Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Can Yoruba And Delta Woman Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Yoruba And Delta Woman Marry? (911 Views)

Why Can Yoruba Men Fight? / A Part In The Igbo Tradition That Allows A Widowed Woman Marry Another Woman ! / If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Yoruba And Delta Woman Marry? by Keketu(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Please can a Yoruba marry a delta woman?
I just met a delta wpman in school. we are in the same faculty. Shes very cool although we are on break but we still get to chat online and we were asking about our place of birth and she said delta state. I know she is not yoruba but not delta. I have been thinking about my future lately.
Re: Can Yoruba And Delta Woman Marry? by Keketu(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
angry
Re: Can Yoruba And Delta Woman Marry? by 9jaDoc(f): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Any tribe can marry any tribe.
But... u just met the lady and u r thinking marry already?
Re: Can Yoruba And Delta Woman Marry? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Keketu:
Please can a Yoruba marry a delta woman?
I just met a delta wpman in school. we are in the same faculty. Shes very cool although we are on break but we still get to chat online and we were asking about our place of birth and she said delta state. I know she is not yoruba but not delta. I have been thinking about my future lately.

This is the kind of crap i hear everyday that nauseates me....Nigeria has a lonnnng way to go...Sometimes i wish we only have just one tribe..since we cant handle the ova 250 abi how many..
Re: Can Yoruba And Delta Woman Marry? by Alao046(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yes for sure, very very sure. We yorubas love the people of delta and Edo state very well. My dad is a yoruba and my mum is an edo woman, my step mum is also an Edo woman.
Me i am planning to marry 4 wives, 2 yoruba women, (one from my state i.e oyo state and one from lagos state), one Edo state woman and one from my enemies(ipob), igbo girl from imo state.

1 Like

Re: Can Yoruba And Delta Woman Marry? by babyfaceafrica: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
Which kind of question is that!......
Re: Can Yoruba And Delta Woman Marry? by ezeeii: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
If u sure your parent will accept her
And vise-versal.......[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Can Yoruba And Delta Woman Marry? by Burgerlomo: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Abeg is she not a human being
Re: Can Yoruba And Delta Woman Marry? by kennysam91: 12:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Same thing hear bro bt I'm enjoying my time with her wat a lovely girl tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sunday pic / Bbnaija Video Of Teddy A And Bambam Having Sex In The Toilet / She Accept To Be Your GF The First Time You Ask,does That Make Her Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.