Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (53765 Views)

LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by frankyychiji(f): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

What kind question

Is there anywhere in the world you dont find yanminri? angry
Now you can see the original potor republic grin
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by frankyychiji(f): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
EweduAfonja:
so logos get Mud eeeehhkwaa.....
That's the original potor republic nah

1 Like

Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Wow!!! Thumbs up guys
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by Nasir123(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
wahles:
We shall kuku get der

We must get there with the help of the good once among us.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by omooba969(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
dollytino4real:
is he ur father or ur uncle?

I won't stoop to that level with a low life like you but you need to know that we ain't mates. smiley

1 Like

Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by Walphem(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
I pray and hope this guys resources (human and equipments) will be well managed and replaced adequately..they have been doing great works at zero cost...tax payers cost ofcourse.

Please guys keep the ball going and even challenge yourself for higher achievements
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by damola1: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Time line though. 24 hours ! Gosh
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by generalcorper042(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Eko oni Baje ooooo
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
omooba969:

I won't stoop to that level with low life like you but you need to know that we ain't mates. smiley
ok sori mr buhari age mate
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by seguno2: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
wahles:
We shall kuku get der

Just by typing it on nairaland and claiming it?
You never start.
You and other “claimers” better role up your sleeves and get really busy if you want to get anywhere.
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by seguno2: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Oche211:
Lagos emmergency team remains the best in the country.
Better than what we have at the federal level.
Good work guys.
Patiently waiting for "STATE POLICE" so that we get rid of the federal ones in Lagos.

With a budget of almost N1 trillion, Ambode is under performing, mostly carrying out the constitutional work of LGAs while neglecting state responsibilities.
It is shameful that educated, smart, intelligent and sophisticated Lagosians are not scrutinising his administration more closely to see how much looting is going on.
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Thank God for his life o....eh eh in my country na
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by seguno2: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
AnodaIT:
To say na Imo State.....

The APC governor there will only do a statue at his drowning site.
Such a useless thing, giving 14 days of holidays when there is so much rot in the state that need urgent attention.
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by Seedorffay: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
MobilityExpress:
LASEMA is the best agency in lagos right now, followed by maybe LAWMA. God bless whoever conceived this idea.

Lawma? That can't be true ooooo. Seems u dnt reside in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by seguno2: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Lagos is light years ahead of other states

Lagos IGR paid directly or indirectly by the hardworking Lagosians and visitors is light years ahead of other states.
Unfortunately, the interest of Lagosians is light years behind global standards of transparency hence the money is looted easily as the deprived people cheer their leaders looters on.
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by admax(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
You sir are crazily funny! grin grin grin ;DLol

jerflakes:

.... The mud go dry on top him body, and he go come hard like Statue

1 Like

Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by Fezzolee: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
policy12:

Wetin for happen...we for don turn him to statue like this
TRIBAL ISSUE HERE!
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by adecz: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
LASEMA!!

LASEMA!!!

LASEMA!!!!

how many times I call una name??

Una wait 24 hours b4 una take action??

Abi petrol no dey for una area??

Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
How did he get himself there
I crawled
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
seguno2:

Lagos IGR paid directly or indirectly by the hardworking Lagosians and visitors is light years ahead of other states.
Unfortunately, the interest of Lagosians is light years behind global standards of transparency hence the money is looted easily as the deprived people cheer their leaders looters on.
The thing is, Lagos State has been lucky to have had visionary leaders like Fashola and Ambode. It's not only about its revenue. Take a state like Rivers for example. Rivers has an IGR close to half of what Lagos state generates and a Federal account that is more than what Lagos State gets. What has River been able it achieve with its huge resources? Remember that River has far less people to cater for. It's population is far less than half of Lagos. Rivers state like most state in Nigeria is a gold mine if the revenue streams available are properly harnessed. But it has been unlucky with leaders, from Odili, to the fool Amaechi to the slowpoke Wike. So it is with my state, that has been govern from fool to another.

1 Like

Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by seguno2: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

What kind question
Is there anywhere in the world you dont find yanminri? angry

She asked a valid, intelligent question to ensure that we RESEARCH and find ways to prevent future occurrence.
Instead you are displaying publicly the reason for an illiterate to lead a country with the highest number of university students in the USA.
We truly deserve our leaders looters.
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by BushDoctor123: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
How did he get himself there
my exact thought.
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by olureignforever: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
KushyKush:

That's one of those nairalanders always typing "Shift let me faint"

So the shifter shifted, while the shiftee fell into the mud

Do you understand now?

Laugh Wan tear my belle.
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by kenoz(m): 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nice one

Thank God for his life
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by akigbemaru: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
policy12:

Wetin for happen...we for don turn him to statue like this
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by raphy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
Person wanted to comit suicide he did not knw it was mud he dive at night mud welcom boom he was stuck till day break.

God give him second chance to live.. I always saw tht mud there...
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by lereinter(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
only in lagos such rescue occur

will other states learn
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by seguno2: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
The thing is, Lagos State has been lucky to have had visionary leaders like Fashola and Ambode. It's not only about its revenue. Take a state like Rivers for example. Rivers has an IGR close to half of what Lagos state generates and a Federal account that is more than what Lagos State gets. What has River been able it achieve with its huge resources? Remember that River has far less people to cater for. It's population is far less than half of Lagos. Rivers state like most state in Nigeria is a gold mine if the revenue streams available are properly harnessed. But it has been unlucky with leaders, from Odili, to the fool Amaechi to the slowpoke Wike. So it is with my state, that has been govern from fool to another.

There is no doubt that Lagos has done better than most states in the current democratic dispensation since 1999. Anambra and Enugu may be two exceptions.
However, compared to the 50s/60s and the 80s under Awolowo and Jakande respectively, Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are complete failures.
Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by omooba969(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok sori mr buhari age mate

Git da fvck off me menshun now ok.

Re: LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) by omooba969(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
EweduAfonja:

yes he is referring to the muddy state of logos....

Just give us a tour round Potopoto Republic. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake / The Long Snake Killed At A Mechanic-Workshop In Port-harcourt (Graphic Pics) / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.