Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy (22320 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by blackfase(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
ColonelDrake, compliments! E dun tay bro, how ur side? I swear fuel wahala nor reach ur side. Our beautiful kontiri never disappoints wahali lol. Meanwhile Jah bless this woman, serving d warts hot as usual....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by ChimaAgbalajob: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Change indeed. There is something wrong with the psyche of Nigerians, they love dictators who abuse them and rob them blindly.
Nothing will change in Nigeria until we do away with disastrous leaders pretending to be fighting corruption, yet they are the Kings of corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhG3OU8FZZk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYTAiR_05vw
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Godsonkemz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
I love this woman's boldness. Only the fools will see the obvious and still pretend as if all is right and attack the messenger of truth.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Alanzazani: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
What I can't place my.finger around is that some people sycophants want this man to turn in 2019. Are we a cursed people? For someone who has performed so poorly. Someone who is not even in touch with the citizenry to know their needs. I think individual candidates should he allowed to contest elections
We need people that are interested in the business of leadership and not just the trappings of power. This country is hopeless but I believe it can be great again

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by DWJOBScom(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Na so all ya losers go wail till 2023. Buhari 2019- 2023 by Gods grace.

It's a pity you are just for your pocket only and never for your sense. He won't be there 2019 as people are getting wiser and won't remain over here but get their voters card and vote
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by BetaThings: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
mofy1:
Aisha yesufu trying very hard to be relevant. I waited patiently to see your tweets about your sister firdaus but saw none only then did I realise you have a mission with this government.

Hahaha
Excellent observation
She was playing dead
She even insulted Buhari over Mawlid holiday; something she never did to any past government
Can a Muslims (Christian) president just come in and annul Mawlid (Christmas) holiday
Very soon, like a premiership player, we will see the name of her sponsor on her jersey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by IdeyFindWife: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by TalkingBird: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jeremiah 10:23 will always be true my brother.

Solution God's Kingdom

MrMcJay:
This morning, I left my house some mins to 5am to join the queue for fuel at NNPC in Oregun, Ikeja. After waiting for 3 hours without getting a single drop of petrol, I took a casual stroll around the filling station.

Just beside the NNPC station is a gigantic building with 4 cranes working on it simultaneously. I checked the board and discovered that it belongs to the Latter Day Assembly of Pastor Tunde Bakare.

The irony of everything is that Tunde Bakare supported PMB and also convened the Save Nigeria Group which tackled GEJ during the fuel price increase.

5 years after the Occupy Nigeria protests which I participated in and spearheaded by the Save Nigeria Group, Tunde Bakare is building a mammoth church structure and I'm in a filling station next door, wasting my hours over a few litres of fuel. Since Buhari came on board, Tunde Bakare and his fellow activists have become quiet. Imagine someone like Tam David-West keeping mum in a period of fuel scarcity. It's either they are complicit or they're ashamed of Buhari.

Guys, I won't lie to you, Nigeria can never get better again. This country is beyond redemption. Don't let our religious leaders fool you, our Pastors' kids are all abroad. Even Sani Yerima who introduced Sharia law im Nigeria ran off to the UK for his children to be born there. GEJ, Buhari, Yar Adua, Tinubu, Akpabio, Ekwueme etc all go abroad for medical trips, is that in our budget?

The only thing that can get better is your individual condition. As for Nigeria, it is finished, we're just fighting over the carcass.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Jesusloveyou: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
DWJOBScom:
You guys should be careful o

the way you hit PMB up and down is not fair o

Do you want some of his praise singers to lose their only reasonable source of income....? make una calm down joor and be your brother's keeper.

E hard sha , may we not make this mistake again
we will never make the mistake of voting for PDP again

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by emmylight4u: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
GEJ's cluellesness no even near PMB and PMB has not even started by the time he comes back 2019 Nigeria will become the headquarter of sufferness of the world......while the house has not moved vote of no confidence am at loss
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by Jesusloveyou: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Godsonkemz:
I love this woman's boldness. Only the fools will see the obvious and still pretend as if all is right and attack the messenger of truth.
she is really bold, I love her boldness,
But she will regret it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by DWJOBScom(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
we will never make the mistake of voting for PDP again

You must be limited in your thinking and character not to realise that your party courted and got PDP ROGUES to your beloved APC that's why they get away with stuffs while your PMB stays cool.

Am sure you haven't been seeing the challenge
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by rhames(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
limitless777:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/23/aisha-blast-buhari-fuel-scarcity-failed-economy/

Many Nigerians lost confidence in PMB when he turned a blind eye to the activities of and insurbodination of the NNPC management to the Minister of State on Petroleum Ibe Kachikwu.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by baysol: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
It is quite strange for a man that Nigerians sacrifised so much for right from elections to prayerful devotions on his sick bed. Only for him to turn the eye the other way when his vagabond people, the fulanis, are devastating everywhere with their murderous activities, his pro -hausa/ fulani supremacy plot which is palpable in is governance and body language, and now the fuel scarcity which has but sustained for such an extended period. In lieu of the above, the question is why now why not during salah period? Why all this problems not given special focus? Nigerians must wake up henceforth or forever be hoodwinked by these wicked and heartless politicians who are there only to rob them blind from lack of healthcare but they run overseas when sick, lack of water electricity and other basic amenities. They are never interested in their collective welfare due to their dark and wicked hearts but want to pretend they are the most pious in mosques and churches. Time to change the narratives and not make APC an open ticket for these overated uneducated failure in the party as there are a lot of more qualified individual who can replace him. Only in Nigeria will you find a president without school certificate bossing over a qualified professor, this is totally insane. In sane clime, it is considered to being inconcievable and and absolute no basis to consider it ultra vires..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by str8talk1: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
APC & Buhari increased the price of fuel from #84 to #145, there was a graveyard silence.

APC & Buhari has caused us this hardship during this Christmas season, still a graveyard silence was observed.

APC & Buhari's govt has kept silence while Fulani-herdsmen are killing people in their own communities from left, right and centre, there was still a graveyard silence.

APC & Buhari's govt are busy arresting and disrupting South-Easterners businesses of marketers and transporters, even to the arrest and detention of Innosson Chairman, still a graveyard silence was observed.

My wish and prayer is that as we celebrate this festive season, the graveyard will be the resting place of our tormentors and a one minute silence shall be observe for them.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by acehood907(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Still waiting for 2019 election embarassed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy by EagleNest(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari just wants to answer President and occupy seat of presidency. He doesn't inspire anything near leadership at all. Just siddon dey look. Using silence mein to confuse us for confidence. He doesn't have clue to solving Nigeria recurrent wahala. It will repeat itself again and again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere / NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' / Owerri Prison Break: Uzodimma Blames 'Known Imo Politicians' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.