Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians (39314 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine / Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mr man you have sense,trump is a racist and i believe he said this he can say anything.
Obi1kenobi:

Only morons would believe a man once indicted in a lawsuit for refusing to rent his house to black people and who shows contempt daily for every minority group in the US is not capable of saying that "crap."
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Adminisher: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Trump is a LIAR. He has lied when he was nervous in interviews and did not understand the question, he has lied to deny his own actions, he lied in his tax returns which nobody has seen. He lied to his wives, he lied Tamara's and he will lie to Jews.
His lying comes out of fear, hatred and urge to be loved and respected.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
That's how it seems. Obama destroyed Libya, Syria, ordered soldiers who destroyed many families and homes, tried to force homosexuality in Africa, aided Boko Haram tacitly but because he is more diplomatic, he's seen as better as the foul mouthed Trump. At the lay level, it seems he's a better person but he's not. The difference between Obama and Trump is that Trump is a wolf in wolf's clothing while Obama is a Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

US Presidents are slaves to the foreign policy doctrine of world leadership and policing. It doesn't obviate their fundamental decency. Bush and Obama ordered soldiers who killed people but they were fundamentally decent people as family men and examples you want your sons to aspire to. Obama was criticized for intervening in Libya to remove Gaddhafi and also criticized for failing to act in Syria to remove Assad as their civil war spiraled out of control. You can't have it both ways. Donald Trump's pathologies as a failed human are too many to enumerate. To say that Obama is not a better person than him is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Toks2008(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
teamsynergy:
trump has said worse things and very capable of said this... he is right though, even fani kayode wouldn't mind permanently relocating.

Hardly will you find one permanent resident of U.K who will ever conceive the idea of relocating to U.S.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by hgnbello(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Useless man..
we all know trump is capable of saying dat..

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Horlufemi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Terminator1234g:
I can kill this man. He can't be yoruba bcus he's too vulgar and stupid. He's very similar to a wild animal.

The man just want to get noticed. Hateful tribal man, Nmadi kanu's brother.

The man think he's Jew ;check his twitter account. He doesn't know more that to bark and block people anyhow on twitter.

He be me too. When I told him what hate speech is and isn't
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by DieBuhari: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I love Cnn but the new York times and Washington post sometimes overdo things.But there is one war trump can never win and that is the one against the media.From the onset of his campaign trump has always insulted the media and he is paying for it even briebart in which Steve bannon works seem to hate him all of a sudden.Trump can say anything so I am not surprised,As for fani kayode he should mind his business New York times would not know whether he said anything so he should look at his country and forget about trump.
He won the war the day he was elected despite all their campaigns against him.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
ivolt:

That is why he spent 99% of his time on twitter attacking those he doesn't care about.
Trump is the worst racist since hitler.
He is not only a racist but a bigot,and a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Amakavula:
only a slowpoke would believe a man who offered his pen house rent free to a black basketballler would say sure crap

Only morons would believe a man that refused to rent houses to black tenants, called Mexicans "rapists", slandered American Muslims with a malicious, unfounded lie that they celebrated 9/11 attacks, stated just few months ago that marching white supremacists and their sympathizers in Charlottesville were "good people" and severally refused to denounce white supremacists, and a man who has energized Nazis and white nationalist support on Twitter like no American politician since George Wallace would not say that crap. Basically, you're a self-hating mooron.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

US Presidents are slaves to the foreign policy doctrine of world leadership and policing. It doesn't obviate their fundamental decency. Bush and Obama ordered soldiers who killed people but they were fundamentally decent people as family men and examples you want your sons to aspire to. Obama was criticized for intervening in Libya to remove Gaddhafi and also criticized for failing to act in Syria to remove Assad as their civil war spiraled out of control. You can't have it both ways. Donald Trump's pathologies as a failed human are too many to enumerate. To say that Obama is not a better person than him is ridiculous.
So, can we weigh their actions objectively to see whose is first on the demonic scale? Let's do it.
I hate doing this.

Being a slave is a poor argument that can also be used to defend Trump's arrogance and stupidity so far. Yes, you are controlled by the Bloodlines but your actions and whatever happens in your tenure is seen as your responsibility. That's the basis of your reelection or assessment.

So how do we compare the two? One sees women as tools, the other sees women as gold. One didn't initiate the murder of women and children because of one man but the other did. One hates black people and doesn't hide it the other doesn't but he couldn't help black people in Africa conquer terrorism and tacitly aided terrorists. How can Obama even come out on top in any real assessment?

Except we are trying to access their character before getting into government. That's the only way Obama can appear better on the moral scale.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Only morons would believe a man that refused to rent houses to black tenants, called Mexicans "rapists", slandered American Muslims with a malicious, unfounded lie that they celebrated 9/11 attacks, stated just few months ago that marching white supremacists and their sympathizers in Charlottesville were "good people" and severally refused to denounce white supremacists, and a man who has energized Nazis and white nationalist support on Twitter like no American politician since George Wallace would not say that crap. Basically, you're a self-hating mooron.

I don't careless. You are a nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Truflexunits(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Femi fani-kayode is just my heroe and a mentor I just want to meet him for just an handshake. I can't do without reading his posts. Such an intelligent!
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
DieBuhari:

He won the war the day he was elected despite all their campaigns against him.
He can never win it because the media would continue to torment him until he leaves office and they may tarnish his image.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Lumig: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pavore9:
Even if Trump said it, I do not feel pained because we say more derogatory things to each in Nigeria on a per second basis!
True
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by DieBuhari: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
He can never win it because the media would continue to torment him until he leaves office and they may tarnish his image.
I repeat he won the war the day he became President despite all their media campaigns against him.
They are the ones being tormented now , he already achieved his aim

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Only morons would believe a man once indicted in a lawsuit for refusing to rent his house to black people and who shows contempt daily for every minority group in the US is not capable of saying that "crap."

The kind of m0rons populating this space is mind boggling, we hate him with passion that was why we voted 90+ against him during the election. Drumpf hate we POC and we f***king hate him too. Outside the rent suit issue, he advertise on major newspaper pages on the new York State to revoke the death penalty for the central park five. Ditto for a scenario in his autobiography, where he saw black folks in the account department of his New Jersey branch. He was quoted as saying " I hate niggars counting my money, I like my money counted by white short guys wearing yalmulks.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nutase:
Wetin concern Fani with US?
didn't go see where Nigeria was mentioned? hence his reaction. try to be reading properly.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by DedeNkem: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
I can't believe this guy defends Trump, a c*rooked sex offender and a m*oronic racist!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by AAinEqGuinea: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
But that's true. I'm not defending any of them but trying to weigh their crimes objectively. Let's weigh their crimes on a scale and see whose weigh more.

Who destroyed Libya and what was the result today?
Who destroyed Syria and what do we have today?
Who tacitly helped Boko Haram and where are we today?
Who tried forcing homosexuality on Africans and used it as a war tool?

What do I weigh these crimes with and it would come out better? Trump's foul mouth and crude behaviour? His insult to women and black people? Both are bad but the former can never appear above on a moral scale in a morality class.

Trump with his impulsive mouth and shock policies is just getting started. You can't compare Trump's one year tenure to Obama's eight year stint and call yourself being objective.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Made1414(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
malware:
See the type of people we once had as our leaders undecided cry

He is better than you and your father

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
So, can we weigh their actions objectively to see whose is first on the demonic scale? Let's do it.
I hate doing this.

Being a slave is a poor argument that can also be used to defend Trump's arrogance and stupidity so far. Yes, you are controlled by the Bloodlines but your actions and whatever happens in your tenure is seen as your responsibility. That's the basis of your reelection or assessment.

So how do we compare the two? One sees women as tools, the other sees women as gold. One didn't initiate the murder of women and children because of one man but the other did. One hates black people and doesn't hide it the other doesn't but he couldn't help black people in Africa conquer terrorism and tacitly aided terrorists. How can Obama even come out on top in any real assessment?

Except we are trying to access their character before getting into government. That's the only way Obama can appear better on the moral scale.

Is this stuff for real? To say Obama initiated the "murder" of people because of one man is nonsense. By that assessment, 400,000 people are dead in Syria because of one man. Gadhaffi's people rebelled against him and he was about to carry out a mass-murdering purge before he was removed. Whether this was the logical strategic choice, or whether it violated international law of sovereignty is up for debate, but the morality of the action wasn't. Libya turning into a disaster reflects the complexities of geopolitical puzzles and had nothing to do with Obama's morality.

And Obama's administration had nothing to do with the refusal to sell arms to African nations. It was a congressional decision spearheaded by a Senator, Patrick Leahy.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I hate doing this.

Bullsh1t.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
But that's true. I'm not defending any of them but trying to weigh their crimes objectively. Let's weigh their crimes on a scale and see whose weigh more.

Who destroyed Libya and what was the result today?
Who destroyed Syria and what do we have today?
Who tacitly helped Boko Haram and where are we today?
Who tried forcing homosexuality on Africans and used it as a war tool?

What do I weigh these crimes with and it would come out better? Trump's foul mouth and crude behaviour? His insult to women and black people? Both are bad but the former can never appear above on a moral scale in a morality class.

Are you comparing Obama's eight years in office to trumps less than one year in office

let me remind what happened in Obama's one year in office

He committed to ending the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, The rouge wars that only led to death of millions in the middle east. A lot of American soldiers lost their lives in those wars

He committed to signing a new trade agreement with African countries, which most American president always overlook. He signed the deal later in his presidency.

He set a new tone for the middle east peace agreement that quashed likes of hamas, hezbalah and iran's propaganda against America. Sadly, trump has given those extremist groups a voice again through his actions.

He won a nobel prize for peace because of all those good deeds.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

Trump with his impulsive mouth and shock policies is just getting started. You can't compare Trump's one year tenure to Obama's eight year stint and call yourself being objective.
True, that's not a fair comparison but saying he's worse than Hitler is also a premature and erroneous comparison. Hitler murdered Jews in their millions and showed, with actions not words, that he wanted the race over. Has Trump done so? On the Obama line, my argument was based on the moment. My point is that the world is crazy and biased. If we want this man lynched for uttering just opinions, why do we glorify the men who actually killed? Is that fair?
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
We Christians in Nigeria now belong to the far right all over the world. We hate the liberal lefties who want to use Islam to overrun us.

We love Donald Trump and we are ready to back him through out his 8 year tenure as the POTUS. All hail Trump, the modern day soldier of Christ and defender of Christians worldwide!

Bleep NYT and CNN!

We ain’t deceived!
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Is this stuff for real? To say Obama initiated the "murder" of people because of one man is nonsense. By that assessment, 400,000 people are dead in Syria because of one man. Gadhaffi's people rebelled against him and he was about to carry out a mass-murdering purge before he was removed. Whether this was the logical strategic choice, or whether it violated international law of sovereignty is up for debate, but the morality of the action wasn't. Libya turning into a disaster reflects the complexities of geopolitical puzzles and had nothing to do with Obama's morality.

And Obama's administration had nothing to do with the refusal to sell arms to African nations. It was a congressional decision spearheaded by a Senator, Patrick Leahy.
So who do we blame for the killing of Gaddafi? Who was in charge of NATO that gave support to the rebels who till day have made the country a joke? Who tried to replicate the Libyan example in Syria with rebels, but failed because of Russian interference? Congress? The President doesn't have Veto Power anymore for the greater good? Who lobbied congress? Why hasn't Congress, using the Leah law, caused the cessation of arms sales and gifts to rebels in Syria? I'd have gone as far as asking who created ISIS but that can easily be dismissed for conspiracy theory.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Richy4(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Trump is capable of saying that...If some president can say that Nigerian is fantastically corrupt, and no one defended the country, what is so new about Nigerians living in a hut insult
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
True, that's not a fair comparison but saying he's worse than Hitler is also a premature and erroneous comparison. Hitler murdered Jews in their millions and showed, with actions not words, that he wanted the race over. Has Trump done so? On the Obama line, my argument was based on the moment. My point is that the world is crazy and biased. If we want this man lynched for uttering just opinions, why do we glorify the men who actually killed? Is that fair?

Bro are you sure are familiar with Hitler. Hitler was bigot who promoted hatred and bigotry in Germany. Hitler tortured Jews in Nazi concentration camp, a it was rumored he used them as test for new weapons. Hitler was dictator.

How can a democratic elected president be worst than Hitler.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
That is a lie trump won an election he did not win the popular vote na electoral college help am and the Russian controversy is not over.A lot of Americans don't like him,the man is confused and he won't be able to fulfil all his campaigns.
DieBuhari:

I repeat he won the war the day he became President despite all their media campaigns against him.
They are the ones being tormented now , he already achieved his aim

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:
Are you comparing Obama's eight years in office to trumps less than one year in office

let me remind what happened in Obama's one year in office

He committed to ending the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, The rouge wars that only led to death of millions in the middle east. A lot of American soldiers lost their lives in those wars

He committed to signing a new trade agreement with African countries, which most American president always overlook. He signed the deal later in his presidency.

He set a new tone for the middle east peace agreement that quashed likes of hamas, hezbalah and iran's propaganda against America. Sadly, trump has given those extremists group a voice again through his actions.

He won a nobel prize for peace because of all those good deeds.

Nobel Prize For Peace? I could still recall his attempt in establishing peace in the first two years leading to that prize. But then we never knew he was like Janus. A human head and a lion head in one trunk. Those are not enough. I'm not here to nail Obama or to criticise him but to put issues in proper perspective.

He committed...He committed...But what then? What did he do? Who created instability in Africa and the Arab world by trying to purge Libya of despotism? What was his role in making peace in Libya after all the committing? Trade deals are still happening and I could recall how he helped in making sure our oil never gets into America. I wonder what Trade Deal means from that point.

Set the tone in the Middle East? And we have ISIS today in Libya, Syria, Afghan, Iraq and Bahrain? You mean this tone that led to the movement of Migrants from the Christians populated Aleppo city of Syria to Europe? How was ISIS formed? How do you train a people to support a course and dismantle them later? Are we stupid not to know that a Soldier trained must not be disposed in such trashy way?
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is a lie trump won an election he did not win the popular vote na electoral college help am and the Russian controversy is not over.A lot of Americans don't like him,the man is confused and he won't be able to fulfil all his campaigns.

I don’t even know what to say to you. Anyways, people are not blind anymore. Henceforth, it the Republican Party and far right organizations for US President. No more fvcktard libbies in the White House!
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Any big deal in call Nigeria Hut's? Is like u are not in zoo again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Better For Your Family To Use You For Money Ritual Than Vote For PDP - Lady Says / "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram / Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.