Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (48083 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by dumininu01(m): 12:29am On Dec 23, 2017
Dah lady is damn pretty.. The guy did well grin
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by mikolo80: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Not all ladies marry for money...Take note
all

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2017
Lovely, all the best to them
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 12:59am On Dec 23, 2017
The lady looks like someone that will be in control !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by jacyhelen(f): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I wanted to type something controversial but the beauty of the lady nullified my intentions..
One of the few moments of my time here in naira land where I've really seen pure beauty .

This lady is beautiful mehn!!
I just wish she has godly character to cement her beauty.

Kudos to the man for having eyes for good stuff..

I sincerely wish them a Marriage build upon the foundation of GOD ALMIGHTY.

its not all about beauty...Marriage does not stand on the basis of Beautiful face cos it fades within time!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Muhammad3555(m): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2017
issues,.....
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by jacyhelen(f): 1:02am On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:

97% of ladies go for money.

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by gregyboy(m): 1:08am On Dec 23, 2017
shocked

hmm..women love at second sight still wondering why first not second

probably the effect of joystick on the puna all the ego(money)

remaind me of sandas probably in jail now
note: a lady who friendzoned you at first sight and fell in love at second sight is going to kill you at third sight; Dgringrin
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Fortunate017(m): 1:19am On Dec 23, 2017
jamariwolf:
I dey give you signal, shey no dey see me. I give you green light tire.

She's pretty kiss
And you're pretty as well.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Fortunate017(m): 1:24am On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:

No be fine but i can't marry an ugly nigga
So, the guy is ugly?
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by mikolo80: 1:24am On Dec 23, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ I don check your profile you fine small sha!!! ∆
na only Bobbi she get
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by karli4nia(m): 1:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Finding a lady with true beauty is like looking for a needle in a haystack... What there is mostly is ephemeral.. Transient and delusional skin deep beauty.

Guys... The sight of a beautiful woman delights the beholder.. He wants nothing better than to possess her in the bed of pleasures...but who can find a virtuous lady..her worth is more than Gold...priceless...!!
Cute looking couple by the way!!

2 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by pressplay411(m): 2:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I wanted to type something controversial but the beauty of the lady nullified my intentions..
One of the few moments of my time here in naira land where I've really seen pure beauty .

This lady is beautiful mehn!!
I just wish she has godly character to cement her beauty.

Kudos to the man for having eyes for good stuff..

I sincerely wish them a Marriage build upon the foundation of GOD ALMIGHTY.

Humbled by beauty! Lool
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by ArcGibson(m): 2:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Ladies and money... What always dey back of my mind Nay Oshiomoole and 'Lara.
Ladies always marry for reason. Reason known to them alone.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by afbstrategies: 3:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Lie detector test coming soon to Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by BagWay: 3:59am On Dec 23, 2017
u niggis neva listen.
u gotta fall back with no description.
shut d hell up bich why dnt u listen.
stealing carl thomas rnb lyrics.

it was love at first sight.i know o..frm d way she looked at me.her eyes said it all.

guys go disturb your wife.
y nr marry average.
dis one go send u to early grave
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by deebest8(m): 4:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Cool she too fine abeg [left][/left] wink
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You marry because he has money, or u sense he will have money.

Either way grin
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by PastorandMentor(m): 4:46am On Dec 23, 2017
Potential cheat. I see it in her eyes
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by miredia(m): 5:26am On Dec 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It wasn't love at first sight....but na condition make crayfish bend.
Love gradually crept in upon realising he's got cash. Those are N350k zanottis
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Radiant1020(f): 5:42am On Dec 23, 2017
Beautiful couple

BTW
Who still believes in love at first sight sef
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by contigiency(m): 5:49am On Dec 23, 2017
This girl is just a piece of beauty.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by gift2mfa(m): 5:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Wow beautiful couple make sense ooo what am I doing, commenting here sef. Let me come and marry for I Don be big boy
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 23, 2017
IMSU have beauties.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Tedassie(m): 6:13am On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I'd go for a totally cute guy Money will always come
Lol...i love the way you LIE,bby
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by femie21(m): 6:23am On Dec 23, 2017
She's finer than the guy [/quote]

U r fine too
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Ukododondon: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2017
It was love at first sight (of $$$ )

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by zicoraads: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2017
This looks like an afterthought. After she realized that all the cute Nollywood-esque guys she would have wanted weren't ready for her, she decided to settle cheesy grin

HML to them though.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by godofuck231: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When menopause starts redialing your number you go consider man with one eye and half leg,
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Humility017(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I'd go for a totally cute guy
Money will always come
Dear....don't just go for a cute guy....
go for a man wit dreams, vision and a prospect....a man who is ambitous and hard-working.....some one who fears God...

I agree wit you that money will always come...that's a good mindset...

but there is no difference between a lady that goes for a rich guy and one that opt for a cute dude.....those attributes won't guarantee you happiness in your marriage..and make for greatness..

but a man wit a vision, dreams, prospects and very hard-working plus being a lover of God....that makes the difference...

3 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by muller101(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2017
I see divorce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.