Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) (32186 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by mofedamijo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Adeboye should kindly ask his Pastor to decline from running with Buhari in 2019. His(osinbajo) continued association with the Buhari Government rubs off on the RCCG and his own image in a bad way. What are we to hear that a sound Professor and Pastor like Osinbajo was actively serving in Government when the country was being islamised.

This is no tribal or religious sentiment but the right thing to do for any true man of God. There is no shortage of capable Christians of Yoruba extraction to serve with Buhari if we(Yoruba) still want to be part of a Buhari ticket. Besides, Osinbajo is a soft individual who doesn’t know the intricacies of Nigeria’s religious and ethnic style of politics. He should either go back to the classrooms or to the pulpit.
Take him back nau mr know it all Shut the hell up u swine.....wisdom is profitable to direct, u think politics is run upandan like a goat,some of u here re saying he should be shouting or making noise and running things,yet some of u cant even look ur boss in the office eye,he shouts at u and insult u yet u still say sorry sir,u think it is easy to rebel against ur boss,even if your boss in the office is sleeping with the secretary u will have to be loyal n just watch event unfold,how much more a president to a Vice President,he cant rebel against buhari,even some of u here if ur father was the v.p u will be the one begging him not to rebel against buhari he should just do his bit.......politics is not soccer,never outshine the master LAW 1

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
mofedamijo:

Shut the hell up u swine.....wisdom is profitable to direct, u think politics is run upandan like a goat,some of u here re saying he should be shouting or making noise and running things,yet some of u cant even look ur boss in the office eye,he shouts at u and insult u yet u still say sorry sir,u think it is easy to rebel against ur boss,even if your boss in the office is sleeping with the secretary u will have to be loyal n just watch event unfold,how much more a president to a Vice President,he cant rebel against buhari,even some of u here if ur father was the v.p u will be the one begging him not to rebel against buhari he should just do his bit.......politics is not soccer,never outshine the master LAW 1

Then he should resign honorably. That is the crux of my argument.What is he doing in a Government that is overtly Islamic?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by mofedamijo(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Then he should resign honorably. That is the crux of my argument.What is he doing in a Government that is overtly Islamic?
What re u saying......v.p is a christain,dogora is a christain,ekweremadu is a christain,why not ask all of them to resign,nobody is trying to islamatize nigeria,its a figment of ur own imagination,the islamic banking started during jonathan...so what then

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by chibbyRJ(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
only God,knows how thus man escaped being a dwarf..he has their looks and all..

huh undecided

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
mofedamijo:

What re u saying......v.p is a christain,dogora is a christain,ekweremadu is a christain,why not ask all of them to resign,nobody is trying to islamatize nigeria,its a figment of ur own imagination,the islamic banking started during jonathan...so what then

The fact that he’s an RCCG Pastor serving in the executive arm of an Islamist Government demand that he extricates himself from future blame by honorably resigning. If you think he would be President, you are wasting your time.

He would have ensured that his name is inducted into the Christian Hall of Shame (if there is anything like that) if he doesn’t resign and he fails to be President in 2023 as being hoped for by a lot of gullible Christian folks ( I am Christian too). The North are currently using him and they won’t eventually dump him.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Awoleesu(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Exactly. He is the sabotuer that is being used. We need another yoruba firebrand christian to occupy the the office.
You mean like eh... Fayose?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Awoleesu(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hedonistically:
Idiot. Fire burn you and that your miserable wife.

You're busy snapping foolish Christmas pictures and feeling cozy, while the rest of the country groans in abject suffering. May God punish you and your family, fake bastard pastor. If you had a genuine calling as a pastor, you would have resigned if you're incapable of bringing the so-called change you and that maggot from Daura promised. But no. The power is too sweet, so even you would stay and blame Jonathan, under whom Nigeria was a lot lot LOT better.

You are enjoying the long siren blaring convoys, protected by 200 policemen, DSS, etc., living in Aguda House, feeding fat on Nigeria, while the suffering your government imposed on Nigerians is escalating daily. Again may you burn to Ashes, along with that fake SU wife of yours. Pretentious, hypocritical, abominable bastards.
Guy, you dey harsh o! Epe yi po ju!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Bifrost: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Awoleesu:
Fayose ko, Fayose ni
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Awoleesu(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bifrost:

Fayose ko, Fayose ni
Hahahaha... Ma fi se'jaa!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Bifrost: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Awoleesu:
Hahahaha... Ma fi se'jaa!
Edakun, e ma se.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by AshiwajuFoward: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jaideyone:
what a dumb statement. osibanjo is an adult first and a Nigerian with rights regardless of being a pastor.
tinubu handpicked osibanjo and osibanjo decided to run. what should rccg have done? tie him down? disown him? kill him? an adult made a choice to rub for vp and you are here blaming his church for his decision.

you are a bloody illiterate

Quit wasting your time with that chap. He's bipolar with christian supremacist tendencies. Not much different from the likes of FFK who've completely lost their ability to be rational. He sees most issues from a Christianity vs. Islam lens. You are wasting your time.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Awoleesu:

A Fayose will be nice. He would stand up for Christians nationwide irrespective of their ethnic origins/persuasions.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Jaideyone(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Adeboye should kindly ask his Pastor to decline from running with Buhari in 2019. His(osinbajo) continued association with the Buhari Government rubs off on the RCCG and his own image in a bad way. What are we to hear that a sound Professor and Pastor like Osinbajo was actively serving in Government when the country was being islamised.

This is no tribal or religious sentiment but the right thing to do for any true man of God. There is no shortage of capable Christians of Yoruba extraction to serve with Buhari if we(Yoruba) still want to be part of a Buhari ticket. Besides, Osinbajo is a soft individual who doesn’t know the intricacies of Nigeria’s religious and ethnic style of politics. He should either go back to the classrooms or to the pulpit.
lol you are one confused fellow
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by josephubah111(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
na only th is cloth you get baba.. this is becoming embarrassing.. xmas photo shoot kwa.. u couldn't be bothered
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Guestlander: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
only God,knows how thus man escaped being a dwarf..he has their looks and all..

You should know. Dwarfs with humongous yam legs are plenty east of the Niger. Some are even famous in nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Quit wasting your time with that chap. He's bipolar with christian supremacist tendencies. Not much different from the likes of FFK who've completely lost their ability to be rational. He sees most issues from a Christian vs. Islam lens. You are wasting your time.

I am not bipolar. I don’t like igbos and at the same time, I am islamophobic. If that is bipolar in your estimation then that is your problem. E mi o gbe se ran yi.

This is the same thing you do to Fayose and FFK who have at innumerable times stood up to be counted when Christian Rights were being trampled upon by Buhari. What do you want from we Christians in yorubaland? To be quiet when you muslims work with the muslims in the North work to islamise Nigeria? FYI, it will never happen and in the unlikely event that you gain an upper hand now to slant the nation unto an Islamic path, the millions of Christians you frustrate out will eventually destroy your Islamic Nigeria from abroad. We would work with Nigeria’s enemies worldwide to balkanise this country that you want to turn into an Islamic State.

Why haven’t you muslims in yorubaland called out Prof ishaq Akinola for his incendiary and incitive comments which tends to pit Christians against Muslims in Nigeria? It is when we that are no longer politically correct on yorubaland speak up to correct some of these ills that you come out to talk about being bipolar. Iwo ati awon to ni’e leni bipolar. Koni ragba fun e ni bi to ba wa. You think it is only you muslims that can be radical in this world. That is why a Donald Trump can be elected to power because of Islamic terrorism. It is fire for fire from now on unless you muslims call out people like Prof Akintola to stop his usually threatening Islamic drivel. Yoruba land and Nigeria must be remain a secular nation.

Leave people like me, FFK and Fayose alone, we are not bipolar and we would not allow you wipe igbos off the land as they are our last line of defense (inspite of their annoying attitude).

Don’t ever calm me bipolar in your life or I would find you out and mess you up. Useless Muslim shill!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
Guestlander:

You should know. Dwarfs with humongous yam legs are plenty east of the Niger. Some are even famous in nollywood.

Read my last response to ashiwajuforward (or whatever the Islamic idiot is called). Christians in yorubaland won’t tolerate soft leaders like Osinbajo again. He is my brother from Ogun State who I respect immensely but he’s too soft for politics in these times in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Guestlander:

Sorry, my earlier response to this post wasn’t meant for you. My apologies.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Guestlander: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Read my last response to ashiwajuforward (or whatever the Islamic idiot is called). Christians in yorubaland won’t tolerate soft leaders like Osinbajo again. He is my brother from Ogun State who I respect immensely but he’s too soft for politics in these times in Nigeria.

Bro, I think quoted me by mistake.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Guestlander: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Sorry, my earlier response to this post wasn’t meant for you. My apologies.

No problem at all.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by AshiwajuFoward: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I am not bipolar. I don’t like igbos and at the same time, I am islamophobic. If that is bipolar in your estimation then that is your problem. E mi o gbe se ran yi.

This is the same thing you do to Fayose and FFK who have at innumerable times stood up to be counted when Christian Rights were being trampled upon by Buhari. What do you want from we Christians in yorubaland? To be quiet when you muslims work with the muslims in the North work to islamise Nigeria? FYI, it will never happen and in the unlikely event that you gain an upper hand now to slant the nation unto an Islamic path, the millions of Christians you frustrate out will eventually destroy your Islamic Nigeria from abroad. We would work with Nigeria’s enemies worldwide to balkanise this country that you want to turn into an Islamic State.

Why haven’t you muslims in yorubaland called out Prof ishaq Akinola for his incendiary and incitive comments which tends to pit Christians against Muslims in Nigeria? It is when we that are no longer politically correct on yorubaland speak up to correct some of these ills that you come out to talk about being bipolar. Iwo ati awon to ni’e leni bipolar. Koni ragba fun e ni bi to ba wa. You think it is only you muslims that can be radical in this world. That is why a Donald Trump can be elected to power because of Islamic terrorism. It is fire for fire from now on unless you muslims call out people like Prof Akintola to stop his usually threatening Islamic drivel. Yoruba land and Nigeria must be remain a secular nation.

Leave people like me, FFK and Fayose alone, we are not bipolar and we would not allow you wipe igbos off the land as they are our last line of defense (inspite of their annoying attitude).

Don’t ever calm me bipolar in your life or I would find you out and mess you up. Useless Muslim shill!

Anyone that sees the likes of unstable characters like FFK and Fayose as role models (particularly FFK) must indeed be bipolar and mentally unstable himself. FYI, I am neither a Christian nor Muslim you punk a$$ morafocker. I refuse to be held mentally captive and turned to mumu by any religion. I repeat that you are bipolar, oya come and beat me. Ode.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Anyone that sees the likes of unstable characters like FFK and Fayose as role models (particularly FFK) must indeed be bipolar and mentally unstable himself. FYI, I am neither a Christian nor Muslim you punk a$$ morafocker. I refuse to be held mentally captive and turned to mumu by any religion. I repeat that you are bipolar, oya come and beat me. Ode.

You can keep saying that as far as you are not within reach. That being said, I reiterate that Christians will not sit by and allow our Muslims brothers use taqiyyah go lull us to sleep(Islam is not a religion of peace). We say no to Islamization. Two can the radicalism game and igbos will continue to be a thorn on Muslim flesh in Nigeria. If Muslims want an Islamic country, they should come out plainly and say it.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by FRESHG(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oluwaseyi456:
His wife looked like a FULANI WOMAN
YEAH SHE RESEMBLE YOUR FULANI LORD
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
We would destroy the country(the country is already failed anyways) from wherever we are in the world and we would continue to torment you wherever we see you. You destroyed Nigeria with your Islamization and shield each other and you also want to shut out our leading voices (FFK, Fayose et.al) whilst giving Prof Akintola free rein to spew his Islamic nonsense!

We would speak up and shred whatever veneer of unity you erroneously project to the world. You have an Islamization plan and it must be nipped in the bud fast.

You can keep calling your families bipolar all you want but we would talk.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
FRESHG:
YEAH SHE RESEMBLE YOUR FULANI LORD

Please don’t call Fulani our lord again, please!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by AshiwajuFoward: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You can keep saying that as far as you are not within reach. That being said, I reiterate that Christians will not sit by and allow our Muslims brothers use taqiyyah go lull us to sleep(Islam is not a religion of peace). We say no to Islamization. Two can the radicalism game and igbos will continue to be a thorn on Muslim flesh in Nigeria. If Muslims want an Islamic country, they should come out plainly and say it.

Nigga fvck you. What are you feeling like?! Like seriously are you threatening me? O ti ya werre mehn, real talk. Ko de ni better fun e. You can't do shyt to nobody coz you ain't shyt. Look at this punk ass oloshi threatening pesin. Dem no born you well. Ja off my mention. Punk a$$ biitch.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Nigga fvck you. What are you feeling like?! Like seriously are you threatening me? O ti ya werre mehn, real talk. Ko de ni better fun e. You can't do shyt to nobody coz you ain't shyt. Look at this punk ass oloshi threatening pesin. Dem no born you well. Ja off my mention. Punk a$$ biitch.

Ara loma san pa e nibi to wa yen! Iwo Omo irankiran won yi! Oma sofo gbeyin ni! God saved you that you ain’t within reach. What is your business with me and my Christians leanings? You don’t want me to fight and protect the Christian community in yorubaland but you guys can support the North and Prof Akintola to threaten Nigerian Christians. How many times have you spoken up against Islamic excesses in Nigeria?

You idiots demonize FFK and Fayose without knowing they have millions of followers? Motor loma pa e nibi towa yen! Idiot and konkobility!! Don’t ever in your life quote me again. If you see my posts, kindly move along. That is not a warning but an express instruction. You foolish terror sympathizer!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Islamic idiots giving themselves likes when they know what they are doing. Christians would not be deceived anymore...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by AdesegunSanni89: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Ti mi o ba je Igbo. Ko de ni rogbo fun iwo ati awon molebi e ni odun ti o’nbo. Sope Amin!

Ase romo.

I am a yoruba but I am Christian and I hate the way Osinbajo is being used by the North/muslims to kill and impoverish the Christian population of Nigeria. It shall not be well with if you I am not igbo.
See as mumu dey struggle to prove that he is Yoruba. Oloriburuku somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by AshiwajuFoward: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
[s]

Ara loma san pa e nibi to wa yen! Iwo Omo irankiran won yi! Oma sofo gbeyin ni! God saved you that you ain’t within reach. What is your business with me and my Christians leanings? You don’t want me to fight and protect the Christian community in yorubaland but you guys can support the North and Prof Akintola to threaten Nigerian Christians. How many times have you spoken up against Islamic excesses in Nigeria?

You idiots demonize FFK and Fayose without knowing they have millions of followers? Motor loma pa e nibi towa yen! Idiot and konkobility!! Don’t ever in your life quote me again. If you see my posts, kindly move along. That is not a warning but an express instruction. You foolish terror sympathizer!
[/s]

You are bipolar and prolly sniffing some of the same crack cocaine your hero FFK is known for sniffing. O ti ya werre, you just don't know it. Better go seek help.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by AdesegunSanni89: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Obviously you are a PDP sympathizer so we expect such shallow and uncouth statement from you. Loser. Real Christians cannot be fooled by your antics. Bloody religious bigot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Accused Of Shooting Anti-Fulani Herdsmen Protesters In Benue State / Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.