Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Would Jesus Do In This Case? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Jesus Do In This Case? (25744 Views)

What Did Jesus Do? / What Would Jesus Do / Which Jesus Do You Believe (concerning Atonement)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by neezar: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Halp1:

what happen to ur dead father mr oluwatosin adegoke abimbola shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What will happen to you too very soon.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Why do you make mockery of someones late parent, it is distasteful.
Halp1:

are u going through tough time mr oluwatosin adegoke abimbola?? is because ur daddy is dead?? shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Oracle16(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
sweetrace:

This was really impressive until the get a haircut and nice clothes part. I think that'll be you talking and certainly not Jesus.

What kind of IQ have you got bro. If you don't understand the post why not ask questions, must you disgrace yourself. Na wah oh

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Oracle16(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
MOVIC6:
plz before you post this kind of write up,first of think, you can as well as read the gospel very well before doing so.
God has a standard and it hasnt change,the church has a standard that corresponds to modern day life.
the church is a sacred and holy place,you Dont dress like mad man or like party rocker to such place and axpect people to accept u wen everybody is looking godly.
in Christ parable or the rich man that invited his friends that refused but then invited beggers and less privileged, he met one not properly dressed and he ordered he should be thrown out.
plz before you preach or say anything abt God ask for his guidance or u jus shut up n quit making mockery.

I pray you receive grace to understand when you read. Why are you so pained. You better repent if you behave like that pastor. Christ is after the repentant heart and not after well dressed people. Bro you need to pray for understanding.

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by dochenaj: 1:18am On Jul 09, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:
A young man who was tired of living, decided that the best thing for him was to take his life. He was about to commit suicide, then he remembered what his mom use to say "Repent and come to Jesus and He will give you a new life". He thought to himself, " Will Jesus accept me the way I am. I have lived a rough life, I have sinned greatly. My sins are so much that He might not accept me. If my parents will disown me, my siblings avoid me and no one loves me because of my evil ways, will He accept me?"

He decided to give it a try. He wore his best clothes, yet it couldn't cover up the tattoo that was all over his body. He got to a church he was once invited to years ago. He met two security men and a pastor in front of the church. He told them he came for prayers and he needed to talk to a pastor. The pastor said to him "My brother, this is a church, it is a holy place, we live holy lives, so we don't allow people with dreadlocks like yours, torn Jean and tattoo on the body". "Yes sir, that's why I came, because I need a new live" the young man said (tears almost dropping from his eyes).

The pastor replied "My brother, we are saying the same thing, our policy here does not allow such dressing". The young man concluded in his heart that God has rejected him as he cried back home. He got home and hung himself. He died.

So I was thinking, what would Jesus have done if he was the pastor? I think Jesus would have listened to him and say "My son, I was actually here waiting for you. I got worried because time was ticking. You came here because you heard me when I called. I know my sheep and they hear me when I call. Then Jesus would pray for him, preach the good news, baptize him and say to him "Son, your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more. Get some nice clothes, have a nice hair cut and follow my ways".

We are Christians because we are followers of Jesus Christ. It means Christ-like. Christianity means, people who live like Christ. So I think the Pastor is just a Pastor by title, he does not have Christ in him.Let us live like Christ because that's holiness.

John 10:14-16, Luke 5:32, Luke 19:10, Mark 2:17, 1 Timothy 1:15....
No pastor, I repeat no pastor will see the bolded statement and turn the person back. It is not remotely possible.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
Why do you make mockery of someones late parent, it is distasteful.

Leave them, every single one of them will get their due.

Particularly from who it started with.

She will rue the day she was born except that girl is not a demon. Gradually my God is keeping silent and i will take that as a permission.

They will all get their due.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by majorbravo: 3:37am On Jul 09, 2018
This is my question, where in the bible does it say it is a sin to carry dreadlocks?
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by ajayiopy: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2018
JesusSonOfGod:
A young man who was tired of living, decided that the best thing for him was to take his life. He was about to commit suicide, then he remembered what his mom use to say "Repent and come to Jesus and He will give you a new life". He thought to himself, " Will Jesus accept me the way I am. I have lived a rough life, I have sinned greatly. My sins are so much that He might not accept me. If my parents will disown me, my siblings avoid me and no one loves me because of my evil ways, will He accept me?"

He decided to give it a try. He wore his best clothes, yet it couldn't cover up the tattoo that was all over his body. He got to a church he was once invited to years ago. He met two security men and a pastor in front of the church. He told them he came for prayers and he needed to talk to a pastor. The pastor said to him "My brother, this is a church, it is a holy place, we live holy lives, so we don't allow people with dreadlocks like yours, torn Jean and tattoo on the body". "Yes sir, that's why I came, because I need a new live" the young man said (tears almost dropping from his eyes).

The pastor replied "My brother, we are saying the same thing, our policy here does not allow such dressing". The young man concluded in his heart that God has rejected him as he cried back home. He got home and hung himself. He died.

So I was thinking, what would Jesus have done if he was the pastor? I think Jesus would have listened to him and say "My son, I was actually here waiting for you. I got worried because time was ticking. You came here because you heard me when I called. I know my sheep and they hear me when I call. Then Jesus would pray for him, preach the good news, baptize him and say to him "Son, your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more. Get some nice clothes, have a nice hair cut and follow my ways".

We are Christians because we are followers of Jesus Christ. It means Christ-like. Christianity means, people who live like Christ. So I think the Pastor is just a Pastor by title, he does not have Christ in him.Let us live like Christ because that's holiness.

JESUS WILL NEVER TURN ANYONE DOWN REGARDLESS OF THE GRAVITY OF YOUR SIN. HIS ULTIMATE GOAL AND AMBITION WHILE ON EARTH IS TO SAFE SINNER.U COULD REMEMBER THE WOMAN CAUGHT IN THE ACT,HER SINS WERE FORGIVEN.
WE NEED TO QUESTION THE CALLING OF THAT MOG

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by BolajiBillion(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Sometimes when I think of how so much GOD LOVES US and always forgives us anytime we come back to him with a humble and repentant heart, I feel tears in my eyes with so much emotions asking Him to make me love Him so much with ALL MY HEART and to make me hate sin and occasions that leads to sin so as to STOP SINNING entirely and live a steady holy life... And I am more than 100% sure He can do that for me and for you too cos Luke 1:37 says ''There is NOTHING that God cannot do'' Absolutely NOTHING!

So pls, let us all try to love God back just a little cos we can never love Him the way He loves us; so let's show Him a little love for loving us more than any one and I mean ANYONE could ever love us, and for dying for our sins... By our actions towards our neighbors and people around us and by trying our BEST to be holy and not to sin against Him.
God bless us all with wisdom, knowledge, power, strength, His grace and everything we need to love Him with ALL OUR HEART in truth and in spirit and the grace to overcome all temptations through Christ our Lord. Amen

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by JesusSonOfGod: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
BolajiBillion:
Sometimes when I think of how so much GOD LOVES US and always forgives us anytime we come back to him with a humble and repentant heart, I feel tears in my eyes with so much emotions asking Him to make me love Him so much with ALL MY HEART and to make me hate sin and occasions that leads to sin so as to STOP SINNING entirely and live a steady holy life... And I am more than 100% sure He can do that for me and for you too cos Luke 1:37 says ''There is NOTHING that God cannot do'' Absolutely NOTHING!

So pls, let us all try to love God back just a little cos we can never love Him the way He loves us; so let's show Him a little love for loving us more than any one and I mean ANYONE could ever love us, and for dying for our sins... By our actions towards our neighbors and people around us and by trying our BEST to be holy and not to sin against Him.
God bless us all with wisdom, knowledge, power, strength, His grace and everything we need to love Him with ALL OUR HEART in truth and in spirit and the grace to overcome all temptations through Christ our Lord. Amen

Amen. That's what I ask of Him everyday. I ask for the grace to love Him with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind and all my strength. The grace to love Him even more than David did. This is highly important. Let's all ask for this grace, because on our own, we can do nothing. Thanks for this comment.

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by sweetrace(f): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oracle16:

What kind of IQ have you got bro. If you don't understand the post why not ask questions, must you disgrace yourself. Na wah oh

This is a post for Christians. That is the group of people who treat each other with respect because they have and show respect for God and themselves. If you're here and you feel you have a point to make〰 kindly do it respectfully.
Meanwhile I'm a sis and not a bro.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Oracle16(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
sweetrace:

This is a post for Christians. That is the group of people who treat each other with respect because they have and show respect for God and themselves. If you're here and you feel you have a point to make〰 kindly do it respectfully.
Meanwhile I'm a sis and not a bro.

Ok sorry Ma. But I think you didn't understand the poster's message. Have a nice day.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by MrCork: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Blackfyre:

Pathetic is when a man cheats on the woman who gave him two sons, stupid is posting the screenshots of such things for your guys to hail. Nigga doesnt even see that he has disrespected theb mother of his sons.

No i will never shame you, obviously you are shameless. So whats the point? I am posting it for posterity sake.

Alas! I guess everybody stalks each other then. Abi you want lie say you no follow my diary too?

Saf never told me to leave her alone. If she did, she shoupd bring the screenshot out. Last she did, was opined if i was dead.

No it wasnt from a diary. It was recently. Dont lie. You travelled to an eastern european country and posted a shot of your dick in a white female's mouth. Amongst other pictures as well. Let me be clear, i stalk every post and persons that interest me on nairaland. Its a "public" forum so i dont see the "stalking" as a crime.

I will rather have it so than have my moniker mean something other thsn that to manwhores, womenwhores, gamblers, cheats, and of course your very own, fraudsters. Yes and of course recently, cultists too.

...hold on..Bro....I was told u keep Harrisin my woman...Saff. ... Saff is my woman & why u disturbing her.. is there a problem hear? .. angry

3 Likes

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Makschinchin: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Liveair:
I don't know if you people think before writing such stories about the so called "love" of Jesus - as if he had not yet become God when the boy was abandoned by his parents, forgotten by all and sundry.

If everything is orchestrated by him, then why appreciate his supposed gesture of "redemption" when it was his plan from beginning to take you through storms.
Again, if Satan is responsible for all the issues, who is responsible for creating Satan?

I dislike nonsense please!

Peace be unto your soul dear.

Please, don't be mad at God. God created us all and gave us freewill/freedom of choice. He didn't force anyone to serve Him rather He allows us to come to Him freely. You make your choice on this matter, I make mine and others make theirs.

For those who come to Him willingly and worship Him in truth and in spirit, He gives them a kind of Peace that the world cannot give. You cannot have that Peace except you come to Him. That Peace will enable you live a better life here on Earth. A life free of worries and fear.

Don't blame God for hardships, difficulties and sad events happening on a daily basis. They are bound to happen. God gives us His Peace even in those troubled times..

God be with you, Amen

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Makschinchin: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
ugolinze123:
daddy freeze is right after all... nobody cares about repentance anymore rather they preach prosperity and financial upliftment.. Nice one op

There are some preachers that are still keen on repentance and salvation although they are very few smiley
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Liveair: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Makschinchin:

Peace be unto your soul dear.

Please, don't be mad at God. God created us all and gave us freewill/freedom of choice. He didn't force anyone to serve Him rather He allows us to come to Him freely. You make your choice on this matter, I make mine and others make theirs.

For those who come to Him willingly and worship Him in truth and in spirit, He gives them a kind of Peace that the world cannot give. You cannot have that Peace except you come to Him. That Peace will enable you live a better life here on Earth. A life free of worries and fear.

Don't blame God for hardships, difficulties and sad events happening on a daily basis. They are bound to happen. God gives us His Peace even in those troubled times..

God be with you, Amen

Mad? Can you be mad at what you can't see?
Don't you guys get tired of this kind of thought?

You have simply inferred that one should not also blame his parents for not being responsible enough to take one through school. It isn't their responsibility, just a largesse.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Makschinchin: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Liveair:

Mad? Can you be mad at what you can't see?
Don't you guys get tired of this kind of thought?

You have simply inferred that one should not also blame his parents for not being responsible enough to take one through school. It isn't their responsibility, just a largesse.

Like I mentioned earlier, everyone has a freedom of will/choice and I have chosen to be a believer and witness for Jesus Christ. I don't hope to ever be tired of it.

@bolden; what good/positive impact will it do you after blaming them

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Liveair: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2018
Makschinchin:

Like I mentioned earlier, everyone has a freedom of will/choice and I have chosen to be a believer and witness for Jesus Christ. I don't hope to ever be tired of it.

@bolden; what good/positive impact will it do you after blaming them
True, we have freedom of choice to believe centuries old lies or face reality.
Thats the reason I made that analogy with parents.
Apply a little deep thinking, then you'll see how religion becomes the opium spoken of.

The good in blaming your parents is to desist from doing same to your kids.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Makschinchin: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Liveair:

The good in blaming your parents is to desist from doing same to your kids.

Nah. That's no good.

If you keep blaming your parents, you'll end up hating them and always feel hurt, and it will affect your children and family as a whole in negative ways.

I wouldn't advise anyone raised by irresponsible parent(s) to keep harbouring hatred/blame towards them. Though it hurts real bad, but the earliest you forgave them and start loving them, the best for you. It's their mistake, don't condemn them for that. Love them and let them regret their actions and repent of them.

Speaking from experience wink
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Liveair: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Makschinchin:

Nah. That's no good.

If you keep blaming your parents, you'll end up hating them and always feel hurt, and it will affect your children and family as a whole in negative ways.

I wouldn't advise anyone raised by irresponsible parent(s) to keep harbouring hatred/blame towards them. Though it hurts real bad, but the earliest you forgave them and start loving them, the best for you. It's their mistake, don't condemn them for that. Love them and let them regret their actions and repent of them.

Speaking from experience wink
The illustration with irresponsible parents is besides the subject matter of this thread or of my post, so please address the issue raised. People are waiting to learn from you please.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Makschinchin: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Liveair:

The illustration with irresponsible parents is besides the subject matter of this thread or of my post, so please address the issue raised. People are waiting to learn from you please.

Thank you for pointing that out.

The thing is, I couldn't create a relationship between the subject matter and your bringing in parental irresponsibility to it, that's why I'm taking them separately.

You can shed more light though
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by oaroloye(m): 5:21am On Dec 15, 2019
MISHIGAS!

IT IS ALWAYS ANNOYING, WHEN PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER BOTHERED TO READ THE BIBLE THROUGH OPEN THEIR MOUTHS AND BLAB HYPOCRITICAL NONSENSE ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK LORD YESHUA IS!

JesusSonOfGod:

This was actually part of a Sermon by JACK T. CHICK, the American illustrated Gospel Tract publisher.

Oyinbo Theology tends to change, according to what is going on in their countries at the time.

America was born from extreme wickedness.

The Oyinbos invaded a land that was not theirs, and displaced the original inhabitants from their ancestral lands.

They would make "PEACE-TREATIES," and promise not to encroach Agreed-Upon Boundaries. Then, when it was convenient, they would break the Treaties, and massacre the inhabitants.

Meanwhile, they had to convince themselves that they were still Christians, while doing this.

According to the story- I think it was in THE LAST CALL FOR REAL REVIVAL, by Jack T. Chick(?) A normal, straightlaced couple managed to get a Hippie couple converted, and convinced them to come to church with them.

To their surprise, they were stopped at the door, because of their unsuitable dress and grooming. They were told that they had to clean up first, and dress neatly, before coming to Church, or they couldn't cone in.

The Hippies were offended, and went away, renouncing the Gospel, and the man even swearing to do all in his power to destroy them.

Jack T. Chick said that the Hippies were being treated unfairly, and that the priority should have been to show love to the ex-Hippies, and bring them into the Church first, before demanding that they change their outward appearance.

At the time, I accepted Jack T. Chick's reasoning, but since then, my viewpoint has changed, somewhat. He said that it was a true story.

It is not a matter of believing that it happened, at some time or the other: what is hard for me to believe is that it does not happen all the time!

.    DEUTERONOMY 19:18-21.

18. If a man have
a stubborn and rebellious son,
which will not obey
the voice of his father,
or the voice of his mother,
and that,
when they have chastened him,
will not hearken unto them:
19. Then shall his father
and his mother
lay hold on him,
and bring him out unto
the Elders of his city,
and unto the gate of his place;
20. And they shall say
unto the Elders of his city,

"THIS OUR SON
IS STUBBORN AND REBELLIOUS,
HE WILL NOT OBEY OUR VOICE;
HE IS A GLUTTON,
AND A DRUNKARD."

21. And all the men of his city
shall stone him with stones,
that he die:
so shalt thou put Evil away
from among you;
and all Israel shall hear,
and fear.

GOOD CHILDREN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PIOUS: THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE DRUNKARDS, DRUG ADDICTS, FORNICATORS, AND CRIMINALS.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

THIS IS HOW A PERSON IS SUPPOSED TO GROW TO ADULTHOOD.

. MARK 10:17-23.

17. And when he was gone forth into the way,
there came one running,
and kneeled to him,
and asked him,

"Good Master,
what shall I do
that I may inherit
Eternal Life?

18. And Jesus Said unto him,

"Why callest thou me good?
there is none good but One,
that is, God.
19. "Thou knowest The Commandments,

'DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY,
DO NOT KILL,
DO NOT STEAL,
DO NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS,
DEFRAUD NOT,
HONOUR THY FATHER
AND MOTHER.' “

20. And he answered and said unto him,

"Master, all these have I observed
from my youth."

21. Then Jesus beholding him loved him,
and said unto him,

"One thing thou lackest:
go thy way,
sell whatsoever thou hast,
and give to the poor,
and thou shalt have
Treasure in Heaven:
and come,
take up the cross,
and follow me."

22. And he was sad at that saying,
and went away grieved:
for he had great possessions.
23. And Jesus looked round about,
and saith unto his Disciples,

"How hardly shall they that have riches
enter into The Kingdom of God!"

24. And the Disciples
were astonished at his words.
But Jesus answereth again,
and saith unto them,

"Children, how hard is it
for them that trust in riches
to enter into The Kingdom of God!
25. "It is easier for a camel
to go through the eye of a needle,
than for a rich man
to enter into The Kingdom of God."

26. And they were astonished out of measure,
saying among themselves,

"Who then can be saved?"
27. And Jesus looking upon them Saith,

"With men it is impossible,
but not with God:
for with God
all things are possible."

28. Then Peter began to say unto him,

"Lo, we have left all,
and have followed thee."

29. And Jesus answered and Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'THERE IS NO MAN
THAT HATH LEFT HOUSE,
OR BRETHREN, OR SISTERS,
OR FATHER, OR MOTHER,
OR WIFE, OR CHILDREN,
OR LANDS,
FOR MY SAKE,
AND THE GOSPEL'S,
30. 'BUT HE SHALL RECEIVE
AN HUNDREDFOLD
NOW IN THIS TIME,
HOUSES, AND BRETHREN,
AND SISTERS, AND MOTHERS,
AND CHILDREN,
AND LANDS,
WITH PERSECUTIONS;
AND IN THE WORLD TO COME
ETERNAL LIFE.'

31. "But many that are first
shall be last;
and the last first."

THAT LORD YESHUA LOVED THE RICH YOUNG RULER, FOR TESTIFYING THAT HE HAD KEPT THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD FROM HIS YOUTH UP, [b]MEANS[/i] THAT HE DID NOT LOVE THOSE WHO LIVED LOWER THAN THAT.

JesusSonOfGod:

. LEVITICUS 10:8-11.

8. And The LORD Spake unto Aaron,
Saying,

9. "Do not drink wine
nor strong drink,
thou, nor thy sons with thee,
when ye go into The Tabernacle
of the Congregation,
lest ye die:
it shall be a statute for ever
throughout your Generations:
10. "And that ye may put difference
between holy and unholy,
and between unclean and clean;
11. "And that ye may teach
the Children of Israel
all the Statutes which The LORD
hath Spoken unto them
by the hand of Moses."

CERTAIN STANDARDS OF DISCIPLINE ARE EXPECTED OF THE WORSHIPPER OF GOD.[/u]

A worshipper of God should not enter a Place of Worship looking like they are entering an Opium Den.

. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable
to those which were bidden,
when he marked how
they chose out
the chief rooms;
saying unto them,

8. "When thou art
bidden of any man
to a wedding,
sit not down
in the highest room;
lest a more honourable man
than thou be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade
thee and him
come and say to thee,

'GIVE THIS MAN PLACE;'

and thou begin with shame
to take the lowest room.
10. "But when thou art bidden,
go and sit down
in the lowest room;
that when he
that bade thee cometh,
he may say unto thee,

'FRIEND,
GO UP HIGHER:'

then shalt thou have worship
in the presence of them
that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever
exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that
humbleth himself
shall be exalted."

THE NEW CONVERT SHOULD NOT BARGE INTO A CHURCH, DEMANDING THAT IT CONFORM TO THEIR DESIRES: THEIR ATTITUDE SHOULD BE ONE OF WILLING COMPLIANCE!

JesusSonOfGod:

LORD YESHUA COMMANDED SINNERS TO DO JUST ONE THING BEFORE ALL ELSE:

.     MARK 1:14-15.

14. Now after that John
was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel
of The Kingdom of God,
15. And Saying,

"The Time is fulfilled,
and the Kingdom of God
is at hand:
repent ye,
and believe The Gospel."

THE FOOL HAD SPENT HIS LIFE SCORNING THE WISDOM OF GOD!

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.

10. "For as the rain
cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed
to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not
return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

. DANIEL 12:2-3.

2. And many of them
that sleep in
the dust of the Earth
shall awake,
some to Everlasting Life,
and some to Shame
(and) Everlasting Contempt.
3. And they that be Wise
shall shine as
the Brightness of the Firmament;
and they that turn
many to Righteousness
as the stars for ever and ever.

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

NOW, HIS WAY OF "LIFE" HAD YIELDED ITS PENULTIMATE REWARD!

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at the strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate,
and narrow is the Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be
that find It.
15. Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes
of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree
cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father,
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever
heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings
of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
these Sayings,
the people were
astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as (one) having Authority,
and not as the Scribes.

THAT IS TO SAY: DEATH!

This fellow had done so much EVIL in his life, and so little RIGHTEOUSNESS, that he could no longer justify his Existence, and so sentenced himself to Death.

That is what SUICIDE is.

His House caved in under the onslaught of rain, flood, andwind, because IT HAD NO SOLID FOUNDATION.

People who live lives to be proud of do not commit suicide.

JesusSonOfGod:

.    MATTHEW 18:1-14.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called
a little child unto him,
and set him
in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE
BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME
AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

10. "Take heed that ye
despise not one
of these little ones;
for I Say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

11. "For The Son of Man
is come to Save
that which was Lost.

12. "How think ye?
If a man have
an hundred sheep,
and one of them
be gone astray,
doth he not leave
the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains,
and seeketh that
which is gone astray?
13. "And if so be
that he find it,
verily I Say unto you,

'HE REJOICETH
MORE OF THAT SHEEP
THAN OF
THE NINETY AND NINE
WHICH WENT
NOT ASTRAY.'

14. "Even so it is not
The Will of your Father
Which is in Heaven,
that one of these little ones
should perish.

THE FOOLISH YOUNG MAN WAS NO PREPARED TO ACCEPT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AS A LITTLE CHILD.

He was not humbling himself.

He was not gouging out his eyeball, cutting off his hand, or foot, in order to avoid Sin.

He wanted to accept The Kingdom of Heaven only on his own terms.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by oaroloye(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2019
[Continued:]

YOU HAVE CONDEMNED YOUR SOUL WITH YOUR HEINOUS BLASPHEMIES!

(1) CHRISTIANS ARE NOT LORD YESHUA'S, NOR A PASTOR'S CHILDREN.

. JOHN 3:1-21.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus,
a Ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus
by night,
and said unto him,
"Rabbi, we know
that thou art a Teacher
come from God:
for no man can do
these Miracles
that thou doest,
except God be with him."

3. Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN
BE BORN AGAIN,
HE CANNOT SEE
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,
"How can a man be born
when he is old?
Can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb,
and be born?"

5. Jesus answered,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN
OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CAN NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is Born
of the Flesh
is flesh;
and that which is Born
of The Spirit
is spirit.
7. "Marvel not
that I Said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE
BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth
where it listeth,
and thou hearest
the sound thereof,
but canst not tell
whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one
that is Born of The Spirit."

9. Nicodemus answered
and said unto him,

"How can these things be?"

10. Jesus answered
and Said
unto him,

"Art thou a Master of Israel,
and knowest not
these things?
11. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK
THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY
THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT
OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you
Earthly Things,
and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe,
if I tell you
of Heavenly Things?
13. "And no man
hath ascended up to Heaven,
but he that came down
from Heaven,
even The Son of Man
which is in Heaven.
14. "And as Moses lifted up
the Serpent in the Wilderness,
even so must The Son of Man
be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever
believeth in him
should not perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved
the World,
that He gave
His only Begotten Son,
that whosoever
believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World
to Condemn the World;
but that the World through him
might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth in him
is not Condemned:
but he that believeth not
is Condemned Already,
because he hath not
believed in
The Name of The Only
Begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one
that doeth Evil
hateth The Light,
neither cometh
to The Light,
lest his deeds
should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds
may be manifest,
that they are
wrought in God."

"BORN AGAIN" IN NORTHERN ARAMAIC MEANS: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS." NICODEMUS SPOKE SOUTHERN ARAMAIC, AND HENCE DID NOT UNDERSTAND JESUS. [Footnote to JOHN 3:3,5 in the Lamsa Peshitta Bible.]

Real Christians are Children of God.

Lord Yeshua never addresses anyone as "MY SON." However, the blasphemous Roman Catholic Priests do.

. MATTHEW 23:9.

9. "And call no man
your father
upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven"

(2) LORD YESHUA CAN ONLY CALL THOSE WHO AGREE WITH HIM.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

THE FOOLISH BOY'S HEART WAS NOT PERFECT IN THE SIGHT OF GOD; HE DID NOT AGREE WITH LORD YESHUA IN ANY WAY AT ALL: HE NEVER CHOSE LIFE.

You really think that Lord Yeshua would choose a SELFISH COWARD to follow him?

(3) LORD YESHUA COULD INSTANTLY FORGIVE ISRAELITES, BECAUSE THEY ACKNOWLEDGED HIM AS PROPHET, AND KNEW WHAT THEIR SINS WERE: GENTILE SINNERS DO NOT.

. LUKE 9:57-62.

57. And it came to pass, that,
as they went in the way,
a certain man said unto him,

"Lord, I will follow thee
whithersoever thou goest."

58. And Jesus Said unto him,

"Foxes have holes,
and birds of the air have nests;
but the Son of Man hath not
where to lay his head."

59. And he said unto another,

"Follow me."

But he said,

"Lord, suffer me first
to go and bury my father."

60. Jesus Said unto him,

"Let the dead bury their dead:
but go thou and preach
The Kingdom of God."

61. And another also said,

"Lord, I will follow thee;
but let me first go bid them farewell,
which are at home at my house."

62. And Jesus Said unto him,

"No man,
having put his hand
to the plough,
and looking back,
is fit for
The Kingdom of God."

THIS FOOL WAS NEVER FIT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

He preferred DEATH to FOLLOWING LORD YESHUA.

JesusSonOfGod:

THIS RUBBISH RANT IS MERELY AN ATTACK ON PROTESTANT CHRISTIANITY AND PASTORS.

You must be a ROMAN CATHOLIC pretending to be a Protestant.

. MATTHEW 16:20.

20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.

ANYONE PUBLICLY PROCLAIMING LORD YESHUA TO BE THE CHRIST IS ALWAYS A DECEIVER.

Lord Yeshua forbade his Disciples to tell any man That Thing.

. JOHN 10:1-21.

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT ENTERETH NOT
BY THE DOOR
INTO THE SHEEPFOLD,
BUT CLIMBETH UP
SOME OTHER WAY,
THE SAME IS A THIEF
AND A ROBBER.'

2. "But he that entereth in by The Door
is The Shepherd of The Sheep.
3. "To him the porter openeth;
and the Sheep hear his voice:
and he calleth his own sheep by name,
and leadeth them out.
4. "And when he putteth forth
his own sheep,
he goeth before them,
and the sheep follow him:
for they know his voice.
5. And a stranger will they not follow,
but will flee from him:
for they know not
the voice of strangers."

6. This Parable
Spake Jesus unto them:
but they understood not
what things they were
which he Spake unto them.
7. Then Said Jesus
unto them again,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'I AM THE DOOR
OF THE SHEEP.'

8. "All that ever came before me
are Thieves and Robbers:
but the sheep did not hear them.
9. “I am The Door:
by me if any man enter in,
he shall be Saved,
and shall go in and out,
and find Pasture.
10. "The Thief cometh not,
but for to steal,
and to kill,
and to destroy:
I am come
that they might have Life,
and that they might have It
more abundantly.
11. "I am The Good Shepherd:
The Good Shepherd giveth his life
for the Sheep.
12. "But he that is an Hireling,
and not the Shepherd,
whose own the Sheep are not,
seeth the Wolf coming,
and leaveth the Sheep,
and fleeth:
and the Wolf catcheth them,
and scattereth the Sheep.
13. "The Hireling fleeth,
because he is an Hireling,
and careth not for the Sheep.
14. "I am the Good Shepherd,
and know my sheep,
and am known of mine.
15. "As the Father knoweth me,
even so know I the Father:
and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16. "And other sheep I have,
which are not of this fold:
them also I must bring,
and they shall hear my Voice;
and there shall be one fold,
and one shepherd.
17. "Therefore doth my Father love me,
because I lay down my life,
that I might take it again.
18. "No man taketh it from me,
but I lay it down of myself.
I have Power to lay it down,
and I have Power to take it again.
This Commandment have I received
of my Father."

19. There was a division
therefore again
among the Jews
for these Sayings.
20 And many of them said,

"He hath a Devil,
and is mad;
why hear ye him?"

21. Others said,

"These are not the Words of him
that hath a Devil.
Can a Devil
open the eyes of the blind?"

THE FOOLISH YOUNG MAN DID NOT TRY TO ENTER THE CHURCH BY THE PROPER MEANS: REPENTANCE, BELIEF IN THE GOSPEL; AND HUMILITY.

After the wicked life he had led, he still felt that he should be able to dictate the terms under which Christians should have accepted him.

He was not suitable to be a Christian.

. LUKE 5:27-39.

27. And after these things
he went forth,
and saw a Publican,
named Levi,
sitting at the receipt of custom:
and he Said unto him,

"Follow me."

28. And he left all,
rose up,
and followed him.
29. And Levi made him
a great feast in his own house:
and there was a great company
of publicans and of others
that sat down with them.
30. But their scribes and Pharisees
murmured against his Disciples,
Saying,

"Why do ye eat and drink
with Publicans and Sinners?"

31. And Jesus answering
Said unto them,

"They that are whole
need not a Physician;
but they that are sick.
32. "I came not to call the Righteous,
but Sinners to Repentance."

33. And they said unto him,

"Why do the disciples of John
fast often,
and make prayers,
and likewise the disciples
of the Pharisees;
but thine eat and drink?"

34. And he said unto them,

"Can ye make
the Children of the Bridechamber fast,
while the Bridegroom is with them?
35. "But the days will come,
when the Bridegroom
shall be taken away from them,
and then shall they fast
in those days."

36. And he Spake also
a Parable unto them;

"No man putteth
a piece of a new garment
upon an old;
if otherwise,
then both the new
maketh a rent,
and the piece that was
taken out of the new
agreeth not with the old.
37. "And no man putteth
new wine into old bottles;
else the new wine
will burst the bottles,
and be spilled,
and the bottles shall perish.
38. "But new wine
must be put into new bottles;
and both are preserved.
39. "No man also
having drunk old wine
straightway desireth new:
for he saith,

'THE OLD IS BETTER.' "

How is this a person whom any sane person should want for a Church member?

He dug his own grave with that his mouth.

He knew that no one in that Church was attired like him: why go there?

The people who brought him there knew that.

They were to be blamed for not first discussing it with the Pastor.

This happened decades before mobile phones, so the idea of calling ahead was like sending a letter. They should have gone to see the Pastor first, and told him what they were doing.

Why elect someone to be your church leader, and no expect leadership?

The Church is supposed to stand for Decency and Order, not Delinquency and Irresponsibility.

Bringing a person like that to the church could have been a deliberate attack on church discipline.

Ex-Roman Catholic Bishop, ALBERTO RIVERA testified that, as an undercover Priest-in-Training, he was trained to disrupt Churches and Bible Schools by introducing "IN-YOUR-FACE" violations of established rules- such as signs of Romantic Attachment with a an Undercover Nun, holding hands around campus, being caught in nightwear after curfew, outside the dormitory- all a carefully worked-out psychological attack.

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.]

. LUKE 19:1-27.

AND Jesus entered
and passed through Jericho.
2. And, behold,
there was a man named Zacchaeus,
which was the chief among the publicans,
and he was rich.
3. And he sought to see Jesus
who he was;
and could not for the press,
because he was little of stature.
4. And he ran before,
and climbed up
into a sycomore tree
to see him:
for he was to pass that way.
5. And when Jesus came to the place,
he looked up,
and saw him,
and Said unto him,

"Zacchaeus, make haste,
and come down;
for to day I must
abide at thy house."

6. And he made haste,
and came down,
and received him joyfully.
7. And when they saw it,
they all murmured,
saying,

"THAT HE WAS GONE
TO BE GUEST
WITH A MAN
THAT IS A SINNER."

8. And Zacchaeus stood,
and said unto the Lord;

"Behold, Lord, the half of my goods
I give to the poor;
and if I have taken any thing
from any man by false accusation,
I restore him fourfold."

9. And Jesus Said unto him,

"This day is Salvation
come to this house,
forsomuch as he also
is a son of Abraham.
10. "For the Son of Man is come
to seek and to Save
that which was lost."

11. And as they heard
these things,
he added
and Spake a Parable,
because he was nigh
to Jerusalem,
and because they thought
that The Kingdom of God
should immediately appear.
12. He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman
went into a far country
to receive for himself a kingdom,
and to return.
13. And he called
his ten servants,
and delivered them ten pounds,
and said unto them,

'OCCUPY TILL I COME.'

14. "But his citizens
hated him,
and sent a message
after him,
saying,

'WE WILL NOT HAVE THIS
(MAN) TO REIGN OVER US.'

15. "And it came to pass,
that when he was returned,
having received the kingdom,
then he commanded
these servants
to be called unto him,
to whom he had
given the money,
that he might know
how much
every man had gained
by trading.
16. "Then came the first,
saying,

'LORD, THY POUND
HATH GAINED TEN POUNDS.'

17. "And he said unto him,

'WELL, THOU GOOD SERVANT:
BECAUSE THOU HAST
BEEN FAITHFUL IN
A VERY LITTLE,
HAVE THOU AUTHORITY
OVER TEN CITIES.'

18. "And the second came,
saying,

'LORD, THY POUND
HATH GAINED FIVE POUNDS.'

19. "And he said likewise
to him,

'BE THOU ALSO
OVER FIVE CITIES.'

20. "And another came,
saying,

'LORD, BEHOLD,
HERE IS THY POUND,
WHICH I HAVE KEPT
LAID UP IN A NAPKIN:
21. 'FOR I FEARED THEE,
BECAUSE THOU ART
AN AUSTERE MAN:
THOU TAKEST UP
THAT THOU
LAYEDST NOT DOWN,
AND REAPEST
THAT THOU DIDST NOT SOW.'

22. "And he saith unto him,

'OUT OF THINE OWN MOUTH
WILL I JUDGE THEE,
THOU WICKED SERVANT.
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I WAS
AN AUSTERE MAN,
TAKING UP THAT
I LAID NOT DOWN,
AND REAPING THAT
I DID NOT SOW:
23. 'WHEREFORE THEN
GAVEST NOT THOU
MY MONEY INTO THE BANK,
THAT AT MY COMING
I MIGHT HAVE REQUIRED
MINE OWN
WITH USURY?'

24. "And he said unto them
that stood by,

'TAKE FROM HIM THE POUND,
AND GIVE IT TO HIM
THAT HATH TEN POUNDS.'

25. "[And they said unto him,

'LORD, HE HATH TEN POUNDS.]'

26. 'FOR I SAY UNTO YOU,

"THAT UNTO EVERY ONE
WHICH HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN;
AND FROM HIM
THAT HATH NOT,
EVEN THAT HE HATH
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
FROM HIM."

27. 'BUT THOSE MINE ENEMIES,
WHICH WOULD NOT
THAT I SHOULD REIGN
OVER THEM,
BRING HITHER,
AND SLAY THEM
BEFORE ME.' "

THIS is how LORD YESHUA treated people like THE FOOLISH YOUNG FALSE CONVERT: HE CHALLENGED THEM TO SHOW HIM FRUITS OF REPENTANCE!

Can you show any example where that did not happen?

ZACCHAEUS declared that he was going to RESTITUTE HIS FRAUDS FOURFOLD- consistent with The Law of God.

In the Parable, the Servant who told his master that he didn't feel that he deserved any profit was busted and expelled.

. MARK 2:14-17.

14. And as he passed by,
he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus
sitting at the receipt of custom,
and said unto him,

"Follow me."

And he arose and followed him.
15. And it came to pass,
that, as Jesus sat at meat
in his house,
many publicans and sinners
sat also together with Jesus
and his Disciples:
for there were many,
and they followed him.
16. And when
the scribes and Pharisees
saw him eat
with Publicans and Sinners,
they said unto his Disciples,

"How is it that
he eateth and drinketh
with Publicans and Sinners?"

17. When Jesus heard it,
he Saith unto them,

"They that are whole
have no need of the Physician,
but they that are sick:
I came not to call the Righteous,
but Sinners to repentance."

I THINK IT FRAUDULENT TO CITE THE SAME TEACHING IN A DIFFERENT BOOK, TO MAKE IT APPEAR THAT MANY SCRIPTURES SUPPORT YOUR POSITION.

It is dishonest to cite Scriptures that are not relevant proofs of your supposed points.

[To Be Continued.]
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by oaroloye(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
[Continued:]

. 1th TIMOTHY 1:15-16.

15. This is a faithful saying,
and worthy of all acceptation,

"THAT CHRIST JESUS
CAME INTO THE WORLD
TO SAVE SINNERS;
OF WHOM I AM CHIEF."

16. Howbeit for this cause
I obtained mercy,
that in me first
Jesus Christ might shew forth
all longsuffering,
for a pattern to them
which should hereafter
believe on him to Life Everlasting.

PAUL WAS NEVER A CHRISTIAN, BUT A PHARISEE INFILTRATOR-TRAITOR, WHO HAD SWORN OATHS TO DESTROY CHRISTIANITY BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

Who told you to follow Paul?

To be a CHIEF SINNER is nothing to be proud of.

PAUL WAS A MURDERER, FROM THE BEGINNING, AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGE WHATSOEVER IN ANY OF HIS PHARISEE TEACHINGS!

. MATTHEW 15:1-20.

THEN came to Jesus
scribes and Pharisees,
which were of Jerusalem,
saying,

2. "Why do thy Disciples
transgress the Tradition
of the Elders?
For they wash not
their hands when
they eat bread."

3. But he answered
and Said unto them,

"Why do ye also transgress
The Commandment of God
by your Tradition?
4. "For God Commanded,
Saying,

'HONOUR THY FATHER
AND MOTHER:
AND, HE THAT CURSETH
FATHER OR MOTHER
LET HIM DIE THE DEATH.'

5. "But ye say,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY
TO HIS FATHER OR MOTHER,

"IT IS A GIFT,
BY WHATSOEVER
THOU MIGHTEST BE
PROFITED BY ME;"

6. 'AND HONOUR NOT
HIS FATHER OR HIS MOTHER,
HE SHALL BE FREE.'

Thus have ye made
The Commandment of God
of none effect
by your Tradition.
7. "Ye Hypocrites,
well did Esaias
Prophesy of you,
saying,

8. 'THIS PEOPLE
DRAWETH NIGH UNTO ME
WITH THEIR MOUTH,
AND HONOURETH ME
WITH THEIR LIPS;
BUT THEIR HEART
IS FAR FROM ME.
9. 'BUT IN VAIN
THEY DO WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES
THE COMMANDMENTS
OF MEN.' "

10. And he called the multitude,
and Said unto them,

"Hear, and understand:
11. "Not that which goeth
into the mouth defileth a man;
but that which cometh
out of the mouth,
this defileth a man."

12. Then came his Disciples,
and Said unto him,

"Knowest thou that
the Pharisees were offended,
after they heard this Saying?"

13. But he answered and Said,

"Every plant,
which my Heavenly Father
hath not Planted,
shall be rooted up.
14. "Let them alone:
they be blind leaders
of the blind.
And if the blind lead the blind,
both shall fall into the ditch."

15. Then answered Peter
and said unto him,

"Declare unto us this Parable."

16. And Jesus Said,

"Are ye also yet
without understanding?
17. "Do not ye yet understand,
that whatsoever entereth in
at the mouth
goeth into the belly,
and is cast out
into the draught?
18. "But those things
which proceed
out of the mouth
come forth from the heart;
and they defile the man.
19. "For out of the heart
proceed Evil Thoughts,
Murders, Adulteries,
Fornications, Thefts,
False Witness, Blasphemies:
20. These are the things
which defile a man:
but to eat with
unwashen hands
defileth not a man."

THE PHARISEES HAD MADE UP A DOCTRINE THAT ADULT SONS ARE EQUAL TO THEIR PARENTS, AND CANNOT BE COMMANDED BY THEM.

. PHILIPPIANS 2:5-11.

5. Let this mind be in you,
which was also in Christ Jesus:
6. Who, being
in the form of God,
thought it not robbery
to be equal with God:
7. But made himself
of no reputation,
and took upon him
the form of a servant,
and was made
in the likeness of men:
8. And being found in fashion
as a man,
he humbled himself,
and became
obedient unto Death,
even the Death of the Cross.
9. Wherefore God also
hath highly exalted him,
and given him a Name
Which is above every name:
10. That at the Name of Jesus
every knee should bow,
of things in Heaven,
and things in Earth,
and things under the Earth;
11. And that every tongue
should confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the Glory of God The Father.

THIS IS NOT WHAT THE GOSPEL LORD YESHUA PREACHED TEACHES, BUT WHAT THE PHARISEES ACCUSED HIM OF SAYING!

. JOHN 14:28.

28. "Ye have heard
how I Said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN
UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

'I GO UNTO
THE FATHER:'

for my Father
is greater than I."

. JOHN 20:17.

17. "Jesus Saith unto her,

"Touch me not;
for I am not yet
ascended to my Father:
but go to my Brethren,
and say unto them,

'I ASCEND
UNTO MY FATHER,
AND YOUR FATHER;
AND TO MY GOD,
AND TO YOUR GOD.' "

Lord Yeshua would have indeed thought it robbery to be called equal with God.

This was the basis on which Lord Yeshua and his True Believing Disciples, were condemned to death.

The ROMANS supported this, because by their law, CAESAR was a god.

Where was it prophesied that there would be a "VICE-LORD," or an "ASSISTANT-SAVIOUR?"

. MATTHEW 13:24-30.

24. Another Parable
put he forth unto them,
Saying,

"The Kingdom of Heaven
is likened unto a man
which sowed good seed
in his field:
25. "But while men slept,
his enemy came and sowed tares
among the wheat,
and went his way.
26. "But when the blade
was sprung up,
and brought forth fruit,
then appeared the tares also.
27. "So the servants
of the householder
came and said unto him,

'SIR, DIDST NOT THOU
SOW GOOD SEED IN THY FIELD?
FROM WHENCE HATH IT TARES?'

28. "He said unto them,

'AN ENEMY HATH DONE THIS.'

The servants said unto him,

'WILT THOU THEN
THAT WE GO AND
GATHER THEM UP?'

29. "But he said,

'NAY; LEST WHILE YE
GATHER UP THE TARES,
YE ROOT UP ALSO
THE WHEAT WITH THEM.
30. 'LET BOTH GROW TOGETHER
UNTIL THE HARVEST:
AND IN THE TIME OF THE HARVEST,
I WILL SAY
TO THE REAPERS,

"GATHER YE TOGETHER
FIRST THE TARES,
AND GATHER THEM IN BUNDLES
TO BURN THEM:
BUT GATHER THE WHEAT
INTO MY BARN." ' "

.    MATTHEW 16:6-12.

6. Then Jesus Said unto them,

"Take heed and Beware
of the Leaven
of the Pharisees
and of the Sadducees."

7. And they reasoned
among themselves,
saying,

"It is because we have taken no bread."

8. Which when Jesus perceived,
he Said unto them,

"O ye of little Faith,
why reason ye among yourselves,
because ye have
brought no bread?
9. "Do ye not yet understand,
neither remember
the five loaves
of the five thousand,
and how many baskets
ye took up?
10. "Neither the seven loaves
of the four thousand,
and how many baskets
ye took up?
11. "How is it that ye
do not understand
that I spake it not to you
concerning bread,

'THAT YE SHOULD
BEWARE OF THE LEAVEN
OF THE PHARISEES
AND OF THE SADDUCEES?'

12. Then understood they
how that he bade them not
Beware of
the Leaven of Bread,
but of The Doctrine
of the Pharisees
and of the Sadducees.

. ACTS 23:6.

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of The Hope and Resurrection
of the Dead
I am called in question."

. ACTS 26:8-11.

8. "Why should it be thought
a thing incredible with you,
that God should
raise the dead?
9. "I verily thought with myself,
that I ought to do many things
contrary to the Name of Jesus of Nazareth.
10. "Which thing I also did
in Jerusalem:
and many of the saints
did I shut up in prison,
having received authority
from the Chief Priests;
and when they were
put to death,
I gave my voice
against them.
11. "And I punished them oft
in every synagogue,
and compelled them to blaspheme;
and being exceedingly mad
against them,
I persecuted them
even unto strange cities."

PAUL'S UNJUSTIFIED PERSECUTION OF THE CHURCH RESULTED IN THE KILLING OF ALL THE HEBREW CHRISTIANS WILLING TO PREACH THE REAL GOSPEL.

The Disciples were allowed to live, and operate out of Yasharayalim for DECADES, whereas their MASTER was KILLED the first week!

How does that happen?

Through TREASON.

The Disciples had to accept the SANHEDRIN DECREE forbidding them to Teach or Preach the Teachings of Lord Yeshua. They also agreed not to teach Gentiles THE LAW OF MOSES, nor to CIRCUMCISE them.

PAUL was there to RAISE the Resolution.

That rendered Apostolic Christianity COMPLETELY USELESS, and TOTALLY WORTHLESS!

So, it is this man's Teaching you finally fall back on, to say that Churches should accept "CHIEF SINNERS" as members.

PAUL rejected Lord Yeshua's Teachings, and instead substituted his own.

That is what the Suicidal Fool did, too.

Paul died for his False Doctrine.

So did the Suicidal Fool.

These are classic examples of "YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS."

God rejected both of them.

Is that not the end you are leading us to?

PAUL PERSECUTED THE CHURCH AS A "CHIEF-OF-SINNERS," BY HIS OWN ADMISSION.

Do you understand what that term means?

. MATTHEW 23:23-33.

23. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye pay Tithe of Mint
and Anise and Cummin,
and have omitted
the weightier matters
of The Law,
Judgment, Mercy, and Faith:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone.
24. "Ye Blind Guides,
which strain at a gnat,
and swallow a camel.
25. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye make clean the outside
of the cup and of the platter,
but within they are
full of extortion and excess.
26. "Thou blind Pharisee,
cleanse first that
which is within the cup and platter,
that the outside of them
may be clean also.
27. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye are like unto
whited sepulchres,
which indeed
appear beautiful outward,
but are within
full of Dead Men's Bones,
and of all uncleanness.
28. "Even so ye also
outwardly appear Righteous
unto men,
but within ye are
full of Hypocrisy and Iniquity.
29. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
Because ye build
the tombs of the Prophets,
and garnish
the sepulchres of the Righteous,
30. "And say,

'IF WE HAD BEEN
IN THE DAYS OF OUR FATHERS,
WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN
PARTAKERS WITH THEM
IN THE BLOOD
OF THE PROPHETS.'

31. "Wherefore ye be
Witnesses unto yourselves,
that ye are the Children of them
which killed the Prophets.
32. "Fill ye up then
the Measure of your Fathers.
33. "Ye Serpents,
ye Generation of Vipers,
how can ye escape
The Damnation of Hell?"

WHEN SOMEONE IS "FULL-OF-HYPOCRISY AND INIQUITY," WHAT EVIL DO YOU THINK THAT THEY CANNOT STOOP TO?

How about the Evil of PRETENDING TO SEE LORD YESHUA, in order to infiltrate the Church, and destroy It from within with the very Pharisee False Doctrines Lord Yeshua condemned?

.    MATTHEW 18:1-10.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called
a little child unto him,
and set him
in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE
BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME
AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

10. "Take heed that ye
despise not one
of these little ones;
for I Say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

There is NO FORGIVENESS for the Sin of OBSTRUCTING CONVERTS. To claim that Paul was forgiven for his wickedness is to despise the Converts whom he turned away from The Gospel, as well as the ones that he successfully killed.

It would make their suffering meaningless. It would mean that Lord Yeshua's threat that it is better to cut off one's body parts than be guilty of such a Sin is empty.

Paul did not even repent of what he did. He instead blamed GOD for not sending him the SIGN the Pharisees all demanded, before they would accept The Gospel, earlier!

[Concluded.]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) / Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.