properties .
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Palestinians and anger are like bread and butter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Simongabriel(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
They seriously need to chain ffk to the deepest part of arkham asylum.

see mumu dey talk
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by bigpicture001: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
GavelSlam:
128 countries are wrong.

Only USA and 7 others are right.

Mumu FFK.
..ave once been in such argument..where I have the only correct answer as against more than 69 person..and the argument was..manchester united did not buy Carlos teves,he was only secured on loan..i said yes, while more than 70 persons there all said no..and called me names..but I went home that day with 19k won on bet against them..so yea.its possible, the US is right

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Ibrahimanees: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

All Muslims nations can form a coal tAnd fight for Palestine. What is stopping them?

I can’t argue with you anymore. Jerusalem un is the hands of the Israelis so what is the point of all these arguments? Can you help Palestine to retrieve the land, that is the crucial question.
Yes yes yes, you are all bravado about Israel kicking the ass of Muslim countries and I pointed out a simple fact and you "I am not arguing again" like I said all your thinking is all about war, not diplomacy.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bolster:

Lol. Why do you need to pocket Saudi Arabia? Shebi it is host of heaven that was going to get bombed , why won't your God just send angels to block the thermonuclear bomb before it wipe off the State of Israel?

Yeye. You guys think real war is a Bible Story. This is real war, wake up.

Why do you think the US is giving Israel defence grant worth $3bn every year? Why didn't US just send Bibles and Torah to Israel or build more Churches and Temples as defence?

Make use of your nous often.

What are you waiting for? Go and wipe out Israel from the map. Why are you getting abrasive? All the Muslim countries in this world can’t defeat Israel hence the useless UN resolutions. The land belongs to Israel and there is nothing you muslims can do about it!

Now go about your normal business and leave Israel alone!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
Even the Palestinians are not excited by the non binding resolution at the UN. Isreali settlements are going on in the occupied territories so what is the excitement of Nigerian muslims about?

Does the Muslim world want to go to war with the US and Israel (hosts of heaven)?
Hosts of heaven my foot. Mr black Christian man please try and take a trip to your holy land and have a taste of how lowly your 'chosen people' regard you. As a black man and a Christian for that matter, makes a Jew detest you more than any Palestinian arab

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ibrahimanees:

Yes yes yes, you are all bravado about Israel kicking the ass of Muslim countries and I pointed out a simple fact and you "I am not arguing again" like I said all your thinking is all about war, not diplomacy.

What diplomacy can we have with terrorists? How many times have Israel tried to further the peace process and the Palestinians insists that they don’t want a state of Israel?

The time for diplomacy is long gone and the settlements are being expanded so that the people of Israel can possess their possessions.

Go suck on that you terror sympathizer!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by DerideGull(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
motikorede:

I hate it when people try to distort history .I dnt know why I always feel sick when people like you go visceral about things you know yourself is outrightly wrong.
The wound between Palestine and Israeli is a complicated one , why should USA add salt to it. We all know Jerusalem belongs to Palestine ... Why should Israel arrogate it to themselves because they have the power to beat the former.
Think about it yourself , how would you feel if your mother give out something that's legally yours to your younger brother because you've refuse to go on an errand for her .

He who wants equity must come with clean hands. You seem to be ignorant of the facts. The area in discourse flow from Philistine, Byzantines to Othman Empire. Palestine was the creation of Lord Belfour in 1922 when the Othman Empire was divided into mandate territories following the defeat of Germany and its Othman ally in 1919. Palestine ended in both 1947 and 1948 after deceleration of independence by Jordan and Israel respectively. It is funny that Islamized Arabs had kept mute in the cases of other Mandated territories that do not involve non-Islamized Arab countries.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Who are these so called "Palestinians" in the first place? Why are there no historical records of a Palestinian culture or a Palestinian language? They are a myth propagated to the whole world using Arab oil money. Palestinians are simply Arabs (majority are Jordanians) who migrated into Judaea. Ever wondered how the word "Jews" came about? From the word Judea. It doesn't matter what the rest of the Arab world do, Jerusalem has always been and will remain the capital of Israel and there's nothing any anti Semitic hatred can do about it. Live with it guys! grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by ericuzor(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
JERUSALEM REMAINS THE CAPITAL OF PALESTINE

SHAME ON PRESIDENT IN TWEET DONALD TRUMP & ALL THE INTIMIDATED COHORTS

SHAME ON YOU, ABDULLATEEF OLUFEMI FANI-KAYODE

SHAME, SHAME ON THE ENEMIES OF PALESTINE

JERUSALEM REMAINS THE CAPITAL OF PALESTINE
is the word Jerusalem an Islamic word.. Stop this false news you are spreading

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by DerideGull(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
motikorede:

... Since war is not an option in my opine . We have the world court. Why not take the case there and leave the winner to his fate .
As for me , I dnt see this as a fight between Muslims and Christian the way some people are perpetuating it. it is a worldwide war .
Let's each countries representatives sit at a round table and sort out this problem . A wise epigram says , " the pen is mightier than a sword". Rather than being jingoistic , why not let's advocate for a peaceful resolution .
Human beings would go on extinctions if they fight amongst themselves with their advanced nuclear power.
Am not a jingoist, I believe in peaceful resolutions , yet I dnt tolerate those who always covet other peoples properties .

This another slap on human intellect. Do you think every country belongs to the idiotic World Court which has become a new engine for colonization?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by bigpicture001: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bevista:
Trump has no regards for history, peace or Christianity. This is all about hatred for Muslims (so-called terrorists).
---
If the US is so right, why have all their allies, major powers, fellow members of UN Security Council all voted against him?
..they all voted against him,cuz, cuz the US,russia nd china are the world only non Muslim nations.france has the largest Muslim population in europe,followed by Belgium, the uk.has a majority Muslim population, germany imported mur than 5million muslims nd ar gradually changing all her mur than 400 years old laws just to accommodate the new religion while the Arab nation's maintain theirs..they refused to see things from Trump angle claiming human right. want u to also know that america spear headed the give back of Gaza to Palestinians. a city finer than lagos.trump also included in the deal. that america will lead the rest of the world to recognise Palestine as a sovereign state..so now that you know all this.is this now a bad decision from trump?...

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
GoroTango:
Hosts of heaven my foot. Mr black Christian man please try and take a trip to your holy land and have a taste of how lowly your 'chosen people' regard you. As a black man and a Christian for that matter, makes a Jew detest you more than any Palestinian arab

Mr Black Muslim, the Arabs to hate you as sh!t. They even sold you as slaves in Libya and they dont regard you when you go for your annual ritual in mecca.

I dont care what the jews feel for christians but i support the US and Israel in whatever decision they take to protect themselves from fundamentalist muslim republics.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Mr Black Muslim, the Arabs to hate you as sh!t. They even sold you as slaves in Libya and they dont regard you when you go for your annual ritual in mecca.

I dont care what the jews feel for christians but i support the US and Israel in whatever decision they take to protect themselves from fundamentalist muslim republics.
Continue supporting people who regard you less than swine. Go to the land of the Jews and see what they do with your kind

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by DerideGull(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Imarnuel04:
Who are these so called "Palestinians" in the first place? Why are there no historical records of a Palestinian culture or a Palestinian language? They are a myth propagated to the whole world using Arab oil money. Palestinians are simply Arabs (majority are Jordanians) who migrated into Judaea. Ever wondered how the word "Jews" came about? From the word Judea. It doesn't matter what the rest of the Arab world do, Jerusalem has always been and will remain the capital of Israel and there's nothing any anti Semitic hatred can do about it. Live with it guys! grin

Bros you could not be more correct. Every so-called Palestinian leader was a refugee. All Palestinian leaders, from Arafat to lesser known ones, were not born in British Mandate of Palestine.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Bolster(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

What are you waiting for? Go and wipe out Israel from the map. Why are you getting abrasive? All the Muslim countries in this world can’t defeat Israel hence the useless UN resolutions. The land belongs to Israel and there is nothing you muslims can do about it!

Now go about your normal business and leave Israel alone!

Actually all Muslim countries don't want to defeat Israel because if they want they would have done that since. It won't take more than a month.

Meanwhile, the only pillar Israel relies on is US. The only pillar Saudi Arabia relies on to stave off Iran is US. The biggest pillar the US relies on for fund, stability in oil market and military base for their operations in the middle East is Saudi Arabia.

Do you understand the connections? Do you understand international politics and diplomacy at play?

Israel and the US want no war with the Muslim countries. Muslim countries don't want no war with Israel or US. And it has absolutely nothing to do with God. It is all about economics, boy.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by seguntijan(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
You own the definition of whatever foreign aid means to you, but for the @POTUS , it is a 'bribe' paid to other countries to support American injustice at the @UN . Think for yourself, don't be a sheep!
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by motikorede: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
DerideGull:

This another slap on human intellect. Do you think every country belongs to the idiotic World Court which has become a new engine for colonization?

Fine , if am not giving you the scruple answer you wanted hear , why not tell me what you wanted me to say ....
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by bigpicture001: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
fistonati:
fani kayode should go end prepare for xmas, its not a must he complain of everything this govt. does.
..what role do you think presurizing,the govt give to you.do you know that but for the massive anti reactions of nigerians,the govt would have supported the telecom company to increase data?. infact orders them to increases it..do you know we're it not for the same man you speak I'll about now,that the subject crk in secondary school have been technically removed from a very important subject for christians in the country?.. also do u know that Nigeria is a roughly half Muslim half christian nation?.. hence there is a third choice in these resolution that says, abstain from the vote and be neutral,the president ignored that option and voted against the US..you know see y he is crying?.. ppl fyt for your right non stop, everyday so that you can freely fool yourself with your gal friend freely nd listen to rap nd watch footbal..if you want to know how watch the season film 24"..now you know!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bolster:

Actually all Muslim countries don't want to defeat Israel because if they want they would have done that since. It won't take more than a month.

Meanwhile, the only pillar Israel relies on is US. The only pillar Saudi Arabia relies on to stave off Iran is US. The biggest pillar the US relies on for fund, stability in oil market and military base for their operations in the middle East is Saudi Arabia.

Do you understand the connections? Do you understand international politics and diplomacy at play?

Israel and the US want no war with the Muslim countries. Muslim countries don't want no war with Israel or US. And it has absolutely nothing to do with God. It is all about economics, boy.

What do you want to do about jerusalem? And it is not your likes {a muslim illiterate} that would school a christian in the geo politics of the middle east or how all the nations relate in the international community.

The question remains what are you going to do for the palestinians to get Jerusalem back?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by landlord1987(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ffk is right.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
GoroTango:
Continue supporting people who regard you less than swine. Go to the land of the Jews and see what they do with your kind

Gorotango, the northern almajiri illiterate, what are you going to do about Jerusalem?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by DerideGull(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
seguntijan:
You own the definition of whatever foreign aid means to you, but for the @POTUS , it is a 'bribe' paid to other countries to support American injustice at the @UN . Think for yourself, don't be a sheep!

UN should be scraped!!! It is known for anti-Semitism and opposes progress born out of cultural grassroots. It always look the other way when Africans try to embark on formation of country without any colonial string-attached.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by martinif: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
GavelSlam:
128 countries are wrong.

Only USA and 7 others are right.

Mumu FFK.

One with God is in the Majority they say, my brother. Trump is right.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by positivetaught: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
IamPatriotic:
He should take his criticism to the United Nations Headquarters in New York....Modern Jerusalem is a contentious City, it solely belongs to neither Palestine nor Israel, Trump is poor student of history and foolish supremacist!
what made you a good student of history yourself?.
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Theakthedream: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I see yiu dont want to stop fooling yourself over this issue ..Go and make it the capital of palestine na lets see
Go and create Biafra na let's see
Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Wallade(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nigeria took the best decision on the UN Vote. The world will continue to recognize East Jerusalem as Palestine territory while Israel can claim West Jerusalem. The attempt by Israel to claim the whole of Jerusalem is inequitable and unjust.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by Melkizedeck: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bevista:
The very same people who complain about oppression in Nigeria are the first to support Isreali oppression of Palestine - simply because it fits their religious prejudices. The Israeli which they so much claim to love are not even Christians, but predominantly Jews. The Jews do not even read the Bible, yet they claim God is fulfilling a Biblical prophesy.
---
In the Bible, Jacob FRAUDULENTLY stole the right of his brother Esau, yet the entire Christian faith still justify and celebrate Jacob - simply because it is so written in the Bible.
---
On the Jerusalem issue, 128 countries voted against US decision (including major allies like France, Germany, UK, Italy, etc.). Most of these countries have significant Christian majority. Yet people like FFK will see this as an opportunity to advance their anti-Islamic narrative.
---
Are we even aware that there are Christians in Palestine who also feel aggrieved by the Israeli and US actions?
Brother, I am an Igbo, a Christian and a supporter of FFK.
But to be honest, you made a lot of sense in your writeup and I am beginning to think twice!!!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by MikaelsonRx(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bolster:

Like I always say here kids will always be quick to insult instead of making intelligent submission.

Anyway, I have said there is NO single country that can't be defeated. Even the US know this. That why they keep on spending more billions on defence than any country.

Israel is just one tiny country that a single thermonuclear bomb wipe off the face of the earth. That's why the US and Israel are so scared of Iran.

Even God will be amazed at how not a single plant will ever grow on that land again.

But no sensible man will wish for a war. Even Israel is afraid of real war. Even the US is scared of engaging in real conventional war.

But again, you're too young and bird-brained to know this.

Cheers!

No offence taken. Be reminded that in 1967, four countries(Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Jordan) fought and lost against Israel. Don't belittle Israel.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by slegerman(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
motikorede:

There is one and only solution to this issue . Jerusalem can never be Israeli capital. Since it already have Tel Aviv why still want another capital.
Jerusalem is a holy land .. Far too pure from political stains. Palestinian who even owns the land still sees it as their future capital because the understand how holy and immaculate Jerusalem is.
I would never give my solidarity on Donald trumps claims . The man is a supremacist

I have read all your comments on this issue and I think you are guided by empathy towards the Palestinians due to religious sentiment.

The only part of Jerusalem that is disputed is the East Jerusalem. West Jerusalem have the official residence of the Isreali PM, the National Assembly complex and the supreme court, so, obviously it is the capital of Isreal.

Tel Aviv is Isreal's economic centre and has never been her capital.

The East Jerusalem ( which is not more than one fourth of Jerusalem) which have the old city, is important to all religions that believe in God because of the following:

It contains the site believed to be where King Solomon built the first temple.

It contains the third most important mosque in Islam believed to be where the Prophet Mohammed ascended to heaven during the night journey.

If you research history very well, you will agree that Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital for decades stretching back to the time of king David.

Now ask yourself, why are Muslims interested in Jerusalem? It is simply because of the Alqsa mosque. The Muslims believe if the world support Israel on this, Israel will destroy the mosque to build the temple.(Note that currently the disputed East Jerusalem is under Israeli rule, albeit, "occupied", and the UN does not recognize the state of Palestine)

Currently, Palestinians are scattered in West Bank and the Gaza strip with different supposing governments. So, I think the first thing the Palestinians need to do is to have a common agenda and unity before challenging the status of Jerusalem.

What the US have done is just exercising her right to site her embassy where she deems ok. This shouldn't be problem because obviously the Embassy will be located in West Jerusalem.

Am not supporting any party on this claim, but from history Israel has higher claim to the city than the Palestinians. In the interest of peace, I think both parties need to dialogue and reach a compromise for the general good of all involved.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem by resurgentxtian4: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Theakthedream:

Go and create Biafra na let's see

They would have their country sooner than later and there is nothing Nigerians can do about it. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President / FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years / Nuru Khalid: Bandits Now Govern Part Of Nigeria - Imam Lambasts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.