Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK (25985 Views)

pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by deji17: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I thought it was 15 million.... who made it 18?
They know what they did in removing 3 million votes from Buhari.FFK is a thief and should face his criminal case in the court.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by acenazt: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
cytell56:

Mumu, is what he is saying not true!!! Am sure you are one of the people that sold our birth right.
lol so u just had to resort to calling names. I didn't sell my birthright man. I'm sure U r vexed cos u r affected by what ever is plaguing your life. As for me,I'm blessed.

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by chernest2002: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
IboMafian:
the dumb pig has not still recovered from the election loss.
E be like say you follow vote buhari grin grin
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
I wish i could say amen but i dare not because my 4 grown-up kids were involved. I warned them Buhari was an ethnic and religious jingoist, an inept man who would only bring miseries on nigerians because i witnessed his first coming as a military man.
They ganged up against me saying they wanted change. Now they are biting their lips in regret.

Buhari is a monumental failure.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Suzanwithu: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
Am one of those that supported this man then. Am so sorry. Guess I was misguided by my intuition. �
quote author=hennyholla17 post=63535943]

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/944464089744592896?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet[/quote]
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BabaAduras: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
hennyholla17:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/944464089744592896?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

May God judge you and your co-looters for the 7.9m job loss.

Nigeria case is like a tank of water. When there was abundance of rain PDP instead of filling this tank perforate it (drained it by stealing). Now you FKK that was part of those that emptied the tank have the gut to point accusing fingers at PMB that is sealing the tank and gradually refilling the tank.

Anybody with any sense will know that it takes time for effects of looting to manifest. The manifestations of your looting is what we are feeling now.

It will also take time for the effects of economics revival that PMB and his team are doing to manifest. We that are gullible are seeing the recovery trend and we are looking forward to the full recovery irrespective of what thieves like you will want us to believe.

God in His infinite fairness will judge us all for our actions and inactions.

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by kolas88(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Senseless FFK. May God also judge you people that stole and shared our money when pdp was in power because we wouldn't have voted for him if not for you thieves that said stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by nkemjacob2(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
4m jobs lost dis year... And GMB employed 300000 Npower and others which we no is not up to a million...

Yet they re shouting sai baba...

Pls go and beg for forgiveness in ur village so that they will return ur sense
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by bamoski(m): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Research has shown that most people sleep and leave their brains behind in dreamland

like the Several assholes above me.

Next thing they venture into rituals in the bid to survive the harsh economy or...

you see them flocking the UK and US embassy to flee the country...

Yet they come here typing trash...

Stupid assholes!!

E don do angry
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by bamoski(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Cooly100:
...to add to all these...

Please is there fuel queues in Benin, Togo, Ghana, even arid Mali this Christmas...?

...Is there power problems in these cocuntries?

Why can't God Almighty help to disintegrate Nigeria to smaller units...?

I pray everyday for this to happen.

Why MUST we continue to suffer? While we can save ourselves be having smaller countries from Nigeria.

If the SW and the north want to continue as Nigeria, why can't they allow those who want to leave to do so in peace?

Operation python dance is so effective. In recent past that nnamdiot cownu's pic would have accompanied this dumb post, but obviously the brain of ipigs have been reset to factory mode smiley
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by billyG(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2017
what does dis drug addict do for a living sef,does he has a factory?how many poeple has he employed sef.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by cytell56: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2017
acenazt:
lol so u just had to resort to calling names. I didn't sell my birthright man. I'm sure U r vexed cos u r affected by what ever is plaguing your life. As for me,I'm blessed.

Blessed indeed!!!
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Splashme: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Research has shown that most people sleep and leave their brains behind in dreamland

like the Several assholes above me.

Next thing they venture into rituals in the bid to survive the harsh economy or...

you see them flocking the UK and US embassy to flee the country...

Yet they come here typing trash...

Stupid assholes!!
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by acenazt: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2017
cytell56:

Blessed indeed!!!
yes blessed. You not happy about It??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign / We Won't Obey Your Satanic Anti-Grazing Laws - Miyetti Allah / Gov Adeleke Cleared Hospital Bill Of Osun Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplet(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.