Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK (25986 Views)

pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BiafranBushBoy: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Obinwanne, Your adopted parents are dying in the village but you are online disgracing your family. Dont you have shame? You eat human meat and still happy about it, no wonder there is no space for brain in your flat head.

You've been looking for an opportunity to divert the discussion.

When you are done charging your phone in a viewing centre, let's discuss your Lord and personal failure Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Naijazeus: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

My only pain is that the skull miners in wastern Nigeria, and the Fulani herdsmen won't see people like you to harvest.

That is just my pain.

And it will pain you till you die. Cannibal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BiafranBushBoy: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Have you finished "masturbating" on the fuel scarcity or you are on break?

Lol... but I thought he was your saviour?

No wonder you performed so well at school that they advised you to drop out.

They never knew that a bigger failure was your mentor! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Electricdangerr: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You've been looking for an opportunity to divert the discussion.

When you are done charging your phone in a viewing centre, let's discuss your Lord and personal failure Buhari.

Obinwanne, I can feel your pains, you started the name calling and insult so stop crying. Hunger is written all over your pics, i can feed you and your family for 50 years non stop. Keep enjoying your stolen MB. Lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BiafranBushBoy: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

So says the same thing talking about West on "bulhari" matter. Typical of those people from that side.

They keep moving back and forth, blaming everyone for their unsteadiness.

I hate the word "They", "Those".

Always be specific. wink. Let me know when to knock sense inside that dr.ied medulla oblongata of yours.

6 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BiafranBushBoy: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Obinwanne, I can feel your pains, you started the name calling and insult so stop crying. Hunger is written all over your pics, i can feed you and your family for 50 years non stop. Keep enjoying your stolen MB. Lmaooooo

lol cheesy.

You will still send me a PM to beg for money. cheesy. I know your type.

If you can pay me a salary of 200k, I will asslick you. That is what I currently earn. wink

I hope to get your PM as fast as possible with your begging antics. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Cooly100: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Don't mind those "suffersticated people"... Let take solace from the quote below and know that our dreams for a separate state where different people can chose the leaders that they truly deserve will come to pass some day.

Today their best leader is Buhari...

“Show me the heroes that the youth of your country look up to, and I will tell you the future of your country". Idowu Koyenikan

3 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Cooly100: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Would they have fuel all year round for those 50 years...?

4 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Electricdangerr: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2017
Cooly100:

Would they have fuel all year round for those 50 years...?

Whats my own with fuel, swerve go corner and face your gala hawking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BiafranBushBoy: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Cooly100:

Don't mind those "suffersticated people"... Let take solace from the quote below and know that our dreams for a separate state where different people can chose the leaders that they truly deserve will come to pass some day.

Today their best leader is Buhari...

“Show me the heroes that the youth of your country look up to, and I will tell you the future of your country". Idowu Koyenikan

You think I mind them?

Online beggars who are starving. cheesy

That is how they keep flooding my PM with several begging skills, then they now change monikers to come support an Old failure.

Little wonder why most of them on Nairaland don't have anything working for them.

A capitalist is always after the best government of his interest. Buhari isn't working for my business, so he should get the fvck out!!

6 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Electricdangerr: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol cheesy.

You will still send me a PM to beg for money. cheesy. I know your type.

If you can pay me a salary of 200k, I will asslick you. That is what I currently earn. wink

I hope to get your PM as fast as possible with your begging antics. cheesy

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lwkmd. Send you PM? You think i dont know you? Hungry pauper like you that still live with his old mother in the village. Obinwanne Umunna, in 30 years time you will still be on nairaland blaming afonja for the poverty rocking your life like Gucci.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Naijazeus: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

100/100

10000/10000
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Naijazeus: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Is right to give food meant for human to pigs?

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by LionDeLeo: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I hate the word "They", "Those".

Always be specific. wink. Let me know when to knock sense inside that dr.ied medulla oblongata of yours.

Don't tell me you don't know who are the "they".

By "they", I mean pigs.

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Cooly100: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Whats my own with fuel, swerve go corner and face your gala hawking.

You dey use Badoo blood to power your generator? As blood shade by you skull miners is cheaper than fuel. No be so? tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Naijazeus: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lwkmd. Send you PM? You think i dont know you? Hungry pauper like you that still live with his old mother in the village. Obinwanne Umunna, in 30 years time you will still be on nairaland blaming afonja for the poverty rocking your life like Gucci.

Aseee

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by LionDeLeo: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Better than late Nnamdiot cownu, the fraudster and saviour of ipigs.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Cooly100: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

By "they", I mean pigs.

...but you are Vultures...
...at least pigs are eaten...of what value is vulture?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Electricdangerr: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2017
Cooly100:

You dey use Badoo blood to power your generator? As blood shade by you skull miners is cheaper than fuel. No be so? tongue tongue

Coming from a cannibal that eat human meat. Ritualist from the otokoto shrine, how much did you sell your daughter to the baby factory? Be honest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Cooly100: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Behold the jailed, ex-convict saviour of the ivultures...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Electricdangerr: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Naijazeus:

Is right to give food meant for human to pigs?

The ugly pig deserve flogging but i want to feed him before flogging his empty flat head. Lol

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by LionDeLeo: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Cooly100:

...but you are Vultures...
...at least pigs are eaten...of what value is vulture?
Mynd44 OAM4J seun
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BiafranBushBoy: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Nop buddy, I stay on the expensive part of Lagos. It shows you don't know me but only went to research about me. smiley

next time, ask questions. cheesy

Till you send in your PM, I won't exchange verbal childish insults with you unless we start showing off Account Balances. wink or giving out money for the fun of it.

Till then, keep wishing I am in the village. wink

2 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Naijazeus: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Cooly100:

Mumu. Blood shade
Olodo rabata. Who shed more blood than the cannibals?

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Cooly100: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Coming from a cannibal that eat human meat. Ritualist from the otokoto shrine, how much did you sell your daughter to the baby factory? Be honest. cheesy

After mounting your sister...you come here to rant...

Have you taken your breakfast with your usual grounded human parts?

3 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BiafranBushBoy: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

By "they", I mean pigs.

What does pigs have to do in this convo?

You woke up without your brai..ns?

Go get em buddy!!

6 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by LionDeLeo: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2017
Cooly100:

Behold the jailed, ex-convict saviour of the ivultures...
We know who the pigs, their messiah made it known to us. We also know who got a vulture as a gift. Pls, tell us more about them.

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Cooly100: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2017
Naijazeus:

Mumu. Blood shade
Olodo rabata. Who shed more blood than the cannibals?

...tell me you are joking....

4 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by LionDeLeo: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

What does pigs have to do in this convo?

You woke up without your brai..ns?

Go get em buddy!!
Keep asking me.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BiafranBushBoy: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What the hell are pigs you are repeating?

if you left your sen..ses in the dreamland, then I think you should go back and get it buddy!

4 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Cooly100: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

We know who the pigs, their messiah made it known to us. We also know who got a vulture as a gift. Pls, tell us more about them.

That's the eternal saviour of the vultures...

We thought time will heal the wound of their wickedness but no....

7 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BiafranBushBoy: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Keep asking me.

Till you explain what the hell brought in animals into this discussion.

Maybe I was communicating with a re..tard.

My bad!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Won't Obey Your Satanic Anti-Grazing Laws - Miyetti Allah / Aiyedatiwa Appoints Ex-NASS Clerk, Olaide Adelami As Deputy Governor Of Ondo / Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.