Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Popular Pastor Thrown Away A Lady On Chair With Anger During Deliverance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Pastor Thrown Away A Lady On Chair With Anger During Deliverance (1144 Views)

Why Does My Cousin Fume With Anger Upon Seeing Me Or Anything About Me? / "This One Shock Me": Lady Stands On Chair So Her Hand Can Reach Gas Cooker / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Pastor Thrown Away A Lady On Chair With Anger During Deliverance by jumia1: 5:27am On Nov 12, 2019
Nigerian Prophet and the General Overseer of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry, In the name of miracle,thrown this lady on a chair without caring if her back bone break or not.

The lady was brought to the pastor for a possible miracle by a man and a woman who were seen crying and lamenting.
Click and watch:http://jumiaforum.com/ladies-should-learn-lesson-from-this-incident-happening-in-church/

Re: Popular Pastor Thrown Away A Lady On Chair With Anger During Deliverance by khiaa(f): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2019
jumia1:
Nigerian Prophet and the General Overseer of Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry, In the name of miracle,thrown this lady on a chair without caring if her back bone break or not.

The lady was brought to the pastor for a possible miracle by a man and a woman who were seen crying and lamenting.
Click and watch:http://jumiaforum.com/ladies-should-learn-lesson-from-this-incident-happening-in-church/
. The grammar in this title is horrible.

1 Like

Re: Popular Pastor Thrown Away A Lady On Chair With Anger During Deliverance by donbachi(m): 6:13am On Nov 12, 2019
WWE pastor...imagine sey dat woman is three months pregnant and have been looking for the fruit of the womb...boom!..miscarriage.the pastor will be like"yes its coming.yes come out u demon,come out"..may GOD have mercy.
Re: Popular Pastor Thrown Away A Lady On Chair With Anger During Deliverance by jumia1: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladies are desperate

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Always Afraid Of Mad Men? / Ladies! Check In Here For Tips To Make Your Man Happy. / Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.