Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones (16612 Views)

Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions / Apple Fined For Slowing Down Old Iphones / Apple Sued For Slowing Down Older Iphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones by baby124: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Vacora:

Apple carried out a remote diagnosis and allegedly the result says my battery is ‘consumed’ so I need to have it replaced for approx £79 as long as there are no other issues? I told them I will think about it.
That’s good. It’s really only apple that can replace their battery. Anything that has to do with Apple repairs or replacement will have to go through apple. So that they can charge you more. It’s best to get a replacement since you live abroad. Don’t you have insurance on your phone? Or warranty? Apple makes money from its users in every little way. During production of their phones they must think about this very well. grin
Re: Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones by mikolo80: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
tstx:
Oyibo n lawsuits
they stand up for their privileges, while you think it will drop from heaven
Re: Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones by mikolo80: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Troublemaker007:

My iPhone 7 hangs a lot due to the last update and it’s making me scared of updating it to the current update. Why Apple dey wicked her customers like this embarassed
magas must pay
Re: Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones by zero8zero(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
nurshah:

I though its cosmetic surgery
How are you? Not seen your friend around,hope all is well?
Re: Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones by Vacora(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
baby124:

That’s good. It’s really only apple that can replace their battery. Anything that has to do with Apple repairs or replacement will have to go through apple. So that they can charge you more. It’s best to get a replacement since you live abroad. Don’t you have insurance on your phone? Or warranty? Apple makes money from its users in every little way. During production of their phones they must think about this very well. grin

Had the phone for over 3 years now so warranty don finish and I refuse to upgrade or buy another phone grin I get insurance sha and you just reminded me wink
Re: Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
zero8zero:
ok, Pls edit his name from your post so that he won't ban you too.

Are you scared for me ? grin
Re: Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones by zero8zero(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
nurshah:

You just came back from a ban & why would you want to go back too soon unless you have other acct(s).
Wait, you no longer care if you get a ban?
Re: Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones by zero8zero(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
nurshah:

You've got yourself banned but i asked you to edit.
Re: Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
zero8zero:
You've got yourself banned but i asked you to edit.

Nope am here.free as a bird
Re: Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones by zero8zero(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
nurshah:

Lol, you went mute, i thought you were banned.
How's your day?
Re: Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones by zero8zero(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
nurshah:

i want to talk to gal, sent a pm, still no reply. kindly talk to her for me
Re: Apple Sued By More Than Three Federal Courts For Slowing Older Iphones by seyema(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
baby124:
Their stupid updates are very annoying. All of a sudden you run out of space, battery and the phone slows down. It is intentionally done to frustrate the consumer into buying a new phone. If this happens again with my new phone then I am porting to Android. The only issue is that apple provides a good level of security than android.
Then port to miui, there security is on par with apple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Shocked With What I Saw Today!!! / Why Snapchat May Not Survive Beyond 2019 / Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.