Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,201 members, 7,853,098 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Would Jesus Do In This Case? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Jesus Do In This Case? (25761 Views)

What Did Jesus Do? / What Would Jesus Do / Which Jesus Do You Believe (concerning Atonement)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by nihilistjnr: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Halp1:
blackfyre what happen to ur father mr abimbola shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder he wanted his mum to read my posts about her.

I'm not ready to be your stepdad Blackfyre...

Try another loser

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
nihilistjnr:

chic2pimp abeg leave this madman o.

I'm happy to engage him, but you don't need this loser on your conscience

I was decent enough to not screenshot it and keep because i am really not malicious.

But it was nice he admitted it happened of which you at first denied and referenced a diary instead.

Just don't cheat on her anymore.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by MOVIC6: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
plz before you post this kind of write up,first of think, you can as well as read the gospel very well before doing so.
God has a standard and it hasnt change,the church has a standard that corresponds to modern day life.
the church is a sacred and holy place,you Dont dress like mad man or like party rocker to such place and axpect people to accept u wen everybody is looking godly.
in Christ parable or the rich man that invited his friends that refused but then invited beggers and less privileged, he met one not properly dressed and he ordered he should be thrown out.
plz before you preach or say anything abt God ask for his guidance or u jus shut up n quit making mockery.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Truth burns. That i am very sure of.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by nihilistjnr: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

I was decent enough to not screenshot it and keep because i am really not malicious.

But it was nice he admitted it happened of which you at first denied and referenced a diary instead.

Just don't cheat on her anymore.

This fool must think I posted the ting and hid it after. grin grin grin

Bros the screenshot is still embedded there on the Chelsea thread cheesy

Obviously ive openly posted about cheating on several girlfriends in the past, so I just assumed your stalking azz mistook one of those for my wife.

Maga
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by nihilistjnr: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Blackfyre:
Truth burns. That i am very sure of.

Is that what burnt your daddy to death bro?

The truth...that his son was destined to be an everlasting loser? grin

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by makydebbie(f): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
nihilistjnr:
This loser even went as far as describing the sound made by another man's organ ffs grin grin

We can see the clown is deep in his fantasies here sha

kpa kpa kpa

bite

spit

choke

gaggle

ooooh Vorpal grin

The way I'm laughing right now, people think I'm running mad ooooo. grin grin
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by nihilistjnr: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Halp1:
blackfyre what happen to ur father mr abimbola shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm just reading that thing again, did this fool apply for asylum?
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Obviously ive openly posted about cheating on several girlfriends in the past, so I just assumed your stalking azz mistook one of those for my wife.

Maga

You can lie. He has given you something to ride on.

It is there and you edited out the chats.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Halp1:

dead like ur father shocked shocked shocked

I take it you are jude. We shall meet some day.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
makydebbie:

The way I'm laughing right now, people think I'm running mad ooooo. grin grin

Except the Creator doesn't exist here on earth.

You and all others will regret this day. That i guarantee you.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by nihilistjnr: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

You can lie. He has given you something to ride on.

It is there and you edited out the chats.

Bros look well, there's a post where im talking about sitting in holborn cafe to edit the screenshot.

I want to you saitisfy your curiosity very well. I told you from the beginning that you were factually incorrect, not because I'm ashamed of anything I've done. Your post simply isn't a fact.

I adopted the word nihilist as a moniker. Look up the meaning. Common sense should tell you, that any experience I shared here, I chose to share freely without concern for moral judgement.

You decided to take things personal and hinged your entire attack on a factually incorrect statement.

My approach though, is to kill you with your truth.

Which of the Tosins are you on facebook? I feel the need to escalate my attack grin
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by makydebbie(f): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

Except the Creator doesn't exist here on earth.

You and all others will regret this day. That i guarantee you.
Osheyyyy guarantor. grin
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Bros look well, there's a post where im talking about sitting in holborn cafe to edit the screenshot.

I want to you saitisfy your curiosity very well. I told you from the beginning that you were factually incorrect, not because I'm ashamed of anything I've done. Your post simply isn't a fact.

I adopted the word nihilist as a moniker. Look up the meaning. Common sense should tell you, that any experience I shared here, I chose to share freely without concern for moral judgement.

You decided to take things personal and hinged your entire attack on a factually incorrect statement.

My approach though, is to kill you with your truth.

Which of the Tosins are you on facebook? I feel the need to escalate my attack grin

Never mind the day of reckoning will come.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by N0favors: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Shiooooor

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by KillaB(f): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
I’m Right behind you
N0favors:
Shiooooor
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
They have all sought to castigate me all because of my belief in God and the Creator being here on earth.

They did worse to Jesus, i am not vexed at all.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by nihilistjnr: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

When you are in Lagos i will give you an house address, there is a particular statement you have written.

If you are sure you can repeat it in person, come say it to my face.

You are still so foolish.

You're offering to give your house address to a faceless person on the internet, just so you can prove what point?

Infact I'm in lagos now. Post your address, let me pay some herdsmen to reunite your family.

Ode.

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by chic2pimp(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
digz:
Mr Chics aka chic2pimp... cheesy cheesy cheesy

My Gee I throway salute o
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by nihilistjnr: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Blackfyre:
They have all sought to castigate me all because of my belief in God and the Creator being here on earth.

They did worse to Jesus, i am not vexed at all.

Don't join me with these other people.

I'm castigating you because you decided to mention my wife and kids here on this thread...

You went personal first, and only because of one small jab.

I want to make sure you suffer emotionally...hopefully, maybe even kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by chic2pimp(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

Stop lying bro. I saw it all.

Which kind of lie is this. You trying to back him up because its your "bro code" i guess.

I saw it all bro and read it all. You were even planning to stage the next trip with him but he said he was planning on spending time more with his family.

He went off on a business trip. Stop lying abeg!

Ok brah suit yourself
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by chic2pimp(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
nihilistjnr:

chic2pimp abeg leave this madman o.

I'm happy to engage him, but you don't need this loser on your conscience

Ok Bro....I'll let you two carry on with una palava whilst I watch from the sidelines.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Don't join me with these other people.

I'm castigating you because you decided to mention my wife and kids here on this thread...

You went personal first, and only because of one small jab.

I want to make sure you suffer emotionally...hopefully, maybe even kill yourself.

Okay apologies then. If you have never cheated on your wife and you don't cheat on your wife.

Only if you dont or havent.

Peace.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by nihilistjnr: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Blackfyre:

Okay apologies then. If you have never cheated on your wife and you don't cheat on your wife.

Only if you dont or havent.

Peace.

Bros I don't give a rats ass about your apology.

I know you have a thing for swords, so I've been throwing a lot your way, hoping that one of my posts is the dagger that pierces your heart and sends you to hell to rest in pain with daddy dearest. grin

I'm off to bed.

I'm sure i'll be banned in the morning.

Let's pick this up some other time.

ciao Tosin.

1 Like

Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by chic2pimp(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
nihilistjnr:

You ain't lying you know shocked.....A quick search confirms it. You are a braver Man than I am as I would have taken it down ASAP.
Re: What Would Jesus Do In This Case? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Bros I don't give a rats ass about your apology.

I know you have a thing for swords, so I've been throwing a lot your way, hoping that one of my posts is the dagger that pierces your heart and sends you to hell to rest in pain with daddy dearest. grin

I'm off to bed.

I'm sure i'll be banned in the morning.

Let's pick this up some other time.

ciao Tosin.

Then proves the fact you are a cheat and has cheated on his wife which i am sure you do on the side.

Still doesn't speak well of a father of two having such screenshots and posting it publicly. Still feel you have equally done same. Btw, you did admit it at some point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Pictures Of Your Christmas Food Here / Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' / Christian Terrorists!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.