Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) (32193 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by YelloweWest: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
FYI Buhari is greater than any Igbo man dead or living.
Maybe. I'm not igbo.

U guys are so incredibly stupìd. What's the price of fuel now?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by kolexy(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2017
three:
And this guy is supposedly one of the smartest of the APC lot but clearly suffers from alternating bouts of emotional intelligence.

The purchasing power of the Naira has been grossly eroded due to tag team economic terrorism policies of the APC. Tag team between PYO and PMB. Due to this there's less value in one's pocket.

#EndSARS has been trending for a multitude of very adverse reasons and still not a word from the change agents.

Recovered loot is being relooted and new loot is being arranged. Further Suffering has been unleashed on Nigerians because his principal wanted to be VP at any cost.

And here he is doing 'motion' picture photoshoot while people are enmeshed in fuel queues for fuel they will burn in Traffic because of the fuel queues.

I don understand why you guys always direct your grievances to the wrong person. Buhari is your President not Osibanjo. Do you expect him to run a parallel government?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Niyinficient(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I am yoruba but he wont be President. Dont deceive yourself. He is too soft to be in politics. What has he done to protect christians since he was became VP?

He is the weak link in the predicament of Christians in the present day Nigeria.

People like u are our problem in this country, always linking everything to religion and tribe...i don tire! protect christians from what exactly? Cos there is a communal crisis where christians are killed, does that mean all christians in Nigeria are been persecuted? Even if Christians are been persecuted, did the bible not say this will happen? is GEJ not a christian? what did he do to the christian killings during his time? is Obj not a christian? what did he do? Is PMB not a muslim? has he stopped the muslim killings by bokoharam?

Aint no predicament for Nigerian Christians! encourage ur leaders to do what is right....dont preach intolerance!

I just weak for pple like u. No religious tolerance at all! People u tag me, I am a Christian, i am Yoruba and i am not an APC member.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Azam101: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, this yemi osinbanjo is the most deceptive VP ever. He's always formimg mr everywhere when in reality he's doing absolutely nothing. I don't even know who to tag worse between his oga and him. Goodluck Jonathan was simply a blessing to Nigeria. God bless the legend.
You must be very stupid with your comments Jonathan a blessing ? the one and only clueless master!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by defemidefemi(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, this yemi osinbanjo is the most deceptive VP ever. He's always formimg mr everywhere when in reality he's doing absolutely nothing. I don't even know who to tag worse between his oga and him. Goodluck Jonathan was simply a blessing to Nigeria. God bless the legend.
we understand your pains
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by BetaThings: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
odesifo:
lol we Dey wait rubbish VP like his rubbish fans una do dive rock miss.

Osinbajo has been more influential and visible than Sambo was under Jonathan
So how come you did not criticise Sambo for being non-existent under Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Enyeem(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
I'm beginning to love this woman...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" / Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives / United States Approves $319 Milion For New Consulate In Eko Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.