Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK (25955 Views)

pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by LionDeLeo: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Alright, maybe my moniker is misleading you. I am not used to these names you are mentioning. Maybe you come out a lil bit plain.

Then I know if I can help. smiley
Okay, do you know Nnamdiot cownu?
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Cooly100: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Nope. He knows this ex-convict, who is now your leader...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by naijadefender: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I thought it was 15 million.... who made it 18?

PMB won with 15+ million votes, this guy doesn't have his facts right. Anyways leave the messenger and take the message, which is loud and clear.

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Cooly100: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Which one is your late mother among them? Heard you were conceived through same route. Spits

These are the list of biggest armed bandits in the history of the Lugards contraption... You can see afonja ivultures lead all they way.

Which is you late father amongs these bandits....?

1. DR. OYENUSI:

2. LAWRENCE NOMAYAGBON ANINI

3. MONDAY OSUNBOR:

4. BABATUNDE FOLORUNSHO:
5. FOLORUNSO

6. SHINA RAMBO

7. Inspector GEORGE IYAMU:

8. KAYODE WILLIAMS:

9. OBIDIOZOR OTOKOTO:

10. ABIODUN EGUNJOBI:

11. GODOGODO

2 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by OfficialAwol(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2017
naijadefender:

PMB won with 15+ million votes, this guy doesn't have his facts right. Anyways leave the messenger and take the message, which is loud and clear.

Yea sure. The message is clear.

I stand with FFK though.

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BiafranBushBoy: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Who the hell is that? Just fvck off if you can't type properly.

#Piss!

4 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Cooly100: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Lmaoo. Luxury indeed. See the end of the animal you call a father, same faith awaits you and your generations born and unborn.

Those are pictures of your Badoo members...your ivulture father has already gone with the ashes...sorry...

2 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Electricdangerr: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Cooly100:

Those are pictures of your Badoo members...your ivulture father has already gone with the ashes...sorry...

See your useless father below, the animal was stoned to death with your Uncle. Useless cannibalistic animals.

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by BeijinDossier: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2017
I wonder why any sane mind is still supporting Baby and his failed administration �
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Kemperor: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2017
IboMafian:

e pain am.

What is e pain am?

Look kid, people are hear to contribute intellectual things and not childishness

2 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Cooly100: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Electricdangerr:

See your useless father below, the animal was stoned to death with your Uncle. Useless cannibalistic animals.

A man, Musibau Aro, his 14-year-old son Tobi, and a female visitor were on Friday found dead at Ibeshe, Ikorodu.

The man’s wife, Modinatu was said to have been recovered unconscious at their 7, Fidelis Alex Street, Awori Phase II, Ibeshe residence and rushed to Ikorodu General Hospital.

The victims, said to be natives of Iwo in Osun State, were murdered in their sleep by suspected ritualists who accessed their home through the window.According to neigubours, they were last seen on Monday night, an indication that they might have been killed at the wee hours of Tuesday.

I hope your family is not deleted in this continous skull mining...

http://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-ritualists-kill-family-members-ikorodu/amp/

This cruelty is no longer news...It's your tradition and customs...to skull mine...

2 Likes

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Electricdangerr: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2017
[s]
Cooly100:

A man, Musibau Aro, his 14-year-old son Tobi, and a female visitor were on Friday found dead at Ibeshe, Ikorodu.

The man’s wife, Modinatu was said to have been recovered unconscious at their 7, Fidelis Alex Street, Awori Phase II, Ibeshe residence and rushed to Ikorodu General Hospital.

The victims, said to be natives of Iwo in Osun State, were murdered in their sleep by suspected ritualists who accessed their home through the window.According to neigubours, they were last seen on Monday night, an indication that they might have been killed at the wee hours of Tuesday.

I hope your family is not deleted in this continous skull mining...

http://thenationonlineng.net/suspected-ritualists-kill-family-members-ikorodu/amp/

This cruelty is no longer news...It's your tradition and customs...to skull mine...
[/s]

John Igwe from Efiom in Ebonyi State, was arrested in Enugu State for being in possession of human head, while on his way to Abakiliki for money ritual. He confessed that he had struggled so much to earn a living but to no avail, adding that he ran into a friend who introduced him to a native doctor known as Ifeanyi.

His words: “He took me to a native doctor in Abakiliki and I was asked to go and bring human head. I was going there with the human head when I was arrested. It is for money; I have suffered so much in life. I even broke stones to make a living.”

Here is your useless father, the sufferhead is even frowning face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Naijazeus: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Cooly100:

...but you are Vultures...
...at least pigs are eaten...of what value is vulture?

You keep spewing unreasonable trash. Cannibal

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by surgical: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
ripbubu:
If you want to have strong followers just shead innocent blood like buhari did the last time he lost
Your followers will dumb and foolish slowpoke,and if you're able to form government with that, the government will end up in confusion and underachievement like buhari government,morals, it doesn't pay to shed innocent blood.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Jbuster: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hello Mr Victor Ojeanelo, is it that you can't find my transaction details on your bank statement? You are behaving funny these days o.
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr Victor Ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: access>>>Debit Alert Amt: NGN 2,000.00 Dr
Acc: 005****052
Desc: FT/08169345178/VICTOR /AJIBOYE
Time: 11/12/17 @05:54 PM
Bal: NGN 4,112.15
#SaveToday
[12/23, 10:03] Ajiboye Abiodun Jude: Narration: 08169345178
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by pasol4real(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
A BIG AMEN TO THAT .
wink wink smiley smiley cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Abeg mr FFK weren't u the one that told Nigerians to vote out Jonathan? Who's the mumu here?

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Charly68: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
IboMafian:
the dumb pig has not still recovered from the election loss.
Recover ,when there is no free cash again..he should be cursing those who loot the country dry & not an innocent folk who thought he would have money to get things done but met empty treasury

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by cooltola(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na wa o Nigeria is here to stay like it or not. Buhari will be voted out in due time.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by ACE1010: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
God will also punish you and your PDP cohorts for looting Nigeria dry!! cool cool
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by AmAlbert(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
SadiqBabaSani:
Ffk is so inconsistent... Today Buhari is a religion in the north, tmao buhari is a sadistic old Beast.

Actually buhari is both a Religion of Violence in d north and a Sadistic Blood Sucking Vampire
3 awards for your ibetiberism
1 for the act the other 2 just incase you loss the first one
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Princedaud: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
The good thing that FFK is the greatest comedian of Nigeria Politics. A drunkard and Cocaine addict. He is worst than a motor park thug.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by cytell56: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
acenazt:
FFK and his brother Fayose are at it again.

Mumu, is what he is saying not true!!! Am sure you are one of the people that sold our birth right.
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Godsonkemz(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
Blame it upon zombie afonjas
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by NgHealth(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin
BiafranBushBoy:
Research has shown that most people sleep and leave their brains behind in dreamland

like the Several assholes above me.

Next thing they venture into rituals in the bid to survive the harsh economy or...

you see them flocking the UK and US embassy to flee the country...

Yet they come here typing trash...

Stupid assholes!!

cheesy
BiafranBushBoy:
Research has shown that most people sleep and leave their brains behind in dreamland

like the Several assholes above me.

Next thing they venture into rituals in the bid to survive the harsh economy or...

you see them flocking the UK and US embassy to flee the country...

Yet they come here typing trash...

Stupid assholes!!

lol..from which side of d Biafra bush u dey, dey make person laugh like dis?

1 Like

Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by lakesider(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
I don't blame Ffk , I blame Nigeria Government for not investing in mental health care
Re: 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK by Justiceleague1: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
One thing is sure,he is referring to all afonjas and coneheads grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

[photo] CNN Election Monitoring Team Spotted In Ikeja This Morning / We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK / IED Planted By Boko Haram Kills 13 Farmers In Borno (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.