Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,547 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? (1972 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2022
Hi guys..

First of all am not a prayer or church freak!, im not the type that wakes up in the night and start kabashing.

Am curently in a relationship with a lady. She excels in every aspect of life except religion. She is a content writter and software developer, she is always with her laptop day in day out, but even at that she never fails to keep the house in place. She is also very hyper obidient and loyal. Now the scary part is, am gradualy joining her. Before we met i do pray atleast three times in a week, but now, it's been months i prayed. I've talked to her many times, but am not seeing any improvement. Infact we were indoors on the just past easter celebration, no prayers, no church. Could her work be the cause of this her lifestyle?

What can i do to improve our spiritual life.

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by meobizy(f): 11:38am On May 02, 2022
Leave her to face her future husband.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by OscarJaden(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2022
Don't say you are gradually joining her

You've mad up your mind to join her that why

If she is excelling without prayers so be it

Just do whatever works for you

13 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 02, 2022
Don't worry be patient with her. You will still run to Nairaland when reality/ life set in.

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2022
meobizy:

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by slawormiir: 11:48am On May 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar
My kind of woman

No holier than thou bull shiiiit

No religion and spiritual kabashing and holiness

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Bahamas95(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2022
She must not disturb the whole neighborhood when praying before you know she's a Christian...... Even some christians that go to church everyday are more wicked than idol worshippers, pagans and atheist.

5 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:04pm On May 02, 2022
Bahamas95:
She must not disturb the whole neighborhood when praying before you know she's a Christian...... Even some christians that go to church everyday are more wicked than idol worshippers, pagans and atheist.

She dosn't pray at all. She even admit to that. Apart from that she admit being a christian, you can easily rate her an athiest. Ladies i know will shout blood of jesus or back to sender when they have a nightmare but she dosnt, instead she'll just pull close to me. She dosn't exibhit any atom of spirituality, she is 100% physical, let me stop here.
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Ocholu: 12:09pm On May 02, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

She dosn't pray at all. She even admit to that. Apart from that she admit being a christian, you can easily rate her an athiest. Ladies i know will shout blood of jesus or back to sender when they have a nightmare but she dosnt, instead she'll just pull close to me. She dosn't exibhit any atom of spirituality, she is 100% physical, let me stop here.

Where you been wan stop before?

8 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by eddynaira125: 12:19pm On May 02, 2022
This nonsense post, most person pray
Rubbish
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by MAGG0T(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
Patrioticbreed9:
Hi guys..

First of all am not a prayer or church freak!, im not the type that wakes up in the night and start kabashing.

Am curently in a relationship with a lady. She excels in every aspect of life except religion. She is a content writter and software developer, she is always with her laptop day in day out, but even at that she never fails to keep the house in place. She is also very hyper obidient and loyal. Now the scary part is, am gradualy joining her. Before we met i do pray atleast three times in a week, but now, it's been months i prayed. I've talked to her many times, but am not seeing any improvement. Infact we were indoors on the just past easter celebration, no prayers, no church. Could her work be the cause of this her lifestyle?

[/s]

Ok
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Bahamas95(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Ok.

As for me I won't have problem with that kinda woman. I judge people based on character, not their religious affiliation.

3 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2022
Bahamas95:
Ok.

As for me I won't have problem with that kinda woman. I judge people based on character, not their religious affiliation.

Ok..
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by jogsman01(m): 12:34pm On May 02, 2022
My kind of girl. OP, leave her and find one sister Blessing that will be kadoshing upandan in your house. Someone's being real, and you've got a problem with that? If she's not fueling your spiritual life, abegi leave her, but please, gimme her number when you do that

5 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by suicidesheep: 12:39pm On May 02, 2022
What everyone's looking for is what you're complaining about. If you don tire for the girl, abeg drop her digits

4 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2022
Op, i had one lyk urs.. She was like 'I don't just like going to church". Such babes got no issues. Open minded, cool and intelligent. But dem dey like Fvck sha. So ur Dicck must be ever ready!

5 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Op, i had one lyk urs.. She was like 'I don't just like going to church". Such babes got no issues. Open minded, cool and intelligent. But dem dey like Fvck sha. So ur Dicck must be ever ready!

Where are you based please?

Do you mind telling me her name?

And why she or you left?.

Thanks.
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Elporo(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2022
Ocholu:

Where you been wan stop before?

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by meobizy(f): 1:00pm On May 02, 2022
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Cutehector(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Hi guys..

i love such ladies as wife.. Pls share her number with me

2 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by meobizy(f): 1:11pm On May 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
All these fourteen year old Nairalanders, sha. “Bow legged girls like sex.” “Handicap women love sex.” “The older the berry the sweeter the juice because she likes sex.” “Girls born on Tuesday love sex,” etc. Una no go weak person for this forum.

5 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2022
Cutehector:
i love such ladies as wife.. Pls share her number with me

Why are you guys like this.

Don't your sisters pray?

Am not even gonna mention your mum because i know the answer.

Your girlfriends? Are they like that?

One must try to strike a balance in the life.
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by HltSong: 1:23pm On May 02, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Hi guys..

I am a Yoruba Muslim. I know d hypocrisy in my community. If you want cover head girl wey dey do nothing but amebo for her compound, dem plenty. Make free thinker meet and marry Ur babe. Una requirement no dey finish. No dey keep malice with God because of anybody.

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2022
I am not a religious person and I am not evil too. In fact, my line of work involves saving lives, which I just literally did before commenting here. Being prayerful doesn't mean anything. Even Devil(as per the Bible) was an angel. If she has other qualities that you want, go for her. However, if prayer is that very much of a big deal to you, go for a prayerful woman.

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2022
HltSong:

I am a Yoruba Muslim. I know d hypocrisy in my community. If you want cover head girl wey dey do nothing but amebo for her compound, dem plenty. Make free thinker meet and marry Ur babe. Una requirement no dey finish. No dey keep malice with God because of anybody.

So am not a free thinker now?

I said this earlier, am not over religous, am even bellow mild. Back then people even tag me pegan jokenly. Seeing someone worst than me comes as a shock.

I just want the house to be complete, seeing other women bless their kids, pray for their husband. Atleast morning devotion on saturday's with kids. I dont want to lack anything.
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Cutehector(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Why are you guys like this.

Don't your sisters pray?

Am not even gonna mention your mum because i know the answer.

Your girlfriends? Are they like that?

One must try to strike a balance in the life.
ogbeni if you no want the babe, free am. No come here dey do like mumu

5 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Alapojames: 1:59pm On May 02, 2022
Religion was created and crafted by men

For the fact she's no prayer doesn't mean you'll halt praying..
No go pursuit good woman because of prayers

Many men married prayers warrior abi prayer champion, but their house no get rest.. Domestic violence always..
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:06pm On May 02, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Hi guys..

she sounds agnostic.

Not everyone is into religion
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Where are you based please?

Do you mind telling me her name?

And why she or you left?.

Thanks.
I am based in Delta state. Her name is Sophia . Her family relocated to Abuja and i just locked up. Could not do distance relationship with dat kind of Hyper-sexed babe!
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by HltSong: 2:35pm On May 02, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

So am not a free thinker now?

I said this earlier, am not over religous, am even bellow mild. Back then people even tag me pegan jokenly. Seeing someone worst than me comes as a shock.

I just want the house to be complete, seeing other women bless their kids, pray for their husband. Atleast morning devotion on saturday's with kids. I dont want to lack anything.

You no Sabi pray 4 your children and yourself? Ogah oh shocked That is the problem with you self proclaimed male Christians...Ok na go for deeper life. Leave the poor girl alone.
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 02, 2022
meobizy:
What if he's the future hub?
Re: She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Egbon yii feran knacks Gaan sha wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello Everyone, Please Celebrate My Birthday With Me Today (photos) / Is My Girlfriend Pretending? / The High Increase Of Gay And Lesbianism In Nigeria: What Are Causes And Effects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.