Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" (69462 Views)

Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Anita Joseph: 'My Boyfriend Feels Jealous When I Kiss & Cuddle In Movies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by loomer: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Even with money join I no fit follow this kind yansh. Na shit go full am
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Tugsramm(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
lodgerill2:
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, in a new interview revealed what attracts men to her. According to the actress who wondered if having a big ass or a killer figure is a problem, it has not been easy dealing with the advances she’s been getting.

She told Saturday Beats;
“When it comes to my body, it has not been easy with the advances I get from men because of my bum. It has not been easy at all. It makes me wonder if it is a problem having a big bum or a killer figure”.

On if she will opt for bum reduction, she said;
“It has never occurred to me to reduce my bum. No, why will I do that? Reducing my bum will be me mocking God for what He has blessed me with. I can’t even add weight because if I do, my bum would become massive. People pay to make their bum big, why would I reduce the natural one God gave me for free? Please leave my bum, it’s from God, undiluted.”

She then admitted she is in a relationship;
“I am in a relationship but my boyfriend is not in the entertainment industry, I would say that our meeting was a miraculous one.”

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/men-always-surround-me-because-of-my.html?m=1

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by manci(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
She mean her suckaway
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by canalily(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Old woman. Ur butt big pass this one the owner is holding with her hand as she walksundecided

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by thunderbabs: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Men sha....we will jus be runnin after yansh as if after Cumming, we won't eat another meal. Warris dz won carrying nw DT she feels mks her hot.....

Like say Dem no dey mess undecided
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by M2dX(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Big poo bum bum...
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by fucklikant101(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
congo4ka:
I am also attracted to your big bum and would not mind to have my share of the juice. Na like this I go chop my own kiss

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Femistic123: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
She go sweet for doggy style
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by henchamb(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Cheap things always attracts many customers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Bigprick9inches: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
if the only thing that attracts men towards you is your nyansh then i do feel sorry for you, really... let them be attracted to your beauty/grace/class (or at least intelligence), as there sure is NOTHING to brag about if men approach you solely to fukc you

btw look at these hippo legs....disgusting!!!
OMG please Stfu. Must you display your stupidity publicly?
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sir Lefulefu whats your take on this issue?
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Stanleyafam(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Wrong goals, smh
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by IamChiboi(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
When a girl is beautiful & endowed without brains, it is her private part that suffers the most.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by israelmao(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
You would have in the spirit of magnanimity shed off some to Tonto Dike and others who are not well-endowed in that region.
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by victorazyvictor(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
Na shitt dey there
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by sogud(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
lodgerill2:
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, in a new interview revealed what attracts men to her. According to the actress who wondered if having a big ass or a killer figure is a problem, it has not been easy dealing with the advances she’s been getting.

She told Saturday Beats;
“When it comes to my body, it has not been easy with the advances I get from men because of my bum. It has not been easy at all. It makes me wonder if it is a problem having a big bum or a killer figure”.

On if she will opt for bum reduction, she said;
“It has never occurred to me to reduce my bum. No, why will I do that? Reducing my bum will be me mocking God for what He has blessed me with. I can’t even add weight because if I do, my bum would become massive. People pay to make their bum big, why would I reduce the natural one God gave me for free? Please leave my bum, it’s from God, undiluted.”

She then admitted she is in a relationship;
“I am in a relationship but my boyfriend is not in the entertainment industry, I would say that our meeting was a miraculous one.”

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/men-always-surround-me-because-of-my.html?m=1

Soooooooooo urgly
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by correctguy101(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
if the only thing that attracts men towards you is your nyansh then i do feel sorry for you, really... let them be attracted to your beauty/grace/class (or at least intelligence), as there sure is NOTHING to brag about if men approach you solely to fukc you

Comot dia. I love girls with fine legs I can eat and lick... tongue

That leg is the kind I'll lick and bite to the real Jerusalem grin

Like you like them slim. I like her spec. Even allowed someone a bit bigger than her kidnap me.....
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by mosez346(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
my friend pack well people are no more interested in big back television again they were after flat screen. stop deceiving yourself........
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Aurobindo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
puupuu ass
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by omooba969(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Escalze:
I love em thick wink

Like this?

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
correctguy101:

Comot dia. I love girls with HIPPO legs I can eat and lick... tongue

That leg is the kind I'll lick and bite to the real Jerusalem grin

Like you like them slim. I like her spec. Even allowed someone a bit bigger than her kidnap me.....

FIXED

...and you are entitled to your desires, bro

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

OMG please Stfu. Must you display your stupidity publicly?

see this one... if it isnt the sexually desperate soul who is seekig for sex with strangers on NL. i guess desperados like you would fukc anything with a coochie (mad women, handicapped etc)....so that woman must be talking about men like you.

may you get the help of jesus on this fine sunday. lol!

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by muller101(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
What more can she offer. People will say women are sex objects
It's because of people like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
dumo1:
Sir Lefulefu whats your take on this issue?
You people don't want this guy's life to be ever straight again
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by muller101(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Femistic123:
it's shitttt box

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by correctguy101(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
mosez346:
my friend pack well people are no more interested in big back television again they were after flat screen. stop deceiving yourself........

Mumu boy...I like plumped up jor grin

Follow your lane. tongue

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by omooba969(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Femistic123:

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Espada1: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
The bigger the yash, the bigger the fish smell

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Praktikals(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You made some salient points ,but those legs ain't disgusting. If them open for you ehn, you go enter cloud 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.