Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,253 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Can I Get Over This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Over This (3680 Views)

Popular Pastor Thrown Away A Lady On Chair With Anger During Deliverance / Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger / Need Help In Measuring My Girls Anger Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Over This by walepackage(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

By the way congrats to us for a victory well deserved, since the battle over the feminism issue, the issue has died not just on the forum, many ladies are softening their stance over the subject, and it has lost popularity here even win people that seemd to have been in strong support for it...So, congrats to us all.
thats the essence of the enlightment,it has reshape their mentality towards the reality.My man
Re: How Can I Get Over This by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
walepackage:
thats the essence of the enlightment,it has reshape their mentality towards the reality.My man

wink
Re: How Can I Get Over This by ibietela2(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Gentle indeed, your comments be like small pikin wey dey roll stone to knack bird down in its flight. Most times i read them, i dey laff my head off. E dey knack me off balance. Anyways, it's what i call the 24-25 years age range error.

If we find out more about the girl, you go see say na her age she dey play, but then, the problem with falling in love is staying in love, we men go thorrugh lots of work to woo a woman, before you know, someone behind you " seduces " her like how the serpent seduced Eve, offers your chick an apple, and she loses trust in you.

The problem with love is " other guys " talking with a babe you're focused on, the moment they do this, they scatter her trust and communication line, and before you know it, cowabunga !

Staying in love is harder than falling in love, but age will catch up with her, how do people think, one has been building bond with you for a while, all of a sudden you think the new dude on the stage would be more faithful, its why we call them fish brains

So true......
Re: How Can I Get Over This by ibietela2(m): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sorry bro, you have to forget about her and if when you see her it reminds you just remove her from your list
Re: How Can I Get Over This by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
winnar:
Crescentmoon, I cant allow you to be wallowing in anger today.

Come out here....!!! Now..!!!.

What are you doing in that your house sef?

Lol. I went out, just came back now. Once my heart is heavy, I won't concentrate on any job, and my bike riding will be reckless. I was in bed smarting at the time I created the thread.
Re: How Can I Get Over This by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2017
G
Re: How Can I Get Over This by majekoam(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
She doesn't owe you shiit, you decides to run a charity organization, deal with it.

And stop telling people you trained her in school, you are not the first, you won't be the last.

Stop stalking her and her new man, let them be, love will find you.

This comment just speaks volumes about the person who made them.

You dont know the context of the relationship. What if it was agreed that he wanted to make her his wife but he wanted her to increase her education. Yes with hindsight he made a mistake of her not being his wife. It just goes to show who she is. Who said he was running a charity.

Why shouldn't he tell people he sent her to school. IT IS THE TRUTH. If she didnt do anything wrong people in the community would defend her

As for the "Stalking"...it is out of pain....everyone has been there. Time will heal all.

Like I said before the comments reveal alot....Even like the poster has done something similar before... ("you are not the first, you wont be the last"wink.....can you imagine..how cold.

If you were in his shoes how would you feel?.......Dont worry, I'll wait.

We are the summation of the choices we make in life.....we all get what we deserve eventually....in this life or after.

(Thinking out loud).
Re: How Can I Get Over This by jaxxy(m): 1:51am On Jan 03, 2018
CrescentMoon:
I trained someone in school for two years before I ran into debt. Though there were inputs from her family members like food, household items, etc. Then she told me point-blank that she was no longer interested.

As a matter of fact, I didn't grieve over the breakup until she did the unthinkable. We are from the same town of over 30,000 dwellers and I'm very popular there. I'm not known to ever date anyone from the town except her. So, more than half of the people in the town know about the relationship. And almost everyone in the town knew I lost some relevance.

Once she left, news broke out that despite all I spent on her, she left when I was down. Then she sent a message to me last month saying, "I almost can't walk freely in town again without insults as they keep saying I left who supported me in school. Please, tell your goons that I don't owe you a dime."

That's when my anger started burning. In a bid to forget about her, I tried dating other girls but they proved to be sillier. Now I saw her posting photos of her and her new boyfriend on social media and I wish the guy drops dead. This guy is innocent. What I don't understand is that I was never like this. The anger is eating me up because I did nothing offensive to her to make me deserve this nonsense. I'm not even thinking of any evil to befall her as that will worsen my feelings.

If you have ever been in my shoes, drop your advice here.

Yes i have been in ur shoes however the relationship wasn't popular to any community setting like urs tho from my state and villa sef All total coincidence, pretty, brilliant and hardworking(rare combination i wud say for 1
Person)Also she left kinda bt came back shortly afterwards for sm type of reconciliation bt i was done and having none of it(I don't know if i regret dat now not sure) She probably wanted to see my reaction to it all considering the level of investment(if i ahud call it that)i put into the relatnsp bt i really didn't care for any of that as much as i care about wasting my time cos I dated her the longest considering my previous dates bt she wasn't exactly as callous as urs was i wud say. She hooked with sm1 she didn't even love not cos of money tho she wasn't exactly after money she was a model and got good jobs bt just has sm much family ish and struggles bt for smtn else I can't explain now Anyways i had to let myself feel the pain or regret and heal from it and become wiser and stronger. I learnt alot bt i lost my tolerance level to certain attitudes/bullshitt. Don't let anybody/relatnshp turn u into a monster or wat ure not. Its a long story bt that the short of it. Cheers
Re: How Can I Get Over This by pedrilo: 3:11am On Jan 03, 2018
FiringSquad:
she actually told you she doesnt owe u a dime?? Chaii! Had it been you sent your mum those money you spent on that gurl,blessings for dey choke u
they always say that because sex was exchange for wateva money u spent. Issa prostitute sometin
Re: How Can I Get Over This by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
jaxxy:

Yes i have been in ur shoes however the relationship wasn't popular to any community setting like urs tho from my state and villa sef All total coincidence, pretty, brilliant and hardworking(rare combination i wud say for 1
Person)Also she left kinda bt came back shortly afterwards for sm type of reconciliation bt i was done and having none of it(I don't know if i regret dat now not sure) She probably wanted to see my reaction to it all considering the level of investment(if i ahud call it that)i put into the relatnsp bt i really didn't care for any of that as much as i care about wasting my time cos I dated her the longest considering my previous dates bt she wasn't exactly as callous as urs was i wud say. She hooked with sm1 she didn't even love not cos of money tho she wasn't exactly after money she was a model and got good jobs bt just has sm much family ish and struggles bt for smtn else I can't explain now Anyways i had to let myself feel the pain or regret and heal from it and become wiser and stronger. I learnt alot bt i lost my tolerance level to certain attitudes/bullshitt. Don't let anybody/relatnshp turn u into a monster or wat ure not. Its a long story bt that the short of it. Cheers

About relationships turning people to monsters, if I make it big in life before finding another woman that really loves me, forget about me believing in any woman henceforth. Then I would only get married with marriage terms and conditions carefully spelt out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area / ‘i’ve Slept With All Women In This Village,’ Old Man Shocks Village With Confess / I Have Impregnated A Minor And I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.