Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man (6470 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ORAGBON(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dear Jzhane,

Please advise me. I am totally confused,and I dont know what to do.

I have been married for almost four years now. We have been trying to conceive since we got married but it is yet to happen.

Last Year,after plenty arguments,my husband and I started fertility treatments. During the process,one if the tests showed that my husband has zero sperm count. That means,he does not produce sperm,that means he cannot father a child.

We were both heart broken and we started looking at other options we could acquire to help us have children. We were looking to adopt and we had started looking into the possibility when my mother in law invited me to see her in Owerri.

I went to see her and she told me not to adopt another man’s child when I can still have my own. She said that there is nothing like having your own child. That the adopted child will never feel like your own especially when they grow up and begin to ask questions

I was wondering how she meant we should have our own child when it was clear that my husband,her son is impotent.

It was at that point that my dear mother in-law told me that she has a plan for me to have our own child if I....see more

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-mother-in-law-wants-me-to-sleep-with-another-man/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by whonamehelp(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy
sleep with the man.
please, use a condom to avoid infecting your husband with Hiv.
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by marunga(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
secretly cheat on him

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ubunja(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
if she has another son then she may be talking about him. in which case GO FOR IT. they shared a mother they can share your pvssy.
if u are not down for that then let them know.also remember his sperms can be acquired non-sexually.you go to the hospital and he masturbates into a container and they transfare the sperms to your womb.
i wish people would go for full medical check-ups before marriage. screen for everything. nasty suprises in marriage show lack of proper planning and preparation for marriage

5 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ubunja(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
marunga:
secretly cheat on him
and how would she explain the pregnancy seeing her man has been proved to be infertile angry

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ubunja(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
cheesy cheesy
sleep with the man.
do u really have to be this clueless? angry
how will she get pregnant with condom on.
the sex is for pregnancy NOT fun.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Come and sleep with me...im d man..I'm a free donor...I don't charge for sperm discharge. When I finish and you conceive, anything God put in ur mind to give me u can bring

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by thanki410(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Is your momma in law a doctor ? Why is she testing you?
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by marunga(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
ubunja:

and how would she explain the pregnancy seeing her man has been proved to be infertile angry
it will be secret of the two people s only(mother in law and herself) so no vex.
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ubunja(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
marunga:
it will be secret of the two people s only(mother in law and herself) so no vex.
lets say u have a wife.and u are failing to make her pregnant.then tests reveal u can never make a woman pregnant. how will u explain it and how will u take it when 3 months later u see your wife pregnant?

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Your mother inlaw's argument is flawed. She doesn't want you guys to adopt because its another persons child,so if another man impregnates you,is the baby still not another persons child? You Nd ur hubby should think about it ,adoption is better.
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
ubunja:

lets say u have a wife.and u are failing to make her pregnant.then tests reveal u can never make a woman pregnant. how will u explain it and how will u take it when 3 months later u see your wife pregnant?
. My brother ask him oo

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ORAGBON(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nice one! Sometimes people think they are wiser than others
JONNYSPUTE:
Your mother inlaw's argument is flawed. She doesn't want you guys to adopt because its another persons child,so if another man impregnates you,is the baby still not another persons child? You Nd ur hubby should think about it ,adoption is better.
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ubunja(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
LOL jonny you are missing the point bro: if its another man impregnanting her atleast ONE OF THE TWO will have blood links to the child.
unlike with adoption where not even the woman is related to the child.
the man is the only one infertile;why must the fertile woman whose womb is ready to pump out babies be punished as well??
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
ubunja:

LOL jonny you are missing the point bro: if its another man impregnanting her atleast ONE OF THE TWO will have blood links to the child.
unlike with adoption where not even the woman is related to the child.
the man is the only one infertile;why must the fertile woman whose womb is ready to pump out babies be punished as well??
. If this happens,then the man might die out of guilt.What if the man who pregnanted her found out one day and decides to take his baby. Both will still lose. So I still believe that adoption is best.
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by richythePH(f): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy

this ubunja niggie no just get joy o cheesy

Anyways i think u should persuade ur mother inlaw to tell her son her idea and if both of you are cool with it, fine!!

just find a very handsome healthy man willing to do it

#its not too late to get sense

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ubunja(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. If this happens,then the man might die out of guilt.What if the man who pregnanted her found out one day and decides to take his baby. Both will still lose. So I still believe that adoption is best.
still missing it Jonnyman.
the genetic father cant really take the child coz by all Laws the mother owns the child.since its the product of her own womb.the one to lose is the infertile man who will see the child he raised taken from him.
second since all parties know the father is infertile this Operation Import Sperm will need to be done above board.with the full consent of everyone involved. the infertile father has to know and agree and bless the effort.the woman has to want it. and the Mother-in-law ,thou her approval not very essential,it would be welcome. above all, the Sperm Donour has to do real soul searching coz its not just sex. he is having a kid with another man's wife!!!!!! it needs a mature-minded person. he must understand he will have to impregnant then walk away AND STAY AWAY. forever.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
ubunja:

still missing it Jonnyman.
the genetic father cant really take the child coz by all Laws the mother owns the child.since its the product of her own womb.the one to lose is the infertile man who will see the child he raised taken from him.
second since all parties know the father is infertile this Operation Import Sperm will need to be done above board.with the full consent of everyone involved. the infertile father has to know and agree and bless the effort.the woman has to want it. and the Mother-in-law ,thou her approval not very essential,it would be welcome. above all, the Sperm Donour has to do real soul searching coz its not just sex. he is having a kid with another man's wife!!!!!! it needs a mature-minded person. he must understand he will have to impregnant then walk away AND STAY AWAY. forever.
. Bro,Niger and S A na two different places o. I will agree if they ve to do insemination with every bodies consent,if the sperm donor is not to know who his sperm is bn used on. If not one day,you will begin to hear stories.
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ubunja(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Bro,Niger and S A na two different places o. I will agree if they ve to do insemination with every bodies consent,if the sperm donor is not to know who his sperm is bn used on. If not one day,you will begin to hear stories.
jonny there is no country where a man can take a baby from a woman coz his sperm was used without his permission to get that woman pregnant.
c'mon now.!!!

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by LivelyStones: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Very true. The biological father might find out and this will still bring them back to square zero

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
LivelyStones:
Very true. The biological father might find out and this will still bring them back to square zero
True. The risk involved in this is more.
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Romanic: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
No nah...that won't be a good advice nah.
She should not try it at all .
whonamehelp:
cheesy cheesy
sleep with the man.
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Romanic: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
After ,he was the one that donated it to sperm bank.
ubunja:

jonny there is no country where a man can take a baby from a woman coz his sperm was used without his permission to get that woman pregnant.
c'mon now.!!!
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
ubunja:
if she has another son then she may be talking about him. in which case GO FOR IT. they shared a mother they can share your pvssy.
if u are not down for that then let them know.also remember his sperms can be acquired non-sexually.you go to the hospital and he masturbates into a container and they transfare the sperms to your womb.
i wish people would go for full medical check-ups before marriage. screen for everything. nasty suprises in marriage show lack of proper planning and preparation for marriage

lol. container like used Vaseline container abi?
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by habsydiamond(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
If she cheat on him, how will the man feel knowing he can't father a child and that his wife is carrying another man's child....he will be very frustrated, emotionally drained....this can even affect him psychologically...

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Romanic: 6:13am On Dec 23, 2017
I saw this story ,I felt I should use it to encourage you instead of yielding to your in-law advice.
A Swiss woman who is married to a Nigerian from Anambra state, has shared her touching story after she thought she wouldn't have children because she was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome PCOS. According to woman who is now a mother of three including a set of twins, she shared her story in a bid to encourage other women who are waiting to get pregnant and tell them there is hope.

Read what she shared online;

There was a time in my life I thought I couldn't have children. My doctor told me I suffered from PCOS - the most common endocrine disorder among women between the ages 18 and 44 - and that my chances of having children were close to zero.

When you are dreaming of starting your own family, the pain and heartache that go with such a diagnose are absolutely overwhelming. But as it turned out, God had a different plan for me. Today I am not only the proud mother of three children, but on top of that, I can proudly call myself mama ejima!

This is a very personal fact about me and I was really not sure if I should write about it at first. But knowing that there are other women like me, looking for a child at this very moment, or husbands waiting for their wife's to get pregnant, I just felt it was right to share my story and tell you all that there is hope. I am a living proof.
ORAGBON:

Dear Jzhane,

Please advise me. I am totally confused,and I dont know what to do.

I have been married for almost four years now. We have been trying to conceive since we got married but it is yet to happen.

Last Year,after plenty arguments,my husband and I started fertility treatments. During the process,one if the tests showed that my husband has zero sperm count. That means,he does not produce sperm,that means he cannot father a child.

We were both heart broken and we started looking at other options we could acquire to help us have children. We were looking to adopt and we had started looking into the possibility when my mother in law invited me to see her in Owerri.

I went to see her and she told me not to adopt another man’s child when I can still have my own. She said that there is nothing like having your own child. That the adopted child will never feel like your own especially when they grow up and begin to ask questions

I was wondering how she meant we should have our own child when it was clear that my husband,her son is impotent.

It was at that point that my dear mother in-law told me that she has a plan for me to have our own child if I....see more

www.livelystones.com.ng

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Romanic: 6:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Exactly.
LivelyStones:
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ubunja(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2017
habsydiamond:
If she cheat on him, how will the man feel knowing he can't father a child and that his wife is carrying another man's child....he will be very frustrated, emotionally drained....this can even affect him psychologically...
thats the point these people here dont want to get
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by habsydiamond(m): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2017
ubunja:

thats the point these people here dont want to get
the mother tell her to go and have another man's child will be the one to tell her in the future that her children are bastard once it comes to will distribution...na that time family dey vex oo
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ubunja(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2017
LivelyStones:
you people are the worst thinkers ever grin grin
how will the biological father find out when he agreed to make the woman pregnant?there is nothing to find out. HE ALREADY KNOWS. coz he agreed to be a sperm donor. the fact that the husband knows he cant reproduce means NOTHING MUST BE HIDDEN FROM HIM.he must agree for another man to get his wife preg.coz if the wife gets preg the hubby will know its not his since he is barren.
hubby knows he is barren
and biological father knows he is a sperm donor.

how is this complex to understand. i mean really.u guys are hillarous

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ORAGBON(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2017
ubunja:

you people are the worst thinkers ever grin grin
how will the biological father find out when he agreed to make the woman pregnant?there is nothing to find out. HE ALREADY KNOWS. coz he agreed to be a sperm donor. the fact that the husband knows he cant reproduce means NOTHING MUST BE HIDDEN FROM HIM.he must agree for another man to get his wife preg.coz if the wife gets preg the hubby will know its not his since he is barren.
hubby knows he is barren
and biological father knows he is a sperm donor.

how is this complex to understand. i mean really.u guys are hillarous
okay naa
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ubunja(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2017
ORAGBON:
okay naa
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Where My Stinginess Has Landed Me. I'm In Sifia Pains / Nigerian Girls Discuss / Ladies Claim They Are Not Prostitutes Yet No Lady fvck For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.