Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) (32176 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by akekelegboghodo: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
The woman is blessed with a lot of nose. I wonder where the man's endowment lies...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
WotzupNG:
Below are pictures of the Vice President of Nigeria, Prof Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo Osinbajo in the Christmas festivity mood.

The couple had a Christmas photoshoot with the pictures shared on Instagram by the VP's wife.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/vp-yemi-osinbajo-wife-lovely-christmas-photoshoot.html

Walahi, these two will look good while sharing a kiss grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Oloripelebe: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
only God,knows how thus man escaped being a dwarf..he has their looks and all..

Better than that ur coward albino dilector cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by dangotesmummy: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
This woman's pointed nose sef cheesy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by BABANGBALI: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dis woman dey always hungry me
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Saao(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

At least he has escaped being a dwarf and presently the vice president of the most populous black nation in the world.

Now, compare this with ipob pigs whose destinies are decided by one albino fraudster presently at large.
hmm is that how some of u guys communicate outside nairaland?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by odesifo: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
That is the family of my vice president, may God bless them.

Your ascension to the seat of the president after Buhari in 2023 is undebatable. Monkeys and pigs can go and screw their cursed @rsses, I don't give a damn.

Meanwhile, I don't talk with monkeys.
lol we Dey wait rubbish VP like his rubbish fans una do dive rock miss.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by motikorede: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, this yemi osinbanjo is the most deceptive VP ever. He's always formimg mr everywhere when in reality he's doing absolutely nothing. I don't even know who to tag worse between his oga and him. Goodluck Jonathan was simply a blessing to Nigeria. God bless the legend.

You are one of plenty chameleon and saboteurs we have in this country. Am very sure that , in 2015 during presidential election. You would have supported PMB / VPYO and take them as the protagonists.
But now , things have been permutated , you nw see GEJ as a blessing to our country. My brother you need spiritual healings
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, this yemi osinbanjo is the most deceptive VP ever. He's always formimg mr everywhere when in reality he's doing absolutely nothing. I don't even know who to tag worse between his oga and him. Goodluck Jonathan was simply a blessing to Nigeria. God bless the legend.
how you take register without'nobody'.i respect you guy,Take 3 gbosa
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
His wife looked like a FULANI WOMAN
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Edunwa302(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
@op
Did you say yemi osibanjo and his wife
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by seunmii(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2017

No wonder your name is "nobody"

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by AdesegunSanni89: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I am yoruba but he wont be President. Dont deceive yourself. He is too soft to be in politics. What has he done to protect christians since he was became VP?

He is the weak link in the predicament of Christians in the present day Nigeria.
you are Igbo stop lying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by lincsnuel: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Why is it that married couple start to resemble each other after many years of marriage?? undecided
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Abee79(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
My respect for this family . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
you are Igbo stop lying

Ti mi o ba je Igbo. Ko de ni rogbo fun iwo ati awon molebi e ni odun ti o’nbo. Sope Amin!

Ase romo.

I am a yoruba but I am Christian and I hate the way Osinbajo is being used by the North/muslims to kill and impoverish the Christian population of Nigeria. It shall not be well with if you I am not igbo.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Jaideyone(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
We christians are in alot of problems and we dont even know it. Whenever i see E.A.Adeboye preaching, i cant help but turn off the T.V knowing he helped foist an islamic Jihadist on the Christian population of Nigeria. He miscalculated and thought osinbajo will somehow end up as the President of Nigeria. I have got news for all redeemers {RCCG}: Osinbajo is a mere puppet put there just for the optics so that the north can continue their islamisation agenda and he will never be President of Nigeria.

A law Professor, pastor and gentle man per excellence was used to deceive millions of Nigerian christians to vote an islamic fundamentalist into power. What a pity!

We christians are in for it in Nigeria and we have to wriggle ourself out of the hole we have dug ourselves into.

The VP is the willing tool of the North. I maintain that and i challenge any true omoluabi to counter my assertions.
how exactly did Adeboye foist buhari on Nigerians? did rccg give active support to osibanjo? you are just a brain dead liar. keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Jaideyone(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hedonistically:
Idiot. Fire burn you and that your miserable wife.

You're busy snapping foolish Christmas pictures and feeling cozy, while the rest of the country groans in abject suffering. May God punish you and your family, fake bastard pastor. If you had a genuine calling as a pastor, you would have resigned if you're incapable of bringing the so-called change you and that maggot from Daura promised. But no. The power is too sweet, so even you would stay and blame Jonathan, under whom Nigeria was a lot lot LOT better.

You are enjoying the long siren blaring convoys, protected by 200 policemen, DSS, etc., living in Aguda House, feeding fat on Nigeria, while the suffering your government imposed on Nigerians is escalating daily. Again may you burn to Ashes, along with that fake SU wife of yours. Pretentious, hypocritical, abominable bastards.
so much bitterness

I fear for your future kids. people like you shouldn't be given to luxury of reproduction

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jaideyone:
how exactly did Adeboye foist buhari on Nigerians? did rccg give active support to osibanjo? you are just a brain dead liar. keep deceiving yourself

RCCG allowed Buhari to use their pastor and platform to deceive Christians nationwide (especially yorubaland). Pastor Bosun Emmanuel warned the Church about what will happen if we elect Buhari and now Nigerians (Christians) are suffering and being looked as as part of the terrorist Muslim population of this country. Go to foreign sites and see the comment page and how other Countries now view Nigeria as a Muslim country just because of Buhari’s actions.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Hedonistically: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jaideyone:
so much bitterness

I fear for your future kids. people like you shouldn't be given to luxury of reproduction

And vermin like you shouldn't be given the privilege of life. Death is what you deserve. Premature death. Anyone who has even the slightest sympathy for the maggot from Daura and the bastard fake pastor he calls his vice president deserve no less than a pathetic fate.

Useless animals.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Osinbajo is a willing tool in the hands of the cabal. I expect him as a servant of truly living God to decline to contest the elections with Buhari in 2019.

He is a very good man keeping bad company with those who want to erase Christianity from Nigeria. We yorubas can always nominate another Christian amongst us to vie for the Office with Buhari. Osinbajo’s status as a Pastor is incompatible with his role as a VP in a clearly Islamist Government.

That is my own main grouse. He is also too soft to deal with Hausa/muslims. He won’t know how and what to do to protect the Christian/South under this Government.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Jaideyone(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hedonistically:

And vermin like you shouldn't be given the privilege of life. Death is what you deserve. Premature death. Anyone who has even the slightest sympathy for the maggot from Daura and the bastard fake pastor he calls his vice president deserve no less than a pathetic fate.

Useless animals.
continue with your bitterness grin hahahahahaha

see 10,000 jolts of pain grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by globalfanz(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2017

Nobody will always talk like no body. Inferiority complex.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Jaideyone(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

RCCG allowed Buhari to use their pastor and platform to deceive Christians nationwide (especially yorubaland). Pastor Bosun Emmanuel warned the Church about what will happen if we elect Buhari and now Nigerians (Christians) are suffering and being looked as as part of the terrorist Muslim population of this country. Go to foreign sites and see the comment page and how other Countries now view Nigeria as a Muslim country just because of Buhari’s actions.
what a dumb statement. osibanjo is an adult first and a Nigerian with rights regardless of being a pastor.
tinubu handpicked osibanjo and osibanjo decided to run. what should rccg have done? tie him down? disown him? kill him? an adult made a choice to rub for vp and you are here blaming his church for his decision.

you are a bloody illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jaideyone:
what a dumb statement. osibanjo is an adult first and a Nigerian with rights regardless of being a pastor.
tinubu handpicked osibanjo and osibanjo decided to run. what should rccg have done? tie him down? disown him? kill him? an adult made a choice to rub for vp and you are here blaming his church for his decision.

you are a bloody illiterate

If it comes to the issue of the welfare of Christians in Nigeria, yes, I am an illiterate. You want me to continue being politically correct about the killings and maimings by Muslims in Nigeria? Osibanjo has got himself in tight position and if he has any iota of self respect, he ought to decline running with Buhari in 2019. His role as a Pastor and VP should too conflicting given the attitude of this Government to its Christian population.

I wonder how people still go to RCCG with what mess Pa Adeboye has got on his hands (God forgive me) with his Pastor being associated with this Government. I know what I am talking about.

Source: A Christian of Yoruba extraction.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by aamstih: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
But why?

Angeleena:
only God,knows how thus man escaped being a dwarf..he has their looks and all..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Jaideyone(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

If it comes to the issue of the welfare of Christians in Nigeria, yes, I am an illiterate. You want me to continue being politically correct about the killings and maimings by Muslims in Nigeria? Osibanjo has got himself in tight position and if he has any iota of self respect, he ought to decline running with Buhari in 2019. His role as a Pastor and VP should too conflicting given the attitude of this Government to its Christian population.

I wonder how people still go to RCCG with what mess Pa Adeboye has got on his hands (God forgive me) with his Pastor being associated with this Government. I know what I am talking about.

Source: A Christian of Yoruba extraction.
how exactly is the government pushing an Islamic agenda? how are the Muslims killing Christians? Fulani herdsmen won't ask you for your religion before they kill you and the government is not backing then so what's your point?
this year alone the so-called herdsmen have killed in zamfara, Kaduna, Benue, Ogun, Enugu, ebonyi, kogi. all they do is clash with farmers over land for their cattle. get your facts right please

how exactly has Adeboye been associated with this government? did Adeboye campaign for APC? the same Adeboye that hosted Jonathan at rccg camp prior to 2015 election?

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jaideyone:
how exactly is the government pushing an Islamic agenda? how are the Muslims killing Christians? Fulani herdsmen won't ask you for your religion before they kill you and the government is not backing then so what's your point?
this year alone the so-called herdsmen have killed in zamfara, Kaduna, Benue, Ogun, Enugu, ebonyi, kogi. all they do is clash with farmers over land for their cattle. get your facts right please

how exactly has Adeboye been associated with this government? did Adeboye campaign for APC? the same Adeboye that hosted Jonathan at rccg camp prior to 2015 election?

Adeboye should kindly ask his Pastor to decline from running with Buhari in 2019. His(osinbajo) continued association with the Buhari Government rubs off on the RCCG and his own image in a bad way. What are we to hear that a sound Professor and Pastor like Osinbajo was actively serving in Government when the country was being islamised.

This is no tribal or religious sentiment but the right thing to do for any true man of God. There is no shortage of capable Christians of Yoruba extraction to serve with Buhari if we(Yoruba) still want to be part of a Buhari ticket. Besides, Osinbajo is a soft individual who doesn’t know the intricacies of Nigeria’s religious and ethnic style of politics. He should either go back to the classrooms or to the pulpit.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by mofedamijo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
We christians are in alot of problems and we dont even know it. Whenever i see E.A.Adeboye preaching, i cant help but turn off the T.V knowing he helped foist an islamic Jihadist on the Christian population of Nigeria. He miscalculated and thought osinbajo will somehow end up as the President of Nigeria. I have got news for all redeemers {RCCG}: Osinbajo is a mere puppet put there just for the optics so that the north can continue their islamisation agenda and he will never be President of Nigeria.

A law Professor, pastor and gentle man per excellence was used to deceive millions of Nigerian christians to vote an islamic fundamentalist into power. What a pity!

We christians are in for it in Nigeria and we have to wriggle ourself out of the hole we have dug ourselves into

The VP is the willing tool of the North. I maintain that and i challenge any true omoluabi to counter my assertions.
Shut the hell up u swine.....wisdom is profitable to direct, u think politics is run upandan like a goat,some of u here re saying he should be shouting or making noise and running things,yet some of u cant even look ur boss in the office eye,he shouts at u and insult u yet u still say sorry sir,u think it is easy to rebel against ur boss,even if your boss in the office is sleeping with the secretary u will have to be loyal n just watch event unfold,how much more a president to a Vice President,he cant rebel against buhari,even some of u here if ur father was the v.p u will be the one begging him not to rebel against buhari he should just do his bit.......politics is not soccer,never outshine the master LAW 1

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
cool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter / 4 Policemen And A Soldier Killed In Ihiala, Anambra / Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.