Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins (29259 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins / Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by webcc: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
nice
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by dview001(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
hallelujah.... na only God dey do am... the guy na fire fire
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor101:

If ur really ndigbo I don't think you will pity those yorubas and hausas. They see us aa minorities in this country. What have we done to them?
Nwanne u are right but it's not every topic bro. Please if you want to beef them please let it be in politics thread. Thanks and God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by Burgerlomo: 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor101:
I will be very happy if yoruba fathers can learn to live a very happy life with their kids like this
. All they know is beat their children mercilessly for eating the last food remaining in the house and torture their house maids for refusing them sex.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by Bifrost: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
God, make me cute like this when I blow.
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by Ken4agent(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hope d twins will not separate like their father undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by Inkredible(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Why is there no one talking about this abuse of hair dye by this dude?

This is just ridiculous. He even drew side buns too.

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by Amos87(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor101:
I will be very happy if yoruba fathers can learn to live a very happy life with their kids like this
. All they know is beat their children mercilessly for eating the last food remaining in the house and torture their house maids for refusing them sex.
Nawa for u o. Lion go dey sleep, u go dey wake am..Kwantinue
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by luvlymabel: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
missakprokomedia abi na wetin call yourself go pack one side ni dey isturb person hubby lolz

don't mind me just continue....
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by Amos87(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
So cute. My dream family. Just two or three and am done. God bless me and them more and more

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by walosky(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Just a drop of sperm from this guy on my V*Gina can make me a celebrity....oh God bless my V*Gina IJN Amen...

Let me go and read gossip....

Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by BLACKdagger: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
emmyspark007:

Nwanne u are right but it's not every topic bro. Please if you want to beef them please let it be in politics thread. Thanks and God bless u

Heep shut bro.
Nwachibuzor101 im with u on this dont mind this ret.ard grin.
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by BLACKdagger: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Amos87:

Nawa for u o. Lion go dey sleep, u go dey wake am..Kwantinue

Wu be this cowar.d abeg.. undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by eyinjuege: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lovely children...
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by Danjakada: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
what a headline? OP na wa o!
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by kenodrill: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Just a drop of sperm from this guy on my V*Gina can make me a celebrity....oh God bless my V*Gina IJN Amen...

Let me go and read gossip....
a drop from me can even make you more than a celebrity.
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by hidhrhis(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
if u look at d first child he looks just like martial
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by scalamy: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Weldone sir
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by labelle123(f): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Heywhizzy:
This goes to show the difference between a child and a pikin
lol
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
full house? Where ur wife dey? I no wan hear marriage crisis rumour biko o make u no go fall my hand one of my favourite artists. Number one remains tubaba numero uno
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Peter has gone into oblivion... chai pual e no good oooO
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by billyG(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
how pikin go know d diff. btw papa & mama now since both of dem plait hair?
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by Jessica555: 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cute family
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by mightyhazel: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Safiaaa:
Yoruba people, please don't respond to this idiot. It's obvious he is craving our attention.
dude is a retardded yor0ba boy
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by mightyhazel: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
Peter has gone into oblivion... chai pual e no good oooO
paul is the real face of psquare. making all the beats n lyrics,while peter just twerks all the way in the videos
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by MayorJake(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Twins good if money dey ooo
Re: Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2017
mightyhazel:
paul is the real face of psquare. making all the beats n lyrics,while peter just twerks all the way in the videos
peter is less important in p square... I wish him the best in his solo career

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares Pregnancy Style Of Outfits So Far (Photos) / Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Lil Kesh Looking Good In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.