Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians (39328 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine / Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
JuanDeDios:

So what is the media supposed to do? Ignore his shenanigans? It's this kind of thinking that made people vote for a reprobate - it's the media, media, media. Are the media making up things about him? Didn't the media report errors made by Obama and Hillary? I doubt anyone wants you to buy any "narrative", but if you want to know whether Obama is a better person, why not learn something about both men?
Wrong diagnosis. I'm done with this argument. I'm not paid to argue here.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by jaggabban: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
DieBuhari:
New York Times and CNN are fake news channels when it comes to anything concerning Trump.
Oh so it's only when it concerns Trump, what about Islam? grin grin grin
Now I see

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Austinoiz(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
congo4ka:
The way FFK dey chop Bianca juicy fruit till it ran dry and gave the left over to her husband. Him suck all the sweet juicy alone shocked

Idiot, what has this got to do with what he said?
Brainless apes everywhere!
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by thunderbabs: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
jonnytad:

U read d post at all?

What part of my comment do you not understand too? shocked
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by JuanDeDios: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Wrong diagnosis. I'm done with this argument. I'm not paid to argue here.
Good. It's not good to argue endlessly. It's far better to actually learn the facts.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by echodrum(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
DieBuhari:
New York Times and CNN are fake news channels when it comes to anything concerning Trump.
do you have any evidence to support your claim sir? Or are you one of those people who stay thousand miles away and talk about things they do not Clue of.?
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by jaggabban: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Also give him ipob cun*t

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by congo4ka: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Austinoiz:

Idiot, what has this got to do with what he said?
Brainless apes everywhere!

Oga no be fight na shuuu cheesy

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by BiggyBamBam: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nigerians, do you for once believe President Donald Trump would make such comments?
If you believe, you should have your heads examined!
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
The media attack against that troublesome man is just too much. I follow NowThis and NowThis Politics, two American pages, on Facebook and I've seen hate on the man to know what a media attack is.

Trump can do no good but Hilary and Obama are good people. I don't buy that narrative. Even though I don't consider Trump a good person, I don't think Hillary and Obama are better. The media is against the man but he doesn't care.

Even though this current scenario was not reported by CNN, Trump was bold enough to mentioned recently that "CNN has been the source of all fake news is America and consequently they are not representing America in good manner. One thing I like about Donald Trump is that "he's a straight forward and courageous individual". So like you rightly said, he doesn't care.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by kengodson: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nutase:
Wetin concern Fani with US?
i wonder o, this one weak me pass fuel scarcity
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by PDJT: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

The far right also believed, that black should held in the antebellum slavery conditions. Nigerian xtains aren't well learned from your m0ronic submission.

-You haven’t got a clue what you’re chatting about young man.

* Democrats MURDERED Abraham Lincoln.

* Democrats attempted to assassinate Lincoln's Vice President Andrew Johnson & his Secretary of State William H. Seward.

* Democrats CREATED the Confederate Army *

*Democrats FOUGHT in favor of Slavery.

* Democrats RULED the "Deep South" in Civil War time.

* Democrats FOUNDED the KKK in 1866.

* Democrats 4,000,000 KKK members strong by 1920.

* Democrats CONDUCTED 3500 lynchings in the South.

* Democrats INVENTED the Jim Crow Laws.

* Democrats INVENTED segregation in America. TODAY.

* Democrats in modern times attempt to assassinate the President at rallys.

* Democrats attempt to assassinate Congressmen in baseball parks.

* Democrats CREATE mob-like HATE groups. (Antifa has now been declared by the FBI and Home Land Security a TERRORIST group)

* Democrats still FAVOR Slavery. They just call the slavery something else today, see The Welfare State & “Obama” care.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by quickly: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Trump can say it knowing him as a nazi sympathizer.

Did he not call all Mexican as rapists?
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by PDJT: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

This is the dumbest thing on cyberspace, you live far away in Africa and talking sh1t about my country. You need to be here to feel the resentment for this administration. Little sense would have given you the soon to be buried GOP. They lost the house and governorship in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Plus a woefully lost in Alabama the reddest state in the country, that voted a DNC candidate last in the late 80's. The latest poll of the mid terms shows the dnc on a +18 point. Stick to debating the occurance in your neck of the wood and stop exposing your ignorance and idiocy on American matters.

Lol. Your country? Black man. grin
-New Jersey have always flipped.
-The GOP didn’t want Roy Moore taking Jeff Sessions seat in the senate, therefore he wasn’t the GOP establishment choice candidate hence the cold shoulder that lead to his loss, even by tiny margin. Only Trump and a few others gave him their voice. It’s a two year gamble, the GOP was willing to take.
-Get some education and realize that virtue signaling of the Lefties is not a substitute for a policy. Meanwhile, enjoy the Trump economy and the Tax cut! More money in your pocket, ehh. wink

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by quickly: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
PDJT:

-You haven’t got a clue what you’re chatting about young man.

* Democrats MURDERED Abraham Lincoln.

* Democrats attempted to assassinate Lincoln's Vice President Andrew Johnson & his Secretary of State William H. Seward.

* Democrats CREATED the Confederate Army *

*Democrats FOUGHT in favor of Slavery.

* Democrats RULED the "Deep South" in Civil War time.

* Democrats FOUNDED the KKK in 1866.

* Democrats 4,000,000 KKK members strong by 1920.

* Democrats CONDUCTED 3500 lynchings in the South.

* Democrats INVENTED the Jim Crow Laws.

* Democrats INVENTED segregation in America. TODAY.

* Democrats in modern times attempt to assassinate the President at rallys.

* Democrats attempt to assassinate Congressmen in baseball parks.

* Democrats CREATE mob-like HATE groups. (Antifa has now been declared by the FBI and Home Land Security a TERRORIST group)

* Democrats still FAVOR Slavery. They just call the slavery something else today, see The Welfare State & “Obama” care.

That's the old democrat the Republican Party of today is the Democratic Party of the past.

Donald duke the leader of KKK is a republican

All KKK members are republicans or vote republicans.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by ApexPredator: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
New York times did say their source is anonymous. I don't put past Donald Trump to make such comments, but if I were in his shoes I wouldn't have a single bit of respect for Nigeria.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by ReachHard: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by PDJT: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Bu11shit, stick to your local ignorance. You know no squat about America Mr wannabe.
Nope. You’re the one that knows nothing about the subject you’re talking about. I bet you’re glad to be an American, if true. Thanks to the Republican Party. Yes, the Republicans! Without them blacks won’t be American citizens today, let alone vote and be voted for.
In the US today, most blacks since the 60s vote for “the Democrats” - a party that resisted the abolishment of slavery, resisted freed-slaves from becoming Citizens or have rights to vote and be voted for. A party, whose loyalists formed the KKK in the Deep South to terrorize the freed-slaves and "those nigger loving Republicans" - in their own words.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
PDJT:

Lol. Your country? Black man. grin
-New Jersey have always flipped.
-The GOP didn’t want Roy Moore taking Jeff Sessions seat in the senate, therefore he wasn’t the GOP establishment choice candidate hence the cold shoulder that lead to his loss, even by tiny margin. Only Trump and a few others gave him their voice. It’s a two year gamble, the GOP was willing to take.
-Get some education and realize that virtue signaling of the Lefties is not a substitute for a policy. Meanwhile, enjoy the Trump economy and the Tax cut! More money in your pocket, ehh. wink

Bu11shit.. You need education, anyways the tax cut is for the rich not middle class peeps like me. The rest of the hogwash you spur up there are absolute bullocks.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
PDJT:

Nope. You’re the one that knows nothing about the subject you’re talking about. I bet you’re glad to be an American, if true. Thanks to the Republican Party. Yes, the Republicans! Without them blacks won’t be American citizens today, let alone vote and be voted for.
In the US today, most blacks since the 60s vote for “the Democrats” - a party that resisted the abolishment of slavery, resisted freed-slaves from becoming Citizens or have rights to vote and be voted for. A party, whose loyalists formed the KKK in the Deep South to terrorize the freed-slaves and "those nigger loving Republicans" - in their own words.

Stop your f****kery, I have seen more books on the antebellum and Jim crow than the whole of your family line. Pray, tell us the party with KKK ideologies now?? Tell us whose rank are the Spencer, Bannon, Miller and David Duke of this world. Try buying a brain at the nearest supermart in your corner.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by PDJT: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
quickly:

That's the old democrat the Republican Party of today is the Democratic Party of the past.

Donald duke the leader of KKK is a republican

All KKK members are republicans or vote republicans.

Lol. The “New Democratic Party” is now the party of unconstraints vision, which is contrary to the founding principles of America. Party of the Welfare State and its vision of big powerful government controlling the citizens. Look at the mess they have made of Blacks in America, a mere voting block for them.
The KKK didn’t start yesterday in Dukes lifetime and America citizen is free to belong to any party. Obama’s mentor, his pastor hates America but Obama still got elected twice, even though he had never achieved anything significant in his life.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by PDJT: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Stop your f****kery, I have seen more books on the antebellum and Jim crow than the whole of your family line. Pray, tell us the party with KKK ideologies now?? Tell us whose rank are the Spencer, Bannon, Miller and David Duke of this world. Try buying a brain at the nearest supermart in your corner.

Yes, bring on your insults. Shows your upbringing and family value.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by PDJT: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Bu11shit.. You need education, anyways the tax cut is for the rich not middle class peeps like me. The rest of the hogwash you spur up there are absolute bullocks.

What’s stopping you from becoming “rich”, so you can enjoy the Tax cut? Just admit that you live off other people’s productions. No wonder you support The Dems, cos you went to America for free lunch.
What’s wrong with government saying to citizens; You should keep more of your earnings. That’s not a favor, it’s government taking it’s stinking sticky hands off citizens pockets.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by juchifroot: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
I think Trump can say so. remember he's been known to re-tweet white supremacists
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by DerideGull(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
The liberal newspapers, the so-called main media which are everything but main, have become opposition party in USA. NY Times and Washington Post in particular have joined Democratic Party as the opposition party in USA. I wonder why any reasonable fellow had to pay any attention to those junk news from those idiotic news houses after they failed woefully in their silly predictions of 2016 USA presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by Mariangeles(f): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nutase:
Wetin concern Fani with US?
Nigeria is what concerns Fani with the US...
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by t2luv1: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
TheHerald:
Former Nigerian Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has accused respected news medium New York Times of lying about US President Donald Trump's purported comment about Nigerians.

The New York Times on Saturday had reported that Trump said in a June 2017 meeting that Nigerians refuse to "return to their huts" after seeing America.

Other comments credited to the president at the meeting include: "immigrants from Haiti all have AIDS" and "Afghanistan is a haven of terrorists."

The New York Times had quoted two anonymous sources present at the meeting but who sought anonymity.

Trump administration officials denied the report, saying that though the meeting took place, the president never used the words "AIDS" and "huts".
In a reaction via his verified Twitter handle, Fani-Kayode described the New York Times report as a "lie" and "salacious gossip".

He said,

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/944674570358984704

I really think this guy is laying the foundation for a cabinet appointment.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by DerideGull(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
juchifroot:
I think Trump can say so. remember he's been known to re-tweet white supremacists

This is idiocy of inferior mentality. Why do you not become black supremacists? Nobody is black or white talk less of silly supremacists.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by schwarzkopf(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
PDJT:

What’s stopping you from becoming “rich”, so you can enjoy the Tax cut? Just admit that you live off other people’s productions. No wonder you support The Dems, cos you went to America for free lunch.
What’s wrong with government saying to citizens; You should keep more of your earnings. That’s not a favor, it’s government taking it’s stinking sticky hands off citizens pockets.

Gtfoh loser, I can feed and pay the bills of the whole branch on your family tree, shout me when you ever touch down on Maryland in your entire life. Shout me when you get any information technology expert living on crumbs.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by PDJT: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
[s]
schwarzkopf:

Gtfoh loser, I can feed and pay the bills of the whole branch on your family tree, shout me when you ever touch down on Maryland in your entire life. Shout me when you get any information technology expert living on crumbs.
[/s]

Rant of a lunatic. You’re not an American and will never be, stop deceiving yourself! Illegal immigrants everywhere. grin
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians by deariekay(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=Mariangeles post=63570667]Nigeria is what concerns Fani with the US...[/quote.

Just wondering oooo.what concerns fani Kayode on US issue. Oga ooo.nigerians should fix nigeria instead on waiting for America to fix it. Fani lost all his integrity and doesn't stands for positive things. Corrupt retarded human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class / Witches Advise Rivers Governor Wike.'pray Harder Not To Lose.'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.