Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Leagoo M9 official Thread - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo M9 official Thread (35631 Views)

Samsung Official Thread / Leagoo M9 Pro Specification And Price / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Thorby(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
urboyAce:
Pleas how can I cancel an order on jumia
Mail or call their customer care. And u can also reject it on the day of delivery.
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by billiondd: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
My leagoo M9 of about 3 monts, just went blank this evening, even without a fall or anything of sort. I just tire. It does power on, but the screen no dey display. Abeg wat is the way forward?
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by nenergy(m): 5:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Please someone remind me of the solution for when downloaded update won't install. Thanks
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by donseyi27(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
billiondd:
My leagoo M9 of about 3 monts, just went blank this evening, even without a fall or anything of sort. I just tire. It does power on, but the screen no dey display. Abeg wat is the way forward?
Just tk it to dre repair center warranty covers it if u av nt opened it
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Abdulmalik052(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
billiondd:
Have you gotten a solution to this issue ?
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by tulipsmadra: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
If care is not taken what happened to innjoo that made us forgot that they once existed will soon happen to leagoo. it's not by opening care centers. I have learnt my lessons using the m8pro.
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by billiondd: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Abdulmalik052:
Have you gotten a solution to this issue ?

yes o. The screen came back on by itself. All I did was to remove the battery and inserted after 24 hours.
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by billiondd: 6:32am On Jun 15, 2018
tulipsmadra:
If care is not taken what happened to innjoo that made us forgot that they once existed will soon happen to leagoo. it's not by opening care centers. I have learnt my lessons using the m8pro.

I'm definitely not buying any leagoo device again. I just took a risk with M9 and it sure gonna be my last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Abdulmalik052(m): 12:44am On Jun 16, 2018
billiondd:

yes o. The screen came back on by itself. All I did was to remove the battery and inserted after 24 hours.
ok thx. Although I've gotten another phone . cool
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by tulipsmadra: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
billiondd:

I'm definitely not buying any leagoo device again. I just took a risk with M9 and it sure gonna be my last.

Same here will get a Xiaomi (note series) or Nokia. Am going to wait till November go get a proper user review before buying any device again.
M8 Pro for sale with faulty screen.
Price: 12k
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Cibadau(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2018
Leagoo M9 users, finger print sensor on my leagoo M9 has stopped working all of sudden, it is not detecting anything, of course the option for finger print is still there in the settings. what could be the problem and solution if possible please?
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Fuadeiza(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Who has leagoo m9 )new or fairly or neatly used) or oukitel u20 for sell oo... I need one..
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by SetrakusRa(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fuadeiza:
Who has leagoo m9 )new or fairly or neatly used) or oukitel u20 for sell oo... I need one..

Location?
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Fuadeiza(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
SetrakusRa:

Location?
Lagos, Ikeja
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Fuadeiza(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
SetrakusRa:

Location?
Lagos, Ikeja
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Fuadeiza(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
SetrakusRa:

Location?
Lagos, Ikeja
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by nenergy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thorby:

Mail or call their customer care. And u can also reject it on the day of delivery.
See why some items and locations don't have pay on delivery? Konga has stop Pay on delivery, Jumia will soon stop it for outside Lagos. That's how i shipped leagoo kiicaa power POD to owerri only for the customer to Barr my calls and block me on whatsapp grin
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Thorby(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
nenergy:

See why some items and locations don't have pay on delivery? Konga has stop Pay on delivery, Jumia will soon stop it for outside Lagos. That's how i shipped leagoo kiicaa power POD to owerri only for the customer to Barr my calls and block me on whatsapp grin
Lol... When they can't be trusted nko
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by nenergy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thorby:

Lol... When they can't be trusted nko
Well trust is important, but me...I will start collecting 1k advance for outside Lagos customers to show seriousness.
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2018
Fuadeiza:

Lagos, Ikeja

I've got a week old leeago M9 with pack and accessories for sale
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Khiz(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
billiondd:

Mine too 3 months old just started show colour lines.
Currently with CPR sha the nigga replaced the LCD but spoilt the touch screen... problem is touch screen is not available I have to wait for the next shipment from china..any advice?
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Fuadeiza(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dramzyy:
I've got a week old leeago M9 with pack and accessories for sale
Please dm me on whatsapp 08107530220
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by tbadejo25: 2:48am On Jul 20, 2018
billiondd:

Khiz:

Mine too 3 months old just started show colour lines.
Currently with CPR sha the nigga replaced the LCD but spoilt the touch screen... problem is touch screen is not available I have to wait for the next shipment from china..any advice?

I think 3-4months is the expiry date
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by tbadejo25: 2:53am On Jul 20, 2018
cypher01:

Aside that restarting ish, which I think they might fix later, the phone is quite cool, of and only if you have stable light down there.
For me I will rate the phone based on the price 8/10

Modified

Uhmm

Don't think I am a tecno /infinix marketer(i don't really love this craps)
I am really tired of this device, I though some of the series are quite negligible, but it seems they are really getting out of hand.

I was using the phone yesterday morning and I saw a quick swift(backward) in my 3g network speed, I checked speedtest.net and I was so angry when I saw 0.03mbs and inserting the same SIM into another phone then thing moved to 1.5mbs

Endnotes

Imagine a phone shutting down at 4%

Rating:5/10

You're very funny. There was no comparison on this thread with Tecno or Infinix na. You didn't even tell us the name of the phone you Tested. The Leagoo M9 is obviously not worth the price in any way. People are just buying problems tbh
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Khiz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
League m9 touch screen needed Location : Ikeja lagos
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Akeyori26(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
Leagoo m9 LCD needed urgently, location is Benin City
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by nenergy(m): 12:09am On Nov 20, 2018
Leagoo M9 Replacement Touch Pad and LCD in currently unavailable at Leagoo Service Centres for now, but I have access to limited units of the Touch Pad and LCD.

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Dura442: 6:59am On Dec 26, 2018
nenergy:
Leagoo M9 Replacement Touch Pad and LCD in currently unavailable at Leagoo Service Centres for now, but I have access to limited units of the Touch Pad and LCD.

I need lcd screen ,iive at abeokuta
how can i get leagoo m9 lcd screen and price

1 Like

Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by nenergy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dura442:
I need lcd screen ,iive at abeokuta how can i get leagoo m9 lcd screen and price
Whataspp me
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by DaveWilliam(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
bobo65:
So we all know leagoo m8/m8 pro was a huge success due to it budget frndly price and it's mouth watering specs, well make way for its cheaper successor leagoo M9..

This phone from the looks of things will look like oukitel c8 (actually 2017 best budget device). Tho it's said to be bezeless, it will feature some tiny bezels just like the oukitel c8

Pro version will be out later on but, will feature 4G and a better chipset

5.5 inches
2gb ram
16gb rom
Ultra slim <9mm
2850mah battery
OS 7
Mt6580
OS 7 nougat
Fingerprint

View more specs on my uploaded pix

PLS UPDATE UR DEVICE IMMEDIATELY YOU PURCHASE IT INCASE YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH PLAYSTORE AND OTHER GOOGLE APPS

Thanks to jetz we gat another review here

https://www.nairaland.com/4408554/leagoo-m9-unboxing-honest-review.tecno#66007744

I got my leagoo m9 this month and the device hasn't been so bad except that it get hot often and occasionally reboots itself.

However the 2850mah battery isn't strong for heavy use and I want to ask if there is a replacement battery for the device that's up to 4000mah apart from its m7 3000mah equivalent?

And more so does anyone have a review concerning the durability of the m7 3000mah battery?
Re: Leagoo M9 official Thread by Lyordtee(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please, i updated the software of my leagoo m9 and since then, it's starts hanging.

What can i do to stop that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MTN Fires Amina Oyagbola Over Bribery To Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari / How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones / Smile 4G Network Now In Lagos, Abuja, PH, Onitsha, Ibadan, Kaduna, Benin & Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.