Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (48084 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Humility017(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2017
karli4nia:
Finding a lady with true beauty is like looking for a needle in a haystack... What there is mostly is ephemeral.. Transient and delusional skin deep beauty.

Guys... The sight of a beautiful woman delights the beholder.. He wants nothing better than to possess her in the bed of pleasures...but who can find a virtuous lady..her worth is more than Gold...priceless...!!
Cute looking couple by the way!!
yeah you're right....the beauty of a woman may make for her early marriage...but character keeps the marriage.

character is the bedrock of every long lasting relationships..

I will go for a lady wit good virtues...one who will me no worries...than a beautiful lady any day anytime....

while you can work on a woman's beauty...wit ease but her character you can't really control
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Mhizrohzz(f): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Wawu...... Man is a cutie nd lady is pretty Nice outfits, everything looking good HML in advance.. God bless ur union
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Honestagbons(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Love is beautiful
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only a mumu will wife an IMSU girl.

No detergent can wash away the iniquities associated with being a female student of that school.

God forbid.
In a nutshell you have made a conclusion that all IMSU female graduands and undergraduates are stained with your perception of iniquity?
Well, they are about to tie the nuptial knot, go and beat them.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It wasn't love at first sight....but na condition make crayfish bend.

Guy,men ni dey ooo. Make she just manage wetin she get
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by kolaranking1(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2017
habsydiamond:
Nice combination....yellow plus chocolate = coffee
Shogun laye ni
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2017
So it was love at wat exactly 1st dollar bill? Character?
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by kolaranking1(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2017
Am I the only one seeing that ass in the 2nd pic?.... cool
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by DocAdray(f): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2017
This lady is very very beautiful. She can conveniently contest for a beauty pageant and win other contestants hands down.
Igbo girls sabi fine sha...

2 Likes

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by habsydiamond(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2017
kolaranking1:
Shogun laye ni
wetin u expect na
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by donnaD(f): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2017
her character is her beauty.happy married life.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have a point sha, she might be going thru hard times & the guy was there to save the day with his wealth
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2017
DocAdray:
This lady is very very beautiful. She can conveniently contest for a beauty pageant and win other contestants hands down.
Igbo girls sabi fine sha...

Abi, same thing i thought. Infact some beauty pageant contetant aren't even as fine as her sef, comparing her Agbani Darego right now

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2017
Humility017:

yeah you're right....the beauty of a woman may make for her early marriage...but character keeps the marriage.

I will go for a lady wit good virtues...one who will me no worries...than a beautiful lady any day anytime....

while you can work on a woman's beauty...wit ease but her character you can't really control

Easier said than done, Words are cheap till they put you to test.

An ugly girl is an Ugly girl too, Never forget. She won't be waking up on bed with makeup or foundation, If you know what I mean.

Mostly, most ugly girls have good character because they have no choice but to behave accordingly to settle down.

So don't be fooled !

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I'd go for a totally cute guy
Money will always come

My dear cute won’t pay bills...lol my own is body .. grin or sex appeal, beard and ambitious like djeezy cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by karli4nia(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Humility017:

You are so damn on point. May God visit your soul with its earnest and innate heart desire.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by charlydon: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2017
You're acting your age!!
Fool!! �

Guy, you no go kill person ![/quote]
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Rozaytee: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
SIaye:

How will the guy be fine when you girls now marry for money and not by appearance? undecided
chaiiii....very funny
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by SIaye: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Rozaytee:
chaiiii....very funny

Yes naw. It's the truth.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by OliveCynosure(f): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
legendte:

You look like Kate Henshaw
Indeed
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Shadow343: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Humility017(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
karli4nia:

You are so damn on point. May God visit your soul with its earnest and innate heart desire.
thanks bro....
amen to the prayers......
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Humility017(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
cruchenutii:

Easier said than done, Words are cheap till they put you to test.

An ugly girl is an Ugly girl too, Never forget. She won't be waking up on bed with makeup or foundation, If you know what I mean.

Mostly, most ugly girls have good character because they have no choice but to behave accordingly to settle down.

So don't be fooled !

you talking as if....you're man's creator...

there are no ugly ladies...it all depends on your perception....
even the ones I see people call ugly....someone else that know the worth of a virtuous woman sees beauty in them...

so never think any woman is ugly....and moreover....you can still see beautiful women wit good character they're common....it all depends on ones values and upbringing....

I have seen and relate wit beautiful half Nigerians who are so polite and respectful...wit good manners....
beauty is more of the heart
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Humility017:

you talking as if....you're man's creator...

there are no ugly ladies...it all depends on your perception....
even the ones I see people call ugly....someone else that know the worth of a virtuous woman sees beauty in them...

so never think any woman is ugly....and moreover....you can still see beautiful women wit good character they're common....it all depends on ones values and upbringing....

I have seen and relate wit beautiful half Nigerians who are so polite and respectful...wit good manners....
beauty is more of the heart

Look bro, i have seen ugly women, No big deal. This isn't about perception.

Beauty is physical, nothing concerns heart with this.

Good attitude, politeness, respectfulness & good manners is different from physical beauty.

but seriously, i can't arguing about this.
Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by DaRuud(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

After she hear say the guy dey work for FIRS , he has 2 cars, he lives in a 3 bedroom bungalow in Maitama , . . . his bank account is reading 3. 5m

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by DaRuud(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No detergent can wash away the iniquities associated with being a female student of that school.

God forbid.

Na true say Prof Nnamdi don knack all the IMSU babes

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by MPESA(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.

Baba welcome back abi Buhari locked you up ni ... grin

1 Like

Re: "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos by kense88: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bollinger:

You were on point until you said that. I hope she is a good person period. If she's anything like god then the guy is phucked. She'll just be toying with him for as long as they are married. Plus, she'll forever be promising him things that he will never see. Worse, she will make him blame someone else for her phuck ups. cool
Lol you are crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.