Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x (976 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / True Life Story: See What Happened To A Woman After Being Raped By 5 Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x by Prolificlife(f): 9:21pm On May 25, 2023
Hello Lively Stones,

I have been in a long distance relationship for about a year now, everything has been cool in the relationship, we have never really disagreed about anything serious until now…we are arguing about s3x….and you know…s3x in marriage is a very important subject. Let me start from the beginning. The lady, who is now my fiancé that captured my heart a beautiful nurse I met in a bus on my way to Abuja last year. You know with all that insecurity last year, travelling by bus anywhere was really very scary to me. But I had to be in Abuja and my flight was cancelled last minute, I had no choice but to take a bus so as not to miss my appointment.

So, I met Faith (the nurse), she sat beside me in the bus. She smelt so nice….her skin was so warm too. I planned to sleep throughout the journey but I was captivated by Faith. We gisted through out the journey. After eleven hours, we got to Abuja….I needed to see her again…we exchanged nos….I called her immediately after my business meeting in Abuja. We met up and I told her I was very attracted to her…she said she too was attracted to me.

This was my first long distance relationship. Faith’s family is in Asaba but she got a job in a big hospital in Abuja as a nurse. So, Faith and I would start a relationship and I was truly in love for the first time. I travelled every month end to Abuja to see her. I wanted her so bad but this girl was keeping me on a long thing. She did not allow s3x, she said it was too soon….that she has to know if I am serious before that.

I agreed…so apart from kissing, she would not allow anything further. Six months later, I surprised Faith with a mini proposal and she agreed to marry me. Our families have spoken to each other on phone but we planned to meet each other’s family later. I was happy when last month, she told me she was coming to Asaba, and that she would spend sometime with me before going to see her folks. She came in on Friday evening via flight. We were all over each other when she came…she didn’t stop me at kissing…she was ready for the real deal. And boy…my god…it was worth the wait o. I cannot lie…it was all night long.

In-between, I even had to take a rest cos I was exhausted from our love making that night but I was like, I was going to impress this babe since she was not tired. Finally, we slept around 4.30am or so…around 6am, my phone rang, a customer needed me to supply something that morning and I got dressed and ready to leave. I told Faith I was going to be back before 12 noon….asked her to relax herself and be ready for me when I return. We laughed.

As I drove away, I remembered I didn’t go with my laptop so I parked my car close to the house, and walked back home very briskly. I didn’t want to wake faith cos I though she was sleeping. I practically tip toed into my room to pick up my laptop and caught Faith masturbating. I was stunned. My mouth dropped…not because she was masturbating but because after all we did last night.,..she was still Hot or what?

I tapped her and asked her why she was doing it…she was first of all embarrassed….but I calmed her down and told her she should not be shy that I was not judging her but I was feeling like I didnt do my job well. She smiled and said she came several times last night but she did not have a real orgasm. So, she was trying to give herself an orgasm.

I was like….she should have told me …cos that was my job…my job was to make sure she is pleasured and pleased to maximum. So, I took off my clothes….asked her to relax and started to carry out pre-intimacy with her…she was excited but at the same time…the more I worked…the longer she took to reach the big O. I practically was at it from past six to almost eight in the morning before she reached her destination.

My client had called and called and gotten upset….and here I was …trying to prove I was man enough. That day…I was tired. I went to see my customer but I was already sleepy by the time I got back. And Faith was ready for s3x….I had to confess to her that I needed rest. She was like…she is going to her folks house that evening and she needed freaky time before she leaves…I told her my engine was out….I needed to rest and she got upset and packed her things that she was going.

I begged her to relax….that we will see again before she goes back to Abuja…she was practically frowning by the time I was going to drop her in her family house that night. I met her family…nice people…they made pounded yam and bitter leaf soup for me…I ate…I was now very heavy…anyway sha…I left around 10pm to my place. I slept till 9am the next day. I was still in bed when my phone started to ring. It was Faith.

Faith said she was coming to my place….I was not expecting her till Monday….I said ok…my babe came and practically attacked me from the door…I don’t want to go into too much details but at this junction….I have realized that this babe has a very high libido and I am beginning to rethink this relationship. I had planned to propose and get married to her by August this year but right now….I am scared I may not match her s3xually….Faith is nice and a fantastic girl from a good home…but she is quite a bull when it comes to s3x.

On Monday, I took her to meet my people…they fell in love with Faith…my mother is already planning our wedding so we can give her grandchildren fast. We spent the whole day with my folks in Onichaugbo. By the time we got back to Asaba, I was tired cos I drove but Faith wanted sexy time. I was like…this babe no dey tire. I tried to make her happy sha…On Tuesday, was the same thing…Faith wouldnt let me rest.

By the time she left that Wednesday that week….I was drained. She had kept coming from her place everyday…and wanted to f*ck…if I tried to make excuse that I needed to rest, she teased me and said I did not prepare for her…I could barely do any work that week. At that junction….I told her she was a freak….she laughed and said…she knows. I have dated different girls before now…..none of them match Faith’s sexual prowess. For the whole nine months we dated without s3x….only few days felt like we have been on a marathon.

Faith is also making me question some things about her…how is she like this? Why does it take her long to get satisfied…does she even get satisfied? and now that she is Abuja alone most times…what does she do when I am not there…does she not feel the urge? How does she keep herself? Is she cheating? Is there someone in Abuja keeping her bed warm? All these time she said no s3x…I never knew she was charging her battery…lol….I know I was not expecting a virgin but I was not expecting such a freak either.

When I tried to discuss this matter with her a week later…she turned it around to say nothing is wrong with her…that I am the one who does not know how to satisfy a woman. That most men will be glad to find a woman like her. Faith said she loves to have s3x everyday and that is what will happen when we get married….I asked her if she wants to kill me….she said I should not worry….that I will get used to it. I am perplexed….

Now, Faith has given me me permission to share this story on the blog for others to wade in…she has said she will share her side tomorrow…to see who is right in this matter. Who is right….is it ok for a woman to want s3x everyday? And is it the man’s duty to satisfy his woman even if she is insatiable or is something wrong with a woman who wants to have s3x everyday? Faith is even quoting bible for me, that a husband or a wife must satisfy each other in bed.

Please mature minds….We do not want anyone to abuse us…we are in lobe with each other and we are very mature…we are both reading your comments/advice today and tomorrow. Is this an obstacle or is this something we need to find a way around? does this mean we are compatible or not? what is the average time to have s3x in a week?

Anonymous,

Do you have a story to share? We want to hear all about it. Email us at livelystonesng@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348029870309

https://livelystones.ng/true-life-story-see-why-my-fiance-and-i-disagree-about-s3x/

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x by neonly: 9:49pm On May 25, 2023
Someyhing me I dey do two times every day except when am fasting
My one round dey last 1hr or more
And close to my fifties
My new babe sef na champion
That what I was missing in my previous relationship(marriage) guy na so I just dey eat good food and sleep
Work is going fyn
Anyway you just lack d technical move sha
Next time don't be d one always ridding ask her of what make her cum
Tell her to ride you and satisfy her sef any how just make sure you have an erection steady
Re: True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x by Praxis758: 9:57pm On May 25, 2023
She’ll soon become the landlady taking care of the children while you’ll be resting jejely in the grave.

If you like, don’t run for your life!

That’s a sign that you won’t be the biological father of any child between the two of you.

Red Flag!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x by Peskid147: 10:03pm On May 25, 2023
With your write-up I think you guys are not compatible sexually cus you as a man will never be able to satisfy her sexually. So for peace to reign between you both just let the relationship go.
Re: True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x by Rokiat(f): 10:09pm On May 25, 2023
Please lemme laugh small lmao. grin

This is very funny to say the least. All I see here is lack of communication leading to lack of intimate incompatibility.

No matter how long a woman takes to cum she definitely has her sweet spot and what turns her on crazy, you have to know these things. Being great in bed doesn’t equate to lasting and stroking for hours.
One man could last for an hour and gives you crap sex and another man could last for only 30 minutes and gives you mind blowing sex, it all boils down to how well you know your partner skills and good communication in the bedroom.

Many men think going down on a woman is the ultimate but not all women preferred this, some women could be much more sensitive in their breast, some could love dirty talking and mind stimulation during sex or a certain position could help them gets to their destination quicker.

Also unfortunately some African women have been circumcised due to ignorance. Not these women faults offcourse but purely the ignorance of some of our people. Now it is your job as a man to make sure you know more about your woman if this has been done pounding for hours is not the solution and going downtown could not be the solution either, you have to know her better communicate with her and explore her body there could be other sensitive spot that could help bring her to climate like maybe her breast and stimulating her mind all while fucking her could helps bring her to climate.

Again it all boils down to communication. Being a great lover there’s many layers to it. Having a big diccck and fu…cking for hours is not all to it, but many men don’t realise this.

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x by Prolificlife(f): 8:14pm On May 26, 2023
Exactly!
Peskid147:
With your write-up I think you guys are not compatible sexually cus you as a man will never be able to satisfy her sexually. So for peace to reign between you both just let the relationship go.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Recipe To Make A Bomb That Can Destroy An Entire State (photo) / 8k Is Nothing / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.