Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari (13163 Views)

Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) / "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Rahym001(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Fayose is a clown
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by RealityShot: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Jilo83:
Yes i agree with fayose but he must 1st resign for unable to pay ekiti workers about 5months salary.
this is the bane of the Nigerian case!
who will arrest who?
they are all corrupt!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by BiafranBushBoy: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2017
KushyKush:

Fayose is just a stupid man trying to seek attention. Ekiti state is wallowing in poverty.

The only living source of income in that state are;

Filling Station
Hair salon
School
Clubhouses

Fayose has failed the people of Ekiti state just as Buhari failed Nigerians. So if there is someone to throw stones it shouldn't be that stomach infrastructure governor

You see yourself? You have left the message and now attacking the messenger...

Because Ekiti state is in poverty, let the full Nigeria suffer?

Did you call Bullhari a stupid man when he called GEJ corrupt for selling fuel at 97 Naira?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Balkan(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2017
They told us lies that the reason why fuel was inceased to N145 PL is to ensure availabilty
Any Nigerian who still hopes that Buhari has something to offer is sick.

This man has intentionally chose this period to frustrate the lgbos and Christians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Quality20(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2017
ripbubu:
Can someone just shoot the durlard president in the head
so u assume that u are more of a human being? Well let me tell u if anything happens to u, nobody would know cos u are inconsequential. All d same Buhari is our president even though u and ur likes detest that
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
When they said removing subsidy will solve our problem.... Then fuel scarcity happens under removed fuel subsidy... That means this time we will purchase fuel x3 of what it should be before subsidy removal.

Nigerians are in for a long ride.

The subsidy never left.

So long as govt is setting prices, so long as Nnpc is shutting stations that sell above 145 per liter, so long as marketers are forced to divert to make enough money to survive..... There is a subsidy.

Removing subsidy means allowing marketers to set prices without interference from nnpc.

Govt does not want to remove subsidy. It loses votes, elections.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by abbeyty(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2017
fuel scarcity in an oil producing country, what an irony.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by KushyKush: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Did you call Bullhari a stupid man when he called GEJ corrupt for selling fuel at 97 Naira?

Lol... This is why I don't do politics. People are always sentimental about certain issues.

If you wanna attack someone about a certain issue, you make sure you are not having any flop in that aspect otherwise you are not in the right place to throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Balkan:
They told us lies that the reason why fuel was inceased to N145 PL is to ensure availabilty
Any Nigerian who still hopes that Buhari has something to offer is sick.

This man has intentionally chose this period to frustrate the lgbos and Christians.

Back then, it cost 132 to import 1liter of fuel.

Now it costs 141,and increase happened in last few weeks.

Rising oil prices, falling value of the naira due to falling revenue from oil. We need oil at 120usd to balance the books, and have a high value naira
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by wildchild02: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Lols

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas discount is on
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by BiafranBushBoy: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2017
KushyKush:

Lol... This is why I don't do politics. People are always sentimental about certain issues.

If you wanna attack someone about a certain issue, you make sure you are not having any flop in that aspect otherwise you are not in the right place to throw stones.

If he was attacking another state governor, then your point stands...

But Fayose isn't president and he has to remind Buhari that Nigerians are suffering.

Unless you are in Togo, you should also remind the dullard that we never bought fuel for 300 in the last administration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by emmasege: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Jilo83:
Yes i agree with fayose but he must 1st resign for unable to pay ekiti workers about 5months salary.
Fayose inherited three month salary arrears being owed Ekiti workers by Fayemi when economy was much more better than now. And if up till date, he's just owing 5 months, I'll still give him credit considering the fact that my own state governor (Aregbesola) owes half salary arrears of more than 24 months. The last time I checked, Osun earned more tha Ekiti from the FG and also had a higher IGR than the rural EKiti state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Rahym001:
Fayose is a clown

Still does not excuse the government from doing nothing though, and from refusing to make the hard but sensible decision

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Hartzee: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2017
This fuel scarcity will pass. Is it be a ploy to increase prices in early 2018 since any increase after that time may hurt electoral fortunes of the government in power?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by abbeyty(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2017
mbaboy:
In 1983people queued to buy milk and in 2017 people are queuing hours to buy fuel. Hmmmmmm

you are right, but queuing to buy fuel not just started in Nigeria that is why I always thinking what would have been our fate if Nigeria is not one of oil producing countries in the world

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by duality(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2017
KushyKush:

Fayose is just a stupid man trying to seek attention. Ekiti state is wallowing in poverty.

The only living source of income in that state are;

Filling Station
Hair salon
School
Clubhouses

Fayose has failed the people of Ekiti state just as Buhari failed Nigerians. So if there is someone to throw stones it shouldn't be that stomach infrastructure governor

This buffoon is probably sitting on a jerrycan and typing this crap from a petrol station..

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by uzore: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2017
for me oh... buhari has done more harm dan good... did I say good?... he hasn't done any good
1. supporting the UN for Islam against USA
2. Indirectly arresting Innoson tru EFCC
3. punishing Christians during dis Xmas period
4. Empowering Fulani herdsmen
5. brainwashing Nigerians with N-Power scheme
6. No infrastructure
7. Travelling for 2 years in power
8. Embezzled $26M NNPC scam
9. Sifon $1B in d name of combating boko haram
10. killed innocent Igbo's hu ar agitating peacefully

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Snow02: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Enjoy your change people.
The day army man slap you, you will remember the police is your friend. Fuel was selling at #87 for 4 odd years and we still voted out the man in charge because we said he was corrupt?

Now you are waiting for 5 hours under the hot sun to buy fuel at #350. grin

Sai poverty grin
true talk bro

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2017
okay
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Perhaps, you should read his post again.

He is right. Fayose should never be in the position to throw stones at Buhari. If he thinks Buhari should resign over fuel scarcity, then he should also resign over his inability to pay workers' salaries.

Politicians are fond of taking us for granted. When they are in government, they loot like there is no tomorrow. But when they leave government, they become statesmen giving worthless advice that they couldn't make use of when they were in government and had all the opportunities.

To hell with Fayose. Let him remove the log from his own eyes. He is nothing but a loudmouth hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Acidosis(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Una never see anything. Nigerians will still queue for peak milk.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by BiafranBushBoy: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
BluntBoy:

Perhaps, you should read his post again.

He is right. Fayose should never be in the position to throw stones at Buhari. If he thinks Buhari should resign over fuel scarcity, then he should also resign over his inability to pay workers' salaries.

Politicians are fond of taking us for granted. When they are in government, the loot like there is no tomorrow. But when they leave government, they become statesmen giving worthless advice that they couldn't make use of when they were in government and had all the opportunities.

To hell with Fayose. Let him remove the log from his own eyes. He is nothing but a loudmouth hypocrite.

No offence, but your post don't deserve my response.

It is so myopic. If a state governor can't challenge a president, then who will?

#Ciao

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Guyman02: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Dosinspector:
where are the yoloba Muslims?

They are now deaf, since their Imam in Aso villa
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by israelmao(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2017
"All queues shall disappear by weekend" says APC.Weekend has now been changed to Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday.What else do you expect when a leader is being taught how to think and not what to think?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2017
flames007:
Was at the fuel station today to buy fuel,and I tell you beloveth,I can prove that hell is here on earth with what I experienced there today.5 solid hours of queing and fighting for space.God will surely purnish those behin this scarcity.

Hell is on Nigeria not entire earth because some places on earth reflects shadow of heaven.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by bcashy: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2017
ripbubu:
Can someone just shoot the durlard president in the head

Go with ur dad now grin grin grin grin ;DD. You will forever be remembered as heroes!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by BanevsJoker(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2017
9jakohai:
Will President Fayose deregulate the downstream sector ?

The elephant in the room is deregulation.

If we are seriously considering ending this fuel scarcity, we need to allow marketers to set their prices, instead of govt doing it for them.

We need to privatize NNPC, and the refineries too.

Do that, and hoarding, stealing, subsidy scams, etc will stop.

Yes, prices will go up. But do we have money to pay for subsidy? No.

That is what bubu should do. Or a hypothetical President Fayose.

Oil subsidy must go. Let us stop deceiving ourselves.
Has the privatization of NEPA improved electricity supply? No. If you privatize NNPC, the same government officials will sell to themselves via their phony companies and the cycle continues. There is no hope for this country, the sooner you come to terms with that, the sooner you start planning how to make a way for yourself. Nigeria has failed beyond redemption and wishful thinking will not help you. Accept the reality and move on.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by bcashy: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2017
uzore:
for me oh... buhari has done more harm dan good... did I say good?... he hasn't done any good
1. supporting the UN for Islam against USA
2. Indirectly arresting Innoson tru EFCC
3. punishing Christians during dis Xmas period
4. Empowering Fulani herdsmen
5. brainwashing Nigerians with N-Power scheme
6. No infrastructure
7. Travelling for 2 years in power
8. Embezzled $26M NNPC scam
9. Sifon $1B in d name of combating boko haram
10. killed innocent Igbo's hu ar agitating peacefully

Any man wey you eventually end up with is in trouble cos everyday you will always buy him.trouble lolzzzzz
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by maasoap(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2017
Coming from the man who is busy using the state's allocation on frivolities while owning backlog of salary arrears. Huge joke.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by Promismike(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2017
9jakohai:
Will President Fayose deregulate the downstream sector ?

The elephant in the room is deregulation.

If we are seriously considering ending this fuel scarcity, we need to allow marketers to set their prices, instead of govt doing it for them.

We need to privatize NNPC, and the refineries too.

Do that, and hoarding, stealing, subsidy scams, etc will stop.

Yes, prices will go up. But do we have money to pay for subsidy? No.

That is what bubu should do. Or a hypothetical President Fayose.

Oil subsidy must go. Let us stop deceiving ourselves.
Deregulation and privatization? You think that's where the solution lies? You are deceived man! Has electricity improved after NEPA was privatized and deregulated? No!

I thought we where told subsidy was removed that was why the price of fuel was fixed at 145?

My brother the major problem we have in this country is that we run a centralized government in the name of federalism.

The day we accept and embrace fiscal federalism. That 's the day most of our economic and political problems will be reduced to the minimum.

As for what we have as a president. That one is even worse that all the previous presidents we have had put together.

Repetition of events in 1985 when the same mistake was in power is not by chance. A bad "leader" will always be as bad.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari by BluntBoy(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No offence, but your post don't deserve my response.

It is so myopic. If a state governor can't challenge a president, then who will?

#Ciao

He has the rights but he lacks the moral right.

What has he (Fayose) done with the multiple funds, including Paris Club fund and bailout fund, that he receives from Mr President?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benjamin Kalu: Buhari, Ministers Should Cut Cost Of Governance Before NASS / Pictures Of Protest In Abuja 12-01-2010(more pictures) / Impeachment: Nasarawa Speaker, 5 Others Face Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.