Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy (22318 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Jethrolite(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Built2last:

This one is historical mistake. It's pardonable but unforgettable
Tor. It can never be forgotten and I have learnt no politician can be trusted no matter his current disposition.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
limitless777:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/23/aisha-blast-buhari-fuel-scarcity-failed-economy/

I have said it before, the only way we can make this country work is to find their kids, find their grand kids, kill them. When they see how angry we are, they will be forced to leave. When the next set of people choose to lead, they will do it right.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by mofy1(f): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Aisha yesufu trying very hard to be relevant. I waited patiently to see your tweets about your sister firdaus but saw none only then did I realise you have a mission with this government.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by bejeria101(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
Now you know what stranded with buhari means. Zombies how market?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Toosure70: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
udo4:
CONGRAT TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE ODD. BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME
Na God go punish you this thief. The tickets costumers different, you carry different people number to scam people

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Trumps: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
limitless777:

Aesha Yesufu you are a shameless, slowpoke idiot for you are blind & cannot see any good efforts of PMB. you are asking what is the big deal? the big deal is that PMB is the president of Nigeria today & till 2023 in shaa Allah, if you have any issue with that you can go and hug a life transformer,& by the special grace of Allah b4 2019 you & your othet co-wailers will definitely be in PMB's pocket just like the good people of kano.My final advice to you as a Muslim hijabian sister is you are not suppose to be cursing your leader but rather continue to help him in prayers so that he can be able to give the populace good governance. because wallahi Nigeria is one of most complex country to govern in the world, full of corrupt and wicked souls.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by misgab: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
is unfortunate that we have few of the likes of this great madam in Nigeria. Are u surprised, this is the same man that said he will not treat Nigerians equally (5% rebooting) the statement should have warned Nigerians the kind of nepotic bigot that is in power. I will vote anybody so far is not Buhari, APC & PDP in 2019. May heavens and the corporate anointing of the true men of God in this country destroy all Nigeria's enemy which Buhari is number one. May the Lord visit his generation and his fellow co-travellers 1000x suffering they are subjecting Nigerians to. Don't worry sef we the youth of this country will soon be fed and we will take over from this old fools that has has been in power since their 20's and yet refused to retire even in their 80's
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by bedspread: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
nzeobi:
the fact remains that buhari has nothing to offer aside his controversial integrity.

leadership is not about being good or bad but your ability to inspire the people you are leading. and buhari has failed in this regard.

his integrity will be probed in heaven when he gets there.
YOUR KINDS ARE VERY FEW IN OUR NATION..... VERY TRUTHFUL AND UN BIASED SUMMATION...... GOD BLESS U

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by tiwiex(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Buhari isn't really performing the role of petroleum minister. I'm guessing he wants to just play a supervisory role while Kachukwu acts in his stead.
He is playing a constitutional role and not supervisory. Kachikukw can't sign for any major projects or any relevant projects. That is left to Buhari who clearly knows nothing about d ministry and even if he did, his presidential position should be enough. So he is holding d power on behalf of his northern supporters who know how to wag d dog.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by tiwiex(m): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
konfused:
Imagine, Sincerely Buhari is clueless.

APC said marketers are hoarding fuel, how come the so called petroleum minister can't do anything about it.

Its very possible that Buhari might not even know there is fuel scarcity, those around him might be telling him that all is well....

A man that has no business to his name, no business, nothing at all, no legacy, I wonder what such a man can give to Nigeria.

I can never insult Buhari because I see him as a father but, ......Nemo dat quod non habet.........you can't give what you dont have.

I think we should get to the point where country is bigger than anyone including elders. Since normal talk did not reach him and he has shown to have thin skin maybe this would. Is there anything she said that is not true? Are his mates not Mandela and co? Were they fixated in elections?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by tiwiex(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
PUSH1:
As long as there is no power. The economy is a mess.

The economy needs massive infrastructure and power. PMB is doing all he can.
What has power got to do with fuel scarcity? Una don even run out of explanations. Anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by tiwiex(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Trumps:
Aesha Yesufu you are a shameless, slowpoke idiot for you are blind & cannot see any good efforts of PMB. you are asking what is the big deal? the big deal is that PMB is the president of Nigeria today & till 2023 in shaa Allah, if you have any issue with that you can go and hug a life transformer,& by the special grace of Allah b4 2019 you & your othet co-wailers will definitely be in PMB's pocket just like the good people of kano.My final advice to you as a Muslim hijabian sister is you are not suppose to be cursing your leader but rather continue to help him in prayers so that he can be able to give the populace good governance. because wallahi Nigeria is one of most complex country to govern in the world, full of corrupt and wicked souls.

Religious sentiments. Nigeria really needs to separate religion from state. Aisha should not talk but pray for him? Pray that what? He should know not to reabsorbed Maina or what exactly? She is stating the obvious. The man is visionless, bigoted and self absorbed. He had no interest in d progress of d country and job creation. Else, he would have thought well before attacking Atiku for instance . He is just a power hungry man. He doesn't care if shutting down intels kills 10 thousand jobs. Thats all she is saying and u attack her and tell her to pray. Did you pray when you GEJ was president?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by tiwiex(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
jaxxy:
Who is this woman? Where is she from? I have never heard the truth so nakedd! Buhari must change to be able to bring about change.

This morning, I was actually getting to point where I realized the only way we can move this government is some serious verbal yabs. Then, she did it great. There is o wrong statement in all she said. In fact, I dey go read am again.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
Yeye APC. They only wanted power at all cost not to improve the economy.

Infact they lack ideas on what to do. And some foolish people will sell themselves and family into slavery and will come here to quote me.

May your generation die in slavery if you quote me for the wrong reasons

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Papertrail11(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
Trumps:

chief do u know why the north would be ever be behind its because of ur ppls mentality let me break it down for u u pple have a nasty penchant that would destroy north one day cos :yall never speak out against ur leaders even when dey are doing bad yes islam says support ur leaders and all dat crap bu,t if ur intune with the realities of nigeria in the business world communal world the jobs market et al u would know that buhari with his high handedness has destroyed things in this country

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by donnaD(f): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
this speech is epic and savage.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by AdesegunSanni89: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
DWJOBScom:
You guys should be careful o

the way you hit PMB up and down is not fair o

Do you want some of his praise singers to lose their only reasonable source of income....? make una calm down joor and be your brother's keeper.

E hard sha , may we not make this mistake again
Na so all ya losers go wail till 2023. Buhari 2019- 2023 by Gods grace.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by tiwiex(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Uyi168:
in the very long run,this buhari led apc govt,will go dwn as the worst govt ever experience in this country..
I know we were taking a risk on Buhari. But men, this is ridiculous. Competence and empathy beats this integrity that we cannot even verify. It is already at point of failure. Their carelessness and blame game for the first two years eroded d value of our Naira. Now d Naira is too weak to fix d simplest of problems. Blame blame government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by tiwiex(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Papertrail11:

chief do u know why the north would be ever be behind its because of ur ppls mentality let me break it down for u u pple have a nasty penchant that would destroy north one day cos :yall never speak out against ur leaders even when dey are doing bad yes islam says support ur leaders and all dat crap bu,t if ur intune with the realities of nigeria in the business world communal world the jobs market et al u would know that buhari with his high handedness has destroyed things in this country

The problem is this religious belief is destroying the whole country. Including the South who want to question this religious immunity.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Awoleesu(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
This is sooooo epic, Aisha, nothing I have to add!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by BetaThings: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
dust144:
Nepa bring light make I check my ticket

I hope you remember that it was Jonathan that sold NEPA to his friends who don't have the fund to make the investment required

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Uyi168: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
tiwiex:

I know we were taking a risk on Buhari. But men, this is ridiculous. Competence and empathy beats this integrity that we cannot even verify. It is already at point of failure. Their carelessness and blame game for the first two years eroded d value of our Naira. Now d Naira is too weak to fix d simplest of problems. Blame blame government.
..U nailed it bro

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Bambur50: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
limitless777:

At times we need to be careful of what we said about our leaders. This woman is suffering from frustration
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
MrMcJay:
This morning, I left my house some mins to 5am to join the queue for fuel at NNPC in Oregun, Ikeja. After waiting for 3 hours without getting a single drop of petrol, I took a casual stroll around the filling station.

Just beside the NNPC station is a gigantic building with 4 cranes working on it simultaneously. I checked the board and discovered that it belongs to the Latter Day Assembly of Pastor Tunde Bakare.

The irony of everything is that Tunde Bakare supported PMB and also convened the Save Nigeria Group which tackled GEJ during the fuel price increase.

5 years after the Occupy Nigeria protests which I participated in and spearheaded by the Save Nigeria Group, Tunde Bakare is building a mammoth church structure and I'm in a filling station next door, wasting my hours over a few litres of fuel. Since Buhari came on board, Tunde Bakare and his fellow activists have become quiet. Imagine someone like Tam David-West keeping mum in a period of fuel scarcity. It's either they are complicit or they're ashamed of Buhari.

Guys, I won't lie to you, Nigeria can never get better again. This country is beyond redemption. Don't let our religious leaders fool you, our Pastors' kids are all abroad. Even Sani Yerima who introduced Sharia law im Nigeria ran off to the UK for his children to be born there. GEJ, Buhari, Yar Adua, Tinubu, Akpabio, Ekwueme etc all go abroad for medical trips, is that in our budget?

The only thing that can get better is your individual condition. As for Nigeria, it is finished, we're just fighting over the carcass.
You are very sensible person I see in recent times. This is all what I have been telling these youths that knows nothing about this country fighting for them. Just imagine, the structure we have in Nigeria now, both the law, constitutions , police and every single structures favor the elites and their families, not the common man at all.
Until the youths break the monopolies, until Nigeria goes back to regional governments, until powers of the elites are broken, we may see better Nigeria. Just that is very impossible thing to do now which makes Nigeria really a failed country. Non is different from themselves, either atiku or buhari. As along as the the structures are faulty, no redemption.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by uvalued(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Proud I Neva voted this and am glad .... My gladness helps me to endure and as I hear those that voted him whining and gnashing

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by gidado14(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
limitless777:

MAKE SHE FIND HER OWN PARTY AND CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT NOW MAKE WE SEE WHAT SHE CAN DO

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by limitless777(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
gidado14:

MAKE SHE FIND HER OWN PARTY AND CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT NOW MAKE WE SEE WHAT SHE CAN DO

U and I know that that is not the import of this message from her.
She's rather expressing her pains and those of the average man who are extremely disappointed with the PMB debacle as it is.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Karizma: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by FJustus(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
President Buhari is a Legendary failure. Posterity will judge him and his cronies.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by humilitypays(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
MrMcJay:
This morning, I left my house some mins to 5am to join the queue for fuel at NNPC in Oregun, Ikeja. After waiting for 3 hours without getting a single drop of petrol, I took a casual stroll around the filling station.

Just beside the NNPC station is a gigantic building with 4 cranes working on it simultaneously. I checked the board and discovered that it belongs to the Latter Day Assembly of Pastor Tunde Bakare.

The irony of everything is that Tunde Bakare supported PMB and also convened the Save Nigeria Group which tackled GEJ during the fuel price increase.

5 years after the Occupy Nigeria protests which I participated in and spearheaded by the Save Nigeria Group, Tunde Bakare is building a mammoth church structure and I'm in a filling station next door, wasting my hours over a few litres of fuel. Since Buhari came on board, Tunde Bakare and his fellow activists have become quiet. Imagine someone like Tam David-West keeping mum in a period of fuel scarcity. It's either they are complicit or they're ashamed of Buhari.

Guys, I won't lie to you, Nigeria can never get better again. This country is beyond redemption. Don't let our religious leaders fool you, our Pastors' kids are all abroad. Even Sani Yerima who introduced Sharia law im Nigeria ran off to the UK for his children to be born there. GEJ, Buhari, Yar Adua, Tinubu, Akpabio, Ekwueme etc all go abroad for medical trips, is that in our budget?

The only thing that can get better is your individual condition. As for Nigeria, it is finished, we're just fighting over the carcass.
No hope for Nigeria except the youths rise up and revolt in oneness irrespective of their tribe or religion

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by AndrewFarms(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Apina:
Jesus! See d way she kill buhari, D old man might die from high BP if he reads this o, all of these for just one human being, with the peak of it all "that’s if you would recognise competence even if it hits you in the face!" .

if he really knows how to read, he would have died a year ago nah.....

how many shots has been fired till this day and e bi like say presido wear bulletproofed vex, that's cuz he can't read I guess......

the presidency will be all laughing at the seriousness and mumu-ish-ness (thats if that word sef set dictionary) of the 18million plus Nigerians that brought the so called Mr Integrity to power......

I believe say their mumu never do yet cus if their menu Don do, Mr integrity would have been impeached by now......

lemme the sipping my black bullet while watching all the action film happening right in Nigeria.....

to the BMC's "where art thou....?"

"why have thou decided to hid thy face in shame...? "

I pray Nigerians wake up before 2019 and elect the most suitable candidate that can bring us back to the days of our past glory In Jesus Name...... Amen......

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by emdeey(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
ibkgab001:
Foolish woman quite know that Buhari doesn't understand America English "FIRE" make baba no go shoot him self oooo
Is just the matter of time

In U.K. We use "SACK instead of "FIRE"
we also use "Gas shortage" instead of "fuel scarcity"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Digs Out Obasanjo's Video, Blames Buhari For Shielding Herdsmen / Greenfield Students: We Didn’t Expect Bandits To Kill Our Children – Parents / 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.