Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla (52386 Views)

EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Another Clamp Down In Enugu (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Bukayot: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2017
what next
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by ImpressionsNG: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2017
Yeah right.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2017
nice.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Stanleyville(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2017
These wans don't know anybody in high places...reason they're here.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by dplordx(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Boys gotta be very careful oh
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by IkpuMmadu: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Hmmmm how I wish NCAN can make it
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by edimolu(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Their offence exactly? Still better than robbery, Nigeria with its unbalanced and failed-economy is in no position to crucify yahoo boys!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by MufasaRebirth: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2017
Nutase:
EFCC are becoming tribalistic o. Why will they raid SW branch of yahoo boiz association and leave all the other known branches to continue business.

If SWners were like some people now they would have come out to defend there criminals and start a campaign #EndEFCC.

I hope those tribalists on NL will learn that crime and corruption knows no tribe and your tribal criminal can bring about your doom for example if a criminal from your state defrauds a bank and it collapses do you know how many of your kinsmen will loose there life savings and even die of BP.

Let's learn to let the law take its course no matter who is involved and stop trivializing issues.
The problem with SWners is that's, anything they got paid, they start disturbing the neighborhoods upandan, indirectly calling the attention of security operatives, but fraudster from other regions ball on code...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Mskrisx(f): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2017
FreshMekanik:

space booker

wink
angry
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by alklas(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Dem lose-guard demsef
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by byemx06(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Umartins1:

I wonder o.

Many things are wrong with this world.

We fight in the open and make love secretly.

Weed, which is natural, is illegal while cigarette, which is poisonous, is legal.

I wish to know how exactly yahoo is a crime.

defrauding other people of their valuables is not crime ..........people like you will be the first to scream if bank deduct charges from your account............we need to stop glorify yahoo boys

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Anulux(f): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2017
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME Campus star award nominated
*MOST INTELLIGENT *
**ANUOLUWAPO **DOCTOR*

Click on the link below to vote ��
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/

Thanks.God bless u
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by charleff512(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
MrHistorian:
I can't be a Yahoo boy and will not have about 5 different SAN's on my pay list.

Are these guyz dumb??

There are some legal crooks you need to share proceeds with whenever it comes so they can stand up for you during your inevitable travails.

Mike Ozekhome is on the pay list of hundred of politicians.

Be a Yahoo boy with sense ahbeg.

With this media trial sev. . A competent Lawyer can mess the whole case up for EFCC.
FUTURE LEADER INDEED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by MufasaRebirth: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:
Sunkanmi my friend! I hope you are seeing this.

I pray they catch you before the end of 2017_amen!

You think you can take away my girlfriend. Make her return my Texno WX3 phone and den you buy her an IPhone 7plus. You took her to your crib in Ajah and pushed her out of my room in Obalende.
You gave her a brand new Venza! Ahhh! Sunkanmi, one day they will catch you. It shall never be well with you!

Back to the topic,
I pray all these yahoo boys are arrested and jailed.
Baba free sunkanmi joor grin

The street motto now is ; IF YOU NOR GET MONEY HIDE YOUR FA CE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2017
K
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by JuneOctober(f): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Nutase:
EFCC are becoming tribalistic o. Why will they raid SW branch of yahoo boiz association and leave all the other known branches to continue business.

If SWners were like some people now they would have come out to defend there criminals and start a campaign #EndEFCC.

I hope those tribalists on NL will learn that crime and corruption knows no tribe and your tribal criminal can bring about your doom for example if a criminal from your state defrauds a bank and it collapses do you know how many of your kinsmen will loose there life savings and even die of BP.

Let's learn to let the law take its course no matter who is involved and stop trivializing issues.

How are they becoming tribalistic? Because they caught 13 fraudsters who are SWesterners? undecided EFCC deals with crimes in other regions and we've see news here on Nairaland about those a lot. And I'm quite sure you didn't get emotional or type "I hope tribalist on NL... Or if they were like some people... ”

Why will they raid SW branch?

Because they are criminals. The other branches will soon be invaded by EFCC too. Don't stress yourself wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by otivere: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Which court did they try them? Media trier in the govt is legendary.
Politician loot our money abroad, yahoo boys simply bring it BACK.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by alklas(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2017
Mehn efcc smiling now
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by tuoky: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2017
Very Good.. I have lost about $3,000,000 worth of deals because of this useless guys.. Giving Nigerian Bad Name..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Bigprick9inches: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2017
So young guy cannot buy better car or house or own laptop in Lagos again?
Must you know my source of income?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by SageMahrez(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2017
All afonjas!!!.. afonjas all!!!.. You want to make easy money, later they will insult the hardworking people of the east. Thunder will stamp your mark riddled amala face.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by LastSurvivor11: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2017
Nutase:

Stupidity is in ur DNA..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by livinbygrace: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2017
cummando:
Good one
Arrest them all. Went to a club I spend 10k with one erinma. We dey there for like 1 hr. Some scrawny looking boys enter spend like 100k in 5 mins....the way my girl was looking at them as they left

Lol!!you are a clown.Anyway you made me laugh this morning.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2017
What has happened to all the politicians that were arrested between 2015 and now. EFCC goes about tormenting small crooks...nonsense....
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Xisnin(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2017
Forceup:
At least, they bring the dollars home, while our criminal leaders takes them out...

#freeyahooboys

angry angry angry angry

Sorry, your boyfriend will rot in jail.
Go get a job because hard times are coming.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Achadu76: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Somebody Definition of Yahoo pls

Hector09:
Is yahoo a crime
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by exquisite007: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2017
I saw 13, my brain added years.
Fear come catch me grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by livinbygrace: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

The problem with SWners is that's, anything they got paid, they start disturbing the neighborhoods upandan, indirectly calling the attention of security operatives, but fraudster from other regions ball on code...

You are right and i concur

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by anyicash(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2017
EFCC focused are only on Yahoo Boys...and I think they are doing great that side.but the bigger criminals are busy milking the country dry on daily basis.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by adetayo234: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:
Sunkanmi my friend! I hope you are seeing this.

I pray they catch you before the end of 2017_amen!

You think you can take away my girlfriend. Make her return my Texno WX3 phone and den you buy her an IPhone 7plus. You took her to your crib in Ajah and pushed her out of my room in Obalende.
You gave her a brand new Venza! Ahhh! Sunkanmi, one day they will catch you. It shall never be well with you!

Back to the topic,
I pray all these yahoo boys are arrested and jailed.

Do you really need anyone to tell you that the girl you are crying over doesn't worth it? If a girl can leave you because she sees a big spender, shouldn't that tell you she doesn't worth anything?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Xisnin(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Umartins1:

I wonder o.

Many things are wrong with this world.

We fight in the open and make love secretly.

Weed, which is natural, is illegal while cigarette, which is poisonous, is legal.

I wish to know how exactly yahoo is a crime.

Hector09:
Is yahoo a crime

You both need your head examined if you believe that defrauding hardworking
people of their hard-earned money and lavishing it on sluts,drugs and
car is a normal thing to do.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by remedick: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2017
cummando:
Good one
Arrest them all. Went to a club I spend 10k with one erinma. We dey there for like 1 hr. Some scrawny looking boys enter spend like 100k in 5 mins....the way my girl was looking at them as they left
All these ones na mumu... you don't move in group when dealing in this kind of thing. You go solo to avoid wahala. There is more to it than meet the eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Stabbed To Death After Visiting His Girlfriend In Minna / Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / Socialite, Cecilia Agu Sent To Prison Over ₦‎275 Million Internet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.