Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

"If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." (3436 Views)

When A Woman Tell You She Doesn't Play Games / She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
1. If I hear one more woman tell me that she doesn’t need a man or that a man isn’t her end, I am going to get on a megaphone and call BULLSHIT across the fucking globe.
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
2. Heterosexual women who talk about MEN like they don’t need or want men but can’t stop obsessing about them are LYING.
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
3. I KNOW A WOMAN’S WORTH DOESN’T COME FROM A MAN but WOMEN WANT LOVE ABOVE ALL ELSE.
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
4. There is a push in our culture for females to find their worth outside of men, which I
think is fundamentally healthy.
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
5. YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU GO LOOKING FOR A MAN TO LOVE YOU.

1 Like

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Bossontop(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
6. However, rejecting men and the need of men, and pretending like not needing men is POWER is my issue.
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
6. Rejecting the NEED OF MEN is WRONG.
Loving yourself first doesn’t mean you need
to reject your desire or need for love with
men. If you have to reject something, like your desire or love of men, then you aren’t
empowered, YOU ARE IN DENIAL.

1 Like

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
8. All this rejection pits us against one another, it doesn’t UNITE US and I am all about uniting men and women in TRUTH.
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
9. Most women want that unprecedented love story. Most women don’t want to die alone. Most women want love more than they want other things in life and rejecting that reality doesn’t serve anyone. All it does is keep people living in denial about what’s really going on.
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Blackhawk03(f): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
I need no fvckin man!

Walks out of thread...

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
10. Wanting LOVE or having a MAN be a WOMAN’s end isn’t weakness. It’s honest. You can choose to deny this all you want and pretend to be so high and mighty that you DON’T NEED anyone but yourself, but the truth is YOU DO.
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
6. Rejecting the NEED OF MEN is WRONG.
Loving yourself first doesn’t mean you need
to reject your desire or need for love with
men. If you have to reject something, like your desire or love of men, then you aren’t
empowered, YOU ARE IN DENIAL.

1 Like

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
10. Wanting LOVE or having a MAN be a
WOMAN’s end isn’t weakness. It’s honest.
You can choose to deny this all you want and
pretend to be so high and mighty that you
DON’T NEED anyone but yourself, but the
truth is YOU DO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
11. Women need Men as much as Men need Women. Instead of denying this, why can’t you get comfortable with the truth?
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
In all sincerity, we all need each other to be complete.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
12. You all like to have relationships, you all like sex, and you know that there is nothing more potent in this world than LOVE, so why not just admit it?
Why do small minded twits have to tell my
thinking isn’t forward because I openly admit
that WOMEN NEED MEN?
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
9. Most women want that unprecedented love story. Most women don’t want to die alone. Most women want love more than they want other things in life and rejecting that reality doesn’t serve anyone. All it does is keep people living in denial about what’s really going on.

1 Like

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
11. Women need Men as much as Men need
Women. Instead of denying this, why can’t you get comfortable with the truth?

1 Like

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
4. There is a push in our culture for females to find their worth outside of men, which I
think is fundamentally healthy.

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Blackhawk03(f): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
11. Women need Men as much as Men need
Women. Instead of denying this, why can’t you get comfortable with the truth?

You should change your title and stop making it look like only women are guilty of such utterance... Guess you've not been reading from the guys on how women are only needed for sexual satisfaction. It's a two way thing, we need each other but we both enjoy denying the obvious.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
14. What is forward thinking? Living a land of NO NEED so you don’t get disappointed or hurt?
Yeah, that sounds EVOLVED. You can live in whatever fantasy you want to make yourself feel empowered but the IMPORTANCE OF MEN in a woman’s life hasn’t changed one bit no matter how empowered we have become. MEN ARE STILL
VALUABLE.
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
1. If I hear one more woman tell me that she doesn’t need a man or that a man isn’t her end, I am going to get on a megaphone and call BULLSHIT across the fucking globe.

1 Like

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You should change your title and stop making it look like only women are guilty of such utterance... Guess you've not been reading from the guys on how women are only needed for sexual satisfaction. It's a two way thing, we need each other but we both enjoy denying the obvious.

Good! My dear blackhawk03 kindly suggest a better title. And i will change it as long as it is profound.
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
3. I KNOW A WOMAN’S WORTH DOESN’T COME FROM A MAN but WOMEN WANT LOVE ABOVE ALL ELSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
15. Women might Bleep who they want to Bleep, pioneer their own paths and take on the world, and do incredible things and be madly in love with their own lives but to pretend that not needing men makes women strong when men are the very thing that women want, is just silly.
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
15. Women might Bleep who they want to Bleep, pioneer their own paths and take on the world, and do incredible things and be madly in love with their own lives but to pretend that not needing men makes women strong when men are the very thing that women want, is just silly.

... grin

1 Like

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
17. Does anyone, but me, get how sad it is to promote the unimportance of men in a
woman’s life like it’s a triumph when it’s not
a triumph at all, it’s a TRAGEDY!
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
17. Does anyone, but me, get how sad it is to promote the unimportance of men in a
woman’s life like it’s a triumph when it’s not
a triumph at all, it’s a TRAGEDY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
18. When did it become cool to not need MEN? What’s next WATER? AIR?
Re: "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
WORDWORLD:
18. When did it become cool to not need MEN? What’s next WATER? AIR?

Hahaha...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sleeping Beauty / ROYAL FUVVCKER … (18+) / It Is Small - But I'm Grateful [screenshots]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.