Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? (2549 Views)

Why Did Allah Send Jesus As A Prophet To Mankind? / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? by mujahid777(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? by enilove(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
sorextee:
I heard he splitted the moon into two..
I have not read that.
Although I am not surprised .
Re: Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
mujahid777:

grin grin grin
You people will not kill sombori with laughter.Is xtianity this intellectually stale you now resort to ridiculous fiction to remain deceived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=306NMgH31nw
Re: Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Braaad:

Can you provide a link to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=306NMgH31nw
Re: Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? by true2god: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
mujahid777:
Doesn't this thread belong to the Islamic section.
Mods: OAM4J,Lalasticlala,AFAM4EVA
Do you want it placed in your Islamic section where non-jihadist won't have a say? Are you the owner of nairaland?
Re: Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? by LoudNdclear: 1:52am On Dec 25, 2017
analize701:

Jesus said, 'My sheep will hear my voice and they will follow me, the voice of the stranger (satan), will they not hear...

Satan too, his goats will hear his voice and follow him

True words..... that settles it
Re: Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? by LoudNdclear: 1:53am On Dec 25, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Please let me add this -
An orphan male who was raised by his aunt but went into that aunt's grave to have sex with her corpse in the glare of people before the grave was covered cannot be a prophet of God.

A man who commanded a follower of his to drop into a grave and have sex with the corpse of his, the leaders's daughter cannot be a prophet of God.

Muhammad was the greatest fraud and conman in history.

This one weak me..... what is even wrong with this Muhammad?
Re: Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:00am On Dec 25, 2017
LoudNdclear:

This one weak me..... what is even wrong with this Muhammad?

Sex, mental and complex perversion.
Re: Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? by analize701: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
LoudNdclear:

True words..... that settles it
But goats wants us to be shamed of being sheep and become rebellious goats. E no go happen.
Re: Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? by Adebisiracheal(f): 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
enilove:

Muhammed was not a prophet. That was why he could not show any miracle from God like the God of the bible. He resorted to terrorism to spread Islam.
He did almost all what the preislamic era of idol worshippers did , like facing the shrine called Kaaba and circubulating it 7 times , kissing or pointing at the black stone etc. His sex life was demonic. He could do anything for sex.

You call that a Prophet ? No no , he would have been stoned to death if it were in Israel ,but among the idol worshippers he was a prophet.

If you doubt his lies ,why were people calling him a liar not a prophet even to his face ?

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَآ ءَايَةً مَّكَانَ ءَايَةٍ ۙ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوٓا إِنَّمَآ أَنْتَ مُفْتَرٍ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl: Verse 101)

Why was he substituting or changing from blue to red and from red to yellow etc?

The bible says : Matthew 5:37 KJV
But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

If Mohammad is a prophet that does not mean that he's a prophet of God
Re: Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? by enilove(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Adebisiracheal:

If Mohammad is a prophet that does not mean that he's a prophet of God
Yes, you are correct .
Re: Did Allah Curse Muhammad ? by malvisguy212: 11:02pm On May 31, 2018
malvisguy212:
How did Muhammad die? The answer can be found in early Islamic sources.Islamic sources testify that Muhammad died an agonizing death as a result of Allah’s curse on him. Islamic sources confirm that Muhammad was executed by Allah. If you as a Muslim find this unbelievable, we encourage you to read this article carefully. Your salvation may depend on it.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Volume 5, Hadith 4512:
“A Jewish woman in Khaibar gave him a roasted sheep that she had poisoned, and the Messenger of Allah ate from it, as did the people. He said: ‘Lift up your hands (meaning, stop eating), for it has told me that it is poisoned. Bishr bin A1-Barã’ bin Ma’rur AlAnsãrI died (of that poison), and he sent word to the Jewish woman: asking: ‘What made you do what you did?’ She said: If you were a Prophet it would not harm you, and if you were a king the people would have been rid of you.’ The Messenger of Allah ordered that she be killed, then he said during his final illness: ‘I continued to feel pain because of the morsel I ate at Khaibar, BUT NOW IT HAS CUT OFF MY AORTA.” (Hasan )

It is important for Muslims to take careful note of the words of Muhammad. He said: “I continued to feel pain because of the morsel that I ate at Khaibar, but now it has cut off my aorta.” The aorta is also known as the life artery .

Let us now examine another Hadith. Umm Mubashshir was the mother of Bishr who died shortly after eating the poisonous meat at Khaibar with Muhammad. When Muhammad was sick and dying, Umm Mubashshir visited him and asked: “O Messenger of Allah, what do you think is the cause of your illness?” Take careful note of Muhammad’s reply.

Sunan Abu Dawud, Volume 5, Hadith 4513:
Umm Mubashshir said to the Prophet during his final illness: ‘O Messenger of Allah, what do you think is the cause of your illness? I cannot think of anything that caused my son’s illness except the poisoned sheep that he ate with you at Khaibar.’ The Prophet said: And I do not think that there is anything wrong with me except that, and
now it has cut off my aorta.’” (Sahih )

Once again Muhammad testified that his aorta has been cut off by the poison he ate at Khaibar . Thus, he repeatedly confirmed
that he is dying because of the effects of that poison.

The startling fact is that Muhammad died exactly the way Allah said he would kill him if he fabricated a lie. Lets read the Qur’anic verses:

Surah 69:44-46: And if Muhammad had made up about Us some false sayings, We would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut from him the aorta. (Sahih International)

The above Qur’anic verse need no explanation. Its meaning is crystal clear. Anyone reading these verse can easily understand them. The only ones who will not understand the clear meaning of these Qur’anic verses are the Muslims. From infancy the Muslim mind has been preconditioned not to see any evidences which discriminates their Prophet. not even if these evidences originate from their own sources.
What did Allah say he will do to Muhammad if he fabricates a false revelation?

“We would cut off his aorta.”

And what did Muhammad say that the poison did to him?

“It has cut off my aorta.”

Can anything be more clearer than this? The Qur’an clearly states that Allah will execute Muhammad by cutting off his aorta if he fabricates a false revelation. And as Muhammad was nearing death, he repeatedly admitted:

“At this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate at Khaibar.”

He died exactly in the manner prescribed in the Qur’an if he fabricates a false revelation.there are hundred way ,Allah could have chosen another way and not this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Senate Chaplain Quotes TB Joshua Prophecy On Joe Biden / Atheists In The House, What Made You Stop Believing In Religion? / Are These Really Jesus' Sayings And Were They Fulfilled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.