Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) (32197 Views)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary / Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
See as mumu dey struggle to prove that he is Yoruba. Oloriburuku somebody.

In your defense, I actually don’t have to prove anything to anybody. What will I gain by lying that I am Yoruba?

You know the problem with you guys (muslim yorubas)? You always want all Yorubas to move in the same direction and align with the North. What about the millions of Christians in yorubaland? Should be willingly walk into Islamization with the north? Never it won’t happen!

That’s why sometimes I support the igbos or stay neutral even when they are being annoying as usual. You muslims have done irreparable damage to yoruba unity and progress with your fundamentalist views and blind alignment with the North. The country will not be Islamised. If you want an Islamic society, go up north and be hermits.

The annoying thing is you guys always want to prove wise and obsfucate the main points of discussion.

Nigeria shall remain secular.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by fiftynaira(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dolapo my crush

Her simplicity is jst wow
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Obviously you are a PDP sympathizer so we expect such shallow and uncouth statement from you. Loser. Real Christians cannot be fooled by your antics. Bloody religious bigot.

Are you a real Christian? Are you blind to what is going on? If we speak out, you shut us out. Why don’t you guys want to address the allegations? I won’t waste my time with your likes but concentrate on my message with those who wish to here. It is not like we intend being in the country for that long. But be rest assured when the exodus is complete, the ones abroad will wage further war against you in your impoverished state for destroying this country. I seriously don’t blame you all but the blind Christians amongst us ( I was blind too) and the RCCG and it’s leadership who think they are playing a wise game while not noting that they are the ones being played by the Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by opribo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Good people but dining with the devil party.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
opribo:
Good people but dining with the devil party.

I won’t say APC is the devil party. It is the President and those who surround him that have bad plans for Nigeria and are islamists.

I maintain that Pastor Osinbajo ought to decline to contest in 2019 on moral and logical grounds. He normally shouldn’t be associated with this kind of Government. This is not about Hausa/Muslim but about he kind of person the President is. His tenure has emboldened murderous islamists nationwide to commit heinous crimes against other religions (Christians especially). Buhari has never denied his support for the implerof sharia law throughout the length and breadth of Nigeria. He has registered Nigeria as a member of OIC despite the fact that we are a secular nation. What haven’t we seen under Buhari? Our muslim brothers will rather we Christians don’t talk about it but insist we hate FFK and Fayose who have in the face of grave danger stood up to be counted on Christian causes. FFK and Fayose are the true soldiers of Christ and not some pliable law Professor who can’t talk where small Fulani boys are talking.

I urge Pastor Osinbajo to come back to Lagos and continue his ministry and face his practice at Simmons coopers. If he thinks he will be President after Buhari, he is just wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Ogunleti01: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
WotzupNG:
Below are pictures of the Vice President of Nigeria, Prof Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo Osinbajo in the Christmas festivity mood.

The couple had a Christmas photoshoot with the pictures shared on Instagram by the VP's wife.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/vp-yemi-osinbajo-wife-lovely-christmas-photoshoot.html
The first posture is too gberefu!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Ogunleti01: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, this yemi osinbanjo is the most deceptive VP ever. He's always formimg mr everywhere when in reality he's doing absolutely nothing. I don't even know who to tag worse between his oga and him. Goodluck Jonathan was simply a blessing to Nigeria. God bless the legend.
thank God your name is MR NOBODY! As far as am concerned your nothing to reckon with
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by YelloweWest: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
slimfit1:

You surely don't know anything about blessing if Jonathan was a blessing for you God I wonder what failure might be.
Lol. A failure is buhari
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by vikstandon(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
only God,knows how thus man escaped being a dwarf..he has their looks and all..

God help you...what have you ever achieved with this your hate speech
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by vikstandon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

At least he has escaped being a dwarf and presently the vice president of the most populous black nation in the world.

Now, compare this with ipob pigs whose destinies are decided by one albino fraudster presently at large.

When you grow up to know that two wrongs don't make a right...Go to whichever supreme being you worship and pay respect. I pray u serve a living God who could afford you some sense!

Receive some sense all you Ethnic bigots!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by sshalom(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Beautiful to see the simplicity of the VP's wife always.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by AdesegunSanni89: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Are you a real Christian? Are you blind to what is going on? If we speak out, you shut us out. Why don’t you guys want to address the allegations? I won’t waste my time with your likes but concentrate on my message with those who wish to here. It is not like we intend being in the country for that long. But be rest assured when the exodus is complete, the ones abroad will wage further war against you in your impoverished state for destroying this country. I seriously don’t blame you all but the blind Christians amongst us ( I was blind too) and the RCCG and it’s leadership who think they are playing a wise game while not noting that they are the ones being played by the Muslims.
you are a religious bigot. Pure and simple. You are not different from Abubakar Shekau, the boko haram leader. Shame on you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
you are a religious bigot. Pure and simple. You are not different from Abubakar Shekau, the boko haram leader. Shame on you.

Is that your response to all the allegations against the Muslims in my post? You don’t have the fortitude to give me a detailed rebuttal of all i said? It is okay.

It is not like I expected any stellar explanations from you anyways.

Have a typical mediocre life.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by AdesegunSanni89: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Is that your response to all the allegations against the Muslims in my post? You don’t have the fortitude to give me a detailed rebuttal of all i said? It is okay.

It is not like I expected any stellar explanations from you anyways.

Have a typical mediocre life.
sorry I didn’t bother reading your trash. Mabinu
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by ettybaba(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
We christians are in alot of problems and we dont even know it. Whenever i see E.A.Adeboye preaching, i cant help but turn off the T.V knowing he helped foist an islamic Jihadist on the Christian population of Nigeria. He miscalculated and thought osinbajo will somehow end up as the President of Nigeria. I have got news for all redeemers {RCCG}: Osinbajo is a mere puppet put there just for the optics so that the north can continue their islamisation agenda and he will never be President of Nigeria.

A law Professor, pastor and gentle man per excellence was used to deceive millions of Nigerian christians to vote an islamic fundamentalist into power. What a pity!

We christians are in for it in Nigeria and we have to wriggle ourself out of the hole we have dug ourselves into.

The VP is the willing tool of the North. I maintain that and i challenge any true omoluabi to counter my assertions.
You're not intelligent a bit.
Shame on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
ettybaba:

You're not intelligent a bit.
Shame on you.

Intelligence in the face of Islamic terror and expansionism? I prefer self preservation thank you.

See ehn, you can deny all you want. This life is per head. I have assessed the situation and made a decision. You all think I would just demonize a whole religion without reason?

All I need is plan and leave the country. Why do I bother sef? Am I being paid by any person on NL?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by AdesegunSanni89: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
YelloweWest:

Lol. A failure is buhari
FYI Buhari is greater than any Igbo man dead or living.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by FRESHG(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Please don’t call Fulani our lord again, please!
DID YOU READ MY MESSAGE VERY WELL?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
The muslim propaganda machine is well oiled and running full throttle on NL. They are everywhere. And some Christians think nothing serious is in the offing?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
FRESHG:
DID YOU READ MY MESSAGE VERY WELL?

Baba no vex but these Muslim guys have their game put together and it seems the Church has been defeated because they are not saying anything. You igbos have also relented on the Biafra ish. Na to dey plan comot ooo. Although Muslims have conquered Europe but the Americas is still in contention as Trump is giving them serious trouble but they are strong.

Baba, just stop arguing with them on NL. There presence is strong.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by AdesegunSanni89: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Baba no vex but these Muslim guys have their game put together and it seems the Church has been defeated because they are not saying anything. You igbos have also relented on the Biafra ish. Na to dey plan comot ooo. Although Muslims have conquered Europe but the Americas is still in contention as Trump is giving them serious trouble but they are strong.

Christian Bigot crying wolf where there is none. Real Christians cannot be deceived by you new recruits of PDP to fan the embers of religious bigotry and intolerance. You have failed already, agents of Poverty development party (PDP). I won’t be surprised if you say the current fuel scarcity is happening to disrupt Xmas celebrations. If Buhari has killed all Christians as you shallowly claim, I wonder why you are still alive and commenting on nairaland
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Mccullum: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
We christians are in alot of problems and we dont even know it. Whenever i see E.A.Adeboye preaching, i cant help but turn off the T.V knowing he helped foist an islamic Jihadist on the Christian population of Nigeria. He miscalculated and thought osinbajo will somehow end up as the President of Nigeria. I have got news for all redeemers {RCCG}: Osinbajo is a mere puppet put there just for the optics so that the north can continue their islamisation agenda and he will never be President of Nigeria.

A law Professor, pastor and gentle man per excellence was used to deceive millions of Nigerian christians to vote an islamic fundamentalist into power. What a pity!

We christians are in for it in Nigeria and we have to wriggle ourself out of the hole we have dug ourselves into.

The VP is the willing tool of the North. I maintain that and i challenge any true omoluabi to counter my assertions.

Is it because of likes you're typing this nonsense... what a pity.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by ofwest47(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
I believe you will not be like the wife of a former Vice President name withheld, who was defrauded of N918m by a prophet when she was serving as the second lady of the then government in power and for one to be duped about one billion Naira it means that person must worth more than ten billion Naira at that point in time. The case is recently in court so many years after.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by FRESHG(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

TRY POLAND, THOSE GUYS NOR DEY USE EAR HEAR ISLAM O
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
FRESHG:
TRY POLAND, THOSE GUYS NOR DEY USE EAR HEAR ISLAM O

Then and Czech Republic dey try. The new Prime minister is Half Japanese and they are working hard to ban Islam from that country. The Austrians too have the far right in power now and they are trying their best to push out Islam but e no easy.

The far right is Europe is now trying to coalesce so they can push out Islam but it came a bit too late because the globalist leaders of Europe had already allowed too many Muslims into europe sad

I do hope going forward, the Americans will act as a beacon of hope to all far right movements all around the world to end the dangerous spread of the most violent religion in the world. We can even form our own far right movement in Nigeria sef. smiley

Baba, just find way comot naija sha. Na my advice be that.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mccullum:

Because of like? I am typing it because of my Christians to see how we shot ourselves on the foot. What do I want to do with NL likes?

Does it turn to money?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by resurgentxtian4: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mccullum:

Because of likes? I am typing it because of my Christians to see how we shot ourselves on the foot. What do I want to do with NL likes?

Does it turn to money?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by TijaniAbu: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
only God,knows how thus man escaped being a dwarf..he has their looks and all..

He is a dwarf. Between his midgethood dwarfism and his wife's shylock hooked nose, I fear for the kids.

What is the point of this useless xmas photoshoot now if not to deceive the masses.

Irritating genetic mutants.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by BiadeFolar(m): 12:25am On Dec 23, 2017
As far as I'm concerned, this yemi osinbanjo is the most deceptive VP ever. He's always formimg mr everywhere when in reality he's doing absolutely nothing. I don't even know who to tag worse between his oga and him. Goodluck Jonathan was simply a blessing to Nigeria. God bless the legend.
by Nobody
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by BiadeFolar(m): 12:27am On Dec 23, 2017
TijaniAbu:

He is a dwarf. Between his midgethood dwarfism and his wife's shylock hooked nose, I fear for the kids.

What is the point of this useless xmas photoshoot now if not to deceive the masses.

Irritating genetic mutants.
Question is are you decieved?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by Betruthful4once(m): 2:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Cacawa2:
Useless people

Must U talk?
Ask ur papa and mama to do the same.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) by SUNDICOS(m): 5:24am On Dec 23, 2017
You sure say,him wife bin commot that him black dangerous ritual cap before inserting the Christmas cap on his head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Cross Your National Red Line, Lere Olayinka Dares Buhari / What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) / Senator Ben-bruce Response On Fuel Scarcity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.