Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion (23127 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Ipob Bureau of statistics grin grin grin

There is one picture you used to post back then. It's a picture of ipob protest. Do you still have it?
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2017
usba:

Very Sad!!! So they are bound to suffer such a horrible fate?

Well..we might have to take the matter to shuku olokonla bambiala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Danladi7:

what of "44 trillion " investment in the north.

Please add "chestbeat"

Lets keep this thread alive to update their

GRANDIOSE DELUSION

PERSECUTORY DELUSION

LIES

EMPTY CHESTBEAT

seriously the only thing that give rise to all these demeanors is INFERIORITY COMPLEX....They are all inferiority complex compensatory mechanisms.

grin cheesy grin

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Me when I see stats from ipob bureau of statistics grin

6 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by NCP: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2017
With N44trn investment in North, Igbo can’t be driven out –Ohanaeze youths

Published June 7, 2017

Ihuoma Chiedozie, Enugu

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, the youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, on Wednesday said that Igbo cannot leave the North after spending over N44trn to develop the region.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2017
See o my people. I'm so happy the fallacies of these Igbos are being brought to the frontline for all to see what lying, hypocritical and loudmouthed cowards they are. It's a known fact that Yorubas are generally peaceful by nature but these lots have pushed us all to the wall hence they more than deserve the treatment they get.
I wonder why they are all avoiding this thread like a plague.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by usba: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Well..we might have to take the matter to shuku olokonla bambiala
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by NCP: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2017
Messianic Jews?

Impostors Par Excellence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by intruxive(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Delusional disorder is very difficult to treat. Besides, we aren't talking about few individuals here, we're talking of millions of people. Both educated and uneducated. No solution.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/know-your-mind/201604/can-delusions-be-cured

You got it right, how can we help millions of deluded people? cry
I lost all hope when kanu addressed a crowd and said buhari offered him the 5 south eastern states but he refused because they didnt add delta and rivers grin
And they were all cheering,chai an entire tribe fa cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Saintsquare(m): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2017
saafeegii at its peak,you my comrades here no just get chill at all,see as you use people's rectangular skull to mop the floor chai hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by opey25(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2017
One of them said south east has the highest number of commercial banks in Nigeria. He even said GTB has 20 branches in ontisha alone. 18 of his fellow morons even liked his comment.

10 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2017
intruxive:

You got it right, how can we help millions of deluded people? cry
I lost all hope when kanu addressed a crowd and said buhari offered him the 5 south eastern states but he refused because they didnt add delta and rivers grin
And they were all cheering,chai an entire tribe fa cry

I remember that one too. They have too many lies. We should have done this when the. Ipob thing was really trending

8 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2017
opey25:
One them said south east has the highest number of commercial banks in Nigeria. He even said GTB has 20 branches in ontisha alone. 18 of his fellow morons even liked his comment.

If you tell them to provide evidence, they will tell you to travel out of your region lol. They will just be making baseless statements anyhow as if they are talking to illiterates. This is not Facebook where you can just post nonsense on your wall and your illiterate Yoruba friends will be telling you 'true' 'even though I'm Yoruba, I think you're correct'. This is Nairaland. There are people here who will always expose your fables. You can't get away with that rubbish here

15 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Oloripelebe: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Oloripelebe: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Throwback: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
BeautifulSE:
A Biafran Built Biafran Satan 404 Missille Capable Of Wiping Out 10 States grin grin cheesy

Haaaa!

Iro nla kaba kaba. These people are naturally gifted in propaganda.

12 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Gotze1: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
BeautifulSE:
look at what was supposedly educated people were spewing grin grin cheesy
Why do they not boycott facebook na

4 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by reality1010: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Gotze1:
Why do they not boycott facebook na
But u can never compare Igbo and Yoruba on matters of lies.Yoruba's r know for that whether u like it or not that's d truth.
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Gotze1: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
reality1010:

But u can never compare Igbo and Yoruba on matters of lies.Yoruba's r know for that whether u like it or not that's d truth.
You are boiling. Why did you not boycott? whether I like it or not grin, na today. You can make yourself believe what you said, no be today.

11 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by CrtlAltDel: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
BeautifulSE:

There is one picture you used to post back then. It's a picture of ipob protest. Do you still have it?
hahahahahaha…. You mean their busted copy N paste 1 Billion crowd march for cownu… here you go grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5682126_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by CrtlAltDel: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
What of their much publicized visit to white house to see Trump….. This people ehen, they were even soliciting for money to buy plane ticket grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5636269_img20170712062342978_jpegcd2fae9bf9a622354d940bdd099acdba
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5636267_fbimg1499836091277_jpegcd4813f979f3312d42186260a3c46f36

5 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by kolaaderin: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
BeautifulSE:
look at what was supposedly educated people were spewing grin grin cheesy

The most dangerous form of education is Half education (Semi Illiterates). Most Igbos are Semi Illiterates and that is even more problematic to deal with than the so called stark illiterates who are timid and would not even argue with you since they have Zero ideal.

That is the more reason most of them ends up in petty businesses which requires slight education to set up. this set of people tends to argue to a standstill to what they know little or nothing about and beat the soo called educated ones to it via Noise making.

while the educated ones tried to argue with evidences and facts, the semi illiterates argues blindly and say the impossible while chest beating like a baboon to intimidate their audience.......

15 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by CrtlAltDel: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

How many Anambra people are billionaires?
Do you know how many Ijebu people are billionaires?

To shame those lying pigs for ever, currently, an Ijebu man named Mike Adenuga is sponsoring the Ofala festival in Anambra state. They've given him the right to sponsor it till 2020. In the history of the entire igbo race, none of them has ever done this.

When Ojuku was dying, it was this same Mike Adenuga who flew him out for medical treatment abroad. Peter Obi was waiting for him to die somas to control APGA, Bianca was busy flirting with GEJ. Where were the billionaires then?

Just this year, Ekwueme was almost dead and their fan yogo billionaires couldn't help, wasn't it another Ijebu man in Osinbajo who facilitated shipping him out of Nigeria?
I just have to quote this…. It must sink into their flatheadss grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by tsdarkside(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
BeautifulSE:
They just enjoy throwing numbers around like lotto machine. I don't even bother myself anymore when they quote me grin

In short, i'll change the title of this thread to ibo bureau of statistics

its enough..!!!...back off...!!!!... angry angry angry angry
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by reality1010: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Is this how u learnt in school? if someone is given d right to sponsor an event those that gave him d right know nothing.And because Adenuga a and the government provided jets that flew Ojukwu and Ekueme respectively now means d Igbos should be crying.Your education is a shame
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by tsdarkside(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

you too....back off..!!!!!.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by tsdarkside(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
kolaaderin:

The most dangerous form of education is Half education (Semi Illiterates). Most Igbos are Semi Illiterates and that is even more problematic to deal with than the so called stark illiterates who are timid and would not even argue with you since they have Zero ideal.

That is the more reason most of them ends up in petty businesses which requires slight education to set up. this set of people tends to argue to a standstill to what they know little or nothing about and beat the soo called educated ones to it via Noise making.

while the educated ones tried to argue with evidences and facts, the semi illiterates argues blindly and say the impossible while chest beating like a baboon to intimidate their audience.......

more reason we shouldnt get rid of sars....do you wan deal with this type of people people alone....??..

this are the tompolos,tokunbos,fayoses,ffks,shekaus,cownunus and many others....na you wan deal with them alone..?....

2 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by tsdarkside(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
america went through the same thing like nigeria in the 20s....what we call leaders today,americans called gangsters yesterday...

do it or perish...!!!!!.....it was not easy for america to get rid of them back then....

1 Like

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by DerideGull(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Ihatepork, your people have done it again. Just when I thought I had seen it all. grin cheesy Look at gullibility, narcissism, and delusion at its peak. These people lie tooo much. Ahan! This picture was taken from that zenith bank saga when their officials were kneeling to beg Fayose

https://www.nairaland.com/3184823/fayose-zenith-bank-officials-kneeling

They said Agbaje said Gtbank has lost 25 billion and they actually believed it. Look at the number of likes. cheesy

ODVanguard Omofunaab2 okoyeeboz totit Evilmetahuman Gazzy88 Electricdangerr wristbangle janellemonae Belmot DONADAMS manmountain guestlander jaideyone bakynes itsTutsi ab11baddo 4koff Naijazeus Gavelslam

The is an act called summersault. Yari.ba will lie as usual, turnaround and pin the lie on somebody else. The so-called news conference was held by a Yari.ba who are affiliated with a banking entity and carried by Punch a news outlet owned by Yari.ba. I guess most Nigerians have come to understand the turncoat character of Yari.ba people and do no longer pay any mind to their inherent tendencies to blow lies.
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Yyeske(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Surprised how IPOB miscreants boycotted this thread, what a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by ApexPredator: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is the work of a random blogger. When did Imo city news become IPOB? O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) / Ganduje Consented To Tinubu’s Meeting With Kwankwaso – Jibrin / Tinubu, Shettima Get GCFR, GCON Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.