Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) (16742 Views)

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" / Retired Soldiers Stranded On The Streets Abuja, Cry Out For Help (Photos) / Imo APC Ward Congress: Okorocha Runs To Buhari For Help (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hahahhahahah this thread funny die grin afonjas dey really hear am

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
afonjadie:

Heya, see the wails of an Afonja... grin
Ask your self this question before you continue with your lamentation.... Have i drank my ewedu today? tongue
if only you knw the medicinal content of ewedu. I love my ewedu

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by hornyofife: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsquare:
mention me for that your thread biko ,as you can see none of them kinsmen call them to order but when we reciprocate they will start there hypocritical preaching, someone in his idle time decided to visit slum part of ib just to score cheap points but clearly ignore Bodija,Ringroad ,dugbe and UI ......

What are in all those places you mentioned if not nice road passing through them, but once you go inside the inner streets, you begin to see areas and houses similar to the pictures posted on this thread...no matter the level.of government interventions, majority ibadan will still continue to remain slum because of the prevalent laziness,poverty, high level of illitracy and general lack of personal and environmental hygiene.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Saintsquare(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
hornyofife:

What are in all those places you mentioned if not nice road passing through them, but once you go inside the inner streets, you begin to see areas and houses similar to the pictures posted on this thread...no matter the level.of government interventions, majority ibadan will still continue to remain slum because of the prevalent laziness,poverty, high level of illitracy and general lack of personal and environmental hygiene.
**yawns** good night
Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by hornyofife: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsquare:
**yawns** good night

**Yawns**

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by mercyville: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
nkwuocha:

Bro as Una don monopolize clit selling,tongue selling,torso selling,eye balls trading, kidney and human heart auctioning, breast and egg plants bonanza, foetus and human head merchandizing wet in you want make we do? We divert to other branch of commerce. cheesy
I saw this thread late.Most of the mad people in the SW are 70% Igbos,20% non Yorubas,8% Yorubas and 2% Hausa's.I have my fact.

lol.. cheesy I know this must be FKO81.He is so emotional over Ibo matters that he would rather lie and delude himself and some other Ojukus than accept that serious poverty and madness are turning their tiny landlocked enclave to a desert as they keep running to the SW to slavishly till our lands and by the end of their slavery in the SW,their last sojourn and dirty mud grave will be Abakaleke.
How market Nkwocha?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by hornyofife: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
mercyville:

I saw this thread late.Most of the mad people in the SW are 70% Igbos,20% non Yorubas,8% Yorubas and 2% Hausa's.I have my fact.

lol.. cheesy I know this must be FKO81.He is so emotional over Ibo matters that he would rather lie and delude himself and some other Ojukus than accept that serious poverty and are turning their tiny landlocked enclave to a desert as they keep running to the SW to slavishly till our lands and by the end of their slavery in the SW,their last sojourn and dirty mud grave will be Abakaleke.
How market Nkwocha?

**Yawn**

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by mercyville: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
hornyofife:
**Yawn**

Even in 1937 Igbos are still learning to wear clothes properly.But I really dig those long trousers though..

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Ochinex(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
nkwuocha:

Many of those madness are purely spiritual. Too many fetish fights.
and frustration

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by hornyofife: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
mercyville:

Even in 1937 Igbos are still learning to wear clothes properly.But I really dig those long trousers though..
Yet the same igbos have left you behind. While the igbos now live in 2017,the Yoruba's still live in 1937...what an irony of life.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by modik(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
hornyofife:
When most of them grew up like this living and sharing food plates with goats, why Wont there be begging and skull mining in a bid to change their condition? Which has led to high number of mad people roaming the streets..many of whom were normal until their destinies were stolen by their lazy neighbour or family member who is desperate to look and have bighead like "Omo Ibo" aka Flat head grin

Destiny stealing.... .... God have mercy.

I never believed this till I met one recently in Lagos Island confessing, begging and crying for help.

This is real!

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by hornyofife: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
mercyville:

Does any of your backwards and frustrated cities advanced as this in 2017?

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by afonjadie: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
nkwuocha:

Lipton and gala grin
Lmao!!!
At least the difference between lipton tea and lacasera na gas grin grin

Make them manage am.
Hahaha

@Gas, You bad gaan, don't let afonjas go and start exploring for human Natural gas o grin that one will be scientific skull and gas exploration grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
nkwuocha:

This lack of water system is a big issue.They take poo serious but not how proper it should be done.This people are just wicked! I went for a wedding in Ekiti, one of my former colleagues, I almost cried when I was asked to use the toilet at the back of the house.How can someone who was as at 2009 earning 180k can't build a modern toilet in his father's house?

Had to manage it,but mehn, my whole day was simply messed up. I don't like dirty toilets.

Sorry...na latrine sef. cry
As I squirted, I just dey remember all those videos for net about snakes biting ones dick.

Snakes biting ones John Thomas? grin
(Falls off from my babe as I laff grin grin grin
Odikwa serious

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by afonjadie: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
post=63526410:

That's my town.
Yea I know FKO81, I Rep Iruowelle grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by afonjadie: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
nkwuocha:

Bro as Una don monopolize clit selling,tongue selling,torso selling,eye balls trading, kidney and human heart auctioning, breast and egg plants bonanza, foetus and human head merchandizing wet in you want make we do? We divert to other branch of commerce. cheesy
Chai, this handle bad you mean afonja no be small, the way you are kicking afonja balls on this thread i bet afonjas will have any future offspring's after their encounter on this thread. grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
hornyofife:

Yet the same igbos have left you behind. While the igbos now live in 2017,the Yoruba's still live in 1937...what an irony of life.

Bross, I use the name of the yoruba man who helped me many years ago to beg you to have mercy on these people. The beating is too much. If only they will go and fight their governments to develop their lands and save south westerners from penury.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by afonjadie: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
if only you knw the medicinal content of ewedu. I love my ewedu
Afonja environmentalist and nutritionist, them done land..

I do know its a good hydraulic though and is used for afonja molues and BRT in Lagos tongue i guess you did not know that too.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by afonjadie: 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
hornyofife:

God damn, you went real hard on that guy, you hit him were it hurts the most, he did not see that coming. grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Malawian(m): 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
After, i go call result.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by BudeYahooCom: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:

oh lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lol..

If that's really you on your dp, you are damn pretty. Dayuummm!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by afonjadie: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
hornyofife:

Afonjas will soon come and tell you that is not Igbo land or red mud erosion ravaged region, they are coming soon to show you google links grin

Anything that is not Lagos or Abuja is google to afonja grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Is there anyway we can beg Ajimobi to demolish the whole Ibadan and beg people to "develop" the dying city

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by afonjadie: 12:07am On Dec 23, 2017
It appears afonjas have taken to their heels on this thread with their balls between their Legs, they are not called afonja for nothing. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 12:13am On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
It appears afonjas have taken to their heels on this thread with their balls between their Legs, they are not called afonja for nothing. grin

Please have mercy on Afonjas, suicide rate is very high in Nigeria and we don't want them to kaput.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:24am On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
Yea I know FKO81, I Rep Iruowelle grin
My Nkolofia wink same family with former Igwe, one love bro, complements of the season!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by backtosender: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2017
This is the new generation of Biafra's.... They hate the zoo and what they represent... Nothing to be proud of nothing works because of their evil..this is biafrans they still here is not going anywhere they are in millions Nigeria don't have the power to kill millions of biafrans nobody does...their numbers can destroy any country in the world

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by afonjadie: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2017
post=63529553:

My Nkolofia wink same family with former Igwe, one love bro, complement of the season!
Wow, this is getting really Interesting, Nice to meet you and compliments of the season too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:46am On Dec 23, 2017
hornyofife:

Next world bro, there cities already messed up, your better call the city by her name, they will think those pics are from Abj, that's my third sweet home, Enugu my second home.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:59am On Dec 23, 2017
afonjadie:
Wow, this is getting really Interesting, Nice to meet you and compliments of the season too.
Uwc bro, sleep dey my eyes, I'll mail you later today, for few hours just erase Afonja land from your mind to sleep well.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by nkwuocha: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2017
mercyville:

lol.. cheesy I know this must be FKO81.He is so emotional over Ibo matters that he would rather lie and delude himself and some other Ojukus than accept that serious poverty and madness are turning their tiny landlocked enclave to a desert as they keep running to the SW to slavishly till our lands and by the end of their slavery in the SW,their last sojourn and dirty mud grave will be Abakaleke.
How market Nkwocha?

Late comer sad
I need to drive, we go jam next time. I be one man mopol. I no dey tribal fight like that sha but if I mean am,stay clear.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ibadan Have Alot Of Beggars And Mad People?A Cry For Help(photos) by Dillusionist(m): 2:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Is there anyway we can beg Ajimobi to demolish the whole Ibadan and beg people to "develop" the dying city
asin I wonder sad

I hate that place with passion!!!

such a slum..tufia

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16)

Your education is shallow – Ganduje attacks Kwankwaso / APC Has A List Of Persons To Be Lagos Governors - Jide Adediran / INEC Denies Removing Igbos & South South Adhoc Staff In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.