Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla (52165 Views)

FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Another Clamp Down In Enugu (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by spiritedtete: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2017
Umartins1:

I wonder o.

Many things are wrong with this world.

We fight in the open and make love secretly.

Weed, which is natural, is illegal while cigarette, which is poisonous, is legal.

I wish to know how exactly yahoo is a crime.

Omg! Did i just read this! shocked

To your answer... Yahoo is stealing, would You be happy if i rob you of your money?. If you are... Then yahoo is not a crime lol

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by DedeNkem: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2017
EFCC doesn't go after corrupt politicians steal billions every month!!

A criminal is a criminal, whether a yahoo boy or thieving politician!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by HeyCorleone(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2017
All these yahoo boys that give the stupid excuse that "we're just taking what the white man took from us when they took our grandparents as slave" are just insane.

They never ask the question "who sold our grandparents?" .. As far as I'm concerned the white man has no fault. If we never sold slaves, he wouldn't buy. If we had offered enough resistance, they'd have wandered to some other continent for slave labour. But nooooo, trust typical Africans. Greedy bastards. Sell their own brothers because of Gin and Mirrors. And some pricks would blame the white man.

We just don't want to agree that this Yahoo thing is a crime. All the many cover ups we're giving are just weak. It is pure theft. The fact that you don't accost the person physically doesn't change its nature.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Snow02: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2017
cummando:
Good one
Arrest them all. Went to a club I spend 10k with one erinma. We dey there for like 1 hr. Some scrawny looking boys enter spend like 100k in 5 mins....the way my girl was looking at them as they left
LMAO
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Elnino4ladies: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2017
EFCC should free them already
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by rolly44: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Then efcc should give them work na. Employ u no employ them, when boys try suviving on their hustle u stop them, what can this nation offer her citizens, simply hardship.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by spako4(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2017
SARS again?
End sars
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by callenjor: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:
Sunkanmi my friend! I hope you are seeing this.

I pray they catch you before the end of 2017_amen!

You think you can take away my girlfriend. Make her return my Texno WX3 phone and den you buy her an IPhone 7plus. You took her to your crib in Ajah and pushed her out of my room in Obalende.
You gave her a brand new Venza! Ahhh! Sunkanmi, one day they will catch you. It shall never be well with you!

Back to the topic,
I pray all these yahoo boys are arrested and jailed.
lol..dope nigga@sunkanmi grin
FrenchWay:

You think you can take away my girlfriend. Make her return my Texno WX3 phone and den you buy her an IPhone 7plus. You took her to your crib in Ajah and pushed her out of my room in Obalende.
You gave her a brand new Venza! Ahhh! Sunkanmi, one day they will catch you. It shall never be well with you!

Back to the topic,
lol..dope nigga@sunkanmi
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2017
emma321:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos zonal office, has arrested 13 suspected Internet fraudsters, better known as `yahoo boys’,  for conspiracy, possession of fraudulent documents and obtaining money under false pretence.

The suspects are- Badejo Tobi; Abiola Dimeji; Anthony Godwin; Osoba Adeboye; Adelekan Abiodun and Awokoya Oriyomi Yusuf.

Others are:Oyatayo Ismail; Coffie Meschark; Sylvester Amaddin; Olawale Farouk; Adeniran Tolani; Taiwo Michael and OyekanmiAyodeji.

They were arrested on Saturday, December 16, 2017 in some parts of Lagos and Ogun States, following intelligence report received by the Commission about their activities.

The suspects allegedly confessed to be involved in phishing, love scam, forgery, spoofing and business email compromise, among other offences.

Phishing is an attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details (and money), often for malicious reasons, by disguising as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.

Spoofing, on the other hand, is a type of scam where an intruder attempts to gain unauthorized access to a user’s system or information by pretending to be the user.

Some of the suspects, who live flamboyantly without any known sources of income, were said to have bought houses and exotic cars from the proceeds of their criminal activities.

They were allegedly found to be in possession of forged contract papers of multinational oil and gas companies, banks’ instruments and forged data page of international passports of foreign nationals, among other documents.

Other items recovered from the suspects included laptops, flash drives, modems, one Range Rover SUV, one Toyota Highlander, Two Toyota Corolla and one Toyota Camry.

The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded

http://anstalk.com/efcc-swoops-yahoo-boys-arrests-13/

Any young man that owns a laptop is termed yahoo boy
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:

Back to the topic,

Very funny!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by squarelead(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2017
The man that said the youths of today has the eagerness for accumulation is not off point. And we complain about our leaders. CHANGE begins with you and I
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Gentle034(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:

Back to the topic,
Bros, just chill, when you mak your money they gonna come to u in different sizes, so no need to batter d G boiz.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Fatherofdragons: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2017
Nutase:
EFCC are becoming tribalistic o. Why will they raid SW branch of yahoo boiz association and leave all the other known branches to continue business.

If SWners were like some people now they would have come out to defend there criminals and start a campaign #EndEFCC.

I hope those tribalists on NL will learn that crime and corruption knows no tribe and your tribal criminal can bring about your doom for example if a criminal from your state defrauds a bank and it collapses do you know how many of your kinsmen will loose there life savings and even die of BP.

Let's learn to let the law take its course no matter who is involved and stop trivializing issues.
cry me a river dirty AFONJA, ur ppl are criminals and ritualists stop wailing like a demented fool.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by tobiasbeecher: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Nutase:
EFCC are becoming tribalistic o. Why will they raid SW branch of yahoo boiz association and leave all the other known branches to continue business.

If SWners were like some people now they would have come out to defend there criminals and start a campaign #EndEFCC.

I hope those tribalists on NL will learn that crime and corruption knows no tribe and your tribal criminal can bring about your doom for example if a criminal from your state defrauds a bank and it collapses do you know how many of your kinsmen will loose there life savings and even die of BP.

Let's learn to let the law take its course no matter who is involved and stop trivializing issues.
Shut up, you're a bigger tribalist! Simple spelling you can't even spell...
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by anyicash(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Government is never the solution to the problems of the country, Government is the problem.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by hanassholesolo: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

The problem with SWners is that's, anything they got paid, they start disturbing the neighborhoods upandan, indirectly calling the attention of security operatives, but fraudster from other regions ball on code...

That is one thing that always suprise me. Why they are so loud about it. That's literally the only thing that attracts negative attention. It's like their baba told them to loud their wealth in other for their juju to keep working if not, then this guys are fxcking imbeciles

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by maasoap(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2017
tukdi:
Na dem! grin

Awon brown roof of south-WASTE! grin

Nutase:

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2017
EFCC is after Yahoo boys, SARS is after Yahoo boys.... Yahoo boys don suffer!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by gaskiyamagana: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2017
bignero:
awon YORUBAD grin grin grin grin

awa niyen

reporting for NCAN News TV

grin
It is just 10 _ 3
But because Igbos sabi that business pass yoloba the score go be 10_ 30.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Ihatelove(f): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2017
arrest them all, ritualists
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2017
I'm not surprise they are AFONJALISTIC RITUALISTIC FRAUDULENT YELLOWBAR DEMONS FROM South West ....

see their faces high time FG should give diz people boko haram capital punishment
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by okenwa101(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2017
SEE HOW CALM THE THREAD IS, IF MOST NAMES OF ALL IS FROM A PARTICULAR SECTION OF THE COUNTRY NOW HERE WOULD BE HOT WITH JOBLESS COMMENTATORS, NIGERIA HAS NEVER BEEN ONE AND AS SUCH NO DEVELOPMENT.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by afamaustin(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Somebody pls teach me how to do Yahoo is like the business is paying
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Jbuster: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Hello Mr Victor Ojeanelo, is it that you can't find my transaction details on your bank statement? You are behaving funny these days o.
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr Victor Ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: access>>>Debit Alert Amt: NGN 2,000.00 Dr
Acc: 005****052
Desc: FT/08169345178/VICTOR /AJIBOYE
Time: 11/12/17 @05:54 PM
Bal: NGN 4,112.15
#SaveToday
[12/23, 10:03] Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: Narration: 08169345178
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by sniperr007(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2017
oyb:
fuuuuck them up
lazy good for nothings

They are not lazy oh.
This people(yahoo boys) r hardworking and patient.

Problem is they channel their effort to the hustle.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Actuarydeji(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2017
cummando:
Good one
Arrest them all. Went to a club I spend 10k with one erinma. We dey there for like 1 hr. Some scrawny looking boys enter spend like 100k in 5 mins....the way my girl was looking at them as they left
Are you still dating her? If yes; let the shege look for a way to find them. She will still leave you for a rich guy one day.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Hector09(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2017
Xisnin:

You both need your head examined if you believe that defrauding hardworking
people of their hard-earned money and lavishing it on sluts,drugs and
car is a normal thing to do.
but nt at gun point nd u did nt force him or her, thats wat we call eyo technology, ask 50 cent
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Hector09(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Umartins1:

I wonder o.

Many things are wrong with this world.

We fight in the open and make love secretly.

Weed, which is natural, is illegal while cigarette, which is poisonous, is legal.

I wish to know how exactly yahoo is a crime.
if yahoo is a fraud then, apc and pdp are devils
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by bayocanny: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Mskrisx:
Forgetiiii how many una go hold? Guys plenty for street na undecided
Hmm
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by bayocanny: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Forceup:
At least, they bring the dollars home, while our criminal leaders takes them out...

#freeyahooboys

angry angry angry angry
You support criminal activities, well done
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by surgical: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2017
veekid:
Efcc tormenting yahoo bois everywhere; lemme ask them these questions, is it der money they were stealing? Is it Buhari money? Dem oyinbo pple complain give them? Is it der father's money? Someone cannot even walk in streets anymore; na harassment up and down; Awon wayre

Shalla to all keyboard warriors, to all internet gangsters in the owz joooor
This soft targets are easier to earn points when its time for assessments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Stabbed To Death After Visiting His Girlfriend In Minna / Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos / Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.