Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion (23041 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Osucoward: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na the Yorubas wey dey believe them I pity

12 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Osucoward: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
More lies from Ibos;

- We developed Lagos

- We control the ICT sector

- We have huge corporations all over the world

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by ItsTutsi(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:
I have never seen a tribe so deluded like the igbo tribe.

They create their own lies, believe them and also massage their ego with it.

Billionaires on nairaland but fan yogo sellers in reality

18 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by deomelo: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2017

21 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by secretsuccess: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Please what is the essence of this thread... Well, I pity nairaland for its incessant support for tribalism...sometimes it pains me that a once very active forum will become lost one day... Cos the way they are going... Democrats no go survive
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by deomelo: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
secretsuccess:
Please what is the essence of this thread... Well, I pity nairaland for its incessant support for tribalism...sometimes it pains me that a once very active forum will become lost one day... Cos the way they are going... Democrats no go survive

secretsuccess:

Southwest can never be trusted.... So anything you like do for them you just dey waste your time

Coming from another NL tribalist and bigot.

Silly hypocrite grin grin grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Saintsquare(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
secretsuccess:
have you preached to your kinsmen first? or you silently enjoy when they throw the first punch abi

28 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by ItsTutsi(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
Bleep off!!..i have never seen ur comment denouncing or cautioning ur delusional ipob Jews,u don't have monopoly for in insults
secretsuccess:

26 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Okoyeeboz: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Belmot:
Most anambra so called billionaires are into dustin powder business. The worst set of ibos you will ever come across are the anambla stock. Very rude, proud, dumb, loud and senseless.

How many Anambra people are billionaires?
Do you know how many Ijebu people are billionaires?

To shame those lying pigs for ever, currently, an Ijebu man named Mike Adenuga is sponsoring the Ofala festival in Anambra state. They've given him the right to sponsor it till 2020. In the history of the entire igbo race, none of them has ever done this.

When Ojuku was dying, it was this same Mike Adenuga who flew him out for medical treatment abroad. Peter Obi was waiting for him to die somas to control APGA, Bianca was busy flirting with GEJ. Where were the billionaires then?

Just this year, Ekwueme was almost dead and their fan yogo billionaires couldn't help, wasn't it another Ijebu man in Osinbajo who facilitated shipping him out of Nigeria?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by bkool7(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
ok guys. The 1st, 2nd and even 3rd pages were quite hularious. But lets just stop here. Remember , " A Ki un le omo buruku fe kun paje o." And, " Taa ba un ja , biti ka ku ko o."
whichever you look at it, we are still brothers and blood is still...

1 Like

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Ereolamide: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Abeg! I use God beg una e don do for today grin

6 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Ereolamide: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
[s]
bkool7:
ok guys. The 1st, 2nd and even 3rd pages were quite hularious.
But lets just stop here.
Remember , " A Ki un le omo buruku fe kun paje o."
And, " Taa ba un ja , biti ka ku ko o."

[/s]

You entered the wrong house.

18 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Ellectricdanger: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Another one

Donald Trump reveals date for Biafra grin

http://obindigbo.com.ng/2017/07/trump-reveals-date-biafra-referendum/

Very gullible people, many of them claiming billionaire and mansion owner were busted on this forum. Lol

17 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Okoyeeboz: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
You first posted this
secretsuccess:
nairaland is the greatest gift to Nigerians am now strong and much more optimistic
..thank you guys for all the comments

You then posted this
secretsuccess:

Southwest can never be trusted.... So anything you like do for them you just dey waste your time

And now you're posting this.
secretsuccess:

Eze Joshua Joachim, hope you now realise that your parents should have sacrificed you to appease the gods of foolishness and stupidity?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by bkool7(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ereolamide:
[s][/s]
You entered the wrong house.

Oooops !

I better wait till like 20 pages then

1 Like

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Omofunaab2: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
I remember some idiots bragging that Donald Trump was going to be at this burial grin grin grin

Nnewi – Anambra State born oil magnet oil magnate, Chief Emeka Offor on Sunday warned pickpockets to steer clear of the funeral of his father, Chief Bennett Offor that will hold this week at Oraifite, Anambra State.

He said security arrangements had been put in place to pick anybody who would misbehave on the occasion, warning that he will not spare anybody, including hoodlums who may like to embarrass his friend and well wishers that will attend the burial in any way. .

Meanwhile President Muhammadu Buhari and American President-elect, Mr. Donald Trump and many other African leaders are expected to attend the funeral.

This was disclosed by the Vice Chairman of the Pa Benneth Offor Burial Committee, Mr. Tony Obi, while unveiling the burial plans Pa Offor who died in Febuary this year, at Emeka Okafor Foundation Centre, Oraifite, Anambra State.

According to Sir Offor, “my father served the Nigerian Police meritoriously and retired after 35 years of service, so nobody will be allowed to come here and mess up his funeral. Security arrangements have been put in place to deal with miscreants.”

“Pickpockets would often sew uniform and infiltrate the funerals of rich persons in the State and steal people’s valuables, including telephone and money, but we are waiting for them in Oraifite, that day may be their last that will land them in prison, to be fore warned is to be fore armed.”
grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4479203_img20161113212302_jpegbfe9140913c29c55e7bf5e30d5fb8dd3

grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Ereolamide: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
I remembered two years ago at the time KANU was arrested, the number of created topics(too numerous to count or keep up with) intimidating the unity and downfall of the 'zoo' made me jittery; the chest beating was so loud I felt this guys would pull the carpet from Nigeria's feet, alas it was the normal hormonal secretions from too much of akpu intake.

Kanu spent two turbulent years in jail, became frustrated, granted bail leaving behind his accomplices, went about barking about elections boycott , ran away when the python was about to constrict his cowardly existence.

I seriously wish to create a thread about IPOB brouhaha timeline but I don't have the time.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by docsholz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
deomelo:

Coming from another NL tribalist and bigot.

Silly hypocrite grin grin grin
these guys are so narcissistic they can't even see their own hypocrisy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by docsholz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
bkool7:
ok guys. The 1st, 2nd and even 3rd pages were quite hularious.
But lets just stop here.
Remember , " A Ki un le omo buruku fe kun paje o."
And, " Taa ba un ja , biti ka ku ko o."

we're not brothers, Nigeria shouldn't exist

6 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Omofunaab2: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by bkool7(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
docsholz:

Ok, forget about Nigeria.
How about , we are all humans ?
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by bkool7(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:
I remember some idiots bragging that Donald Trump was going to be at this burial grin grin grin

grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4479203_img20161113212302_jpegbfe9140913c29c55e7bf5e30d5fb8dd3

grin

Now , this is some wicked lie

6 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Belmot(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

How many Anambra people are billionaires?
Do you know how many Ijebu people are billionaires?

To shame those lying pigs for ever, currently, an Ijebu man named Mike Adenuga is sponsoring the Ofala festival in Anambra state. They've given him the right to sponsor it till 2020. In the history of the entire igbo race, none of them has ever done this.

When Ojuku was dying, it was this same Mike Adenuga who flew him out for medical treatment abroad. Peter Obi was waiting for him to die somas to control APGA, Bianca was busy flirting with GEJ. Where were the billionaires then?

Just this year, Ekwueme was almost dead and their fan yogo billionaires couldn't help, wasn't it another Ijebu man in Osinbajo who facilitated shipping him out of Nigeria?
I know they are fake billionaires that's why I said so called billionaires. Them no get shi shi na drug money dem dey take flex.

10 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
docsholz:
GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Okoyeeboz: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
Belmot:
I know they are fake billionaires that's why I said so called billionaires. Them no get shi shi na drug money dem dey take flex.

Exactly bro.

That's why their IGR is very low. People that their billions aren't taxable. That's why the IGR of Anambra is lesser than that of Borno.

16 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by wristbangle: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lol What a comic relief. Thanks for sharing OP cool

8 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by scholes0(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
Igbos were reputed to be intelligent people but the past few years have displayed their true IQ level.

When you consider the sort of nonsense spewed by the Ohaneze, you'll agree that wisdom is not synonymous with old age. The Ohaneze is the largest group of foolish old men anywhere.

I really pity the Igbos for the crisis of truth and intelligence that has befallen them.

Hahhahahaa grin

5 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by EvilMetahuman: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
this thread supposed to be on frontpage walahi grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
I will keep updating this thread with fresh lies. Lying is their stock in trade. I should have created this thread a long time ago especially when the Biafra thing was at its peak. The ipobexposed guy created many of them but I didn't like posting on those threads. The guy has deactivated so its hard to find them. These people don dey lie tey tey. And I don't think it can be cured because it's delusion-induced. We just need to keep documenting

15 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by totit: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
BeautifulSE:
I will keep updating this thread with fresh lies. Lying is their stock in trade. I should have created this thread a long time ago especially when the Biafra thing was at its peak. The ipobexposed guy created many of them but I didn't like posting on those threads. The guy has deactivated so its hard to find them. These people don dey lie tey tey. And I don't think it can be cured because it's delusion-induced. We just need to keep documenting it

No. You ain't going yet.
I was able to dig the dude infos.

Here,open it :

https://www.nairaland.com/4016223/crumble-nigeria-nnamdi-kanu-threatens#59882546

6 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Osucoward: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2017

12 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by totit: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lool grin

Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President

https://www.nairaland.com/1568549/breaking-news-jonathan-wooed-biafra

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / Seun Okinbaloye Called Daniel Bwala A Hypocrite For Singing Tinubu's Praises / APC Backtracks, Defends SSS Siege On National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.