Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) (11346 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing / Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
A girl I just met few days ago online just messaged me today…
Well just like any normal free day,I was down for a calm and Informal chat..only for her to tell me she’s not fine ..

(Pictures below)

(In my head)
Normal slang when they want to bill you
……………….

I tried to avoid asking her “why?”
so I asked her something else,I asked her if her admission might be the reason for her sadness…I even tried asking her about her school stuff but she still ended up billing me !!!

I pushed further by asking her if she has a boyfriend but she doesn’t and she refused to tell me the reason why.

What do I do now? Cause I feel for her though
This is not the first time a girl would ask me for an urgent 2k but …

Where are the legends in the house ?

What do you think she is up to?

Is she one of those urgent 2k girls?

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wasn't expecting this tho..look so immature..why is it that most boys on here ain't mature tho..
Ok she sent you a message that she needs help..good you either tell her you ain't giving nothing or you help her.. easy as that..no one is gonna hang you for that...

Get a grip of yourself and stop bringing your most private issues here tho..this is something a third party shouldn't see or hear about..you either help with free mind or leave her(tell her you can't)
You posted this for fun or what?well good for you.. speaks a lot about you.. undecided

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[/s]

The girl is here to defend herself.

55 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

My comment is already available.. thanks kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by heniford2: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wasn't expecting this tho..look so immature..why is it that most boys on here ain't mature tho..
Ok she sent you a message that she needs help..good you either tell her you ain't giving nothing or you help her.. easy as that..no one is gonna hang you for that...

Get a grip of yourself and stop bringing your most private issues here tho..this is something a third party shouldn't see or hear about..you either help with free mind or leave her(tell her you can't)
You posted this for fun or what?well good for you.. speaks a lot about you.. undecided
you ladies caused it kids know insults you like crazy grin grin just imagine not even up to 100pounds ordinary 2k look at how she started the conversation like is the guys responsibility to proved 2k, i guess ur among this girls type of league undecided

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol... if u pay thunder go locate u grin
As for me I done late for match. Add 1k join that money siddon with my smoothie and spiked AZ cheering the blues to victory

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[/s]

Why will you beg a guy you just met for money? Have you no shame??

What if you never meet him, how would you have eaten?

Beggar.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If everything were to be kept private,this Forum won’t be up and running

We just have to keep sensitizing everyone

It’s no news that this has become most girls habits and this same girl won’t even chat me up again cause I refused her my assistance

I don’t see where the immaturity lies

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by saintjimos(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
You should have decline successfully instead of posting it here

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Beggar.

Please tell him like I don’t get

People like him will gladly squeeze something out of nothing to give to her not out of pity but for Ego
Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Theboy21: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bro op, you sef follow contribute for those girls to dey get entitlement shiit, instead of asking her bout her father or family you are now asking her bout her boyfriend, so he should be the taking care of her ??cheesy cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:

If everything were to be kept private,this Forum won’t be up and running

We just have to keep sensitizing everyone

It’s no news that this has become most girls habits and this same girl won’t even chat me up again cause I refused her my assistance

I don’t see where the immaturity lies

Makes no sense.. making no point.. completely pointless..
So if they request urgent money or whatsoever why not tell her you have nothing for her straight up..
Ok tell me why did you post this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Beggar.
Yeah he could have said he has no money to spare... she should deal with that..he is not obligated to give her nothing.. you get?
My point is posting here look babyish..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
heniford2:
you ladies caused it kids know insults you like crazy grin grin just imagine not even up to 100pounds ordinary 2k look at how she started the conversation like is the guys responsibility to proved 2k, i guess ur among this girls type of league undecided
As far as I've never begged you for nothing I've never told you nothing about myself then anything you say won't be taken serious.. cheesy

Let kids insult me it gives me more motivation you know.. cheesy
Who cares?he could have blatantly refused and told her straight up.. simple..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Lindahud: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:
Well just like any normal free day,I was down for a calm and Informal chat..only for her to tell me she’s not fine ..

(Pictures below)

(In my head)
……………….

so I asked her something else,I asked her if her admission might be the reason for her sadness…I even tried asking her about her school stuff but she still ended up billing me !!!

I pushed further by asking her if she has a boyfriend but she doesn’t and she refused to tell me the reason why.

That’s what some girls do
It’s a trend
But not all girls do that
Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Op kindly give her it nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Lindahud: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
killmods:
Lol... if u pay thunder go locate u grin
As for me I done late for match. Add 1k join that money siddon with my smoothie and spiked AZ cheering the blues to victory

Lolz you na Sabi nigga

Shey na Liverpool vs Chelsea?

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Lindahud: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
leody:
Op kindly give her it nothing

grin
Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Lindahud: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As far as I've never begged you for nothing I've never told you nothing about myself then anything you say won't be taken serious.. cheesy

Let kids insult me it gives me more motivation you know.. cheesy
Who cares?he could have blatantly refused and told her straight up.. simple..

But I’m sure you must have begged somebody on a low grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Lindahud: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah he could have said he has no money to spare... she should deal with that..he is not obligated to give her nothing.. you get?
My point is posting here look babyish..

There is nothing babyish about all this

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Lindahud: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Makes no sense.. making no point.. completely pointless..
So if they request urgent money or whatsoever why not tell her you have nothing for her straight up..
Ok tell me why did you post this?

Haaa
He is making a lot of point na
And he has told you everything in the world today should be kept private but it is what it is

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Lindahud: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Theboy21:
Bro op, you sef follow contribute for those girls to dey get entitlement shiit, instead of asking her bout her father or family you are now asking her bout her boyfriend, so he should be the taking care of her ??cheesy cheesy

Op sef for nor answer the girl sef
Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lindahud:

Haaa
And he has told you everything in the world today should be kept private but it is what it is
Ok
Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lindahud:

But I’m sure you must have begged somebody on a low grin
Ain't telling you nana about myself.. kiss
Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ain't telling you nana about myself.. kiss

You can’t deny it then

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lindahud:

Haaa

Thank you jare
Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lindahud:

There is nothing babyish about all this

I love this Linda

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lindahud:

Lolz you na Sabi nigga

Shey na Liverpool vs Chelsea?
Omor na still 0 - 0
Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
killmods:

Omor na still 0 - 0

I just dey comot Centre like this
The match Warm die

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
saintjimos:
You should have decline successfully instead of posting it here
Exactly. Not that I support all these urgent 2k girls but then this cruise show off is uncalled for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
kyber:

(Pictures below)

(In my head)
……………….

All this for 2kpali ,hmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex / How To Last Longer In Bed And Be A Real Man With Groudnut Oil And Palm Wine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.