Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari (13164 Views)

Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) / "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by adetayo234: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I agree
Buhari should resign

Well, that's one dream that can rarely come true
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2017
flames007:
Was at the fuel station today to buy fuel,and I tell you beloveth,I can prove that hell is here on earth with what I experienced there today.5 solid hours of queing and fighting for space.God will surely purnish those behin this scarcity.

U mean God should punish bubu?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by michoim(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2017
Idiot! Is that why your people are hoarding fuel?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by maasoap(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2017
uzore:
for me oh... buhari has done more harm dan good... did I say good?... he hasn't done any good
1. supporting the UN for Islam against USA
2. Indirectly arresting Innoson tru EFCC
3. punishing Christians during dis Xmas period
4. Empowering Fulani herdsmen
5. brainwashing Nigerians with N-Power scheme
6. No infrastructure
7. Travelling for 2 years in power
8. Embezzled $26M NNPC scam
9. Sifon $1B in d name of combating boko haram
10. killed innocent Igbo's hu ar agitating peacefully
Buhari and Innoson? Some people are just dumb and silly.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by PHIPEX(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Nbote:
What I find annoying and embarassing is how Nigerians have suddenly lost their voices and senses... I'm guessing dis govt's ineptitude and horror show so far has left dem petrified
it's simple, the usual noise comes from Southwest but since most of them supported Buhari, they are ashamed to complain.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2017
he should resign and you too should resign for exploiting ekiti workers labour rights

reducing Ekitis prestige into nothingness. you're just a disgrace to humanity

y'all have failed Nigeria. both atiku and buhari and fayose all of you are mad
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by contigiency(m): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2017
This loud mouthed governor should have resigned first for not being able to pay common salary before advising another person to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by omogin(f): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2017
KushyKush:

Fayose is just a stupid man trying to seek attention. Ekiti state is wallowing in poverty.

The only living source of income in that state are;

Filling Station
Hair salon
School
Clubhouses

Fayose has failed the people of Ekiti state just as Buhari failed Nigerians. So if there is someone to throw stones it shouldn't be that stomach infrastructure governor
Your parents didn't heed my advice to train you well. Now see what you've become
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by centboy123456(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
Speak on fayose speak on

u this girls don't u have work to do must u comment on every section latter u go they fine guy when go spend on you
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by AdesegunSanni89: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Mr Fayose, had your corrupt party PDP fixed our refineries and built news ones in the past 16 years, we wouldn’t be in this mess. So Fayose shut your dirty mouth.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by InvertedHammer: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2017
In a place where there are 100 professors and 2000 morons, the morons will be the ones making the decisions.

This is the sad thing about democracy.

Serious and progressive nations modified democracy to fit their needs but Nigeria copied as advertised. And here we are. I support one man one vote but there need to be a minimum standard other than age.
/
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Jbuster: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Hello Mr Victor Ojeanelo, is it that you can't find my transaction details on your bank statement? You are behaving funny these days o.
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr Victor Ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: access>>>Debit Alert Amt: NGN 2,000.00 Dr
Acc: 005****052
Desc: FT/08169345178/VICTOR /AJIBOYE
Time: 11/12/17 @05:54 PM
Bal: NGN 4,112.15
#SaveToday
[12/23, 10:03] Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: Narration: 08169345178
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2017
Yes Buhari should as a matter of urgent need.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Weareone202: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2017
9jakohai:
Will President Fayose deregulate the downstream sector ?

The elephant in the room is deregulation.

If we are seriously considering ending this fuel scarcity, we need to allow marketers to set their prices, instead of govt doing it for them.

We need to privatize NNPC, and the refineries too.

Do that, and hoarding, stealing, subsidy scams, etc will stop.

Yes, prices will go up. But do we have money to pay for subsidy? No.

That is what bubu should do. Or a hypothetical President Fayose.

Oil subsidy must go. Let us stop deceiving ourselves.

You mean this present gov't has been subsidising oil up till now?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2017
Dosinspector:
where are the yoloba Muslims?

They are with Igbo Jews.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by uvalued(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2017
Thank God I was not deceived to vote buhari.. All my relative that votes him are regretting tongue I laff at them they complain like ...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
What's this slowpoke saying?

Fayose that has not been able to pay Ekiti worker's salaries for 6 months is here calling for the president's resignation.

Embarrassingly, some brainwashed lots are here applauding him.

Fayose is the greatest mistake Ekiti has made.

Thank God 2018 is here. Ekiti would speak. And it shall be loud and clear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Sunnyja: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
9jakohai:

If we are seriously considering ending this fuel scarcity, we need to allow marketers to set their prices, instead of govt doing it for them.

I thought Bubu said that there was nothing like subsidy.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by farmerking: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Fayosee is an error to ekiti people, he should first remove the log on his eyes before helping to remove the speck from Buhari face. Imaging a governor who is careless about his workers well being, still owing 9 months salary. He is not in the position to ask Buhari to resign let him manage his state well before intermeddling in the affairs that is not his business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Gyengyere: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
You are just too funny. Can't stop laughing.
Sprumbabafather:
Enjoy your change people.
The day army man slap you, you will remember the police is your friend. Fuel was selling at #87 for 4 odd years and we still voted out the man in charge because we said he was corrupt?

Now you are waiting for 5 hours under the hot sun to buy fuel at #350. grin

Sai poverty grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Iamzik: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
9jakohai:

Bros which subsidy again?

What did Buhari remove to increase fuel price from 87 to 145?

Keep deceiving yourself with grammar.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Annie939(f): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
it shall not be well with buhari, lai and apc
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Iamzik:

Bros which subsidy again?

What did Buhari remove to increase fuel price from 87 to 145?

Keep deceiving yourself with grammar.

So long as govt controls prices, there is a subsidy.

And no, I am not deceiving myself.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Iamzik: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
9jakohai:

So long as govt controls prices, there is a subsidy.

And no, I am not deceiving myself.

If you insist there is still subsidy then Buhari lied to gullible Nigerians yet again.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Iamzik:

If you insist there is still subsidy then Buhari lied to gullible Nigerians yet again.

Yeah, because the alternative, deregulation, is 'worse'

Under deregulation, prices will shoot up to 300 naira.

No govt wants that.,even though benefits dey long term.

GSM was deregulated from the word go.Sim's cost as high as 5000 naira. But it also led to increased investment, because gsm companies were not operating under price controls.And eventually competition forced prices down.

Why not for fuel.?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by gidado14(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
VERQUEST111:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to resign over the “nonchalant attitude ” of the Federal Government towards ending the fuel scarcity being experienced across the country .

The governor said it was unfortunate that the fuel scarcity was biting harder under the watch of the president as the Minister of Petroleum .

He maintained that the All Progressives Congress -led federal government was punishing Nigerians with fuel scarcity so as to achieve its planned raise of petrol pump price from N 145 to not less than N 185 per litre .

The governor stated these in a press release issued on Friday by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media , Lere Olayinka.
In Ado Ekiti , there were long queues in Bovas filling stations in Adebayo and Bank roads as well as the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation mega station on Iworoko Road.

Our correspondent observed that the long queue led to traffic gridlock on the ever busy Adebayo road.
Fayose said , “Already , fuel is being sold officially at between N 180 and N 200 at petrol stations across the country .

“ It is sad that this Buhari ’ s APC government had to choose this Christmas and New Year period to ground Nigeria with the fuel scarcity that it deliberately orchestrated .
“ It is obvious that the president has failed in all ramifications and he needs to do Nigerians a favour by relinquishing the portfolio of minister of petroleum. ”

“ Like I said a few days ago , what the federal government is doing is to create scarcity so that Nigerians will be willing to buy at any price , provided the product is made available.
“ It was to achieve this planned increment of petrol pump price that they restricted supply of petrol to NNPC alone . ”

The governor , who sympathised with Nigerians for the hardship said that the only option to rescue Nigeria now “from being brought down completely is to vote out Buhari and his APC in 2019 . ”

http://punchng.com/fuel-scarcity-resign-now-fayose-tells-buhari/
SINCE 2015 I TOLD THIS MAN TO STOP SMOKING WEED BUT HIM REFUSE SHA I PITTY THOSE WHO BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID 'ODEH'
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Johnnyoungster(m): 12:02am On Dec 24, 2017
fayose has spoken...buhari resign let fayose step into power..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by onyokometer: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2017
I support PMB hoha

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Splashme: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Enjoy your change people.
The day army man slap you, you will remember the police is your friend. Fuel was selling at #87 for 4 odd years and we still voted out the man in charge because we said he was corrupt?

Now you are waiting for 5 hours under the hot sun to buy fuel at #350. grin

Sai poverty grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Choosensam: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jilo83:
Yes i agree with fayose but he must 1st resign for unable to pay ekiti workers about 5months salary.

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Baywood Ibe Endorses Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governorship Race / Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms / Alamieyeseigha Was Pardoned For Critical Political & Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.