Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man (1370 Views)

My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ORAGBON(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dear Jzhane,

Please advise me. I am totally confused,and I dont know what to do.

I have been married for almost four years now. We have been trying to conceive since we got married but it is yet to happen.

Last Year,after plenty arguments,my husband and I started fertility treatments. During the process,one if the tests showed that my husband has zero sperm count. That means,he does not produce sperm,that means he cannot father a child.

We were both heart broken and we started looking at other options we could acquire to help us have children. We were looking to adopt and we had started looking into the possibility when my mother in law invited me to see her in Owerri.

I went to see her and she told me not to adopt another man’s child when I can still have my own. She said that there is nothing like having your own child. That the adopted child will never feel like your own especially when they grow up and begin to ask questions

I was wondering how she meant we should have our own child when it was clear that my husband,her son is impotent.

It was at that point that my dear mother in-law told me that she has a plan for me to have our own child if I....see more

www.livelystones.com.ng
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by dingbang(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Stop lying...

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by ClitoPen: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
I ll comment when you complete the story here
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Nwodosis(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
My advice to you is to "see more too"

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by eyinjuege: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Life has been made easy. Its not until you sleep with another before you can have a child. If you can afford it, do IVF using sperm donors.
Before that option, if you have money go abroad to see a urologist. A little surgery may be all your husband needs.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Romanic: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
My dear ,
Don't listen to her at all.
Your husband must be aware of what ever decision you make.
ORAGBON:
Dear Jzhane,

Please advise me. I am totally confused,and I dont know what to do.

I have been married for almost four years now. We have been trying to conceive since we got married but it is yet to happen.

Last Year,after plenty arguments,my husband and I started fertility treatments. During the process,one if the tests showed that my husband has zero sperm count. That means,he does not produce sperm,that means he cannot father a child.

We were both heart broken and we started looking at other options we could acquire to help us have children. We were looking to adopt and we had started looking into the possibility when my mother in law invited me to see her in Owerri.

I went to see her and she told me not to adopt another man’s child when I can still have my own. She said that there is nothing like having your own child. That the adopted child will never feel like your own especially when they grow up and begin to ask questions

I was wondering how she meant we should have our own child when it was clear that my husband,her son is impotent.

It was at that point that my dear mother in-law told me that she has a plan for me to have our own child if I....see more

www.livelystones.com.ng

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Lexusgs430: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
For all we care, your husband might be willing to go ahead with such a plan.... Speak with him and gauge his reactions.....

It can only go 2 ways......
Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by michlins(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
This story is as fake as atiku. Bloggers will make hell before politicians

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man by Beke2020: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Communication is the sure way out as said@Lexusgs430
Lexusgs430:
For all we care, your husband might be willing to go ahead with such a plan.... Speak with him and gauge his reactions.....

It can only go 2 ways......

(1) (Reply)

New Discovery: HOW TO CONDUCT DNA TEST AT HOME USING EGGS / Cold Killed Two Friends In Jos / Why Do Good Girls Always Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.