Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Hahaha, Wonders Will Never Cease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hahaha, Wonders Will Never Cease (586 Views)

Wonders Will Never End!!! Naija Babe Recorded Piercing Her Toto / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) / Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahaha, Wonders Will Never Cease by BIGVAJINA(f): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
An old man I have been having pity for and helping by giving him food and tips proposed loved to me. Lol
This is about 90 plus years and I am like a granddaughter to him

Has lost all his teeth
I told him no but he has been crying grin
What do I do?
Re: Hahaha, Wonders Will Never Cease by biafraisdead(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
BIGVAJINA:
An old man I have been having pity for and helping by giving him food and tips proposed loved to me. Lol
This is about 90 plus years and I am like a granddaughter to him

Has lost all his teeth
I told him no but he has been crying grin
What do I do?
u attract ur likes; a young lady in a grandma's body.smh
Re: Hahaha, Wonders Will Never Cease by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
biafraisdead:

u attract ur likes; a young lady in a grandma's body.smh
Are u out of ur mind? Be reasonable in ur thinking and stop behaving like an e-holigan. Someone u haven't seen b4?
Re: Hahaha, Wonders Will Never Cease by Modelqwen(f): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
shocked

Change ur moniker to small vag*na...dat all u could do.
Re: Hahaha, Wonders Will Never Cease by biafraisdead(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
kaorama:

Are u out of ur mind? Be reasonable in ur thinking and stop behaving like an e-holigan. Someone u haven't seen b4?
mad people roaming all over Nigeria, I was only trying to be humorous cos to me the op was only joking. so learn to mind ur business. asshole.
Re: Hahaha, Wonders Will Never Cease by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
biafraisdead:

mad people roaming all over Nigeria, I was only trying to be humorous cos to me the op was only joking. so learn to mind ur business. asshole.
You definitely have a low IQ and have bad upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Hahaha, Wonders Will Never Cease by biafraisdead(m): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
kaorama:

You definitely have a low IQ and have bad upbringing.
look at a dull buffoon talking about IQ. like I said ur supposed to be in the intensive care unit of a good psychiatric hospital, continue to roam about u think ur doing me.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Soul Mate? / WARNING: Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions / 4 Reasons Your Woman Does Not Like To Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.