Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK (25995 Views)

pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus (2) (3) (4)

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Justiceleague1: 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Okay, do you know Nnamdiot cownu?

2017 Mental grin

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by judgedredd22(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Research has shown that most people sleep and leave their brains behind in dreamland

like the Several assholes above me.

Next thing they venture into rituals in the bid to survive the harsh economy or...

you see them flocking the UK and US embassy to flee the country...

Yet they come here typing trash...

Stupid assholes!!

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I didnt see you guys on the fuel scarcity thread!!

Lol... Bunch of cowards.

Here you all converge to masturbate over FFK.

Lol...
Look if you cannot afford to buy fuel don't come here and vent your frustration on the rest of us. We voted Buhari in and will do so again in 2019. Lets see how far your FFK and 5% votes will take you

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Yusman316(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
If anybody has a memo where pmb signed asking for anybody to be sacked from work for no just cause. Come out and speak, other than that please go and sleep.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by sweetetlove(f): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
The 18 million mumus are part of this change govt, we are all in this together
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Milestones: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
WHEN FFK SPEAK FROM THE POINT NO MORE FREE MONEY TO LOOT LIKE B4, WE CAN UNDERSTAND PEOPLE LIKE HIM. FFK & CO WILL PREFER LOOTING ALL THE WAYS TO A GREATER & BETTER NIGERIA, #ISTANDWITHPMB
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Sikariyelwa: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
WE KNOW THE HISTORY OF FFK FATHER HOW HE WAS JAILED FOR CRIMINAL OFFENCE. LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. FFK IS AS WELL A CRIMINAL STANDING TRIAL FOR STEALING. YOU ALWAYS ABUSE PRESIDENT BUHARI AND THE ENTIRE NORTH. REMEMBER IF NORTHERN YOUTH ARE GIVEN GO AHEAD TO DEAL WITH YOU ITS JUST A QUESTION OF A BECK AND CALL AND THATS ALL.. CRIMINAL BIG FOOL. MAY YOU DIE DASTARDLY THIS YEAR.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by rajiraymond(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
FFK it's you Almighty God will judge and you must receive that regrettable judgement before you die by God's grace.

Tell me, was the money you collected from Sambo Dansuki belonged to your father or any of your relations?
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Justiceleague1: 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd OAM4

Chai lol grin

E pain am grin

E pain the V......wells grin

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by jasawa: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
This useless peoples would are just sitting in their offices and dishing out a useless figure. I dare any one that can provides me with 5000 people genuinely with their address and phones contact that loses their jobs during PMB regime and I would stop supporting him immediately
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BiafranBushBoy: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
GoroTango:
Look if you cannot afford to buy fuel don't come here and vent your frustration on the rest of us. We voted Buhari in and will do so again in 2019. Lets see how far your FFK and 5% votes will take you

I have heard Mr. Dangote. wink

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by King0071: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
FFK can say whatever he wants. Truth is he is not the President. He can criticize all he wants. He is not the solution. The problem is we dont learn. Same mistakes every time.
People are really going thru a lot of hardships.
I dey vex sumtimes wen i see some 9ja music videos promoting sex, money and big yan#h. When they shuld try and use their talents to put pressure and raise standards. FFK dey try sha.
PMB needs to quickly adres state of the nation.
And pls, no need to be insulting one anoda, na FG wuna suppose dey aim all dis anger at.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by GoodiOG(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nigeria is a lawless country i swear, how can someone be talking to a sitting president like this undecided
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by bencarson007(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
IboMafian:
the dumb pig has not still recovered from the election loss.

Bros look at the message objectively and forget the messenger...
It is hell for many Nigerian families right now.
Some cant even afford one cup of garri daily...

Lets face it... APC, Buhari, and their supporters have failed us.

No insults intended on your person.
#RespectsNwanem

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by frankson1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
nnachukz:

Whoever it is that is there, Jubrin or Buhari is there because buhari won the election as a result of some people who will never see beyond what they are told. So lazy to check on the precedent of the person called Buhari.

No Sir, they only checked on the precedent of the party PDP.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2017

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by fatiaforreal: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Young beast, what did you achieve as a minister? Idiot!!

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by goodies4life(f): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
fatiaforreal:
Young beast, what did you achieve as a minister? Idiot!!

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BetaThings: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
fiizznation:
lol. This one will eventually die of frustration

When Obama was sworn in some republicans prayed for him to fail so that they could take "their country" back
FFK has never prayed for the success of this country under Buhari

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by ofwest47(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Like father like son remember what was the end of your father Fani powerless when he brought the (I before Orders )to come and destabilise the West ( Oodua Nation ) although you might have not been born but you might have been told how he Fani powerless ended, the same root you are now toeing .
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by crackhouse(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I thought it was Jubrin and Buhari is dead or something.
it was a mistake he meant jubril and not buhari
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Niminimi: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
I think FFK should just be mindful of what he post on social media. It has become his stock in trade to abuse and make unsavory comments about President Buhari. He should be more civilised with his comments and post.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Lot13(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Frustrated animal.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Nathdoug(m): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I thought it was 15 million.... who made it 18?
is that the bone of contention? One mumu spotted

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BetaThings: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
bencarson007:

Bros look at the message objectively and forget the messenger...
It is hell for many Nigerian families right now.
Some cant even afford one cup of garri daily...

Lets face it... APC, Buhari, and their supporters have failed us.

No insults intended on your person.
#RespectsNwanem

No sir, your knowledge of economics has failed you
Jonathan inherited a healthy economy, large reserve (excess crude balance)
Jonathan did some privatisation which also fetched some money
By 2014 a lot of states were owing salaries
Even the FG was borrowing to pay salaries when oil price was close to $60 per barrel
ECA bal was gone and the foreign reserve was very low
That was what Buhari inherited

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/18-states-bankrupt-cant-pay-workers-salaries/
http://thenationonlineng.net/22-state-governors-owing-workers-salaries/

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Anulux(f): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME Campus star award nominated
*MOST INTELLIGENT *
**ANUOLUWAPO **DOCTOR*

Click on the link below to vote ��
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/

Thanks.God bles
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BetaThings: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
ripbubu:
If you want to have strong followers just shead innocent blood like buhari did the last time he lost

When Buhari said that rigging would be resisted you guys started screaming
Now that Reno Omokri has promised to go violent if the next election is rigged, the blood that would be shed will NOT be innocent. Right?

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Naijazeus: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Cooly100:

...tell me you are joking....

Damn serious boy.
Remember that pic below?

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BMCSlayer: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
IboMafian:

e pain am.
what exactly is paining him. You people are demented.

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by bencarson007(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
BetaThings:

No sir, your knowledge of economics have failed you
Jonathan inherited a healthy economy, large reserve (excess crude balance)
Jonathan did some privatisation which also fetched some money
By 2014 a lot of states were owing salaries
Even the FG was borrowing to pay salaries when oil price was close to $60 per barrel
ECA bal was gone and the foreign reserve was very low
That was what Buhari inherited

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/18-states-bankrupt-cant-pay-workers-salaries/
http://thenationonlineng.net/22-state-governors-owing-workers-salaries/

Stop blaming Jona... Where is all the recovered loot?
Or were you not there when PMB declared Abacha a saint... That you brought one article from propaganda machines like vagabond sorry vanguard newspapers, the village sorry the nation and premium lies sorry premium times dont mean all the facts there are true....

Abeg bros leave matter...
where is the money Wale Oke, Maina, Babachair Lawal, Buratai, NNPC GMD et al all stole...

Jonathan mismanaged and misappropraited as this useless present government made us believe, why not arrest and try him... dem dey fear...

Boko boys deafeated technically.... why still give a billion dollars to agbada wearing soldiers...

Oga B and his goons campaigned that they can do better than the past government... they should stop the blame game, shut the hell up and work....

No make me vex o...

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
acenazt:
FFK and his brother Fayose are at it again.
he has a valid point this time around.

APC Senator, Ndume, Booed In Borno As The People Shout 'PDP Power!' (Video) / Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools / Obiano's Light Up Projects Across Onitsha Mega City- Pics