Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion (23060 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Danladi7:
BeautifulSE

Come and see another lie and chestbeat of the century....

the 90%,75% 50% people has done it again grin

50% population of southwest are non indigen.

The foolish human being has forgotten their city of brown roof is also part of southwest grin

That guy SouthEastFacts just throws figures around like lotto machine. Na one delusional asshole grin We posted some of his useless stats on the second page. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by alade112(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
They are now focusing on Ogun state o..

Non indigenes contributed 70% Ogun state IGR . SEE LIE

9 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Sammy07: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Bro, I don't understand oh. At the end of the day sha, I can't blame them. Na our people I blame. The fact that they even have the guts to contest for political posts in the SW shows there is a problem. The confidence lasan. Ordinary councillor that one Hausa man wanted to contest for in Ebonyi, if you see the comments ehn.

Anyway, I'd like to assume they're just wasting their time. I hope Ogun people don't disappoint
grin grin

You mean this

5 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by SouthEastFacts: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

That guy SouthEastFacts just throws figures around like lotto machine. Na one delusional asshole grin We posted some of his useless stats on the second page. cheesy
Are you people fools? Didn't you read the article?
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Danladi7: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Are you people fools? Didn't you read the article?
A beg go and sleep with your ignorance,stupidity and foolishness.

what stupid article?

Is it the national bureau of statistics that said non indigenes make 50% of southwest or IPOB bureau of statistics lies and empty chestbeat?

you mean Igbo and others also make 50% of Ibadan brown roof dwellers?

Even if you guys want to chestbeat,you do that with logic and brain!

LET ME BOOKMARK THIS THREAD,WE WILL KEEP UPDATING IT TILL ETERNITY BECAUSE WE KNOE YOU WILL NEVER STOP BECAUSE ITS IN YOUR BLOOD!

STUPID GRANDIOSELY AND PERSECUTORILY DELUDED HUMAN BEINGS!

17 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by slimthugchimee(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
gnykelly:

i served in one of those SE state, i can't begin to reel out what i experienced there. NO IBO MAN THAT HAVE LIVED IN ANY PART OF SW WILL BE ABLE TO COPE FOR ONE MONTH IN SE. let me limit it here.

Indeed...now y'all are the one's with the lies and delusions apart from Lagos(no mans land) how many of your red roof mordenised slums you call cities is liveable........
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by SouthEastFacts: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:
With a projected population of about 18 million by Lagos State Government, we can assume an Igbo population of 7.2 million in Lagos alone, over 3 million in Kano alone, leaving the other Northern states to share 8 million Igbos. With Lagos statistics we can safely assume, over another 11 million Igbos in the SW. This means about over 22 million Igbos living in the North and South West. -

IPOB bureau of statistics grin grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4157348/igbo-walka-walka-blessing-curse
What is the proportion of Igbos in Lagos? It was estimated to be over 40%. Simple research would have cured your ignorance.

Your state govt estimated Lagos population to be 18 million. 40% of 18 million is about 7.2 million.

If Igbos in Lagos alone are 7.2 million, then over half of that must be in the other 5 states, making over 11 million Igbos in SW. If we use 3-points Estimates to project the population, we will have over 11 million.

I know you fail Statistics, so you won't understand.
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by SouthEastFacts: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Bro, they manufacture these figures with so much ease. grin grin cheesy

Another one said ;

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6449000_20171206050547_jpeg88107e22a4396564218249d6e564298b
Shouting like a Yoruba man doesn't make you sensible. Attack statistics with fact. Use figures to disprove that.

Hating won't help you.
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by SouthEastFacts: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

They have the largest market, but their IGR is poo and the lowest in Nigeria and they can not survive without heading to the SW to peddle gala and fanyogo.. grin grin
If you are using IGR to measure economic activities in Nigeria then you are a fool. You need to be schooled in Economics.
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by ManMountain(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

[s]What is the proportion of Igbos in Lagos? It was estimated to be over 40%. Simple research would have cured your ignorance.

Your state govt estimated Lagos population to be 18 million. 40% of 18 million is about 7.2 million.

If Igbos in Lagos alone are 7.2 million, then over half of that must be in the other 5 states, making over 11 million Igbos in SW. If we use 3-points Estimates to project the population, we will have over 11 million.

I know you fail Statistics, so you won't understand[/s] .

Utterly disgusting crap
Do you live in lagos?
What is the population of ibos in the 3 senatorial districts?

8 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by SouthEastFacts: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=BeautifulSE post=63572924][/quote]
Next time you are opening a thread, mention me so that I start early to respond to you.

This thread just show you don't have basic knowledge of Statistics.
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by totit: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
ManMountain:

Utterly disgusting crap
Do you live in lagos?

Lmao.
It's that ibo-made statistic boy. grin

Lool cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by SouthEastFacts: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
ManMountain:

Utterly disgusting crap
Do you live in lagos?
I hate people that don't argue with figures. 4 out of every 10 people in Lagos are Igbos. Tinubu gave us that statistics. Dig it up kid!
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by ManMountain(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

I hate people that don't argue with figures. 4 out of every 10 people in Lagos are Igbos. Tinubu gave us that statistics. Dig it up kid!

I hate people that writes rubbish

Give us an official link to the rubbish you are saying

10 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by SouthEastFacts: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
ManMountain:

I hate people that writes rubbish
Give us an official link to the rubbish you are saying
Lazy boy, dig it up!
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Belmot(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Honestly speaking, nobody can save ibos from their inherent madness.

17 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Please let's stop quoting the East facts guy so everything doesn't get mixed up. I made a mistake by not adding some dots to his moniker. I don't like seeing their stupid comments

1 Like

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Markfemi2: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Now na 40% Ogun and 60% igr
Abeg what is the obsession of developing others while you self destruct

7 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Markfemi2:
Now na 40% Ogun and 60% igr
Abeg what is the obsession of developing others while you self destruct

When failures have nothing to show for themselves, they start taking credit for other people's successes grin That's what failures do

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 12:03am On Dec 27, 2017
totit:

Lmao.
It's that ibo-made statistic boy. grin

Lool cheesy

Land of the rising statistics grin grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by CrtlAltDel: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2017
I woke this morning to another one from my Biafra friend....this people ehen grin grin grin

SouthEastFacts:

Start with the little you have.

Do you know how Islam is spreading and conquering Europe? Through migration.

Yorubas will one day regret their decision not to travel. 50% of people in SW are non indigenes and Ndi Igbo are uniting them.

The Hausas have started traveling down to the East and you are here locking yourself up in your enclave. Even contesting elections in the East.

4 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
I woke this morning to another one from my Biafra friend....this people ehen grin grin grin

the SouthEastLies guy is the Assistant DG of Ipob bureau of statistics grin Anambla1stSon is the DG cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

4 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by okway: 6:06am On Jan 01, 2018
grin
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by tiger28: 6:56am On Jan 01, 2018
ODVanguard:

Supported. Omo they can lie for Africa. But those lies will keep catching up with and embarrassing them like this in full glare.
This is the reason the ijaws have overtaken them as the third tribe in Nigeria. They always dance NAKED in the market square EVERYTIME....Shameless ppl, Shameless pigs!!!

8 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by tiger28: 7:10am On Jan 01, 2018
The leaders of Ohanaeze said that the govt sponsored the fuel scarcity so that IGBOS wouldn't be able to go to their villages during xmas! And this dumb statement came from an elderly man. And they all CELEBRATED this statement like fools. So igbos are the ONLY pp that the scarcity is affectingShameless ppl, Shameless pigs!!!

6 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Caseless: 7:11am On Jan 01, 2018
BeautifulSE:

There is a level of delusion that if someone tells you Onitsha is more developed than Tokyo, you'll believe it. Ibos are at that level. And it's a collective thing. They all think alike. Delusion of grandeur + delusion of persecution is a deadly combo
the way they're easily manipulated to believe everything they're told still amazes me.

8 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by cozyfbaby: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2018
Rev. Ladi Thompson give shocking prophesy about Nigeria in 2018- Read what he says

Renowned cleric and founder of Living Waters Unlimited Church in Lagos, Rev. Ladi Thompson, has released some shocking revelations about events that might happen in the country between 2018 and 2019.

The cleric revealed that the nation is approaching the midnight hour of history where things would fall apart and the centre could no longer hold.

He told Sun that in the coming year, the church of God would be turned into entertainment centre just as violence, would escalate in some quarters.

According to him, “what everybody is crying out for is either we go to a meltdown, when I say a meltdown , I really mean meltdown, there will be escalation of violence like never before, the devaluation of human worth will be like the days of human sacrifices. Blood will spill.

Read more here http://www.correctmum.com.ng/rev-ladi-thompson-give-shocking-prophesy-nigeria-2018-read-says/

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by tiger28: 7:24am On Jan 01, 2018
http://naijagists.com/israeli-rabbi-urges-igbos-set-records-straight-says-not-descendants-israel/

EVEN after the Israelis SEVERALLY denied them,these NOTORIOUS land grabbers were STILL dragging Israeli citizenship with the Israelis, who does that Shameless ppl, Shameless pigs!!!

5 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by tiger28: 7:31am On Jan 01, 2018
https://www.naija.ng/694046-massob-explains-biafrans-can-use-passports.html#694046

After they don collect passport money from their own ppl. Now the Dilector is in ghana eating Pizza....lol.

3 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by tiger28: 7:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by tiger28: 8:21am On Jan 01, 2018
https://www.bellanaija.com/2015/10/pro-biafra-activists-in-india-threaten-to-destroy-nigerian-embassy/

The Pigs threatened to burn the nigerian embassy in india if kanu wasnt released within 24 hours. Kanu was released around 4320 hours later.......the embassy is STILL standing kampe!Shameless ppl,shameless pigs!!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC / Okorocha Suspends AG, Orders Arrest Of Bank Managers Over Non- Payment Of Salari / "Universities Spending Scarce Resource On Course That Are Not Relevant" - Ben Br

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.