Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion (23051 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / The Age of Illusion and Delusion (UPDATE: DO NOT FEAR DEATH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2017
gnykelly:

i served in one of those SE state, i can't begin to reel out what i experienced there. NO IBO MAN THAT HAVE LIVED IN ANY PART OF SW WILL BE ABLE TO COPE FOR ONE MONTH IN SE. let me limit it here.

grin I know people who have similar experiences. It's very easy to tell lies about the region cos there aren't many yorubas there. We'd love to hear your story sha cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Sammy07: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Guys have you all forgotten this...

Those miscreants said.
'If Buhari comes to Southeast.
He won't go back alive....'

They make him a crown prince when he went there

Check out our Crown Prince grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by coolitempa(f): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
This thread is a killer...as for me I gave up when I met this well educated and comfortable ibo guy in london here o.....and the guy believed Cownu’s claim that Buhari offered him five states and he turned it down.... grin grin.......there is no doubt in my mind that this is a medically challenging subject in need of investigations.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Sammy07: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
This thread should be...

Christmas gifts to IPOB

12 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by coolitempa(f): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
gnykelly:

i served in one of those SE state, i can't begin to reel out what i experienced there. NO IBO MAN THAT HAVE LIVED IN ANY PART OF SW WILL BE ABLE TO COPE FOR ONE MONTH IN SE. let me limit it here.

Oya back us story..... grin
Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Sammy07: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
coolitempa:
This thread is a killer...as for me I gave up when I met this well educated and comfortable ibo guy in london here o.....and the guy believed Cownu’s claim that Buhari offered him five states and he turned it down.... grin grin.......there is no doubt in my mind that this is a medically challenging subject in need of investigations.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin Their brain needs to be Melt and remould again..

Maybe because of their head is Flat, that's why their Brains is also Flat

12 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by coolitempa(f): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sammy07:

grin There brain needs to be Melt and remould again..

Maybe because of their head is Flat, that's why their Brains is also Flat

This is an interesting angle sha....the moulding of their heads at childbirth might have caused permanent damaged... shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Yyeske(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sammy07:
This thread should be...

Christmas gifts to IPOB / IGBOS / MASSOB
Please edit the Igbo out, Igbo doesn't equate to those other two terms

6 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Sammy07: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Yyeske:
Please edit the Igbo out, Igbo doesn't equate to those other two terms

Okay no problem

5 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Sammy07: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
coolitempa:

This is an interesting angle sha....the moulding of their heads at childbirth might have caused permanent damaged... shocked shocked

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by gnykelly(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
where is amarabae gan self. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by usba: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
The only thread in nairaland that comes in 3D grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by deomelo: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2017

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by deomelo: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2017

Where is this delusional and psychotic clown clown sef?

grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by superstar1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Please where is their Messiah -- the Lunatic Dilector??

8 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by intruxive(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
superstar1:
Please where is their Messiah -- the Lunatic Dilector??
According to them (another lie) he is dead, killed and his body taken to heaven by shuku alabama to return as ndigbo jesus on the day of lefulendum grin
Meanwhile my guy dey chop pizza for ghana dey strategies how to permanently disappear go meet chuddy of MMM for Philippines grin

11 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by deomelo: 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
intruxive:

According to them (another lie) he is dead, killed and his body taken to heaven by shuku alabama to return as ndigbo jesus on the day of lefulendum grin
Meanwhile my guy dey chop pizza for ghana dey strategies how to permanently disappear go meet chuddy of MMM for Philippines grin

Lafta go kill me... grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Sammy07: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
intruxive:

grin grin grin grin

Abeq, no kill me with laughter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Belmot(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hahahahahaha! This thread is da bomb.... The lies are just too much you begin to wonder how it is possible for one tribe to become this shameless.

8 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by kbshow100(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is one of the few threads I follow on nairaland. It's hilarious.

But i wonder how these people think at all(i almost concluded that they think through their anus).

If you have ever been to newspaper stands especially in abuja(Area 10, Area 1, zone 5, UTC, and the reast) during the heat of Kanu reign you will see dressed men arguing trash about Biafra with some unimaginable claims.

I remembered one mumu saying that FG brought down MMM because most of the investors are Igbo people and buhari is not happy with that.

The fraudster called kanu have really found the MUMU button of some igbo youth.

Abive all, i think they need diliverance. It looks spiritual. They are not normal

15 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 6:16am On Dec 26, 2017
Addressing a gathering of Igbos in East London, on Tuesday, Mbaka said, “No Hausa person owns property in Igboland. No Yoruba person owns property in Igboland.

But 60% of businesses in northern Nigeria are owned by Igbos. 40% of businesses in western Nigeria are owned by Igbos.”

They also own all the barbershops, the restaurants, the salons, the schools, the factories, bakeries etc I guess only 2x2s count as businesses. Yeye people grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

11 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 6:23am On Dec 26, 2017
We're going into 2018. There are some extremely ignorant Yorubas that also echo foolish statements like this to play detribalized . God should not punish any of you that will reply me with nonsense talk like this next year. Please drop your foolishness before this year ends. You still have 5 days left. Don't be unfortunate

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2017
We Yorubas need to develop a habit of asking questions. It shouldn't be just something we do when someone creates a thread. It should be a habit. The fact is, there are plenty yorubas who believe all these lies they throw around because that's all they see. Lies! When the ignorant ones see us doing it all the time, they too will start asking questions

If they tell you they own this and that or they start throwing figures around, tell them to show you their sources/evidences. We shouldn't sit down and be letting them bobo us with beer parlour stats. These people lie too much grin cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by NCP: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:
We Yorubas need to develop a habit of asking questions. It shouldn't be just something we do when someone creates a thread. It should be a habit. The fact is, there are plenty yorubas who believe all these lies they throw around because that's all they see. Lies! When the ignorant ones see us doing it all the time. They too will start asking questions

If they you tell you they own this and that or they start throwing figures around, tell them to show you their sources/evidences. We shouldn't sit down and be letting them bobo us with beer parlour stats. These people lie too much grin cheesy

Yes, these are part of the "outrageous feel good" mentioned by Dr. Okechukwuma Obidgo in his seminal work on VictimsMentality Syndrome.

8 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Again, the Non indigenes are never recognized despite the fact that they accounts for 40% and 60- 70% of the state's IGR when it comes to commerce.

grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

5 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2017

In her remark the Ada Di Ora Nma of Ndigbo, Ado-Odo Ota, His Royal Highness, Queen Tessy Nwaobi Nnadi said that over time, non-indigenes have not been recognised and therefore, have not been given its rightful place in the region.

Noting that it is only during elections that they are called upon after which they were dumped again, the queen added "It is only election period they come to us because they need votes. The non-indigenes population is more than the indigenes.

Imagine thinking there are more non-yorubas than Yorubas in the SW. These ones don mad finish. Na only to wear tear tear cloth remain grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by chuksanambra: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
They said Ojuku's manhood lives on but this is the thread that would finally kill Ojuku's manhood.

Let me bookmark this thread, I'll buy peppersoup n beer to go with it. The level of humor here is crazy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by totit: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Imagine thinking there are more non-yorubas than Yorubas in the SW. These ones don mad finish. Na only to wear tear tear cloth remain grin grin
Please, Emboldened that ridiculous figures/stats part of yeye article, abeg.
Loll grin

Noting that it is only during elections that they are called upon after which they were dumped again, the queen added "It is only election period they come to us because they need votes. The non-indigenes population is more than the indigenes

4 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
chuksanambra:
They said Ojuku's manhood lives on but this is the thread that would finally kill Ojuku's manhood.

Let me bookmark this thread, I'll buy peppersoup n beer to go with it. The level of humor here is crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by ODVanguard: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

grin cheesy

Lol. They keep 'developing' and taking credit for the high IGR of other states, yet their states (even with all their markets and traders) record the lowest IGR. Their leadership and ipob keeps crying daily that they should return home, stay put and invest in igboland yet they no gree hear word. Pray tell what special rights/privileges are they clamouring for with this newly formed association that they don't already enjoy as settlers in the state? Is it that they want to be recognized as indigenes of the state, become LG chairmen, or governor, because I don't understand ?? Why Ogun state? Abeg which kind confusion be dis?

Na the same una want Biafra, at the same time want presidency, cry about controlling Nigerian economy yet in the same breath still scream about being marginalized It is no longer Lagos that you people are appropriating, now it is 'brown-roofed/underdeveloped' Ogun that Anambra is supposedly more developed than and superior to economically?? Igbo why? Why? Why? Why? Why always you people all the time, why?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by BeautifulSE: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
ODVanguard:

Lol. They keep 'developing' and taking credit for the high IGR of other states, yet their states (even with all their markets and traders) record the lowest IGR. Their leadership and ipob keeps crying daily that they should return home, stay put and invest in igboland yet they no gree hear word. Pray tell what special rights/privileges are they clamouring for with this newly formed association that they don't already enjoy as settlers in the state? Is it that they want to be recognized as indigenes of the state, become LG chairmen, or governor, because I don't understand ?? Why Ogun state? Abeg which kind confusion be dis?

Na the same una want Biafra, at the same time want presidency, cry about controlling Nigerian economy yet in the same breath still scream about being marginalized It is no longer Lagos that you people are appropriating, now it is 'brown-roofed/underdeveloped' Ogun that Anambra is supposedly more developed than and superior to economically?? Igbo why? Why? Why? Why? Why always you people all the time, why?

Bro, I don't understand oh. At the end of the day sha, I can't blame them. Na our people I blame. The fact that they even have the guts to contest for political posts in the SW shows there is a problem. The confidence lasan. Ordinary councillor that one Hausa man wanted to contest for in Ebonyi, if you see the comments ehn.

Anyway, I'd like to assume they're just wasting their time. I hope Ogun people don't disappoint

9 Likes

Re: Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion by Danladi7: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE

Come and see another lie and chestbeat of the century....

the 90%,75% 50% people has done it again grin

50% population of southwest are non indigen.

The foolish human being has forgotten their city of brown roof is also part of southwest grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) / INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections / Bauchi: PDP Wins Tafawa Balewa State Assembly Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.