Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari (13161 Views)

Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) / "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by VERQUEST111: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to resign over the “nonchalant attitude ” of the Federal Government towards ending the fuel scarcity being experienced across the country .

The governor said it was unfortunate that the fuel scarcity was biting harder under the watch of the president as the Minister of Petroleum .

He maintained that the All Progressives Congress -led federal government was punishing Nigerians with fuel scarcity so as to achieve its planned raise of petrol pump price from N 145 to not less than N 185 per litre .

The governor stated these in a press release issued on Friday by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media , Lere Olayinka.
In Ado Ekiti , there were long queues in Bovas filling stations in Adebayo and Bank roads as well as the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation mega station on Iworoko Road.

Our correspondent observed that the long queue led to traffic gridlock on the ever busy Adebayo road.
Fayose said , “Already , fuel is being sold officially at between N 180 and N 200 at petrol stations across the country .

“ It is sad that this Buhari ’ s APC government had to choose this Christmas and New Year period to ground Nigeria with the fuel scarcity that it deliberately orchestrated .
“ It is obvious that the president has failed in all ramifications and he needs to do Nigerians a favour by relinquishing the portfolio of minister of petroleum. ”

“ Like I said a few days ago , what the federal government is doing is to create scarcity so that Nigerians will be willing to buy at any price , provided the product is made available.
“ It was to achieve this planned increment of petrol pump price that they restricted supply of petrol to NNPC alone . ”

The governor , who sympathised with Nigerians for the hardship said that the only option to rescue Nigeria now “from being brought down completely is to vote out Buhari and his APC in 2019 . ”

http://punchng.com/fuel-scarcity-resign-now-fayose-tells-buhari/

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by biacan(f): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Speak on fayose speak on

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by flames007(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Was at the fuel station today to buy fuel,and I tell you beloveth,I can prove that hell is here on earth with what I experienced there today.5 solid hours of queing and fighting for space.God will surely purnish those behin this scarcity.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by alizma: 12:12am On Dec 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Sprumbabafather: 12:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Enjoy your change people.
The day army man slap you, you will remember the police is your friend. Fuel was selling at #87 for 4 odd years and we still voted out the man in charge because we said he was corrupt?

Now you are waiting for 5 hours under the hot sun to buy fuel at #350. grin

Sai poverty grin

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by mbaboy(m): 12:20am On Dec 23, 2017
In 1983people queued to buy milk and in 2017 people are queuing hours to buy fuel. Hmmmmmm
flames007:
Was at the fuel station today to buy fuel,and I tell you beloveth,I can prove that hell is here on earth with what I experienced there today.5 solid hours of queing and fighting for space.God will surely purnish those behin this scarcity.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Sprumbabafather: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2017
flames007:

Are you afraid to place the blame where it should go? Mention his name, he decided to go deaf this yuletide season.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by aolawale025: 12:22am On Dec 23, 2017
flames007:

The incompetence of the APC led FG fully responsible for this scarcity. Now they should know propaganda ain't enough to rule Nigeria

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Jilo83(m): 4:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Yes i agree with fayose but he must 1st resign for unable to pay ekiti workers about 5months salary.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Dosinspector(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2017
where are the yoloba Muslims?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by KushyKush: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Jilo83:
Yes i agree with fayose but he must 1st resign for unable to pay ekiti workers about 5months salary.

Fayose is just a stupid man trying to seek attention. Ekiti state is wallowing in poverty.

The only living source of income in that state are;

Filling Station
Hair salon
School
Clubhouses

Fayose has failed the people of Ekiti state just as Buhari failed Nigerians. So if there is someone to throw stones it shouldn't be that stomach infrastructure governor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Will President Fayose deregulate the downstream sector ?

The elephant in the room is deregulation.

If we are seriously considering ending this fuel scarcity, we need to allow marketers to set their prices, instead of govt doing it for them.

We need to privatize NNPC, and the refineries too.

Do that, and hoarding, stealing, subsidy scams, etc will stop.

Yes, prices will go up. But do we have money to pay for subsidy? No.

That is what bubu should do. Or a hypothetical President Fayose.

Oil subsidy must go. Let us stop deceiving ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by obaataaokpaewu: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Resign no dey Buhari agenda. He did not resign when he was very sick, is it now that he is flexing you want him to resign?
BTW, if and when Lere and Fayose fall out, cans of worm will be opened

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by captainprogress(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2017
All those condemning GEJ back in the day have been cowed to remain silent and dormant.

No politician is just, they are all hypocrite, they spoke while in opposition but have been mute since they came on board.

What a pity. #Buharimustgo.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by BiafranBushBoy: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Lol

That was how Omenka ran away from Nairaland and Changed moniker

Wristbangle developed phobia for Politics section

Mynd44 turned adviser

Sarrki is still holding strong.

All Pro Buhari fans now uses alternates to troll anyone against Buhari as IPOB including our able MOD (You know yourself)

He is failing as president and also an Minister of petroleum..

Can anything good ever come out of Bullhari?

Lol...

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by MhizzAJ(f): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2017
I agree
Buhari should resign

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by IronPants: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Imposicant. Don't just go there.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by tribalistseun: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
General dullard Buhari should do the needful.

Afonjas come and beat me

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by soberdrunk(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
angry
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Omeokachie: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
How would he get nigerians to foot his medical bills abroad if he resigns?

How would his cattle continue to guve birth to 'triplets'?

Fayose fear gordu ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by CallMeNJay: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Protested at 85 now we are queuing orderly @235

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by ripbubu: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Can someone just shoot the durlard president in the head

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by exlinkleads(f): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Chai

Fayose self
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by CHANNELStv2020: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2017
OF COURSE BUHARI DON'T CARE OF COURSE IT'S MAINLY THE IGBOS N SOME SOUTHERN THAT ARE TRAVELING TO THIER VILLAGE THAT WILL BE AT LOST SO IT'S A CALCULATED ATTEMPT BY THE JIHADIST BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Agbafs2005(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Pls he sud stop ranting joor...which president don resign since 1960. No b naija we dey? Yeryer dey smell...just like ti open mouth ...hiaaaan undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by 989900: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Buhari no do well.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nbote(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
What I find annoying and embarassing is how Nigerians have suddenly lost their voices and senses... I'm guessing dis govt's ineptitude and horror show so far has left dem petrified

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
When they said removing subsidy will solve our problem.... Then fuel scarcity happens under removed fuel subsidy... That means this time we will purchase fuel x3 of what it should be before subsidy removal.

Nigerians are in for a long ride.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Quality20(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
This his talk is hypocritical and unnecessary
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by jaheymezz(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
daddy buhari Walahi you are a Bastard o..... what I went through day before yesterday to get fuel your daughters first born go under go am too by God's grace

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by cetzak: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Big failure.Only fake promises and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by byemx06(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2017
imaging governor that cannot pay his state salary want the President to resign .......with all the Paris fund, bailout fund, he still owing......bfor throwing shit pls clean urself up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Anambra Traditional Rulers Bless Peter Obi / New Wage Begins April, FG Votes ₦‎24 Trillion For Salaries / Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.