Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says (28950 Views)

NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe / No Decision Yet On Two-month Free Electricity – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
So we should trade our sovereignty over a mere $600 million dollars? Not even on the pain of some more serious economic sanctions but American aid? To hell with Trump. Nigeria makes over $40 billion annually he can keep his chicken change.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by porka: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Efewestern:

Please explain @the bolded, how is it Jewish land ?,

Nigeria is not the only country who voted in favour of Palestine, the people are being oppressed by your so called Jews, Wrong is wrong no matter who is involve.

Be rational when replying. happy Sunday.

It's written in English buddy.

Jerusalem remains the eternal and undivided capital of the Jewish people.

See below for the meanings of the words.

All definitions are taken from internet dictionaries and wikipedia.

The sources are rational too.

If you need further assistance you are free to request.

Jerusalem
[ji-roo-suh-luh m, -zuh-]

Word Origin

noun
a city in and the capital of Israel: an ancient holy city and a center of pilgrimage for Jews, Christians, and Muslims; divided between Israel and Jordan 1948–67; Jordanian sector annexed by Israel 1967; capital of Israel since 1950.

eternal

ɪˈtəːn(ə)l,iːˈtəːn(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: eternal; noun: Eternal

lasting or existing forever; without end.
"the secret of eternal youth"
synonyms: everlasting, never-ending, endless, without end, perpetual, undying, immortal, deathless, indestructible, imperishable, immutable, abiding, permanent, enduring, infinite, boundless, timeless;

undivided

ʌndɪˈvʌɪdɪd/
adjective
adjective: undivided

not divided, separated, or broken into parts.
"an undivided estate can be passed on to succeeding generations"
devoted completely to one object.
"I can now give you my undivided attention"
synonyms: complete, full, total, whole, entire, out-and-out, absolute, unqualified, unadulterated, unalloyed, unreserved, unmitigated, unshared, unbroken, solid, consistent, thorough, concentrated, exclusive, dedicated, wholehearted, sincere, consummate;

capital

ˈkapɪt(ə)l/
noun
noun: capital; plural noun: capitals; noun: capital city; plural noun: capital cities; noun: capital town; plural noun: capital towns; noun: capital letter; plural noun: capital letters

the city or town that functions as the seat of government and administrative centre of a country or region.
"Warsaw is the capital of Poland"
synonyms: first city, most important city, seat of government, centre of administration; metropolis

Jews

(/dʒuːz/;Hebrew: יְהוּדִים‬ Yehudim, Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]), also known as Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious group and a nation originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the Ancient Near East. Jewish ethnicity, nationhood and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish people while its observance varies from strict observance to complete nonobservance.

7 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by ItsTutsi(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
why are u very stupid,can't u reason logically..the likes of germany,france,uk and china voted base on religion right? undecided
nnachukz:
Nigeria should have stayed away from that voting. Buhari adviser advised him wrongly. Maybe he allowed religion to overshadow his reasoning.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by PDJT: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
The U.S must stop all foreign aid to Islamic Nigeria, especially when Nigerians can afford to pay their president and lawmakers more than what American tax-payers can afford to pay their own. Mr. Trump must stop the madness!

1 Like

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by Efewestern: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
porka:

It's written in English buddy.

See below for the meanings of the words.

All definitions are taken from internet dictionaries and wikipedia.

The sources are rational too.

If you need further assistance you are free to request.

Jerusalem
[ji-roo-suh-luh m, -zuh-]

Word Origin

noun
a city in and the capital of Israel: an ancient holy city and a center of pilgrimage for Jews, Christians, and Muslims; divided between Israel and Jordan 1948–67; Jordanian sector annexed by Israel 1967; capital of Israel since 1950.

eternal

ɪˈtəːn(ə)l,iːˈtəːn(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: eternal; noun: Eternal

lasting or existing forever; without end.
"the secret of eternal youth"
synonyms: everlasting, never-ending, endless, without end, perpetual, undying, immortal, deathless, indestructible, imperishable, immutable, abiding, permanent, enduring, infinite, boundless, timeless;

undivided

ʌndɪˈvʌɪdɪd/
adjective
adjective: undivided

not divided, separated, or broken into parts.
"an undivided estate can be passed on to succeeding generations"
devoted completely to one object.
"I can now give you my undivided attention"
synonyms: complete, full, total, whole, entire, out-and-out, absolute, unqualified, unadulterated, unalloyed, unreserved, unmitigated, unshared, unbroken, solid, consistent, thorough, concentrated, exclusive, dedicated, wholehearted, sincere, consummate;

capital

ˈkapɪt(ə)l/
noun
noun: capital; plural noun: capitals; noun: capital city; plural noun: capital cities; noun: capital town; plural noun: capital towns; noun: capital letter; plural noun: capital letters

the city or town that functions as the seat of government and administrative centre of a country or region.
synonyms: first city, most important city, seat of government, centre of administration; metropolis

Jews

(/dʒuːz/;Hebrew: יְהוּדִים‬ Yehudim, Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]), also known as Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious group and a nation originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the Ancient Near East. Jewish ethnicity, nationhood and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish people while its observance varies from strict observance to complete nonobservance.

You clearly don't understand this Jerusalem issue, let me explain In a lay man terms.

Once upon a time the Jews were defeated and they fled Jerusalem, after some time a group of people occupied some part of the land for about 800-1300 years, (Which was normal during that time, the present Americans are not the aboriginals, same can be obtain in Nigeria, people migrate...).

After a long time the Jews came back to claim the land. Now I know you gonna ask some questions like Who were the original owners before it was occupied, i will answer you by saying The Jews also migrated there.

Any right thinking person would condemn the current occupation of All part of Jerusalem by the isreali force, Wrong is wrong no matter who is involve.

I don't expect you to support the truth cous you are blinded by religious sentiments.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by porka: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Efewestern:

You clearly don't understand this Jerusalem issue, let me explain In a lay man terms.

Once upon a time the Jews were defeated and they fled Jerusalem, after some time a group of people occupied some part of the land for about 800-1300 years, (Which was normal during that time, the present Americans are not the aboriginals, same can be obtain in Nigeria, people migrate...).

After a long time the Jews came back to claim the land. Now I know you gonna ask some questions like Who were the original owners before it was occupied, i will answer you by saying The Jews also migrated there.

Any right thinking person would condemn the current occupation of All part of Jerusalem by the isreali force, Wrong is wrong no matter who is involve.

I don't expect you to support the truth cous you are blinded by religious sentiments.

This is very childish, to say it nicely.

You said...

"Jews were defeated and fled Jerusalem."

"After a long time Jews came back and reclaimed the land."

What exactly is the problem you have?

Is it that you are happy they were defeated and fled?

Or is it that you are unhappy that they came back to reclaim the land?

Let people know your problem.

11 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by Efewestern: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
porka:

This is very childish, to say it nicely.

You said...

"Jews were defeated and fled Jerusalem."

"After a long time Jews came back and reclaimed the land."

What exactly is the problem you have?

Is it that you are happy they were defeated and fled?

Or is it that you are unhappy that they came back to reclaim the land?

Let people know your problem.

Didn't they (Jews) defeated a group of people before obtaining the land?, or did they bring the land from heaven?, or was the land exclusively made for them? can they try this with strong nations, or is it because Palestine are weak?

Again Wrong is wrong no matter who is involve.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by anibirelawal(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Iamlordgee:
This US sef
I tire for dem o.
Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by porka: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Efewestern:

Didn't they (Jews) defeated a group of people before obtaining the land?, or did they bring the land from heaven?, or was the land exclusively made for them? can they try this with strong nations, or is it because Palestine are weak?

Again Wrong is wrong no matter who is involve.

You are going back and forth with your sentiment.

Whatever you do, let it be at the back of your mind that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

No UN (non-binding) resolution can alter that.

Donald Trump simply implemented the law of his country.

The US congress had approved the relocation of their embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem since 1995.

The US president is only to consider the security situation in the process. If the situation is not conducive, the president signs to postpone implementation till another six month.

Successive presidents had postponed it every six months since then.

Trump feels it is conducive for him to move the embassy at this time, considering that the administrative, judiciary and legislative functions of Israel are headquartered in Jerusalem.

Israel has withdrawn from many occupied land.

These include the Sinai Peninsula, Golan Height and as recently as 2005, Gaza.

Israel must exist side-by-side with the Arabs.

No one is going for another.

Israel as a sovereign nation determines where its capital should be.

When the military moved the Nigeria's capital from Lagos to Abuja, all foreign embassies were relocated, while some consular services are left in Lagos.

Why should Israel's case be different?

16 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by Efewestern: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
porka:

You are going back and forth with your sentiment.

Whatever you do, let it be at the back of your mind that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

No UN (non-binding) resolution can alter that.

Donald Trump simply implemented the law of his country.

The US congress had approved the relocation of their embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem since 1995.

The US president is only to consider the security situation in the process. If the situation is not conducive, the president signs to postpone implementation till another six month.

Successive presidents had postponed it every six months since then.

Trump feels it is conducive for him to move the embassy at this time, considering that the administrative, judiciary and legislative functions of Israel are headquartered in Jerusalem.

Israel has withdrawn from many occupied land.

These include the Sinai Peninsula, Golan Height and as recently as 2005, Gaza.

Israel must exist side-by-side with the Arabs.

No one is going for another.

Israel as a sovereign nation determines where its capital should be.

When the military moved the Nigeria's capital from Lagos to Abuja, all foreign embassies were relocated, while some consular services are left in Lagos.

Why should Israel's case be different?

You still didn't get it do you, I careless if isreal decide to move their capital to Jupiter, it's non of my biz.. the issue on ground is that Jerusalem belongs to both Palestine and Isreal , it's either they divide Jerusalem into two, each country with their part or No country should occupy the ancient city.

Isreal don't want to resolve the issue, they think using force will get them their wish, y do you think the whole world are against them? , injustice my friend, injustice.

You say something about isreal letting go of some Palestine territory, if I may ask who own those territory they illegally occupied?

Am not going back and forth with my comments, am trying to present fact for you to reason, if after every thing I said and you still think isreal are not wrong on this, then I really don't have anything to say.

Here are some of my key point:

* Who owns Jerusalem?
* Was the land Specifically created for the Jews?
* Didn't Jews migrated to the said Jerusalem?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by porka: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Efewestern:

You still didn't get it do you, I careless if isreal decide to move their capital to Jupiter, it's non of my biz.. the issue on ground is that Jerusalem belongs to both Palestine and Isreal , it's either they divide Jerusalem into two, each country with their part or No country should occupy the ancient city.

Isreal don't want to resolve the issue, they think using force will get them their wish, y do you think the whole world are against them? , injustice my friend, injustice.

You say something about isreal letting go of some Palestine territory, if I may ask who own those territory they illegally occupied?

Am not going back and forth with my comments, am trying to present fact for you to reason, if after every thing I said and you still think isreal are not wrong on this, then I really don't have anything to say.

Here are some of my key point:

* Who own Jerusalem?
* Was the land Specifically created for the Jews?
* Didn't Jews migrated to the said Jerusalem?

You and the so-called "whole world" are entitled to your delusion.

It doesn't count for anything.

If it solves ego issues, then good for you.

Neither you nor the "whole world" can alter it.

The earlier you accept reality, the better for your health situation.

The same "whole world" that cannot even invite the Dalai Lama for ordinary handshake are the ones attempting to dictate to Israel.

11 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by Efewestern: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
porka:

You and the so-called "whole world" are entitled to your delusion.

It doesn't count for anything.

If it solves ego issues, then good for you.

Neither you nor the "whole world" can alter it.

The earlier you accept reality, the better for your health situation.

The same "whole world" that cannot even invite the Dalai Lama for ordinary handshake are the ones attempting to dictate to Israel.

Am glad you finally acknowledged the fact that Isreal are claiming someone else property..

yea I accepted the reality on ground, and I just discovered people will defend evil provided they are "Gods people" , grin.

I just hope one day some Arab niggas won't evacuate you and your people from your village citing some religious text as prove... grin

cheers.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by porka: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Efewestern:

Am glad you finally acknowledged the fact that Isreal are claiming someone else property..

yea I accepted the reality on ground, and I just discovered people will defend evil provided they are "Gods people" , grin.

I just hope one day some Arab niggas won't evacuate you and your people from your village citing some religious text as prove... grin

cheers.

What you should do is to get properly educated on the subject matter and quit being emotional.

Your retorts ("defend evil" "God's people" "Arab niggas" ) may appeal to emotionally unstable minds, but they don't change the fact. Things are discussed based on their individual merit subject to available facts.

Israel and the Palestinian Arabs must live side by side.

Arabs must accept that Jewish people have the right to live in Israel, their homeland.

Jordan, Syria and Egypt that suffered terrible defeat in their attempt to destroy Israel are wiser to negotiate the peaceful return of their territories captured during the ill-fated battles with Israel.

The UN should face reality and stop deceiving the Palestinian Arabs. East Jerusalem will not be their capital. It is currently under the control of Israel.

It does not make sense for a single CITY to serve as the capital of two separate/different countries.

There is no country in the world that is under the UN dictate concerning their capital city.

6 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by Efewestern: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
porka:

What you should do is to get properly educated on the subject matter and quit being emotional.

Your retorts ("defend evil" "God's people" "Arab niggas" ) may appeal to emotionally unstable minds, but they don't change the fact. Things are discussed based on their individual merit subject to available facts.

Israel and the Palestinian Arabs must live side by side.

Arabs must accept that Jewish people have the right to live in Israel, their homeland.

Jordan, Syria and Egypt that suffered terrible defeat in their attempt to destroy Israel are wiser to negotiate the peaceful return of their territories captured during the ill-fated battles with Israel.

The UN should face reality and stop deceiving the Palestinian Arabs. East Jerusalem will not be their capital. It is currently under the control of Israel.

It does not make sense for a single CITY to serve as the capital of two separate/different countries.

There is no country in the world that is under the UN dictate concerning their capital city.

Used Gods people because that's what most of you call Jews... grin

You that's is more educated on the subject matter should have known that east Jerusalem belongs to Palestine and it is unfair for someone else to occupy another mans territory ... but no.. you just want to argue and argue.. it changes nada , Nobody recognizes Jerusalem as isreal's capital, ouch I know it really hurts seeing your mighty isreal being rejected by Every nation of the world.

People are wise now.. and am happy for Nigeria and Other African Nations, we know what it means to be oppressed in your own land.

All through our discussion you couldn't even provide any reasonable prove to show that isreal own the entire Jerusalem.. lol.. you actually have nothing to prove. lol

Enjoy your night bro and happy Christmas in advance. grin grin. grin grin grin. grin

Modified : you keep stressing on the capital, am talking about someone land this was taken forcefully.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by SouthEastFacts: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
seunmsg:

127 countries including Nigeria voted rightly to reject Trumps unilateral decision to recognised Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Voting otherwise would have been against Nigeria's advocacy for a two state solution to the Isreal/Palestinian crisis.

Trump can go and die with his fvcking aids. We are a sovereign nation and Trump cannot dictate to us what our foreign policy should be on any issue.
Buhari just handed a strong propaganda tool to IPOB. If they play their games well, which we all know they are good at, then we are in trouble.

As the biggest black nation and leader of a coalition of 16 countries (ECOWAS), Nigeria is a country US can't just ignore, by going against US, Nigeria just placed herself under US radar.

The aid is not even a problem, there are about 8 cases at the ICC against our FG bothering on genocides and human right violations.

4 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by Dillusionist(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
messed up country

2 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by SouthEastFacts: 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Efewestern:

You that's is more educated on the subject matter should have known that east Jerusalem belongs to Palestine and it is unfair for someone else to occupy another mans territory ... but no.. you just want to argue and argue.. it changes nada , Nobody recognizes Jerusalem as isreal's capital, ouch I know it really hurts seeing your mighty isreal being rejected by Every nation of the world.

People are wise now.. and am happy for Nigeria and Other African Nations, we know what it means to be oppressed in your own land.

All through our discussion you couldn't even provide any reasonable prove to show that isreal own the entire Jerusalem.. lol.. you actually have nothing to prove. lol

Enjoy your night bro and happy Christmas in advance. grin grin. grin grin grin. grin

Modified : you keep stressing on the capital, am talking about someone land this was taken forcefully.
Oga, there was nothing like East or Western Jerusalem. They are both new creations, created last century after the Ottoman Empire conquered Jerusalem.

Go and read the story of Solomon and the 2 prostitutes then you'll understand better. Palestinians represent the fake mother that wants the living child divided into two, Isrealis represent the true mother that doesn't want the child hacked into two, President Trump is King Solomon.

10 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by porka: 12:42am On Dec 25, 2017
Efewestern:

Are we in the same world?

President Donald Trump just recognized the same Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and is moving the US embassy there.

Isn't that what led to the whole discussion?

You are confusing yourself.

Who took whose "land forcefully"?

You earlier claimed that Jews were defeated and fled only to come back and reclaim the land they fled from.

What other proof do you seek than what you claimed in your own posts?

Are you now recanting? Make up your mind.

Or is that your own proof that the Arabs "own" the East Jerusalem?

East Jerusalem was under the British Mandate left in 1947 which the Jews declared their nation afterwards. (Jordan temporarily seized it after the British left while Israel took it back in the 1967 war)

African countries' UN votes or opinions count for nothing.

The same UN voted for homosexuality which was completely ignored by many African countries.

Or what is do you think the effect of the vote would be, other than for political mastubatory purposes?

Many Arabs countries rely on Israel for many things, including security and agriculture. Nigeria itself relies on Israel in many ways.

6 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by porka: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Buhari just handed a strong propaganda tool to IPOB. If they play their games well, which we all know they are good at, then we are in trouble.

As the biggest black nation and leader of a coalition of 16 countries (ECOWAS), Nigeria is a country US can't just ignore, by going against US, Nigeria just placed herself under US radar.

The aid is not even a problem, there are about 8 cases at the ICC against our FG bothering on genocides and human right violations.

Buhari pledged his total support for the Palestinian State with Jerusalem as the capital more than one year ago.

Nigeria’s President Buhari declares total support for Palestinian State

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/199232-nigerias-president-buhari-declares-total-support-palestinian-state.html

“I want to assure you that we will stand side by side with you, until our brothers and sisters in Palestine achieve their desired objectives,” he said.

“Our support for various Security Council resolutions restoring and respecting 1967 boundaries with Jerusalem as capital of Palestine is firm and unshaken.

3 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by Loveijaw: 1:10am On Dec 25, 2017
reality1010:

Even if US should sanction Nigeria it will not work because Nigeria has become a super power.Nigeria will ever mobilize against US if we feel US position is not right.
Nigeria will do what?

2 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by AZeD1(m): 2:47am On Dec 25, 2017
nnachukz:

Outside religion, Nigeria has nothing directly affecting her from that decision.
Staying neutral couldn't have affected which ever ground Buhari's religion is standing.
Nigeria has always voted in support of the two state solution. Stop saying Buhari for following a long standing tradition of the country.

2 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by AZeD1(m): 2:55am On Dec 25, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

The US is not a member of the ICC.

2 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by cstr1001: 5:58am On Dec 25, 2017
ItsTutsi:
why are u very stupid,can't u reason logically..the likes of germany,france,uk and china voted base on religion right? undecided
Germany, france , UK and china don't need American aid. They have the luxury to make a stand.

Nigeria cannot even buy the very expensive HIV drugs consistently for her citizens. It is the USAID that is helping your govt.

Get a brain.

9 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by Efewestern: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2017
porka:

Are we in the same world?

President Donald Trump just recognized the same Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and is moving the US embassy there.

Isn't that what led to the whole discussion?

Right from day one the U. s has always being in support of Isreal irrespective of who really owns the land isreal illegally took, U.s and some few country don't make up 4% of the world nations, every other Nation including Nigeria are for a two state solution for Jerusalem.

The world don't revolve around the U. S.

You are confusing yourself.

Who took whose "land forcefully"?

You earlier claimed that Jews were defeated and fled only to come back and reclaim the land they fled from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem

The Jews were defeated by many nations including Romans and Babylonians, So during those centuries other group occupied the land, this is the Genesis of the problem, Now isreal wants everything back, forgetting the fact that someone already occupied the territory for so so many years.

What other proof do you seek than what you claimed in your own posts?

Are you now recanting? Make up your mind.

Or is that your own proof that the Arabs "own" the East Jerusalem?

I Just gave you a prove with a source, don't want to argue about who owns Jerusalem again.. the least you can do for me now is to read the history of the city and see how the present people got the land

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem

East Jerusalem was under the British Mandate left in 1947 which the Jews declared their nation afterwards. (Jordan temporarily seized it after the British left while Israel took it back in the 1967 war)

Prior to1947 was isreal the inhabitants of East Jerusalem?

African countries' UN votes or opinions count for nothing.

The same UN voted for homosexuality which was completely ignored by many African countries.

Or what is do you think the effect of the vote would be, other than for political mastubatory purposes?

Yea African countries don't matter, because you keep worshiping the Jews, lol.. We careless of what you think, 95% of black Nations are against the current oppression of The Palestine people, Hope you are aware of South Africa latest development?

They just downgraded their embassy in isreal, just imagine you owing a house and nobody recognises you and your territory, it hurts men, y do you think the U. S were threatening African countries in a bid to have their support at UN??.

keep deceiving yourself.

[s] Many Arabs countries rely on Israel for many things, including security and agriculture. Nigeria itself relies on Israel in many ways. [/s]

Nigeria don't not rely on isreal for anything, stop lying , We benefit nada from Isreal, I mean nothing, if not for our corrupt and visionless leaders do you think we would have being accepting some stupid aid from US?

We benefit from South Korea, Japan, china etc .

As for the Arab nonsense you just typed, the world benefits more from Arab , about 50% of the world petroleum products are located in Arab territories, some arab state are far developed than Isreal, can you compare isreal with Saudi Arabia? , or Kuwait?, they are years ahead of isreal .

Arab don't depend on isreal for security and Agriculture, men you are just a deluded fellow, How can Arab depend on their enemy for Security and Agriculture?, or since when did US becomes isreal?

Isreal are just some overrated bunch, lol.

Happy Christmas.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by cstr1001: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2017
There is nothing overrated about a nation hat has managed to turn the desert into a blossom and without free oil reserves.

A nation with more productivity/capital than most continents. One of the largest exporters of military and civilian technology in the world.\

The world largest exporter of armed and unarmed drones, and the nation with by far the largest number of nobel prize winners.

A small nation less than 10 million people punching above its weight like a superpower.

11 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by timota(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2017
seunmsg:

127 countries including Nigeria voted rightly to reject Trumps unilateral decision to recognised Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Voting otherwise would have been against Nigeria's advocacy for a two state solution to the Isreal/Palestinian crisis.

Trump can go and die with his fvcking aids. We are a sovereign nation and Trump cannot dictate to us what our foreign policy should be on any issue.
But back here they are against two state solution ,the palistine they support are well known terriorist

1 Like

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2017
seunmsg:

One man's pointless point of view

3 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by STARKACE(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2017
kallmemrB:
Naija...Chop ,clean mouth then gboju(carry eye)

but honestly this people don't understand the backlash the Govt is gonna face if they voted Yes...We have lots of Islam fanatics that fight and blown up anything for no just cause....

You: Funny Muslim

Muslim Fanstic: Ha You Call funny Muslim abi....strap bomb immediately... them boom boom

In the news: 100 people died in a terrorist bombing

It all started from you just calling him funny Muslim....Now imagine Them moving a capital that has no bearing with Nigeria muslims but has fellow Islam Religion there
it's official, this is bulshit

2 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 25, 2017
I can forsee the Whitehouse doing everything possible to avoid a buhari re-election

3 Likes

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by atigro(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2017
You just echoed my thoughts. God bless you real good on this day.

cstr1001:
YET.

Please, pity HIV , polio and malaria victims in Nigeria and don't stop their flow of Drugs, vaccines and mosquito nets.

Any sanction should be focused on government funds. They embezzle it anyway.

1 Like

Re: UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says by Asazwalingwa: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2017

Sovereign nation or a BEGGING NATION?
OVER AND OUT!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Ban On Production Of Codeine Containing Syrups In Nigeria / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed / Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.