Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" (69466 Views)

Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Anita Joseph: 'My Boyfriend Feels Jealous When I Kiss & Cuddle In Movies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Kingsley10000: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
fine nyash

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Leebeedo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
If at this age and time, you still take pride and place value on such stuffs, then I sincerely pity your destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by CloudResident(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
Why women no get sense?

Women get sense. Na she no get. Ao you go dey brag with that irregular mass of flesh and fatty components packaged by body magic.Remove those clothes and it's spillage ayakata grin
Better work on it if not,arthritis is a a likely end product in the near future

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Olafisoyem:

Give her 20 years that back will turn to problem. All those old women with v boot

forget 20yrs o, after a kid or two, it will go downhill from that point on...

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by SAMBARRY: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin
MrBrownJay1:
if the only thing that attracts men towards you is your nyansh then i do feel sorry for you, really... let them be attracted to your beauty/grace/class (or at least intelligence), as there sure is NOTHING to brag about if men approach you solely to fukc you

btw look at these hippo legs....disgusting!!!
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by 2016v2017: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
WealthPhillips:
Aunty how old are you
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by arrestdarrester: 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Better stop deceiving yourself. Some men are flies you know
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by morereb10: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
ok

thank u for sharing
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Jlow2: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
pple re busy on how to celebrate with der luved ones,ur here showing us smellin soakaway.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Awoleesu(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
ELEPHANTIDAE!
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by SAMBARRY: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin
walegees:
when all you are is what the eye can see
when all you think you are is what people say about you
you fate isn't different from that of a roasted corn

bigger nyash had been buried
more are still coming
and more will be buried

sometime when I see what woman Nyash as turn man into
I remained confused on what exactly is responsible
Ordinary lump of flesh....

and the man became senseless
the carrier (of the nyash) gradually become a celebrity
the moment they were given audience, they confirm to the world that without nyash they are nothing.

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by ITL: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by jimyjames(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
am not a fan, women with big bum's are too lazy in bed undecided
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by newoffer: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
She is suffering from bum elephantiasis
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by ofuonyebi: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
this your water pot ikebe that keeps attracting bingos of marabous to you will put you to trouble at the end when they finish draining the

water....aids, hivs & monkey pox etc they are not all dead....very vulnerable to useless bottoms like yours...stop bragging..
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Escalze(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
omooba969:

Like this?
oh yeah bro wink
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by reality17(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
ladyF:
Hmmmm.... Ladies, may God not make only your bum-bum attract men and women to you. Say Amen grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

I wonder Wat attracts men to u.... guess it's 'LadyF again'
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Unitedabby(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
This is why i hate watching nollywood movies.they've got nothing to offer
watching their crab for me works faster than valium 5
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by millionboi2: 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Playz:
She's obviously advertising her Christmas packages... cheesy grin
She is looking for customer.
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Trottle: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
if the only thing that attracts men towards you is your nyansh then i do feel sorry for you, really... let them be attracted to your beauty/grace/class (or at least intelligence), as there sure is NOTHING to brag about if men approach you solely to fukc you

Thumbs up Sir!

You're complaining (and most definitely happy) that men approach you because of whatever you pride yourself in yet, you suggstively flaunt it, and also wear inappropriate clothes. Can someone see the insane amount of stupidity inherent?

Her mates are busy proving themselves to be worth something intellectually, but here, Old cargo, you're busy flaunting yourself like some 16 year old teen.
Grow up Agbaya!
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Unitedabby(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
lodgerill2:
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, in a new interview revealed what attracts men to her. According to the actress who wondered if having a big ass or a killer figure is a problem, it has not been easy dealing with the advances she’s been getting.

She told Saturday Beats;
“When it comes to my body, it has not been easy with the advances I get from men because of my bum. It has not been easy at all. It makes me wonder if it is a problem having a big bum or a killer figure”.

On if she will opt for bum reduction, she said;
“It has never occurred to me to reduce my bum. No, why will I do that? Reducing my bum will be me mocking God for what He has blessed me with. I can’t even add weight because if I do, my bum would become massive. People pay to make their bum big, why would I reduce the natural one God gave me for free? Please leave my bum, it’s from God, undiluted.”

She then admitted she is in a relationship;
“I am in a relationship but my boyfriend is not in the entertainment industry, I would say that our meeting was a miraculous one.”

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/men-always-surround-me-because-of-my.html?m=1

Meaning you must have fvcked your way to this point of your career abi?Rubbish
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by mosez346(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
correctguy101:

Mumu boy...I like plumped up jor grin
Follow your lane. tongue
sense fall on you in Jesus name
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by mosez346(m): 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
correctguy101:

Mumu boy...I like plumped up jor grin
Follow your lane. tongue
sense fall on you in Jesus name
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by godofuck231: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Have u seen the cleavrage area,u go run, lol
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by terrezo2002(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Using fats to attract men. I wonder the kind of men that are attracted to these things. People should be attracted to you because you love God. That's the best kind of attraction.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by godofuck231: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Have u seen the cleavrage area,like smoked fish, u go run, lol
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by mustafa006: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
so big nyash and brezz has become an achievement in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by lakibaba(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
All you gonna get is d**kd from behind and f**ckd then dumped cause a bigger ass is always around the corner,babe! cool
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by kamantan(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
gindin banxa
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by MicNz(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
ladyF:
Hmmmm.... Ladies, may God not make only your bum-bum attract men and women to you. Say Amen grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

I signed up on LadyF exchange. I can't do any business yet because I haven't been "Phone verified". I clicked on the link which says "Experiencing issues? Click here" but e no dey work gan.

My name is Michael Chinemerem Nzeribe. I don sign up already but verification be the thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.