Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,397 members, 7,836,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" (69463 Views)

Anita Joseph: "My Husband, MC Fish Wears My Shoes For Me Since 2017" / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree / Anita Joseph: 'My Boyfriend Feels Jealous When I Kiss & Cuddle In Movies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by kingthreat(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Why do all these potential hoés go into acting? No wonder nollywood is quack

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
badebillions:

You people don't want this guy's life to be ever straight again
grin grin grin He is nairaland's minister for bum bum affairs.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by omooba969(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
Aurobindo:
puupuu ass

Pretender ! If she takes you to the other room won't you eat that pvssy?

I mean a nice warm head for da cunt. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by niyiforeal(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
This is why i hate watching nollywood movies.they've got nothing to offer
grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
when all you are is what the eye can see
when all you think you are is what people say about you
you fate isn't different from that of a roasted corn

bigger nyash had been buried
more are still coming
and more will be buried

sometime when I see what woman Nyash has turn man into
I remained confused on what exactly is responsible
Ordinary lump of flesh....

and the man became senseless
the carrier (of the nyash) gradually become a celebrity
the moment they were given audience, they confirm to the world that without nyash they are nothing.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by correctguy101(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
omooba969:

Like this?

Tho I love thick laps and stuff but it's mostly the eyes I love.

I look into the eyes and I know what I want grin
SMH, I don even do flat chest cos of wide bright eyes.

I just mumu when I see the wide bright eyes jor. No blame me,
omooba969:

Like this?

omooba969:

Like this?

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Praktikals:

You made some salient points ,but those legs ain't disgusting. If them open for you ehn, you go enter cloud 7

thats if you can reach and even uncover the toto, hidden under all that fat... let alone be able to spread her leg wide enough for your body to fit deep enough between her leg to remotely smash (i wont even dwell of the stench of all this ass sweat)

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by ujiranky(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Massive bag of pooo u got there, keep it up the overload
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Ezumakingsley(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Heavy bum full of shit,how you manage to wash the inside very well

lodgerill2:
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, in a new interview revealed what attracts men to her. According to the actress who wondered if having a big ass or a killer figure is a problem, it has not been easy dealing with the advances she’s been getting.

She told Saturday Beats;
“When it comes to my body, it has not been easy with the advances I get from men because of my bum. It has not been easy at all. It makes me wonder if it is a problem having a big bum or a killer figure”.

On if she will opt for bum reduction, she said;
“It has never occurred to me to reduce my bum. No, why will I do that? Reducing my bum will be me mocking God for what He has blessed me with. I can’t even add weight because if I do, my bum would become massive. People pay to make their bum big, why would I reduce the natural one God gave me for free? Please leave my bum, it’s from God, undiluted.”

She then admitted she is in a relationship;
“I am in a relationship but my boyfriend is not in the entertainment industry, I would say that our meeting was a miraculous one.”

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/men-always-surround-me-because-of-my.html?m=1

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
highway to the grave
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by meliziz12(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Is it neat?
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by correctguy101(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
...and you are entitled to your desires, bro
Jesus!!! you had to edit my post.
You're too serious for me jor. Go front jor, yeye pikin... undecided
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Jlow2: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
when u hav big butts witout brains the private part suffers the most!
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by onadana: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
if the only thing that attracts men towards you is your nyansh then i do feel sorry for you, really... let them be attracted to your beauty/grace/class (or at least intelligence), as there sure is NOTHING to brag about if men approach you solely to fukc you

btw look at these hippo legs....disgusting!!!

Bro are you sure it is disgusting?
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by onadana: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jlow2:
when u hav big butts witout brains the private part suffers the most!

But rips profit.
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Olafisoyem: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
if the only thing that attracts men towards you is your nyansh then i do feel sorry for you, really... let them be attracted to your beauty/grace/class (or at least intelligence), as there sure is NOTHING to brag about if men approach you solely to fukc you

btw look at these hippo legs....disgusting!!!

Give her 20 years that back will turn to problem. All those old women with v boot

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Poo engine room.
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
AIDS is real.
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
correctguy101:

Jesus!!! you had to edit my post.

You're too serious for me jor. Go front jor, yeye pikin... undecided

thats because you wont call a spade A SPADE...
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by wambosamuel1980: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ladies with big bum don't attract me i dated many of them but i regret of having them, if you think that is the only way men come looking for you i will agree because Yoruba men love big bum. Even if you are a someone wife they will make sure they bath you with money and take you away from your husband.
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by t2luv1: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
Fat.

You think so. hummmm
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Big yansh..
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Abee79(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Did she say Killer figure?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
t2luv1:

You think so. hummmm
Yes.
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Jlow2: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
onadana:

But rips profit.
do u wish ur child such profit?
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by enemyofprogress: 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
Her only problem is her mouth and body odours
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by t2luv1: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
Yes.

woman you just jealous. hey ain't mad at yaa. Personally a bit too much for my liking. But as for being fat, Nah.
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by Ojuororun(m): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
jesusdiedLOL:
Why women no get sense?
u dnt c wat i saw i saw somtin and i must say somtin
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by etimocity(m): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
let your character attract me to you and not bum of shit that will get fake up in yrs to come.
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by 2016v2017: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
lodgerill2:
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, in a new interview revealed what attracts men to her. According to the actress who wondered if having a big ass or a killer figure is a problem, it has not been easy dealing with the advances she’s been getting.

She told Saturday Beats;
“When it comes to my body, it has not been easy with the advances I get from men because of my bum. It has not been easy at all. It makes me wonder if it is a problem having a big bum or a killer figure”.

On if she will opt for bum reduction, she said;
“It has never occurred to me to reduce my bum. No, why will I do that? Reducing my bum will be me mocking God for what He has blessed me with. I can’t even add weight because if I do, my bum would become massive. People pay to make their bum big, why would I reduce the natural one God gave me for free? Please leave my bum, it’s from God, undiluted.”

She then admitted she is in a relationship;
“I am in a relationship but my boyfriend is not in the entertainment industry, I would say that our meeting was a miraculous one.”

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/men-always-surround-me-because-of-my.html?m=1

this all you have to offer the society ? thanks for the media who made everyone to understand that all you yeyebrities are harlots.
keep advertizing your prostitution without shame.
Re: Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" by t2luv1: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
wambosamuel1980:
Ladies with big bum don't attract me i dated many of them but i regret of having them, if you think that is the only way men come looking for you i will agree because Yoruba men love big bum. Even if you are a someone wife they will make sure they bath you with money and take you away from your husband.

So you are an expert on Yoruba men preference when it comes to the type of women they like. Kindly share Igbo men preference if you don't mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.