Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) (791 Views)

True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / True Life Story: See What Happened To A Woman After Being Raped By 5 Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) by JamieNaija(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2017
A lady with the twitter handle @brielize_ who got pregnant at 17 shared her achievements on a tweet.

She went to finish school with an MSIT in Cyber Security and she is loving it!

Determination takes you everywhere!

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/12/lady-who-got-pregnant-at-17-shares-her.html

LALASTICLALA farano, Rocktation

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) by marooh: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2017
This is not licence for unwanted pregnant!

Beware...cos it work for her doesn't mean it will work for u cry
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) by hontimmy(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2017
good
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) by NairalandCS(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2017
If she was in Nigeria it would be.

Pregnant at 17
Mom at 18
Killed by mom at 18

The end. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2017
angry

∆ Where is the story!!!

All I see is Arabic numerals ∆
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Moral Lesson: Don't get pregnant at 17 if you or your parents don't have money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) by Saintsammurai(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2017
Behind every tunnel, there is a beacon of light at the end..

Troubles and trials of life is not a sign of defeat, it's a sign that there is a blessing in the end..

Winners never quit..

When there is life, there is hope..
Destiny can be delayed but it cannot be change..

Success comes to those who say to themselves, i must succeed no matter the situation and he works towards it..
The world is ruled by those that never gave up.
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) by Ranchhoddas: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2017
What is the achievement here?
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) by LadyMarionette(f): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2017
marooh:
This is not licence for unwanted pregnant!

Beware...cos it work for her doesn't mean it will work for u cry

Sorry, this is kinda just grating on my nerves. It's unplanned pregnancy not unwanted. An unwanted pregnancy would have been aborted.

But this girl is worth celebrating though. A lot of girls allow one teenage accident derail them from their path, and she has shown that it's possible to stay focused and achieve success. I'm suspecting she's got a very supportive family. Nice one kiss
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
she sure knows how to use her pvssy get what she wanted
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) by Dillusionist(m): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
nice
Re: Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) by Learnstuffs: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
So every girl should now get pregnant at 17? angry

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates, Their Profiles & Photos #bbnaija / (an Open Challenge) / Help! She's An Instagram Addict!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.