Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,348 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla (52190 Views)

FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Another Clamp Down In Enugu (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Justiceleague1: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na dem
..Coneheads grin

Sufferistcated coneheads grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by King44(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
I don't have Problem with the yahoo boys but their lousy attitude and how they threaten legit buzz is the issue, this are pple trying to make a living for themselves since the gvt has ceased to work

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by tribalistseun: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nutase:
EFCC are becoming tribalistic o. Why will they raid SW branch of yahoo boiz association and leave all the other known branches to continue business.

If SWners were like some people now they would have come out to defend there criminals and start a campaign #EndEFCC.

I hope those tribalists on NL will learn that crime and corruption knows no tribe and your tribal criminal can bring about your doom for example if a criminal from your state defrauds a bank and it collapses do you know how many of your kinsmen will loose there life savings and even die of BP.

Let's learn to let the law take its course no matter who is involved and stop trivializing issues.
speak for your criminals, Yolobad are criminals na the work wey Dem dey do
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by ugoboss26(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:
Sunkanmi my friend! I hope you are seeing this.

I pray also they catch you before the end of 2017_amen!

You think you can take away my girlfriend. Make her return my Texno WX3 phone and den you buy her an IPhone 7plus. You took her to your crib in Ajah and pushed her out of my room in Obalende.
You gave her a brand new Venza! Ahhh! Sunkanmi, one day they will catch you. It shall never be well with you!

Back to the topic,
I pray all these yahoo boys are arrested and jailed.
I salute your acute stupidity Sir, lie to yourself consistently that you were indeed a complete man and yet your girl left you for another. I pray you are punished for all your sins and illegal dealings, don't bother arguing that you have been so upright all your life, except you were not born in Nigeria. Sit down there and be judging another's sin different from your own. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by sonofoluku: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Forceup:
At least, they bring the dollars home, while our criminal leaders takes them out...

#freeyahooboys

angry angry angry angry

It's like your boyfriend is a Yahoo boy
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by gulfer: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
You did not define love forgery
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by KushLyon(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
street ti takeover....they arrest 10 today, another 20 go come out tomorrow, then the Tom and Jerry chase will start all over again....meanwhile our politicians dey one corner dey collect all the cheese and milk angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
I would have said let them be but this guys made everything difficult for the good once in everything non of any international platform accepted Nigerians even here when you are genuine approach one he will tagged you yahoo
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by crafteck(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:

I pray they catch you before the end of 2017_amen!

You think you can take away my girlfriend. Make her return my Texno WX3 phone and den you buy her an IPhone 7plus. You took her to your crib in Ajah and pushed her out of my room in Obalende.
You gave her a brand new Venza! Ahhh! Sunkanmi, one day they will catch you. It shall never be well with you!

Back to the topic,

Is that your reason, oga double your hustle, if dem no de part dealer an other legit hustlers would still take d babe
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by crafteck(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
sonofoluku:

It's like your boyfriend is a Yahoo boy
No im no.. Lol. I didn't need it to get her iPhone x or pop champoo in d club
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by ofwest47(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Why should they arrest them, these are University graduates of several years without jobs if they have secured jobs after graduation in any form or empowered by the government to start on their owns would they have embarked on such illegal businesses ?
The government should have a second look at their case and find away of enhancing their likes.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by enemyofprogress: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
All these ibo boys self
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by enemyofprogress: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
FrenchWay:

I pray they catch you before the end of 2017_amen!

Back to the topic,
abeg make we hear word Jo. Sunkanmi sabi do pass you, you wey you no dey pass one minute compared to sunkanmi wey one round dey reach almost 60 minutes. grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by APL33: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hector09:
Is yahoo a crime
LOL. NO
NA EMAIL
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by tunary(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Forceup:
At least, they bring the dollars home, while our criminal leaders takes them out...

#freeyahooboys

angry angry angry angry
You just made the best comment here. I support yahoo guys o I no fit lie

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by tunary(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
APL33:

LOL. NO
NA EMAIL
LOL
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Keketu(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
MrHistorian:
I can't be a Yahoo boy and will not have about 5 different SAN's on my pay list.

Are these guyz dumb??

There are some legal crooks you need to share proceeds with whenever it comes so they can stand up for you during your inevitable travails.

Mike Ozekhome is on the pay list of hundred of politicians.

Be a Yahoo boy with sense ahbeg.

With this media trial sev. . A competent Lawyer can mess the whole case up for EFCC.
Yahoo Boy!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
It is Just sad seeing young people turn scamming other people's sweats as full time job.To even think this yeye block head have gone high tech enough to have there own telco mast for interception is what beat my imagination. One of this block head has rented an apartment close to my flat, them and their baba isale are hoping I do be their next job.I kukuma observing them,they are just lucky say I don repent I for don waste them tey tey
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
cummando:
Good one
Arrest them all. Went to a club I spend 10k with one erinma. We dey there for like 1 hr. Some scrawny looking boys enter spend like 100k in 5 mins....the way my girl was looking at them as they left
Bro you got yourself a hoe wake the Bleep up
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by franchuks(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hector09:
Is yahoo a crime
Is it community service? Hmmmmm... Imagine being a victim yourself? Bro, there are so many legal ways of making money. Illegality should not be exalted whether other people, politicians inclusive, do it. My 2 cents.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by lereinter(m): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2017
cummando:
Good one
Arrest them all. Went to a club I spend 10k with one erinma. We dey there for like 1 hr. Some scrawny looking boys enter spend like 100k in 5 mins....the way my girl was looking at them as they left

that your gal

work on her
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by odigbosky(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Baba free sunkanmi joor grin

The street motto now is ; IF YOU NOR GET MONEY HIDE YOUR FA CE

last week for Gra for Benin na so we dy one marriage...d only song the DJ was playing was IF U NO GET MONEY HIDE UR FACE.......bros come boys with blue agbada, green agbada, all of dem dy use money cover the floor....abeg guy go and double ur hustle....bcus i no dy complain again....i dn already hide my face.

Person no go fit waka well again for Benin...small boys just run come frm Ghana come dy make senior bros dy shout.....UP CHAIR UP CHAIR....DATS MY CHAIR....CLEAR FOR CHAIR.....CHAIR...UR DIE NA MY DIE....IF I NO DIE UR DIE DIX YEAR....DEM NO BORN ME WELL....JUST LIVE UR DIE FOR ME....NA ME MUST DIE UR DIE........rubbish

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by samobaba4u(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
is this not my brother that called his mother a witch for never been a billionaire at age 22? hope you won't call that mother to come and bail you.
Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by afbstrategies: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
crafteck:

No im no.. Lol. I didn't need it to get her iPhone x or pop champoo in d club

Look at this one. After eating mamaput with kpomo, you are coming here to talk about iphone x or chompoo. Nonsense! undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys, Recovers Laptops, SUV, Toyota Highlander, Corolla by Torg77: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
No pictures of the so called suvs and range rovers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Prime Suspect In Viral Video Of Girls Beating Their Friend Over Ma / This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) / Bashar Saidu Namaska Killed By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.